All Comments on 'The Thin Line Between'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
barcomberbarcomberalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed it thoroughly right up until the kids arrived. Sorry, I'm fine with incest per se, but not with incestuous breeding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Damn good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ooo i remember this story, you old username started with a "F" if i remember correctly, now that you're back, i am hoping to see the other sister harem series being posted as well and you will continue where you left off, are there any plans regarding the story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wonder what do you mean by the subject of stories bit you in the arse IRL, i hope you weren't caught by your family members or worse your sister/s, that would be a big F

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusalmost 3 years ago

Oh I remember this one and it's still as good as when originally posted. hope you settled your life for the better and that we can expect old stories re-posted and some new one too.

Welcome back with a 5!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is amazing! I had always wondered about what happened to your account. It felt wonderful reading this piece after so long. Hoping that you repost Trawling Atlantis...

Welcome back!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Welcome back, and thank you for reporting your stories. Hoping you repost the story about the son who runs to trawling fleet, forgot the title. But was one of my favorites

Steve1613Steve1613almost 3 years ago

Excellent, especially for a first story. Keep it up!

HS98HS98almost 3 years ago

Great to see you back & this story reuploaded!

I still remember beating myself up for a few weeks after I found out that this story got deleted, for just looking at the beginning and the end of it for a few moments instead of reading the entire story, given how interesting it seemed. I'll definitely NOT make that mistake again.

I even thought of trying to find it through the Wayback Machine a few times :D. Out of all of the stories I wanted (and still want) to find again on this site, this one was the only one I honestly thought I'll never have a chance to read again, and to see it back honestly just made my day :).

I hope that whatever made you delete your profile didn't cause any problems which were too serious, and I'm looking forward to seeing more stories from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story has the same problem as many other like it. The MC always gives in/feels bad without true repentance on the part of the other family members who physically or mentally abused them. This doesn't have to go to BSDM but there has to be punishment. Not knowing about the MC's like is not punishment.

How many children are scarred for life by divorce? This MC divorced his family. No therapy or other interventions are mentioned. Either his teen experience was not that bad or he's a wimp. Authors are forcing the story or skipping too much to get to the romance and sex.

Either way, not believable, which is a shame as it's well written. 2*

smltwnguysmltwnguyalmost 3 years ago

Nicely done. Always a great read.

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 3 years ago

Perfect story of romance and love between siblings. Perfect for me anyway. I tend to immerse myself in a story like this so I can be a virtual part of it. Your writing totally enthralled me and even made my eyes leak with the emotions I was feeling more than once. I hope you will write more stories like this and I am eager to read more. Thank you so much.

BigHornyMeBigHornyMealmost 3 years ago

Absolutely brilliant. Had me mesmerised from the start. Good storytelling. Love to read more.

winterplayingwinterplayingalmost 3 years ago

Awesome story! I loved it....absolutely entertaining and hot. Which is what I want to read when coming to this site. The fantasy, love, romance, kink, without all the angst and drama. Who wants that reality? Go read a novel. This was my first time reading your stories and I look forward to reading many more. Nice to 'meet' you:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome build-up, the first chapter actually is quite parallel with my own life.

In all honesty, I stopped reading when he went back home and merely skimmed the rest. If I would run into my father today (it's been a lot of years now) I'd just say "hi" and move on. As for the sex, the story could have done without. The epilog killed it for me. Why did it have to result in a parasite?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lovely... a touch too much narrative... needs a touch more editing...

Still, lovely.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Not sure what happened but your absence from this site was our loss. Beautifully executed story of hidden love, loss, then emotional rebirth. Your writing craft is well honed and I look forward to seeing some of the other stuff pulled down reloaded. (As far as writing here and anonymity, count it as a lessoned learned if you let your guard down and were "discovered". Unique email address used only for this site, no saved password on your computer and use VPN when using that email and/or communicating on this site is a good start.) 5+*

GingerCat1GingerCat1almost 3 years ago

I admit I will probably get to reading the rest of the story later but reading the blurb I was so hoping this story would not fall into the trap of the brother and sister genuinely hating each other, rather than it being a more realistic sibling dislike. Your writing is good but I felt like the hatred was too much, and swung the story from something that could be realistic to something that became more cartoonish.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

The one thing that I liked more than anything else about this story was the full acceptance from BOTH parents. That was heartwarming. I also loved it when Mom saved all of the gifts for him. I had intuition right from the beginning that it was happening. I only wish that a brief description of what all the presents 🎁 generally were had been discussed before Charlie requested sharing the bed that first night.

I wish that you could have altered the death scene for Nanna just a little bit. I think that it would have had a greater impact if she had recognized Matthew's voice causing her to have a few minutes to be totally lucid. She welcomes Matthew home and gives him love and a last goodbye before losing her mind once again and dying a few moments later.

I would have also included when Pop died. That could have been the impetus for the parents to relocate to Perth. Unfortunately, you never referred to him again after the wake and left his fate unknown.

I also would have liked the story a whole lot better if you hadn't let the alienation of the family go for so long. Maybe one term in the navy and no reenlistment. Twelve years (age 18 to 30) was far too long. Personally, I would have enjoyed it just as much if big sister had managed to get through to him just as he was leaving for Perth. He could still have left, but slowly reconcile with her over time away, then return home to claim her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A real story with mature dialogue.

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredalmost 3 years ago

Could do with a little more explanation on how the parents got on board so easily, but other than that, pretty wild read. Thanks for posting (or re-posting) this. Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story. Thanks

Robinius1Robinius1almost 3 years ago

Well done. I was afraid that Mum would tell them they really weren't brother and sister after all and that would have made me angry. Instead there was what only could be called a happy ending. Until the children are older and want to know who their other grandparents are - or were. Still, a good story that kept my attention. Thank you.

SquidkibbleSquidkibblealmost 3 years ago

Funny that I remembered this story and was looking for a saved copy or backup. Its good to see you are back and hopefully you're in a better and more stable position than before.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I read that years ago I feel... Please write more! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ultimate Sin! Great great always loved the elements you kept from previously! So weird, only recently one of your old stories had popped into my head and I tried to find it endlessly. And here you are, a call to my silent plea. Welcome back!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I remember reading this story years ago and really appreciating it, then I couldn’t find it again. Glad to see it back

budson1budson1almost 3 years ago

Holy shit that was the hottest story I’ve ever read on here and the most emotional definitely worth five stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well written, entertaining, absorbing and erotic. What more could a reader want? Very well done!

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 3 years ago

Well written. Hope you write many more stories. Very enjoyable reading. Thank you.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 3 years ago

A very well written story. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work. Thank you!

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

I thought it was too good to be true. I thought it was beginners luck reading these three brilliant stories then I found out you wrote these earlier, what a brilliant writer you are AND I’m looking forward to reading many more of your stories ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1st page literally made me cry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great emotional story. Thanks.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Wonderful story into my favourites

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just wonderful!!!

Subsailor1962Subsailor1962over 2 years ago

Well-written, with very few editorial errors, which made it a pleasant read to begin with. I also appreciate the respectful way the main character treats other people.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Excellent series!

A well written story of pain and suffering with a fairytale ending.

Glad you had Mom and Dad moving to complete the family.

Lonelydesires2185Lonelydesires2185over 2 years ago

Wow! Just wow! First time reading a story that I have teared up. I suspected she felt that way as a teen and then the story confirmed later. By far one of my most favorite reads to date!

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

What a lovely story. I enjoyed it a lot. AAAAAA++++++

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I just read this again after a two month break. It was still really good the second time around. I still stand by everything that I said in my comments two months ago. But to refine it a little bit, I can understand why you broke up the family like you did for plot reasons. But I also stand by what I said earlier. Ten years was way too long by far. One term in the navy, Matthew gets his shit together and returns home on his own because he has matured. Everyone reconciles exactly the same as you wrote it. 3 or 4 year disappearance instead. 🤔

-

The main reason why Charlie and Matthew having kids well into their 30s bugs the hell out of me has two driving reasons. First off, my father was 37 when I was born. He and my mother had been trying to have kids for over ten years unsuccessfully. My mother had a unique medical condition that was not related to fertility. She miscarried multiple times. Secondly I never wanted to wait so long for children myself because I was well aware from a very young age that I was missing out on a lot of things because the parents of my peers were so much younger than mine. Unfortunately for me, my first wife lied to me about having a family. I was 28 before she finally stopped using birth control pills. I knocked her stupid ass up on the first try. It totally blew her mind. She figured she had several more months, maybe even a year. Good for me. I should have kicked her to the curb the very first time that I caught her lying about her pills. But I'm a dedicated husband if nothing else. I loved her enough to put up with it. When it became obvious that she was never going to give me more children, then that combined with her other failures pushed me over the edge and I left her selfish stupid ass. My second wife made me happier by giving me three more kids. But I was 42 when the youngest was born.

I'm an only child. Neither one of my parents lived to see the birth of all of their grandchildren. Because I was forced to have my own children into my thirties, I know that the same fate awaits me. As I write this, I'm 61 years old and have no grandchildren yet. This wasn't the life that I wanted. I wanted to be the grandfather in the Norman Rockwell painting "Freedom From Want". Goggle and hopefully you'll understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First off, I want to say this is my 2nd time reading this and enjoyed it as much as the first time. Great incest romance story. However:

Jesus Christ ScottishTexan, I'm not sure that entire comment was necessary solely due to you not liking how long Matthew waited to come home. Just because you're a big fan of having kids young doesn't mean everyone else is. Also I really question what you severely missed out on because of your parents having you in their mid-late 30's. Granted I'm a lot younger than you lmao and grew up as a part of a different generation and in a different time (and most likely country), but I was born into pretty much the same situation in regards to my parents age and haven't lived with this resenting feeling that I 'missed out'. Sick life recap tho, it was entertaining. Get a grip man

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you want to write a novel then by all means do so. This was painfully drawn out and in the end quite anticlimactic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story...and well written.

I lost my fiance to cancer when I was 40 and have been an emotional mess since then. I cry easily over the most stupid things, and this story brought tears to my eyes. My wife will notice and hold me, kiss me, and somethimes crys as well.

I didn't date for years and this was noticed by my parents and friends, who seem to understand and tolerated my moodiness.

I ama male in my early 70's now and had a hard time with my parents' death and a couple of friends.

But, I am luck to found a kind and loving woman and we have been together for 23 years.

JacktacularJacktacularover 2 years ago

My only 'nitpick' is for you to maybe find a good beta reader. I say this because after reading a few of your stories I do notice that autocorrect does get you sometimes and the wrong word choice pops up.

Again it happens to all of us who’ve been brave enough to post what we’ve written. Other than that your stories are well thought out and much more believable that most of the fap stories people submit.

5⭐️

Jack

AmatorVeritatisAmatorVeritatisover 2 years ago

My 2nd time through and it's still as poignant as the first. You sure have a knack for this. Many thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved everything about this, but I was a little disappointed Matthew never received an apology or even an acknowledgment of their favouritism of Charlie from his parents. They said they didn't know how to handle their two children being in love with each other, but that doesn't excuse always blaming everything on one kid

englishnospeakenglishnospeakover 2 years ago

you were my favourite writer! i found out you left literotica and deleted everything from the forums when i was trying to find this story lol. Glad you're back. Please write new materials too if you have got time! cheers

darkmind222darkmind222about 2 years ago

Well Done, what a great story, I couldn't stop listening to it in my text reader. What a great author.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 2 years ago

The thing that annoyed me, was the admission that Charlie had confessed not long after the cigarette incident, and they had somehow forgotten to apologize.

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 2 years ago

Loved this. That is all I am saying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

THEIR MOTHER IS AN ANNOYING INTRUSIVE CUNT!! THANKFULLY YOU DIDNT HAVE HER FUCKING HER SON TOO

GREAT STORY JUST RUSHED BETWEEN CHAPTERS 6 AND 7

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the best brother sister stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fab story but thought the mother was a damn pervert to interrupt them every morning!! It just spoilt the story

winterplayingwinterplayingalmost 2 years ago

Read this again! This is still one of my absolute favorite stories of brother/sister incest on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic taste in music. Beautiful stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Very Nice 5 stars

But I would prefer if she could get pregnant again. Why deprive another person to live and experience life? I got a chance at life and I love it.

whitebankaiuserwhitebankaiuseralmost 2 years ago

I greatly enjoy the beginning and when matt goes nuclear in his reaction and shuts everyone out, I find it very cathartic for some reason. Too many stories have people treated like shit and they forgive instantly so it was nice to see someone turn it around but glad he came back for nanna

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICalmost 2 years ago

It’s such a beautiful, touching love story. I really enjoyed reading it. Great storyline. I look forward to reading your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wait, so he is mentally abused by his sister and betrayed by his parents as they blame him for stuff that Charlie does and then everything is just fine, worked out instantly just like that in one paragrap.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

torn between a 4 and a 5. Don't think the mental abuse he suffered was fully explained or apologized enough about. For me, extended world's "best" sex scenes don't really add to the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the best stories here. The persons are more complex than in most other stories

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 2 years ago

Odd thing... at some point Charlie apparently told the parents they were her cigs... but I don't remember reading where the parents *apologized* to him for grounding him for Three. Fucking. Months.

Or any hint whether or not they'd then questioned her about how many *other* things she'd deceived them about.

He wasn't *wrong*. They favored her, never believed him, and she made his life hell. And they never accepted that they were responsible for the damage to their relationship.

So, sure, she was the one that caused his hatred but *they* were the adults who broke the family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

THE PARENTS WERE THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEMS WITH THE MOTHER BEING THE BIGGEST BITCH IN IT ALL!!

GREAT STORY, GREAT ACTION BY THE MC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

His parents never apologized to him for grounding him throughout the Summer for the cigarettes!! So when did the sister fess up! Him coming back and being over emotional with them was over the top!!

His mother was a bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Matthew's mother was a bitch when he was growing up....it's no wonder he hated the lot at 14yrs!! He was too quick to forgive when he came back home!! That cigarette incident, the sister confessed shortly thereafter but did the parents let him know, did they apologize, fuck no!! I love the story, the end with the Brother-sister but hated the mother

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bad parenting was the problem!!

One of your best, like Trawling Atlantis, loved the brother-sister

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 1 year ago

I think I’ve read this story before, but maybe not. Anyway, whether this is the first time or second, I really enjoyed it. Thank you for an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I feel like a lot of the story was cut out, there’s just chunks missing, no one goes through that much betrayal and abuse, then just forgives and forgets and blames himself too… just… wtf.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah. I agree with last comment. I don't talk to my dad and step-mom, probably 2-3 years and counting. Dad got his new family vibes. I still talk to all my siblings and half siblings (except the youngest, because they are spoiling her rotten. Not her fault but that doesn't make her pleasant) and mom. I'm not going to just up and act like things are better between me and my dad.

He received poor treatment from the whole family. You robbed us of mending fences. Just one day he decides "oh, well, I'm all better now." What did they do. Nothing really. Did they apologize. No. He did. I'm not necessarily a big demand an apology person, but some acknowledgement of wrongs. My dad and I won't talk 'til the day he dies, because he's a manipulative person and has made no attempt to change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At 14yrs was he grounded for the entire Summer?? When did the sister confess that the cigarettes were hers??

Their mother was an absolute bitch!!

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

There is so much missing from this story,, his parents were a royal pain for his growing up,,, never once asked his side of the story,,, it saved his life leaving when he did,,, I understand coming back for his grandmother,, yet if it was me I probably would of just left after driving them home after the visit,, then after 10 years gone he just ups and forgets everything,,with nothing from anyone as to why,,, WTF ,,, then with her not even telling him anything other than “sorry” ,, I understand that this is fantasy but bring reality into it,,,, how could someone keep what he went through bottleneck up , being in a relationship with the past is in the past ,,, he’s going to have ptsd with it going on with her and always wondering WHY ,,, get it out in the open as to WHY she fucked up his life ,, deal with it if it’s true love feelings ,, then you can move on ,,, no relationship is fairy tale

Just something to think about for the next one ,,, 3⭐️ for me for the outcome

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't agree with the last three comments, which are the only one's I have read. For me this was one of the nicest, best and most enjoyable stories I have read. It's a fantasy, of course, every aspect doesn't have to be exactly how things would probably be in a more normal situation. Things can go wrong in families, parents can favour one child, unfairly, over another. The power and clarity of the writing was right up there with the best, so much so that when Matthew left home I really felt I understood why he had no choice and I was so moved that my eyes were even a bit moist. By creating a situation where his leaving was credible, to me at least, the situation and the power of the attraction between Matthew and Charlie, when he finally came back home was also far more credible than would otherwise have been the case, and the sex felt as good to me as it clearly did to them. Brilliant, I say, and thank you.

MattMcGMattMcGover 1 year ago

Excellent story! Well written and very very few editing issues also.

I find that the main character, Matthew, is way to soft on the inside. None of the years he spent pissed off and away from his conniving, cruel sister, & a mother & father that blamed Matt for everything that broke or went wrong in their lives was any of his fault!! He did not fall “In love” with his older sis until 10 years after he left. Once she had hurt him and berated and betrayed him to the point where he could not picture her as his sister! She was dead to him. Then and only then did he began seeing her as just another woman, and a woman not worth the effort! I wouod have never given those people an apology!! They deserve all the hurt he could inflict and then some! He is just too much of a yellow spined coward and too empathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The parents were the real bastards in this story!! Matthew was too quick to forgive them after his return from the Navy. They deserved all what he did to them!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He should not have apologized to his parents as they treated him unfairly!!

His mother was a bitch!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars for the brother and sister BUT really disliked their mother!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful, tear inducing tale of love. Long lost, unrecognized sibling love. Very well written. 5⭐ P.S. Read some of the other comments, didn't agree with a lot of them. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 1 year ago

I have to agree with the other comments that the forgiveness felt way too rushed, especially as the family did nothing to earn it. And why did Matthew do more apologising than anyone?

The parents played favourites and subjected him to both emotional and physical abuse. The way they treated him was appalling, yet he ended up apologizing to them?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love it ! I can’t wait to read the next sibling romance you write

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

Loved the story, even if there were a lot of conflicting emotions regarding what caused Matthew to leave and his welcoming back. Still, a family's love can be a very strong thing, maybe even enough to overcome years of mental suffering. This is a fictional story but could it happen in real life, don't know, don't care. I just know I enjoyed the story and that it had a happy ending.

muskyboymuskyboy12 months ago

Very nice, thanks! 5/5

shadrachtshadracht11 months ago

Re: who should apologize - he did a lot of growing up over those years. They probably all did. Some times it's more important to be happy than to be right. Once you realize what can make you happy, demanding to be right instead feels pretty childish.

This was a sweet story with an unhappy beginning but a very happy ending. It was very enjoyable.

KerrionKerrion9 months ago

Loved this one, but I have to agree with the others... 90% of the issues were against him, not caused by him, yet he did 90% of the apologizing. The other thing that surprises me is that after he left, she apparently wasn't confessing everything to their parents and BEGGING them to Get Him Back!!! That is if she truly felt that way.

1stltdan1stltdan9 months ago

Thank you for another fantastic story. Please write some more brother sister stories.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

That was a rough start not gonna lie. It's so hard when the golden child gets you fucked over and the parents won't even listen to you. Total bitch move on her part. No wonder he was pissed as all hell. But everything becomes clearer later. I could nitpick at this endlessly but I'll leave it as it is. Many other comments already say the stuff I would.

I thought they'd make up within a few years like when he turned 18, but it wasn't one of those stories; it was one of the 10-years-later types of deals. Having just read Bow River (a good one, kind of a dark tone, very recommended) I figured this could be something along those lines and kept reading. I was not disappointed. That being said, stories where there is a bunch of lost years like this always do sadden me, especially when it could have been avoided with better communication and clearer heads. But at least they get what they really want in the end.

I always wondered if Charlie harboured secret feelings towards her brother, which would explain her attitude. And I was right on the money. No surprise since I've read a TON of stories on her so after a while you've seen pretty much everything and can recognize certain story traits and make good predictions. I'm glad Matthew and Charlie finally got together, even if they regrettably lost 10+ years they could have had. Well, that's life. You make mistakes and you try to learn from them.

Now as for the parents, I wasn't sure why they were so accepting (that's the dream of course), but it all became clear. They knew all along what was really going on with regards to how Matthew and Charlie had been feeling towards each other. But it was too late by the time everything started getting out of hand. Over the years they've accepted it and since they now realize they're truly in love with each other, they give them their blessing and wish them nothing but happiness. I think that's quite beautiful.

I hope the next epic B/S (or F/D or M/S) romance I read doesn't have "lost years" in it. While they usually still have the happy ending, it leaves you with a feeling of sadness and loss. It would be nice to read one that is pure buildup and happiness with none of the loss for a change (oh, and no extra people).

Frankie1952Frankie19527 months ago

One of my all time favourites. All is well that ends well. Love the happy ending(and the journey) so flamin good and still makes my eyes leak.

RicubRicub7 months ago

Loved the story thank you for writing it

OffRoadDieselOffRoadDiesel7 months ago

I’ve read this story several times and gave you 4 stars. It’s so close to being a favorite, but the MC blaming himself puts the brakes on that last star. As the youngest in the family, he dealt with the trauma and drama as best he could with no guidance from adults. I like how he had the drive to make his own success so he could escape. I can buy the regret and missing his family, just not the blame. Understood standard disclaimers: It’s fiction. It’s your universe.

Thanks for your efforts.

CILMAraeCILMArae5 months ago

My very first comment - this is probably my favorite story on this site, and I can’t even explain why. I enjoy most of your work. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Made me cry with my dick in my hand. You truly have a wonderful talent

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBite4 months ago

Anonymous from 13 days ago summed it up pretty well lol. Another great work!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

fuck you man for making me cry

rbloch66rbloch663 months ago

Just read this again, and enjoyed it just as much. It sticks in my craw that the parents never admitted responsibility for treating him unfairly. An apology from them might have diffused a bad situation. Such a waste of time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

SIMILAR Stories