The Things We Do For Money Ch. 01

Story Info
Boss impregnates his employee for exchange of money.
8.7k words
4.5
33k
53
8

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 09/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a complete work of fiction. It is a fantasy and nothing more. It's unlikely that anyone would find themselves in this position in the real world. Please bear that in mind as you read the story. Please feel free to like and comment, but any negative, rude, or hurtful comments will be removed and reported! Constructive criticism is one thing, being an asshole is not. Treat others as you expect to be treated. Enjoy!

Lacey's POV

One would think in the year 2023 finding a job would be easy. But since the COVID pandemic hit and Lacey's department had been disbanded she and her girlfriend Dawn had been living on her unemployment and Dawn's job on a very tight, very strict budget. Money was getting slim, and she only had a few checks remaining before it all ran out. What were they going to do then? They honestly had no idea.

Lacey and Dawn had been together for five years now. Dawn was bisexual, whereas Lacey had never even thought of being with a man, ever. Growing up she just knew that she was a lesbian, and that no man would ever have the pleasure of her young, supple flesh. She loved Dawn with all her heart, and they were discussing having kids, as they had been together since their senior year of high school, but it saddened them both knowing that that would cost money they didn't have.

Fast forward to where they are now, which was 23 years old and struggling to afford their shitty New York apartment. Dawn continued to bring up that she wanted children, but Lacey couldn't even think about that for them right now with where their life was headed, which was nowhere good. They had a one-bedroom apartment that they were in risk of losing, and it was only about 800 square feet total. You don't want to know what they had to pay for it to get by. They were both getting desperate for a miracle at this point.

Lacey naturally had applied to several jobs. Most of them were low level entry data jobs, but it was a start. She had been working as a department head at a mainstream insurance firm when her small four-woman department got cut. They had found out on a Friday too. Thank God they had at least been able to collect unemployment. Normally she would want to capitalize on her skills by taking another job of the same nature, but considering she got fired and her department wiped out, she didn't want to go down that nasty rabbit hole again. She had been at her job for as long as she and Dawn had been together, so losing it within seconds on the weekend of all times had been a very crushing blow.

Dawn was a software developer at a rising local rental management business. The company had never been in debt, and she got to work from home full time during the COVID season. Lacey had thought she'd have that luxury as well but ended up fired instead, two weeks into the pandemic no less. She had skills that would be useful at Dawn's company, but there weren't any openings in those departments right now, so she was looking elsewhere. She just needed a good, sturdy, reliable job to get them through this rough patch. And then everything would be okay. She had to believe that.

But things at home were starting to become very tense. Money was always a problem now. They had taken for granted being comfortable with their income when Lacey had her job. They had been able to go out with friends, do things around the beautiful city together or with a group, and go out to dinner and on actual dates. Now they had absolutely no room in the budget for fun things to do. They had had a bustling social life, and now it was at an all-time low, as they were constantly having to tell their friends they couldn't go out with them like they normally would because they just didn't have the means to do it.

And naturally that led to a lot of tension in the apartment. Which was already small to begin with. It led to a lot of sleepless nights on the couch away from her angry partner that were full of anxiety. Lacey loved Dawn, but could their relationship survive this money drought? It was starting to look pretty bleak for the two of them.

Which led to Lacey having doubts. Not only about Dawn, but about her own future. If they went broke, they would lose everything. They might not even be able to afford food, let alone a roof over their heads. Being homeless in New York, as anyone would know, would not be a fun experience.

But it seemed hope was on the horizon as finally, mercifully, an email came to her inbox in the morning about an entry level data job at a prestigious marketing firm. She was surprised at the salary, a modest 34,000 to start with supposed upward positions within months that paid more. Honestly, just the starting income would be more than enough for now to get them out of this slump and allow them to move on with their lives and live comfortably. They could go out with their friends again; they could go on dates again. If she got the job.

Even though her old job had paid her double what this one was offering, right now she needed a job, any job, pick a job, and this was the first company to reach out to her in the two weeks she had been applying. She didn't want to be too hasty, so she waited until the next day to accept and schedule the interview. It was foolish but it paid off, as they were more than willing to meet with her straightaway to fill the position.

Lacey made the decision not to tell Dawn until she had accepted the job or at the very least been offered it. Best not to get her hopes up to only have them come crashing all down, and right now things were very tense between them anyway and they were barely speaking to one another. It was sad, but their relationship had taken a huge toll from all the stress that not having money brings, and right now they weren't even sure their relationship could recover after the shots that had been fired. But Lacey's assumption was once she was making money again, these issues between them would go away. They were only fighting because of one thing, right? Right.

Now she had to dress properly for this interview, she wanted to nail it. Lacey didn't particularly find herself very attractive, but her friends were constantly telling her she was. She had long flowing fiery red hair and bright green eyes. Her face was covered with freckles that Dawn always told her brought out the emerald in her eyes. She stood at 5'7 whereas Dawn was a bit taller at 5'9, though she had always liked that about her sexy girlfriend, as Dawn was the more dominant of the two in the relationship. Most that knew her would say that Lacey was extremely submissive, and that she did not have an assertive bone in her body. Dawn knew this firsthand because of the things they had done in the bedroom together. It was her calling the shots, always.

Despite being so naive looking, Lacey was quite open minded. She had been told constantly throughout her life that it was her innocent schoolgirl slash sexy librarian looks and charm that garnered her so much attention from men and women alike. The men of course she ignored, and sometimes the women too, since she was in a relationship. However, despite that, she and Dawn had brought additional women into their bed in the past, as they felt in order to be a successful couple, they had to trust each other not to cheat outside of their small apartment walls, but it wasn't cheating if they both agreed upon things with consent and it happened within those walls.

They had had been involved in three threesomes in total. One was with a good but distant friend Laura whom they still were in contact with to this day, and the two others had been from clubs they had gone out with by themselves or in a group. Even though Dawn was bisexual, she had respected Lacey's wishes to not bring a man home. Dawn had tried to suggest that maybe that could happen one day, if he agreed not to have anything to do with Lacey, and she would just perhaps watch, but Lacey had quickly shot that down.

It had been a long time since Dawn had been with a man, well, since high school, as she had lost her virginity way back then to one of their fellow male classmates that she was dating at the time. This was another strain on their relationship because Dawn got hit on all the time when they were out and about by men that she told Lacey she found quite attractive, but Lacey had always been quick to say no to a threesome when there was a guy to be involved. She had never been attracted to them and felt it would be pointless and on top of that she found men to be repulsive and disgusting sexually.

When Dawn proposed she have sex with him while Lacey was in another room or she just watched, the thought had turned her stomach. She didn't want to see a man's penis or have one be in her girlfriend! Dawn thought she was being ridiculous and prude, arguing that she would never accept or understand her bisexual side, which was a big part of her identity. She wanted to have sex with men and women and that was something that Lacey couldn't understand. While she felt bad about that, she couldn't change the way she felt about men, she refused to.

After that, whenever it was brought up, it led to a fight. So eventually Dawn gave up on the prospect of bringing a man home with them. Which was good, because Lacey was not having it. Of course, she had seen men naked, hello internet, that was part of what had disgusted and turned her off them so much in the first place. A penis looked like a worm to her, there was no way that could feel good inside of you! Men's genitals were hideous looking, and she wanted no part of them, ever. She had no reason to think this would ever change.

She decided for this interview to be a win she had to go with her best assets. So, she put on a nice green sweater that brought out her eyes, with a white button-down blouse underneath, and a dark red short skirt that she had bought to wear at her old job the day before she was fired to balance it all out. It was a bit of a risk wearing such short clothing, but she liked the style, and it seemed like appropriate enough office attire to her, as her feelings hadn't changed since she had bought it. She had wanted to break in this skirt for ages and just never had the opportunity since she was jobless, and they didn't go out much anymore. God, she hoped that was all going to change!

She arrived fifteen minutes early to the interview. She signed in at the front desk and was impressed by the lobby of the company. It was huge, modern, expansive. A large 77" TV was on the large wall beside the receptionist's desk that was playing the morning news. The chair she sat down on was cushy and comfortable, with a perfect view of the stunning television. The women she saw going in and out of the office were dressed very similar to herself, and she liked that. The men were all in suits, so the dress code seemed to be leaning on the formal sad with no casual attire, but she was perfectly fine with that.

It wasn't long before another young woman came to greet her and take her to an office. They got into the elevator and went to the top floor. There were three floors total, and she was informed that the third was for HR and the CEO and CFO themselves. She wasn't going to meet the founder of the company today, instead she was going to be interviewing with his son, and CFO of the company, Brian Matthews. Interesting.

She was led down a short hallway that had doors to the right and left of it. All had fancy looking gold name plaques on them and as expected they stopped at Brian Matthews, the big shot CFO that was going to be her boss if she took the job, which seemed likely now.

So far, Lacey was very impressed with what she had seen. Everyone she had observed or met looked laser focused and dedicated to their job. The building was massive, and right in the heart of downtown New York City, just a short train ride away. That was the beautiful thing living in the city, everything could be accessed by train, so you didn't need to have that extra car payment on top of any other debt you owed.

"And here we are. Mr. Matthews will see you now," the woman said, with a bright enigmatic smile on her face.

The door was opened, and Lacey walked inside. The office was huge, I mean, huge, easily the size of her own apartment! The walls were lined with bookcases that had both fictional and nonfictional titles on them. There was just as big of a TV that she had seen in the lobby on Mr. Matthews wall with comfortable looking leather seating in front of it. It was displaying the same news station as downstairs, but the volume was muted, out of respect for this meeting she gathered.

Brian's desk was long and wide and had several monitors on it, along with the usual scattered paperwork, random folders, pencil and pen holders, etc. Typical office stuff. His name plaque looked fancy, and so did he. His smile was charming, reaching his dark brown eyes. When he stood, he was a lot taller than she expected, easily standing at 6'4. His suit was the most expensive one you could buy this side of New York, his attire just screamed that he was wealthy and proud. His hair was dirty blonde, styled short and spiky. His beard was well kept, and it was obvious that he had a personal groomer. Hell he looked so rich he probably had a personal everything.

He stood up from the desk holding a stack of papers in his one hand, with a friendly smile on his young face. "You must be Lacey Green." He stated the obvious, with that charming grin still on his lips.

Lacey shook hands with him and returned his smile because it was quite infectious. "Yes, I am. It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Matthews."

"The pleasure is all mine. Please, take a seat." He gestured at one of the chairs in front of his desk. "As you probably know, we have much to discuss today."

They do? Like what? Well, she guessed job duties and all that. She sat down as she was told, in a plush leather chair stationed strategically at the head of his desk. He handed her what looked like a well written contract. It stated standard normal things. But it was when she got to her actual job duties that her heart dropped. Most of them were normal, but then, did that say what she thought it did?

She looked absolutely perplexed and when she looked up at Mr. Matthews, he wasn't laughing, smirking, or doing anything to indicate what she was reading was a scam.

"Is this a joke?" She asked, half expecting him to say yes.

He shook his head. "No, Miss Green, it is not. Quite the opposite. Did you see the last page? You would be well compensated for your time and... efforts."

What the fuck? This is for real then? Lacey turned the last page and her jaw dropped. Oh. Oh my. That was so much money. Like, she would have rent and more and probably be well off for at least five years if not more money. "Holy shit." She couldn't help but say it and that got a laugh out of him.

"That's one way to put it, I guess. I am going to be honest with you, Lacey. I think you are perfect for the job. You possess all the skills that I am looking for and your genetics look adequate. Do you have any major health concerns in your family?"

Lacey shook her head. "No. Just high blood pressure, normal things." She was in absolute shock. This was just not what she expected at all. But the money, oh, the money. It was the only reason she would consider anything so scandalous!

"That's wonderful news. I'm looking for someone without health complications, obviously."

God he was talking about this like this was perfectly normal. Now since the reader is probably very confused by now, the job duties included the following:

1. Minor data entry, ranging from entering potential clients and customers into the system.

2. Organizing the file cabinets and putting the folders in alphabetical order.

3. Answering phone calls as they come in.

4. Scheduling appointments in Outlook.

5. Responding to emails.

6. **Conceiving a child with Mr. Matthews.

The ** indicated that there were more terms to this one for obvious reasons. The contract went on to say that the woman that signed it would immediately agree to stop any contraceptive they were taking, such as birth control. She will agree to subject herself to Mr. Matthews's sexual needs whenever it is demanded or asked of her, while at work and only work, with no questions asked. She will understand that she is subjecting herself to sexual acts with him, that will lead to eventual pregnancy.

During the time spent conceiving the child, she will be well compensated for her generous actions and standing good faith, receiving bonuses that range from $1000 to $10,000 based off her sexual performance with Mr. Matthews. She will be expected to carry out her normal duties while at work, and still take them seriously and treat them as a job. Doing so may lead to promising promotions and higher up positions in the future within the company that have a much larger salary, should she exceed the expectations of her supervisor and boss.

She will receive $100,000 immediately when a pregnancy test is presented to Mr. Matthews that confirms she has succeeded in receiving his heir to the company. She will continue to receive $100,000 along with extra bonuses each month during the duration of her pregnancy. She is expected to remain a sexual servant to Mr. Matthews until the baby is born. The baby will be born in a private but respected and certified hospital.

Upon birth of said child, an additional one million dollars will be given, and once the money is received this contract will become null and void. It is then up to her to decide if she will remain with the company or go elsewhere now that the contract is fulfilled. Mr. Matthews is subject to make this decision for her as well. Once the contract is signed, she is legally bound to all of this in addition to Mr. Matthews. She is not to speak of the contract or anything in it to anyone within our outside of the company about the contract itself. End contract.

Was he really this dang rich? He could really afford all this? Was this even real? Was she dreaming? It felt like she was dreaming. It felt like this was a practical joke and he could probably see that written all over her face. I mean, this was insane, right? Totally insane!

He read her like an open book. "It's not a joke, Miss Green. I assure you; it is quite real. Everything in there is certain, including the money. And if you want proof that I have enough of it, I can provide that to you as well."

Lacey was shaking. My God. Imagine what she and Dawn could do with this money! They would practically be set for life. But it went against everything she ever believed in. She was gay, one hundred percent a lesbian, never attracted once to a man once in her life, and certainly not even Mr. Matthews, as handsome as she was sure straight women would find him.

But not her. No, not her. Could she do this? Why was she even considering it? It was so much to take in! And the contract stated that she couldn't tell anyone, not a single soul. That included her own girlfriend. Well of course she would tell her that she got a new job, but not the job duties it entailed, no way, no how! There was no way that Dawn would let her do this if she knew about it, but when she did get pregnant and started to show, her girlfriend would obviously find out, and what was she supposed to do then?

"I, uh, I... I must confess, this is a lot to take in," she finally said, breaking the awkward silence. "It's certainly not what I expected." That was a gross understatement!

Mr. Matthews folded his arms over his broad chest, leaning back against his desk. "Miss Green, I am quite serious when I say, that I think you are perfect for this role. If you aren't doing it for the money, at least think of your future and your career. It's an opportunity to advance in the company. You'll start at an entry level position, yes, but I assure you, once you take our free marketing courses and earn a degree, you can advance high within the company. And this thing, between us, it's a one-time thing. Once all is said and done, once our baby is born, you can have nothing to do with me. I'll simply just be the CFO of the company, nothing more, nothing less. Everything you have read is valid and perfectly legal. All you need to do is just sign the contract."