The Thin End of the Wedge Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael's body loomed over Sally. He had man boobs that many women would have been proud to sport. Underneath them his belly curved, a vast bulk of blubber that dropped over his crotch in what Sally believed was called a 'flesh apron'. She could see his thick thighs and pudgy knees as he lifted himself over her, then he was pressing her down into the bed. He shuffled forward then lifted his flesh apron to reveal a short, stubby, penis.

"Suck me Sally.", the tone was begging, "Please suck me. I want to fuck you, and I need to get hard."

The area under his vast stomach had not seen the light of day for a long time. He pushed his hips forward and Sally smelt a musk odour, he was aroused but not erect. 'At least he washes himself.' she thought, the odour was dark but not foul, then his cock was touching her face. She opened her mouth and sucked his limp little cock in. It barely touched the back of her mouth, and she ran her tongue around it to his evident pleasure. There was the 'cher-click' of the electronic shutter as Tom took a photograph. The sound was quite close.

It took a few minutes but Michael's cock slowly became erect and hard. Sally treated it like a sweet with lots of tongue swirling and gentle nibbling at the head. Michael held onto his belly so that it didn't weigh on her head.

"Bloody hell Sally... that's so good... oh my... aahhhh... more... give me more."

Then he was shuffling away from her face, down her body and lifting one bulky leg after another over her thighs. He gave his hips a little wiggle and settled his cock by her cunt. He put his hands on her breasts and penetrated her. It was pleasant enough and a contrast to cocks that had hammered her cervix in recent days, Michael just used his weight to grind against her. There wasn't any thrusting, with the danger of his cock slipping out, just grinding that gave pleasure to them both. He grabbed her breasts and kneaded them vigorously.

"Oh Sally, that's so good... uh... uh... uh."

"Fuck me Michael... give me it... oh bugger!"

His flesh apron pressed down on her pudenda so that although she wasn't getting much from penetration, her sensitive cunt lips and her clit were getting lots of pressure. After a little while Sally started to push up against him, then she came, wriggling in her restraints, banging her head back into the pillow and curving her back to push her tits into his hands.

"Oh God Sally! You came... you came on my dick... Martha never...she just never."

A minute later Michael came and she could feel the hot spurts of cum splashing in her cunt.

"Aaaaargh...", said Michael, then, "... it's been so long... so long... oh thank you Sally."

Michael clambered off her, he looked flushed but very pleased with himself. The whole thing had taken less than half an hour but he looked as pleased as if he'd performed like a porn star. He felt his sweaty body and looked at Sally apologetically.

"It's just across the hallway, Michael."

He showered, popped his head in to mouth 'thank you' and then left. There was an excited conversation with Tom on the way out, with several more thank you's. Then all was quiet again, for a short while. Tom stuck his head around the bedroom door.

"The next guy is just paying for a toy and a quick tit wank."

Tom pulled a bottle of lube from the bedside cabinet and placed it where the punter could see it. If she was honest Sally was a little disappointed, but it took all sorts and some of her clients were bound to be 'quickies', so she settled down to wait. The punter arrived a few minutes later, strode into the room and threw his clothes on the floor.

"Nice to meet you Sally, take this please."

He reached into a bag and pulled out a vibrator which he proceeded to push into Sally's cunt. It was well lubricated from Michael's cum and nestled deep in her with a separate section over her clitoris. 'Oh', she thought, 'It's one of those rabbit things!'. Then he dialed up the speed, all the way to the top, and the pleasure flowed over her.

"Oh God... I don't usually have... er... it's a bit fast... oh dear... can you turn it down a bit?"

The punter, a rather short, slight, guy with a close cropped beard, paid no attention but grabbed the bottle of lubricant and poured a drizzle between her breasts. Then he straddled her, pulled her breasts together around his cock, and started to thrust. It was strange watching him distort her breasts as his cock moved to and fro. 'They are just right for this.' she thought, 'Big and saggy and soft makes them ideal for a titty-fuck.'

Down below, the vibrator continued remorselessly to stimulate her. The main shaft was slightly curved to put the tip over her G-spot, and the 'rabbit ears' delivered just the right pressure on her clitoris. Sally found herself twisting her hips and kicking her legs as the pleasure grew and grew. Then she was cumming. It had only been five minutes but you couldn't fault the efficiency of the device. It made the simple wand that was sitting at the back of her bedside cabinet feel very feeble in comparison. The punter was watching her face as she screamed out her orgasm, and he grinned wickedly as he pushed in and out of her soft flesh, poking his cock out of her cleavage, as if threatening to cum across her face at any moment.

Sally's clitoris was super sensitive now but the machine buzzed on, giving her no relief.

"Oh God... I'm going to cum again... it's too much... Yaaaaaah!"

She writhed under him, and he took advantage of her movements to improve his titty-fuck. Clearly he wasn't going to take the vibrator out until he'd had his fifteen minutes. Sally bit her lip and tried to cope, only a few more minutes to go. She came again.

"Yaaaaaah! Guh! Guh! Guh!"

Then the man was cumming, spurting his sperm across her face. He released her breasts and shuffled forwards to push his cock, slick with lubricant and cum, into her mouth. Then he took hold of both her ears and started to face fuck her.

"Oy! You've not paid for that!"

It was Tom, come - presumably - to make sure the man stuck to fifteen minutes and a titty-fuck.

"You'll have to pay more for that."

The man didn't stop thrusting vigorously as Sally choked on his cock, then he came again, a look of intense excitement in his face, pumping some cum down her throat and splashing the remainder across her face and pillow.

"That's enough!", said Tom, pulling the man off Sally, "Now pay up."

"Got no more money."

"Right, then you're done here. And I'm confiscating that...", he indicated the vibrator, "... you can have it back when you bring the money you owe."

Tom escorted the man downstairs leaving Sally writhing on the vibrator. She tried to suggest switching it off but he didn't hear, he was concentrating too much on dealing with the cheat. There were further angry words then the front door slammed.

"Guh! Guh! Guh! Oh no! Not again! AYEEEEE!"

Sally screamed again as the machine continued. It was a terrible combination of pain and pleasure now and rational thought was getting difficult for her. Then Tom reappeared and switched it off.

"Aaaa... thank you Tom."

"Just one more punter this morning, then you can make us some lunch."

"Oh... right... what do you fancy?"

Sally realised it was completely incongruous that they were having a chat about selecting a lunch menu while she lay completely naked, roped to the bed, and smeared with several men's cum. How had it come to this? Her whoring for Tom.

To be continued...