The Things Done to Me Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," he said again. He leaned down and kissed her forehead. "You're a very good girl." He glanced at the nipple clamps. "Lowest setting?"

"I've only used it on the lowest setting," she admitted.

"Okay. I may want to increase the tension later, though." Vince flicked her right nipple until it stood proud and attached one nipple clamp. She hissed in pain. Then he gave the same treatment to her left nipple.

He then grabbed the sides of her panties and pajama bottoms and pulled them off of her. He took the spreader bar and adjusted its length. "This is going to immobilize your legs and keep you from closing them," Vince explained. "You probably already figured this, but I'll say it anyway; I will release you if you use your safeword."

Persephone nodded in response.

He cuffed each leg just above her knee then reached to the rope. "The same is true of the rope," he said as he bound her wrists together. "I'm using a knot that will release with a single tug. Just say the word, and I'll release you." He then bound her wrists to the spreader bar so she would have to lift her knees. "There - I have access to everything. Is it too tight?" he asked.

She struggled against her bindings, found that she couldn't get out from them but didn't feel like the rope cut off her circulation. Helpless the voices said. 'But I choose and allow myself to be helpless,' she thought.

"No," she said. "It's not too tight."

"Good girl." He picked up the butt plug and lube.

"That's larger than what I've used before," she said.

"It needs to be to help you take my cock," he said as he lubed up the stainless steel piece. "Don't worry. I'll go slow." Vince knelt in front of her and pressed the plug against her puckered hole. "Relax and tell me if it hurts," he said. Vince twisted the plug and pushed into her gently, then released. Then he turned it again, pressing slightly harder. He repeated.

She felt the metal slip further into her each time, gently stretching her. Persephone moaned as she enjoyed the silkiness of the silicone-lubed metal spreading her open. Finally, her orifice enveloped the heavy metal plug, pulling it into place. She was surprised how full it made her feel and how heavy it felt inside of her.

Vince stood up and stroked Persephone's sparse blond pubic hair. "Now, these are the rules of the game," he said. "I'm going to pleasure you with my mouth. When you cum, you agree to let me use your body for my sexual pleasure. Then I'll fuck your pussy. When you cum you give your heart to me. Then I'll fuck your ass. When you cum, you recognize me as your Dom and submit to me."

"What if I don't cum?" she asked.

"I told you, this is a game you're not allowed to win," Vince said as the burning passion in his eyes caused Persephone's heart to beat harder. "You will lose to me every single time we play this game. You will not fake it or resist it. Whenever I use your pussy, or your ass, it will be a reminder that you love and submit to me. When you taste my cum in the back of your throat, it will be a reminder that I can use your body for my pleasure. I will earn every part of you, one orgasm at a time, over and over again."

"I think I like this game," she smiled nervously.

He leaned over her, pressing her knees to her body, and kissed her lightly. The tip of his tongue slipped into her mouth and twisted around her own. She craned her neck in a desperate attempt to kiss him harder, but he pulled back. Persephone groaned in frustration.

Then Vince slid down her body, kissing down her neck, and kneaded her breasts. He ran his hands along her body and kneeled between her legs. Then, he rubbed her sex with one hand while he licked the sparse hair of her mound like a cat grooming her hair. The wet kisses on her neck and caresses along her body made her sex quiver with anticipation. When he started grooming her pubic hair, she rolled her hips, chasing his tongue.

Vince kissed down the back of her left thigh and then down her right thigh. Just to prove he had control, he reached out and grasped the spreader bar, then licked the soles of her sensitive feet. She squirmed, squealed, and thrashed, trying to twist away from him, but he held the spreader bar tightly and didn't let her get away.

"No more! No more! Don't!" she cried.

"Don't what?" he said before licking her foot again.

"THAT!" she yelled as she redoubled her efforts to get away.

"This?" he asked and licked the sole of her other foot.

She yelped. "YES! Stop - please..."

He pulled her closer and licked around the stretched rim of her ass. Then, his tongue traveled up between her lips to her clit, which he then sucked on. "Oh!" she whined as his unexpected attention made her quiver.

Persephone struggled against her bindings to wrap her legs around his head. She didn't realize how he had already brought her so close to the edge. She was dripping wet; she could feel her juices trickle around her butt plug.

Vince licked her again, plunging his tongue inside of her. He swirled his tongue around before kissing his way back up to her clit. Persephone felt him tugging and pushing on her plug as his fingers brushed between the lips of her sex. Two of his digits found her opening and pressed in and up, quickly finding her g-spot.

Her hips were now rocking against his mouth and fingers. Her legs quivered as he found a rhythm between his mouth, his fingers, and the butt plug. However, just as her whimpering got louder and she approached the edge of her orgasm, Vince lifted his head and stopped.

"NOOO! Why did you stop?!" she cried.

"Remember what I said about you cumming?" he asked.

"My body's yours to play with - just let me cum!" Master owns this body...

"Good girl," Vince said. He brought his mouth back down on her, twisting his tongue around her clit, massaging her g-spot, and nearly pulling the butt plug out of her before pushing it back in. Her eyes rolled back as she, once again, edged close to her orgasm.

Master owns this body...

'No - I should fight this,' she thought.

You gave Master this body to play with?

'Yes, but...'

Master owns this body! When you cum, you accept this truth!

"OH GOD!!!" she yelled as her body strained against her bindings. "I'm yoouuurrrrsssss!" Persephone convulsed as if electricity was passing through her body. The words I allow this, I choose this, I want this, and I trust you echoed through her mind.

"Good girl," he whispered. He stripped off his shirt and loosened his belt so his jeans and boxers could fall to the floor.

"Please," Persephone moaned, "let me wrap my legs around you."

With two quick tugs of the straps that held it in place, Vince removed the spreader bar. Then he pressed his fingers back into her. "And now I'm going to take this."

He gathered her cum on his fingers and smeared it on his length. Then the head of his cock parted her lips and easily entered her sex. Warmth radiated from her sex throughout her body, culminating in a need to embrace him with every inch of her body.

Persephone threw her legs around him, urging him in. She moaned as he bottomed out inside of her. His cock was just large enough to nestle against her cervix - the perfect length and girth for her. They fit together.

Vince leaned over her and pushed her arms over her head. Persephone watched as he drank in the entire length of her body, from her cock-stuffed sex to her hazy lust-filled eyes. She felt desired, beautiful, and sexy.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked before biting her lip.

"No. That would be an understatement of sinful proportions," he said with a smirk. "You're more amazing than what I could have imagined. And now, I'm going to make you cum again."

She slid her legs further up Vince's body, savoring the feel of his muscles between her thighs. He thrust into her at a slow rhythm while his right hand traversed her skin. It traveled from her chest down to her stomach and back again. He then tugged gently on one nipple clamp.

"How do these feel?" Vince asked.

"I like the pain," Persephone whispered.

"Good girl," he whispered back. A swell of pride and love filled her heart as she gazed into his warm brown eyes. "What did I say about making you cum on my cock?"

"That it means I give my heart to you."

Master owns this heart.

She found herself dwelling on the chorus of her own voice. 'That wouldn't be so bad,' she thought.

He then gripped her neck, which caused a moment of doubt and fear to ripple through her, but this quickly subsided, giving way to a feeling of utter devotion to him. Vince's expression turned darker, more sinister, and a smile curled onto his lips.

"If you're going to be my slut, then you're going to have to take me like a slut," he growled as he increased his pace. "That means cumming when you're fucked hard. Can you be a good slut and do that for me?"

"Yes," she blurted.

He slammed deep inside of her as he fucked her harder. Her back arched, and her legs trembled around him. Persephone felt Vince's cock pulse inside of her as if he was nearing his own orgasm. She knew that hers had to come first.

Master owns this heart.

"YES!!!" she yelled as she felt her second orgasm crash into her like a tsunami wave. Vince didn't stop pounding into her, prolonging her delicious agony. Every muscle in her body quivered, and her heart felt like it would burst from her chest. He slowed down just before she thought she would pass out.

"I love you," she muttered.

"I love you, too," he said back.

I choose this, and I allow this because I trust you.

"Did you cum?" she asked.

He feigned offense. "No. I didn't."

"How the... hell? Remind me to thank Sophia when I next speak to her," Persephone mumbled.

Vince chuckled. With a single tug, the rope let loose from her wrists. He carefully removed each of her nipple clamps, causing her to hiss in pain. He then leaned over her and sucked gently on each nipple, drawing blood back into each in turn.

Persephone reached out for his cock as he passed by her head. "I want to suck," she whined. He walked back around and let her lick her juices off of his cock.

"That's a good girl," he whispered and stroked her hair.

"I like tasting me on you," she smiled. "I like the smell of your sweat, the heat of your body..."

He only smiled in response. "On your side," he said. Then he plugged in the vibration wand and handed it to her. "Hold this."

Persephone smiled and blushed as she watched him slather his cock in lube. He then circled behind her and laid down behind her. Vince tapped on her butt plug. "I'm going to take this out, now," he whispered into her ear. "If at any point you feel pain, let me know."

She nodded in response. Persephone closed her eyes as Vince tugged at the plug embedded in her, so she could savor the feeling of it stretching her ass open. A groan escaped her lips as it opened her and finally squeezed past her rim. Her ass twitched open and close as if grasping for the missing intruder. Vince's arm draped over her side, and she felt his cock press against her ass.

"I'm going to go slow," he said.

"Mmm. Just don't keep me waiting too long," Persephone said as she leaned back into him.

Master owns this mind.

'Should I give him this last piece of me? How much do I trust him?' she asked herself. 'He saved me... I can trust him completely.'

I do this to myself.

'Yes. I do. I'll give Vince the gift of my submission,' she answered.

He slowly rocked in and out of her, slipping a quarter-inch deeper at a time. Persephone found that she pushed back in rhythm with him. She smiled as Vince pulled her closer to him and sunk completely into her.

"You've been my best friend for such a long time," he whispered in her ear. "I don't think you truly understand how precious you are to me. Even if this doesn't work out, I will always love you - in whatever capacity you will have me. After tonight, I may be your Dom, but it's only because you allow it. I would never take from you what you wouldn't give willingly."

"Take me," she sighed. "Take all of me."

She switched on the wand and pressed it against her sex while he withdrew from her then pushed deep into her. Persephone felt relaxed in his arms. The wand buzzed happily between her legs as Vince picked up the pace behind her. It felt so deliciously sinful to feel him slip in and out of her.

She reached behind her and gripped his leg. He kissed her neck and crushed her left breast with his hand. Persephone felt utterly at his mercy and yet completely safe in his arms. Another orgasm, smaller than the others, rose within her, tickling the edge of her mind.

Master owns this mind. Master owns this body. Master owns this heart. When you cum, you accept this truth.

He grunted behind her and bit down on her shoulder. The thought of his cum flooding her ass sent her over the edge. 'I accept this truth,' she thought as she shook against his body. A burst of pleasure radiated from her sex and her ass, filling her body with bliss. She felt him twitching inside of her and his thick seed dripping down the side of her ass cheek. He was breathing hard behind her.

"I never thought it could be so good with you," he said as his cock slipped from her.

"Master owns this mind. Master owns this body. Master owns this heart," Persephone mumbled to herself.

Vince shot up in bed. "What did you just say?!"


12