The Things Done to Me Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good. This next toy is interesting; it simulates both your clit and your g-spot," he said as he lubed the u-shaped toy. Vince slipped it into place, and with a click, the sex toy came to life. Persephone moaned as it vibrated against her clit and inside of her. "What's even better is that I'll feel it as I fuck you."

Vince moved beside her and carefully clamped her right nipple. She hissed in pain. "Yes. The tension on these is a little higher," he chuckled.

"Please, Sir... don't," she whimpered.

"I will do with you as I please," he stated. He reached under Persephone and clamped her left nipple. "And just to let you know, the chain will swing as I fuck you, tugging ever so slightly on the clamps. You aren't too eager now, are you?"

"No, Sir," she whispered.

"Stay and don't cum until I'm ready to fuck you," he demanded.

Vince climbed off of the bed and walked through the bathroom to what was now his office. He grabbed a memory stick. He walked back into the bedroom, plugged the memory stick into the computer, set the television to display the computer desktop, and crawled back behind her.

"Sir, what are you doing?" Persephone asked.

"Hush. It's a treat just for you," he replied.

With the press of a few buttons, he changed the settings on her headset. Using the tablet, he brought up a video and made it full screen. He watched her try to get a good look at what was happening on the computer screen.

"No... you didn't!" she uttered.

"I did. I'm going to reprogram you; fuck the conditioning right out of you and recondition you to my specifications," Vince said.

"But, I thought we'd talk about it first..."

"You thought wrong. I own your mind, remember?"

Persephone opened her mouth to say something but hesitated.

"Just say the word," he reminded her.

Then she sighed. "I allow this, I choose this, I want this, and I trust you."

"These headphones will block out all noise except for the sound of your own voice. I want you to repeat the words on the screen clearly, as I'll be recording you as well."

"You're trying to replicate the training?" she asked.

"Yes." He placed the headphones on her head

Vince noticed a strand of her juices threatening to drip on the bedspread below her and smiled. He gathered the strand up with the tip of his cock and then plunged it back into Persephone. She gasped as he entered her while he moaned. Her silky wet sex was vibrating on both sides of his cock, causing more blood to engorge his length.

"Fuck, you feel so good," Vince murmured. He took hold of the spreader bar and pulled Persephone up by her arms. Now only her knees were touching the bed. He reached over and hit play on the tablet.

White words on a black screen appeared. I allow this... I choose this... I want this...

Vince grasped Persephone's forearms, and she took hold of his. He used her weight as leverage to slam deep in her sex. The velvety texture of her quickly had him groaning in pleasure as he built up to a fast and hard fuck.

"I allow this. I choose this. I want this. I allow this. I choose this. I want this. I allow this. I choose this. I want this." Persephone chanted over and over

Vince looked down at her ass in front of him. Its shape and tightness urged him to release his seed within her. On a primitive level, he wanted to breed her and keep her as his own. The wolf within him desired to possess every inch of her.

"When I cum, I accept this truth. When I cum, I accept this truth. When I cum, I accept this truth," Persephone chanted, then yelled, "FUCK!!" as the word CUM flashed on the screen. Vince grit his teeth and held back his building need, despite the delicious feeling of her quivering around his cock. He slowed down so she could catch her breath.

"I am m-mine," she stammered, attempting the next mantra. "I am mine to gift. I am mine to choose. I am mine to keep."

"That's right, and you gifted yourself to me," he whispered. "You're mine as long as you'll submit to me."

"I am mine to gift. I am mine to choose. I am mine to keep," Persephone chanted. Her voice cracked with pure lust. Her back arched, and her whole body still trembled from her last orgasm - or was she trembling because she was nearing her next? Vince couldn't tell.

Her cum was dripping off of his sack and down his legs. Vince's emotions swung between awe for her total surrender to him and the feeling of overwhelming power her submission gave him.

"When I cum, I accept this truth. When I cum, I accept this truth. When I cum, I accept this truth - OH FUCKING GOD!!" she screamed as her whole body shook and cum sprayed from her body. Vince growled as he desperately clung to his own orgasm; he refused himself the mind-numbing pleasure.

I am loved. I am wanted. I am needed. Persephone babbled, trying to string together the sounds to make the words. Vince realized she had just entered subspace.

He pulled her up, took her by the neck, knocked off her headphones, and directed her head towards the TV. "Look," he growled. "You are loved, you are wanted, and you are needed." He punctuated every syllable with a thrust. "I love you, I want you, I need you," he whimpered, trying desperately to hold back. "If you cum with me, you accept this truth."

He thrust into her harder and faster. "FUCKING CUM WITH ME!!" Vince roared. Persephone cried out as she dug her nails into her hands. He felt a flood of cum pump through his cock, more forceful than he had thought possible. Her body jerked so uncontrollably that Vince had to wrap his arms around her to stay inside her. His whole body felt like it was on fire with ecstasy as he held her tightly. Then he collapsed on top of her.

"I am loved... wanted... needed..." he heard Persephone mumble.

____________

Persephone opened her eyes to see Vince leaning over her. He stroked her hair and smiled at her as she began to look around.

"What happened?" she whispered.

"You passed out," he said.

She took inventory of her memories. They were vivid up to a point and then replaced with blinding ecstasy. She shivered. "You fucked me unconscious," she finally said.

"Here." Vince reached to the nightstand and picked up one of three bottles of water. "You need this."

Persephone raised an eyebrow but sat up and opened the bottle. The moment the water hit her lips, she realized how thirsty she felt. She didn't take a breath until the bottle was empty.

"Fuck... Give me another!"

Vince scrambled to give her another bottle of water, which she then sucked down just as fast. She finished it and then gasped for air. "Damn... I really needed that."

"Yep. I think you need a little extra after-care. You had me worried for a moment," he admitted.

Persephone looked at Vince and heard his voice in her memory: 'I love you, I want you, I need you.'

"You're so sweet," she muttered as she curled up against his muscular chest.

"Oh, no - you are not going to sleep!" he said.

"I'm not! I just want to be held," Persephone replied. His body was still wet with sweat, but at this point, it didn't matter to her. He was already such a deep part of her that every part of him felt like home.

"Okay, then." Vince leaned down and kissed her hair. "But we should take a shower... and change the sheets."

"I just changed the sheets!" she protested.

"I'm lying in a massive wet spot thanks to you," Vince chuckled. "I need to invest in waterproof mattress covers."

Persephone's heart seized up in dread. It occurred to her that she didn't know what Vince had designed the new conditioning to do.

"Sir?"

"Yes, Sephie?"

"Are you trying to give back ownership of me?" she asked.

Vince looked down at her in shock. "No. I'm reinforcing your ability to make choices for yourself. I'm reminding you of how beautiful, powerful, and brilliant you are. I want you to be strong enough to take back your submission to another - even if that Dom is me. I'm trying to build you up."

"You really would give me up if that meant that I could choose for myself?" she asked.

"Yes," he confessed. "Haven't I been making that clear all along?"

"You have. I just didn't realize how amazing that was until now."

"Not as amazing as your submission to me. Your willingness to be mine to play with is all I've ever wanted," Vince said.

"And that's all you're doing to me?" Persephone prodded.

"I may have built some orgasm command training into the new conditioning..." he said with a sheepish smile.

"Good," she whispered. "You should own that, too."

"Do you think you'll ever be free of the conditioning?" Vince asked.

"I feel pretty free from it now - at least the parts that concerned me." She nuzzled his chest and then sighed loudly. "Nothing can make me feel bad about right now. I feel like I'm in heaven."

Then her phone rang. Vince and Persephone looked at each other for a moment as if they both had the same thought. Vince reached for her phone on the nightstand and looked at the screen.

"It's no one important - just your ex-husband," he growled.

12