The Things We Do For Money Ch. 03

Story Info
Boss impregnates his employee for exchange of money.
7.4k words
4.74
18k
33
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 09/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is the continuation to Lacey, Dawn, and Mr. Matthews's story. As always, friendly constructive criticism only. Negative comments will be removed. Hope you enjoy!

Brian's POV

Brian couldn't believe his luck. His Friday morning with Lacey had been phenomenal. It had exceeded his expectations. He knew that she was perfect for his plans the moment he had laid eyes on her. Furthermore, if she hadn't told him that she was a lesbian, he would have never known it. The way she reacted to him and his touch, there was no way that she had been acting. What happened between them was real, raw, and erotic. He had hoped that she had enjoyed it just as much as he had, and that she wouldn't punish herself too much for it.

After all, they seemed to have a natural attraction to one another. Be it physical or more, he felt a connection to her. And he wanted to continue to further explore it with her by his side. He was certain she was questioning her sexuality now. She'd had sex with a man and took pleasure in it.

He was thinking of all of this as he ran on a treadmill at the gym. His personal trainer was taking the week off, but Brian never did the same. He worked out every day, even if he was sick. He found keeping his body in peak physical shape to be one of his top priorities in life. His health, his mental well-being, all those things tied together, and it was important to maintain all of them. And he always gained insight when exercising. It was a way to stimulate his brain and body simultaneously.

Just as he was finishing his workout and cleaning up the treadmill with wipes, his father called. He didn't want to answer it, but he knew that if it was important, dear old Dad wouldn't stop calling until he picked up.

Reluctantly, he answered his cell phone. "Hey, Dad."

Caleb's voice was gruff as usual. "Hi, son. I'm calling because I've arranged a date for you tonight. I'll text you the address and time. She's a Harvard graduate, a year before you. I think you'll have a lot in common with Juliana."

Oh, Christ. "Dad, when are you going to give this dating thing a rest? I'm not interested in it right now." His cheeks were flushed hot, and not just from his intense workout that he had just endured. "There's still plenty of time for me to meet "the one "."

"Jesus, Brian, I'm not having this argument with you again. Just be there. Like I said before, I'll text you the address and time. I made sure your schedule was clear in advance, so there's no use making excuses to wiggle yourself out of it. Besides, I think you will have a good time with this one. You know I love you, son, and I just want to see you happy. You won't change the mind of this stubborn old man."

With that, his father hung up before Brian could say anything else. Damn it, he was such a prick!

Brian let out an exasperated sigh. Was he really entertaining the notion of a date with Juliana when all he could think about was Lacey? He couldn't get her out of his head, the last thing he wanted to do was go out on a date with a woman who wasn't her.

Though he and Lacey were bound by a contract, nothing in it stated they were not to see other people. It was an oversight on his part, but luck would have it that Lacey being primarily into women worked in his favor, as he didn't have to worry about her having sex with a guy and getting pregnant with anyone else's baby but his own. He highly doubted that sleeping with him had brought out her inner whore. Lacey didn't seem the type to just suddenly start sleeping around with strangers, at least not of the male variety.

Dating a woman at this point for Brian was practically impossible. There was no way she could understand or accept his secret exchanges with Lacey. Yes, they were bound by a formal and legal document signed by the two of them, but how could the contents of it not produce emotional complications down the line?

Man, what a conundrum he had created. Not only for himself, but Lacey too, who was already invested in a serious relationship with Dawn. Just how far were things going to go before they ended abruptly when their child was born? At that point, everyone would know everything, and their time together would be exposed. He didn't know Dawn from Adam; it was Lacey who would have a clearer idea as to how she was going to react to everything.

But at the same time his father was really pushing this dating thing, and his dad was not a man that would just roll over and take no for an answer. So far, those dates had been unsuccessful, with Brian stating that he wasn't ready for anything serious right now, so what was the point of a second date? That seemed to be a real turn off for the women to hear, as it had always worked for him in the past. That and the ones that his father set him up with just were not his type at all, as they were more offended by the fact that he didn't find them attractive enough for another date than not wanting to commit to a serious relationship with them. His father clearly had no conception of his ideal woman, so why would this Juliana be different?

Still, Brian would have to entertain the man, for now. However, he couldn't allow himself to get mutually invested in her. Surely a new relationship wouldn't survive the fact that he was sleeping with another with the intent of having a child with her. It didn't matter though, right? No way it could last when the cat was out of the bag, but until the contract was null and void, he couldn't breathe a word of it to anyone. Not this Juliana, or even his own father.

On that note, was he just to not take this seriously? Go on this date, and pretend like everything was fine? Ugh, he really hated his dang Dad sometimes. So obnoxious, meddling with his personal life! The intentions were good ones, but his father didn't know of the ramifications behind the scenes. Brian would hate to lead anyone else on, drag them into his drama, his emotional baggage. And he had a lot of it right now, things he needed to unpack, feelings for Lacey that he had no idea would ever get reciprocated or not.

Guess he'd just figure it out when it all happened. Speaking of which, his phone lit up with a text before he stripped out of his clothes to shower so he could leave the gym and get on with his day. 6 pm tonight, some fancy Italian restaurant that he had never heard of but just opened a couple weeks ago and was already a smash hit. He was sure it was swanky since his father had picked it. The dress code was formal, so he was going to need to wear a suit.

Fantastic.

Lacey's POV

Lacey woke up to an empty bed. Dawn had to work today for some overtime, so she wasn't surprised she was gone already. They had plans to go out on a date tonight, so she had wanted to get there early to be able to leave sooner. They hadn't seen much of each other in the evenings this week, since they both worked different hours now. Eventually, she hoped that would change, with a potential promotion on the horizon.

Man, what a day Friday had been. Things had been so intense. She couldn't stop thinking about the encounter with Mr. Matthews. Fuck, did she start calling him Brian in her head? Could she do that? It made it seem so personal. No. For now, he had to remain Mr. Matthews, no matter the circumstances. There could be no other way, if they were going to keep things between them professional.

But that begged the question, did she want it to remain as such? She was in love with Dawn, but she was in lust with Mr. Matthews. All she wanted was to see him again, to kiss him, to touch him, to feel his hands all over her as he shoved that big fat cock of his into her. Their encounter had been the hottest of her life, which then had led to so much confusion. It really made her believe that one person can drastically change your life. And he most certainly had.

Did she even consider herself to be a lesbian anymore? She had no intentions of seeing other guys. Just Mr. Matthews for now. But was she open to more? She wasn't sure just yet. If she was, it would be a huge step for her, and she bet that Dawn would be thrilled as punch about it, though she couldn't tell her the real reason why that conclusion had been reached. She supposed she wouldn't entirely dismiss the idea for the future, so long as it was the right guy, a man like Mr. Matthews. Could anyone measure up to him? In her eyes, he was one of a kind, so it was doubtful others could compare. She would have to go with her instincts when it came to all that.

Either way, she wouldn't find it wise to see other men now anyways. Not until the whole contract deal was over, and she'd had Mr. Matthews's baby. Even if she was careful and had sex with protection, accidents could happen. And she couldn't very well go on birth control, now, could she?

Speaking of which, she had checked her schedule, and she wasn't ovulating, which meant it was unlikely she was pregnant from their time together. A part of her was grateful, it meant this thing with Mr. Matthews could go on. She was tired of scolding herself for wanting that. But there were only so many times she could call herself a cheating whore in her head without it getting old fast. It is what it is, nothing was going to change it. She wanted to embrace everything for now, just go with the flow.

She felt like a brand-new Lacey. Like she had finally discovered a part of herself that she didn't even know had been missing all this time. And if Mr. Matthews could fulfill that, who was she to sweep it under the rug? They were past that now, though she doubted he felt the same. He was probably used to having women at his beck and call, he was too handsome and charming not to.

Lacey got up out of bed and had a quick shower, then made herself some scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast with butter and strawberry jam for breakfast. Dawn had made reservations at a new Italian restaurant not far from the apartment for them tonight at 6. The dress code was formal, so she had promised she would go shopping once her check came into the bank today and get something new to wear.

As she was looking at dresses on the Love Only website, she got a text from the bank about her paycheck being deposited. When she saw the amount, her jaw dropped. "No freaking way. What?!"

At first, she thought it was a mistake. The amount was way too high! She was practically having a panic attack as her hand holding her phone shook violently.

She nearly jumped out of her chair when her phone buzzed from a new incoming text from Dawn. Since they shared a bank account, she likely had received the same text as well and was just as stunned as Lacey was.

Dawn: Is that amount for real? Did you just get paid $11,127.00? Holy shit!

Lacey felt her cheeks flush, and she was quick to send a response.

Lacey: It's got to be a mistake. I'll reach out to HR about it.

Dawn: Why? Just go with the flow! I thought we were going to be broke, eating somewhere so expensive tonight, guess I was wrong! You must have really made a great impression on your boss. Sounds like he gave you a big bonus for your hard work or something.

Lacey: Yeah. Must have! We'll just keep it, for now. I'll see you tonight. Love you!

Lacey bit her lip. Fuck. Had Mr. Matthews been that impressed that he had thrown in a ten-thousand-dollar bonus on her very first paycheck? How could she not let this get to her head? Dawn was right, she had made an impact, and hardly a lackluster one. She remembered now that the contract had stated if she performed well, she would reap the rewards in bonuses. Guess this was just the beginning of Mr. Matthews's generosity. Did it know no bounds?

Lacey wanted to text him, to thank him, but they had agreed that outside conversations and appearances should be forbidden, for now. Still, it was difficult not to reach out. Guess she would have to thank him in person tomorrow, if he wasn't busy. She privately hoped that he wasn't. It was going to be a very big thank you, one that she knew he would be appreciative of.

Just thinking about what she would do to him, was making her horny. She'd just had a shower, but she didn't care. She purchased the white Sophie Rue Lya Linen dress she had been eyeing for the past five minutes for the date tonight, and then finished her breakfast. She had an appetite for something else right now, and it didn't involve food.

She had to rummage around a box in their bedroom closet to find it, but she knew exactly what she was looking for. It belonged not to her but to Dawn, and it was the largest and thickest realistic dildo her lover had purchased to date. It was perfect, it was practically the same size as Mr. Matthews's, if not a tad smaller and a tiny bit less wide. God, he really was fucking huge, she wondered how she had taken him the first time without feeling immense pain. She was just lucky that way, she guessed, having adjusted quickly to him.

Lacey stripped out of the short shorts and tank she was wearing and lay down on the bed after retrieving a towel to put under her from the attached master bathroom. She started by playing with her sensitive bean, giving it a few flicks and rubs with her fingers. Once she felt herself starting to lubricate, she grabbed the dildo and began to move it along the entirety of her labia, creating some pleasant friction. It felt so lackluster compared to Mr. Matthews. He had been so hot, so hard, so fleshy, and equally flexible. She wanted the real thing, but beggars can't be choosers.

She moved the underside of the dildo along her clit several times, arousing her further. She grabbed and squeezed her small tit, pinching the nipple between her fingers to rev her engine, imagining it was his hand doing it. It wouldn't be easy to take this thing without any preparation, so she had made sure to grab her Venus Butterfly vibrator, and some water-based lube, should she need it.

She closed her eyes, and her thoughts immediately went to Mr. Matthews. She imagined that it was his cock teasing and taunting her, making her pussy drool. Her toes curled as she pictured him dragging his big thing along every inch of her outer lips. Now she was feeling good.

She grabbed the vibrator and turned it on halfway, placing it on the outside of her sex. Lube be damned, she then maneuvered the large tip of the toy to her eager hole. She could see him holding his cock in his hand, angling it to penetrate her. She wanted it so badly.

"Fuck... me..." she murmured, her breath hitching in her throat.

She practically came as that thick meaty piece of silicone entered her now soaked cunt. The vibrations from the butterfly were helping tremendously. She could feel the dildo spreading her entrance and she experienced a brief bit of pain as she pushed it inside inch by delicious inch. In her head, it was him penetrating her, not the toy.

She spread her legs wide open to take him deeper. He began to thrust in and out slowly but surely, and she threw her head back with a moan as his thrusts pushed him further inside.

"Oh, yes, Miss Green, take it all! Take my huge cock that you love so fucking much."

Lacey could only mewl with delight as his growling voice sounded off in her head. Fuck, he was so hot. "Give it all to me!" She pleaded with her invisible mate.

More and more of that cock sank in until she could feel the fake balls resting against her closed anus below. As a side note, she had never been fucked there and thus far had no desire to be. Meanwhile, she was so wet that her juices were leaking out of her onto the towel below. Thank God she had thought ahead and put it there. The last thing she wanted to do today was laundry.

She raised her feet as high as they would go into the air and thrust the fake dildo in faster and faster, hilting it with each frantic pump. It wasn't going to take her long to reach her peak, as she could see him in her mind, pounding into her with a concentrated look on his young, manly face.

It was no surprise that her orgasm was epic. She clenched the lucky dick inside of her, making sure it was as deep as it could go when she let herself go.

Sated, she pulled it out of her, and suddenly felt exhausted but in a good way. It was clear that she was smitten right now and there was only one person on her mind.

But then her thoughts drifted to Dawn. What would she think of all this? Would it turn her on? Would it make her jealous? Would she be mad? She had no clue that her beloved girlfriend of five long years was lusting after someone else.

Did Lacey want to keep it that way? She could always say that she had a little crush on Mr. Matthews. That didn't breach the contract, that she was aware of.

No, it was too risky. She didn't want to do anything to jeopardize what she had with him. She was going to remain firm that she shouldn't mention him beyond a professional nature to anyone, no matter how close they were to her. The last thing she needed was for Dawn to be suspicious that something may be going on between them in the foreground.

The day dragged on until it was time for their date. Dawn was going shopping after work, and they were to meet each other at the restaurant. Her girlfriend wanted her new dress to be a surprise, likewise with Lacey's.

Lacey was thankful the dress she ordered fit when she picked it up and put it on in the dressing room. She almost felt like a queen as she walked to the restaurant from the dress store. It wasn't a long trek, that's one of the things she loved so much about New York City, so many useful things so close together to one another, just around the corner from each other.

Dawn was waiting outside for her. Lacey's breath hitched in her throat as she saw her and took her in. She was wearing a red sleeveless dress that accentuated her dark skin and brought out the chocolate brown in her beautiful eyes. Lacey was not surprised that her girlfriend looked gorgeous, so much so that it took her breath away. The fabric of the silk dress hugged her hips perfectly, not to mention her other glorious assets.

"You look so elegant and exquisite," Lacey said, as she greeted her lover with a soft kiss on the lips.

"You too, babe. Did you get that from Love Only?"

Dawn knew her all too well. "Yes! I fell in love with it when I saw it and just had to have it."

"It suits you well, gorgina as always. You ready to have some good food?"

"Absolutely I am," Lacey said, opening the door for Dawn to let her go in first.

The restaurant was packed, which made her thankful that Dawn had made a reservation a week in advance. A lot of people were coming to this place, and everyone she looked at was dressed so fancy it almost made her feel like her outfit was a tad underwhelming. But she kept her chin up high, knowing full well that she and her girl looked fabulous and certainly fancy smancy enough to be here without feeling bad about it.

They were seated at a corner table that had a view of the street outside, lit up by high lanterns that adorned the sidewalks. They were instantly having a great time as they chatted away about their week.

When the waiter came to take their orders, Lacey decided on the Melanzane alla Parmigiana and Dawn their spaghetti and meatballs. It was cute that her girl was all about the more traditional dishes.

"This place is so swanky. I can't believe we can afford it," Lacey commented, taking a long glance around. The floor was open concept and there was a lot of conversation going on around them, lots of animated faces eating and talking around them at their respective tables or booths.

Dawn's smile was infectious. "I know, right. I was prepared to go broke for this, but it's no thanks to you and your generous boss that it's hardly going to make a dent in our budget for the month. Can you get bonuses in every paycheck?"

12