The Thin End of the Wedge Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Goran continued to pound away, Sally couldn't fault his stamina, and he kept up some sort of commentary, but in his own language which was a bit frustrating.

"Aco, what is he saying?", she asked the shy lad.

"Oh... you not want to know."

"Yes I do. Please tell me."

"He... er... he say you dirty girl... you like girl back in Dynovski... she fuck every man in village... ", he listened for a bit then added, "... and she would do it for cigarettes... and she took two or three at a time... and..."

"Okay Aco, I get the message."

Goran's pounding was having its inevitable effect on Sally as she got closer to orgasm.

"Goran... oh Goran... that's good...ahh ahh AHH."

Goran speeded up and, as Sally started to twitch and spasm, came himself. He held her tight as he pumped his cum into her and Aco gripped Sally's hand, watching in fascination. He's a lovely boy, she thought, then realised he was young enough to be her son. Goran pulled out, sat down on the bedroom chair, gently fondling his cock, encouraging it to stiffness again.

"Tvoj red!", he said to Aco, who suddenly looked terrified. Sally guessed he was inviting his friend to take his turn. She shuffled across the bed to make room for him. He removed the rest of his clothes and lay down. Sally waited for him to reach out and try to fuck her, but nothing happened. She decided she needed to take things in hand, literally.

She stroked his cock, admiring it as it grew under her fingers. It was long, thick, and it was clear he was sexually attracted to her. Then she bent over his crotch and took his hardening cock into her mouth.

"Oh! Oh shit!... Aaah... Takvo zadovoljstvo."

"He like.", grinned Goran.

Sally pushed her head down until her lips were touching the lad's pubic hair. He grabbed at the bed, screwing up the sheets, wriggling his hips and gasping. Sally released him, scared he might cum before she got a chance to feel this delicious, youthful, new cock in her cunt. Then she straddled him and fed his cock into her hungry vagina, amazed at how much she was enjoying the prospect of sex with this young, fit, stranger.

"Now Aco... we fuck!", she smiled down on him, and started to churn her hips. Goran was enjoying the view and his cock was rapidly hardening but Sally wanted Aco to have a reasonable stint. She bent forwards so her breasts stroked his chest and cradled his head in her hands then, when she felt him taking up the rhythm of thrusts, rolled him on top of her. He started to thrust away, slow and careful, a complete contrast to Goran.

Goran moved to the bed and presented Sally with his cock, she happily took hold and steered it to her mouth bobbing her head along its length. It still smelled of his lust, and tasted of her juices and, as she swirled her tongue around it she began to hope that these young boys would take her together.

"Kao kucka!", said Goran. Aco slowed his thrusts and looked down at Sally. Then he reluctantly took his cock out. Goran pulled Sally up onto her hands and knees and she realised that Goran wanted her in doggy pose. For a moment she expected him to start to fuck her again but he stayed resolutely by her head, allowing Aco to re-enter Sally's cunt. Then Goran pressed the head of his cock to her mouth. When Aco started to thrust Goran pushed at the same time and Sally found herself caught between them, like a pig roasting on a spit.

She'd experienced spit-roasting the previous afternoon at her twenty man gangbang but this felt different as Aco tried his best to keep from cumming, while Goran had clearly fucked women in the mouth many times before. Sally enjoyed the contrast of styles and hoped Aco could hold back his orgasm. In the bedroom she could hear Van climaxing and then demanding Tom go again. If she hadn't a cock down her throat she would have smiled and - with her new sex mad persona - shouted encouragement.

The young boys had used nearly forty-five minutes of their hour and Sally wondered how they would want to finish their session. She soon found out. Goran made Aco lie on the bed and Sally impale herself on his cock, facing his feet. Then he pushed her back until she lay on top of him, looking at the spare room ceiling, and forced his cock into her cunt alongside Aco's.

"Oh Aco! Oh Goran! Shiiiiit! God that makes me feel full."

Aco kissed Sally's shoulder and grasped her breasts, whilst bucking his hips to achieve some thrusting. Goran grasped Sally's thighs and achieved greater strokes. For Sally the sensations were delightful and she reached out to hold Goran by his strong arms. As her orgasm rose she wriggled up against him, throwing her breasts about and grinding her clit against his hard abdomen, and started shrieking.

"Oh! Aaah! Guh! Guh! Guh! Yaaaaaaaaaah!"

Her wriggling made the two boys lose control as their cocks rubbed against each other, and her jerking cunt. Aco came first, then Sally and finally, with a deep grunt, Goran. Their combined spunk filled her cunt and started to overflow. Sally collapsed back on Aco and Goran looked down on the pair of them with a look of satisfaction on his face. Then they were untangling themselves and the lads quickly dressed. Sally was getting ready to escort them to the door when Goran flashed some notes at her.

"We watch other girl? Five minutes?"

Sally looked at the cash and decided Tom deserved to be humiliated. 'I'm getting really wicked.' she thought as she led the young lads to a position where they could watch Van and her husband. Goran pushed the notes into her hand and they looked into the bedroom. To Sally's surprise what they saw wasn't just Tom's backside going up and down. Van had persuaded him to lie on his back while she rode him. That, or she'd worn him out! They had been fucking now for over an hour and Tom looked decidedly knackered.

Van, in contrast was still full of energy. She was leaning forwards over Tom - who was grasping her small, flappy, tits - and raising and lowering her hips. As she came down, and got full penetration from Tom's cock, she made a little forward movement to grind her clit against him. She was grunting with the effort, a low sound, full of lust. Goran whispered something in his native language. Sally looked to Aco for a translation.

"Er... he say she look good fuck."

Goran continued. Aco looked a little annoyed.

"Ach... er... he say she ugly... she look like my sister."

Goran gave a quiet laugh and whispered again. Aco thumped him on the arm. Sally looked at him hard. He seemed hesitant, then.

"He say... he say... she fucks like my sister... and he says my sister a good fuck too."

'Ah', thought Sally, 'I don't think Aco knew that Goran had been with his sister. I hope this doesn't break up their friendship.'

The lads continued to watch until Van had another climax, at which point Goran went to say something and Aco stopped him with a hard look.

"We go now. But we come back. Next time we ask what girls working. Thank to you Sally."

"Thank you Aco.", then she had a strange idea, "What girls do you like?", as if she were a madam running a brothel. The reply left her stunned.

"I like you, you remind me of Aunt. She took my... my first time...", Aco paused, "... you my second time...", then he looked over at Goran who was putting his coat on. "... Goran like all girls... all age... young to old... anything... he like man too... he fuck me when we no money."

Sally saw the lads to the door and got a kiss from each of them, then back to the bedroom for a quick film of Tom under Van's grinding cunt. Perfectly timed as he came after three minutes of movie with a shout and a groan, hanging onto her tits with a grip of steel. And then had to suffer Van's orgasm whilst his sensitive cock was still inside her cunt.

Sally left them to it and half an hour later both were showering together. A nice dinner followed, with small talk. Sally showed Tom the cash from her two lovers. He was again suitably impressed.

"A hundred and twenty for an hour, each, and this extra... what is it... thirty... to watch. That's a damn good rate. A lot better than I get."

And then all mention of sex and punters and whores was dropped. Sally found it amazing that they could all switch back to being village folk, talking about village gossip, in a matter of moments.

After the meal Van declared she would be going. Despite both Tom and Sally encouraging her to stay the teen was happier back on the street.

"Strange lass!", declared Tom, when they had seen her off, pockets full of snacking food. "But I enjoyed her. Thanks luv."

Sally found the next two days very dull. No phone call from Sven or the young lads, or any other punters wanting her body. No sign of Diana in the village. Van had disappeared from her normal patch by the convenience store. And Tom seemed to have returned to his normal routine, and sex habits. Except he now had a thing for taking a few photographs. There were some of her in the bath, on the sofa, and the bed. Sally, starved of excitement, happily posed, revealing more and more to the camera in Tom's phone. Each evening, last thing before bed, Tom used the laptop for a couple of hours.

Then, on Wednesday, he returned home with a second bag as well as his tools. It contained rope, good quality, soft textured, rope and he proceeded to do something in the bedroom. Sally considered asking him what was going on but thought that to do so might stop something that was, honestly, a bit intriguing. And, that evening, following Tom's instructions, she lay on her back on the bed with her legs spread wide. He got her to frig herself and took some close-ups of her fingers in her cunt, then bobbed down beside the bed and pulled the end of a rope from underneath.

Sally watched as he tied one end to her ankle, then moved around to the other side of the bed. Here he found the other end of the rope. He made a couple of loops around her other ankle and then took in the slack, dragging her legs very wide. She hit her lip as he tightened the rope until her legs were as wide as she could manage. She then watched, bemused but excited, as he moved to the head of the bed and did the same with her arms. She was now spreadeagled on the bed, at the mercy of his lust, and he took off his trousers and underpants to reveal a very stiff cock. She grinned, something a little different at last.

First came the photographs, from several angles, showing her vulnerable and available, then he climbed onto the bed and fucked her hard and fast. There were no words of endearment, just rapid thrusts that seemed to be aimed at cumming as quickly as possible. Nevertheless Sally enjoyed the fuck, even though it finished far too soon. When he came Tom pulled back so that he flooded the entrance to her vagina with cum, jumped off the bed, grabbed the phone, and took photographs of Sally's post coital smiles and close-up shots of her cum leaking cunt.

"That was nice dear. Can we go again?"

"Just got something to set up first.", muttered Tom, who left her tied to the bed and went downstairs.

Whatever he was doing it took him two hours and Sally had to lie naked, exposed, and randy as hell for all that time. She tried her bonds but they proved impossible to break or wriggle out of. Then a little fear crept into her mind. What if Tom had a heart attack down there? She would be unable to help, unable to even ring for an ambulance. Then, just as she was getting to the point where she was going to shout for him, he returned. He looked very pleased with himself and closed the laptop and put it onto the dressing table. Then he joined her on the bed and gave her a good long fuck.

Her bonds untied, and the ropes pushed back under the bed to keep things tidy, they snuggled together under the covers.

"Bad weather tomorrow. High winds and lots of rain.", he muttered, just before dropping off.

Sally smiled. That meant no roofing work tomorrow. And that meant probably early morning sex, and a trip to town for a little shopping and a movie.

The next morning Sally got breakfast in bed after which Tom wanted her to take off her nightdress and lay on her back with her legs wide. It looked like sex was in order so Sally complied, only to find she was again tied spreadeagled to the bed. This time however Tom didn't mount her. He got the laptop out and loaded up some website.

"I'll just set your status to available, luv."

"Sorry, Tom? I don't understand."

"Well you seem to enjoy being a whore so I've created you a profile. You're RedWhore39 on here and I've just got to press this button to tell people you're ready to fuck."

Sally couldn't really see the screen properly but it looked as if there were photographs of her, and some text. And a black band at the top of the page turned green.

"Oh God, Tom, what have you done?"

"Well you enjoyed Sven, and I'm not earning today, so you might as well bring some cash in."

"No. Let me go Tom... I'm not sure about this."

Tom's mobile rang and he went into the hallway. It was a quick conversation, mostly Tom saying things like "yes she does", and "she'll enjoy that", then he returned to the bedroom.

"First one's on his way. Must have been sat waiting for your profile to go green. Brace yourself luv, he likes 'em tied up and helpless."

Sally pulled at her ropes but it was hopeless, they weren't going to give and all she succeeded in doing was to make herself a little flushed and breathless. A look that the punter would probably like. Ten minutes later she heard the doorbell go and Tom ran down the stairs and let someone in. She could hear conversation, and presumably the handing over of cash, and then Tom's voice telling her first customer where the bathroom and bedroom were. Footsteps could be heard mounting the stairs and the man entered the bedroom.

"Hello...", she said, quietly, more aware than ever that she was vulnerable to whatever he decided to do. There was nothing she could do, and presumably nothing she could say, to prevent what was about to happen. The man didn't reply, just slowly and carefully took all his clothes off, folding each of them as he proceeded. His cock was already semi-erect and when he was quite naked he came to the bottom of the bed and stared at her cunt. Then he took his cock in hand and started to wank.

"Slut!", he said. His voice was cold and hard. Up until now Sally had enjoyed using the word. It was naughty, and promised sexual pleasure. She'd used it to encourage greater efforts in her lovers, to tell them she was up for things a boring wife might baulk at, and she'd happily accepted the word from men with their cock deep in her cunt or arse - it seemed right. But this man said the word as an insult with no hint of future pleasure in his tone. Sally looked up at him and quailed, knowing that her fear was probably turning him on but unable to help herself.

He was stiff and hard now and Sally watched as he clambered onto the bed. He seemed tense and over erect, the effort of getting between her legs was making him grit his teeth. Then he was close to her cunt, his right hand holding his cock and pulling it down from its erect position to point at her. He mauled her cunt lips with his left hand, brutally searching for her opening, then steered himself in. He gasped as he entered her, one long, push until he was balls deep. Sally moaned, despite her fear her body was reacting to the penetration as it usually did and she was juiced up and ready for sex.

"Shut up!", said the man. Sally started to object, she deserved some pleasure out of this as well as him. But before she could get any words out he slapped her across the cheek.

"I said shut up! Whores don't talk! They don't make a sound. Lie there and be dead."

Sally fell quiet. Years ago she'd seen a television programme about a serial killer, Ted Bundy, where the man had told his girlfriend to 'act dead'. And now here she was, lying under a hard man - in both senses of the word - being told to 'be dead'.

The man kept still for several minutes. Either he was daring Sally to move so he could hit her again, or perhaps he was already near to cumming and was trying to regain control. Then he started to thrust. His movements were inelegant, jerky and rather uncoordinated, and Sally lay still looking up at the ceiling. She tried to relax so that when he thrust he would move her body around as if she were unconscious, or dead. And she resisted the desire to complement her partners movements. She had begun to think 'lover' but there was no affection in what this man was doing.

Luckily it didn't last long. After only ten minutes he became red-faced and his breathing became ragged. He suddenly pulled out and ejaculated between her breasts. Then, without a word he got off the bed, collected his clothes, and - a few moments later - Sally could hear the shower. The man spent longer in the shower than he had fucking her! A short while later the man was talking to Tom. Then she heard the door go and he was gone.

Tom brought her a mug of tea and untied one hand so she could drink.

"A hundred and fifty for that luv...", he said, "... and the guy might come back again, though he said you were a bit too chatty."

"He was scary, Tom! And I only said hello."

"Give the punters what they want luv. Give 'em what they want."

Sally drank her tea and submitted to bring tied up again.

"I've said on the 'Sex Working from Home' site that you'll do 'tied-up fantasy' this morning and 'fuck anywhere' this afternoon luv...", Tom licked his lips with anticipation, "... and your next guy is on his way."

He took the mug of tea away then turned back at the door.

"Oh and some of the guys may be happy for photos being taken to improve the profile."

Sally's second punter arrived and she was sure she could recognise his voice as he greeted Tom. Then there was a heavy tread up the stairs and he arrived at the bedroom door. It turned out to be Michael from the village. He was the owner of the small, independent, garage and petrol station at the north end, near the bypass. He lived on his own and village gossip said that his wife had left him a couple of years ago, running off with a sales rep. There were rumours of dark sexual practices that she found difficult to cope with, or perhaps it was just because he was too fat.

And he was fat, very fat.

"Hello Sally...", he grinned at her, "... I had no idea you did this sort of thing."

Sally, after the coldness of her first punter, was strangely pleased to be with someone friendly, even if he was grossly obese, and she was tied to the bed.

"Hello Michael... How's business?", it was all she could think of to say. She could hardly ask him why his wife ran away.

"Doin' okay... left the young lad in charge...", he replied as he unbuckled his belt and his tent-like trousers fell to the floor in a slither of canvas. Sally mused that they were big enough for a clown, if the clown were a lot slimmer than Michael, and enjoyed having things poured down the large gap between belt and body!

His underwear and shirt were now on the floor and he sat down heavily on the bed to remove his socks. This was a laborious process that involved much struggling and Sally felt an urge to help him, but - of course - despite wriggling, was unable to move. Michael, probably very sensitive to a wife trying to get away from him in bed for years, looked upset. Sally had to recover the situation or she'd never get good service at the garage again.

"Come here lover boy...", she smiled, "... forget the socks, come to me, you wonderful hunk."

Michael did as he was told, clambering laboriously onto the bed which sagged and moved under him, creaking ominously. Sally saw Tom at the bedroom door, waving his phone. Clearly photographs were going to happen. She hoped that Tom was going to keep Michael's face out of the shots or people might be able to identify him.