The Things We Do For Money Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She briefly opened her eyes, and she could see his hands clutching the edge of his desk so hard his knuckles were turning white as she ramped up her efforts. Her tongue was slipping and sliding over the underside of him as she took him as deep as he could go into her mouth. It wasn't very far, but she was proud that she could take at least half of him in there without throwing up. All the while her hand was flying up and down his big fat manhood, stroking it wildly.

It was in this moment, that she realized she loved it. She loved having this power over him, being the one in control, being the one to decide when he cums and how. Somehow, he had killed a part of that submissive side of her and brought out an inner demon. She opened her eyes to look at his face, she could see the desperation in his eyes, the need for release. Relief that only she could give him. It was all about control.

Mr. Matthews could only groan and moan as she worked over his cock like she wanted to suck the soul right out of him. He tried to reach down to push her head off, but she surprised herself and likely him too when she smacked his hand away.

He could do nothing but relent, his hand going back to the desk as his whole body tensed up. "Oh, fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" He cried out, and she could feel his cock lurching and hardening in her hot wet mouth.

Yes, that's it! Give it to me!

She heard him yell loudly and she watched as his eyes closed and he gripped the side of her head with his hands tightly as his hot cum blasted into her mouth like a fire-hose. It should have surprised her, but she saw it coming. There were telltale signs that made it obvious to her when he was going to lose it. And man did he blow. There was so much cum! It was bit saltier than his precum, but it had sweet undertones to it that made it acceptable enough for her to swallow without losing her composure. And swallow she did. Every drop. She could be mad at herself later. Right now, she was hyper focused on getting this over and done with. So, she could escape him, at least for the day, and go home with her tail between her legs, defeated.

Only when he had drops to give did he ease his grip on her head. She had no idea why, but she felt like cleaning him up was important. She felt him shiver as she lavished and licked the bulbous tip and part of his shaft until he was immaculate. He was still hard. Why was he still hard? Shouldn't his erection be going down? What trickery was this?

"Jesus Christ. The way you suck cock, if you hadn't told me that you were a lesbian, I'd have no idea. That was fucking incredible." He was breathing hard and what he said seemed to snap her out of her reverie.

She was gay. And here she was, eating and swallowing a man's cum. What the fuck had she done? And why? For money? Seriously? Jesus Christ. She really had lost herself in these moments. She hated to admit it but giving him that blowjob was not nearly as painful of a process that she thought it would be. Disgusting, yes, or was it? She had thought so at first, but then she had grown accustomed to it the more she did it, and she had found herself feeling passionate toward the end. What the hell was wrong with her? She was so confused, so mad at herself. She couldn't believe she had agreed to all of this in the first place. But sadly for her it was too late to turn back now.

"So, are we done for the day?" She asked, scooting back and wiping her mouth on the back of her hand. "Please," she added, hoping that he would understand that was hard enough for her to do on its own.

He sighed and he sounded annoyed with her. "Yes, fine. Damn, I moved all my meetings to tomorrow for nothing."

Okay well that did make Lacey feel slightly bad for the guy. "I just need to go home and take some time. To process."

He nodded. "Yeah, sure. Come back tomorrow to the front desk bright and early at 8 am. The receptionist will give you your schedule and you'll attend orientation and training. It will be a normal day for you, we won't see each other until Wednesday. It will give you a couple days to... think."

Well at least he was being reasonable. And she seemed to have soured the mood because she watched as he tucked his now his flaccid cock away, back into his slacks. Thank God it had gone soft, at least she had managed to do something right. She felt so degraded and nasty in that moment. She was nothing more than a whore, selling herself and her body for money. To a man of all things! If Dawn broke up with her when and if she found out, she would surely deserve it.

But she couldn't even tell her what happened, sworn to secrecy by the contract she had signed earlier today. She would have to go home and put on an act, acting happy that she had gotten a stellar job with great pay and lots of bonuses and wiggle room for future promotions. Dawn was going to be happy that they were no longer going to have to starve or be homeless, so that's all that mattered.

That's what she had to keep telling herself, reminding her that she was doing this for the greater good. For her. For Dawn. So, they could get on with their lives and have a better relationship. She just had to survive the months to come. It would be easy. The hard part was over. Right?

Right. The truth is the hard part was just beginning.