The Things We Do For Money Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lacey blushed. "Well... Doubtful. But I'll see what I can do."

"Still, you're making enough for us to stay afloat even without the bonus and that's what matters." Dawn took small bites of her food in between sentences. "If we're smart about it, we could move out to a better place within a few months. Our lease is up at the end of November. We could probably even buy a house."

"You're right," Lacey agreed, feeling a stir of elation at the prospect of finally leaving that small hole in the wall apartment. "I hope that I get promoted sooner rather than later."

"If anyone can do it, it's you, baby. Your boss is smart, he obviously sees something great in you, just like I do. Great man if I ever knew of one." She winked.

Oh, if only her girlfriend knew. "He is a smart guy, Mr. Matthews is."

Lacey couldn't help but look at the other couples and families at the restaurant. All of them had to be filthy rich. Well, maybe not all. But the way they were dressed, it felt that way. It was difficult to not feel inferior, but she quickly scolded herself for it. They would make it there soon enough. And everything she had done for that was more than worth it.

About halfway through the meal, she felt as if she was being watched. She couldn't shake the feeling but had no idea why. It was a peculiar one, at that.

Finally, she wiped her mouth and took a glance around the restaurant. What she saw stunned her.

It was him. Mr. Matthews. And he was staring right at her. She couldn't believe it. Well, she could but couldn't. He had a date with him, but Lacey could only see her from behind. She had long, brunette hair. The dress she wore was a two piece and it was a royal blue color that was majestic and suited for her bronze skin.

His attention was forced away from her to pay attention to what his date was saying, and Lacey knew she was rudely staring now and ignoring her own date, so she took another bite of her food, and forced herself to focus on what Dawn was saying.

It all went over her head, though. He was here, in the same place, on a date. How did she feel about that? Nothing in their contract said they were forbidden from seeing other people. But even as she swallowed her food, she felt sick to her stomach now, disgusted with what she had seen. Was she so jealous she was physically ill? She wasn't used to this feeling. It didn't sit well with her.

After a few minutes, she took a sip of her water, finishing it. The waiter came by to refill it and once he left, it was the perfect time to excuse herself to go to the bathroom to freshen up. She had to reset her brain, and the only way to do that was to get away, for now.

As she was splashing water over her face, her phone vibrated on the counter. It was a text from Mr. Matthews.

Mr. Matthews: I'm in the family restroom. It's unlocked.

She held her breath, knowing he had seen she had read what he wrote. She sent a quick text to Dawn saying she was feeling a little sick and needed a few minutes to recover. Dawn immediately replied that she was sorry, and she would get their food boxed up while she took care of herself.

This meant she could only spare a few minutes for Mr. Matthews. The family restroom was at the end of the hall, and she opened it and walked in. She closed the door and locked it behind her.

Damn, he looked good. He was wearing a black suit, white button down, black tie, black slacks, black dress shoes. And boy did the man look good in traditional black and white. His short, dirty blonde hair was slicked, but spiky. She felt the immediate need to run her fingers through it, but she kept her hands to herself, for now. She was supposed to be furious with him. Or was she?

Mr. Matthews huffed. "I just wanted to tell you that my father arranged this date. I'm not exactly here by choice."

Lacey wanted to scoff, but she held her temper in check. "Why did you feel the need to tell me this?"

He frowned. "I just thought that you might be hurt, seeing me with her."

Well, she was, but like hell she was going to admit it. "I'm not. I'm just feeling a bit sick from what I ate is all. I hope the rest of your date goes well. I've got to get back to Dawn, she is expecting me."

God, she was acting like such a bitch. But she couldn't help it. He had struck a nerve. She hated the power that he had over her. It felt like someone was squeezing her heart right out of her chest. She had to get out of there, she just knew if she stayed, he would see her crying.

She put her hand on the latch to open the door and gasped as she felt his come over hers and his body was suddenly flush against her backside. All the events that had led up to this moment came flashing back in a rush and she cursed her body's immediate response. Her pussy was tightening and tingling as she felt the alluring heat of his expansive form against her smaller frame.

"She can wait," he murmured, his hot breath tickling her ear. "You look so fucking sexy in that dress."

He was already lifting it up, his strong hands groping her ass.

"Mr. Matthews, we can't! Not here," she insisted. She was panting hard as his lips found her neck, sucking and nipping. Fuck! He knew just what to do to have her going from mad to turned on within seconds.

"We can," he argued, snarling into her ear. His tone made it clear that he wasn't going to back down on this.

He maneuvered her quickly over to the sink and hiked her dress back up, so it was placed over her shapely ass, exposing her crotch to him. He dragged her thong down her legs all the way to her ankles. He stood to his full height and grasped her neck tight, holding her still as he kicked her legs apart with his foot. The way he was manhandling her was fucking intoxicating.

Lacey was trembling as his hand left her and she heard his belt unlatching quickly. Then the sensuous sound of his pants unbuttoning so he could free the monstrosity that was his dick from within. His zipper slid down smoothly, and it was seconds later that she felt his stiff and very naked manhood gliding effortlessly along her soaked slit. Yeah, she was soaking wet already from the knowledge of what he was going to do to her with her girlfriend and his date seated in the other room, blissfully unaware of the naughty things that were about to go down.

Neither of them was even registering the fact that they were violating the contract they both signed, as it stated that they were only supposed to be having sex at the office. That was the last thing on her mind, however, and clearly, he wasn't giving it a second thought either.

His cock pushed into her achingly slow. She whimpered as he pushed into her forcefully, spreading her pussy and gaping her wide open on his fat shaft. Just as it had prior, it felt phenomenal. His hand went to the back of her neck again, and he roughly shoved her face downward, so she was staring at the marble counter below as he abruptly increased his pace tenfold and began to thrust into her madly from behind.

The roughness, the dominance, had her biting her lip so as not to let out loud, provocative moans. If someone was outside, she didn't want them to know what they were doing in here, so they had to be quiet. His office might be soundproof, but this bathroom certainly wasn't. She couldn't imagine the consequences if they were caught by the staff or a customer doing this. But that seemed to be turning them on beyond anything they had felt before.

She heard his low, sexy grunts as he plowed into her wet sex, fucking her roughly against the sink. All her cunt could do was endure the brutal treatment as he labored into her frantically. Despite the delicious agony of it all, she was climbing rapidly to a blissful climax within a couple minutes of his assertive behavior.

"God, yes. Fuck me, Mr. Matthews! I love your big cock!" She said it softly, but loud enough for it to register to him.

He said nothing in return. This lovemaking was passionate but also had an angry tone to it. His grunts were getting louder in pitch, his thrusts harsher. She could feel the spongy head of him kissing her cervix almost painfully as his big balls began to slap hard against her clit with each of his furious pumps.

He put his hand over her mouth to stifle her cries of ecstasy as she came and came hard, her pussy convulsing around his thrusting cock. Within seconds, she felt him expanding and swelling within, and then shortly after the familiar blast of his hot sticky cum hosing her insides.

Lacey's body convulsed and seized up as he pounded his seed into her, filling her up full of it. She wantonly sucked his fingers into her mouth, tasting the saltiness of his skin, as he unloaded a heavy load into her, claiming her cunt as his, marking his territory.

She was barely conscious, breathing heavily, as she felt his lips all over her face and neck, his hands giving her tits a firm squeeze through her dress, twisting and pulling on her nipples to snap her out of her daze. How long has it been? It felt like hours, but it was probably only minutes.

She was about to tell him she had to go when he swiftly grabbed her chin and turned her face so their lips could lock firmly together. She groaned against his mouth as their desire and passion grew, their tongues intertwining and dancing around one another. That was all it took for the two of them to want to go another round, despite time not being on their side.

Mr. Matthews's cock slid back into her effortlessly, and they kept kissing as he hammered into her from behind in a frenzy. His cum served as significant lube as his tongue fought for supremacy past her lips. She couldn't believe he was fucking her again, but she was too much in a stupor of drunken paradise to care. She wanted it, wanted him. Nothing else in this moment mattered but him and the superior hold he had on her.

He broke the kiss and flipped her body effortlessly around, picking her up and seating her on the counter next to the sink. He yanked her hips forward and shoved his cock violently back inside of her sopping sex, his lips finding hers again in a searing lip lock.

She wrapped her legs tightly around his waist, moaning as he spread her wide open once more. She had felt empty when he pulled out, she never wanted this to end, never wanted his cock to leave her tight little hole. They were feeding at each other's lips voraciously, as their enjoyment rose to greater heights than ever before.

"Fuck me. Fuck me so hard," she moaned against his mouth, grabbing his face in her hands and kissing him excitedly.

"I'm gonna cum again," he whispered, biting and nipping her lower lip with his teeth, causing her to whimper lewdly.

That was so fucking hot. He was so fucking hot, so goddamned sexy. "God, yes. Give it all to me, baby. Fill me up again with your hot cum! I love it, I love feeling you breeding me."

Mr. Matthews's mouth smothered hers as she squealed against his lips, feeling him burst within her once more. Seems her words were enough to encourage him to lose control, just as they were meant to do. As his molten cum melted her insides, her starved pussy squeezed and coaxed everything he had to give out of him, needing to take in every drop to feel fulfilled.

Her second orgasm was slightly inferior to the first, but still very pleasing. Good lord, how was she supposed to walk out of here now? His cum was leaking out of her, their combined juices dripping down onto the counter below. They were making a sloppy mess of things.

She was barely coherent as he hastily cleaned up the surface of the counter with some paper towels. Her phone was buzzing, and she saw a text from Dawn asking if she was okay. She was starting to get worried because she hadn't come back yet. Another text said she had paid the server and was ready to leave when she was.

Fuck my life. Had they really done this with both of their dates waiting for them to come back in the other room? It was risky, but so fucking gratifying. The heady rush she had felt during it, knowing they could get caught fucking and cheating, had made it so much more fun.

As much as she didn't want to clean his cum off her, she knew she had to if Dawn wasn't to suspect anything. She got up and made her way over to the toilet and cleaned herself up to the best of her ability. She wanted to leave his spunk on her thighs, but if something sexual were to happen between her and Dawn tonight, it would give them away.

"You're such an asshole," Lacey teased, with a grin on her face.

Mr. Matthews winked, wearing an adorable smirk on his. "I know."

"Uh huh. You should get back to your date and I mine. I'll be right behind you. I'll see you at work tomorrow?"

"Count on it. I have a bit of a busy day planned, but my afternoon is free." He hesitated for a second, meeting her eyes with an almost coy look of his own. "Can I text you before we go to bed tonight?"

She hesitated for a moment, and then gave a nod of confirmation. "Mmm. Is your date going home with you?"

He laughed, as if the thought was delightfully hilarious to him. "No. I think I know the woman that I want to warm my bed in the foreseeable future."

Oh, shit. He was dead serious. After a bit of contemplation, she smiled ardently. "Yeah. Me too."

With a delighted smile Mr. Matthews left the washroom, and she made sure to freshen up a bit more, before she too left and hastily walked back over to Dawn with an apologetic look on her face. She didn't even glance at Mr. Matthews and his date as she passed by their table. As much as she wanted to look at the woman he was seated with to see her so-called competition, she didn't have a reason to now. She knew he had no interest in the other woman whatsoever, whoever she may be.

Mr. Matthews had made it clear that he wanted Lacey and only Lacey. The thought made her cunt clench with glee. There was no doubt in her mind that she was developing strong feelings for him now and he her. What was going on between them was heightening in intensity. They were fucking addicted to one another and there would be no keeping them apart from now on.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I ended up throwing up a couple times, it was awful." She was getting good at lying to Dawn's face. At this point, she didn't feel any guilt whatsoever. That should probably scare her, but it didn't. "I don't know if it was the food, or something I came down with. I haven't felt great all day, but I didn't want to say it, because I knew how much you wanted to go out with me tonight."

Dawn frowned; it was clear she felt horrible that she didn't realize this sooner. She was too sweet for her own damned good. "Shit, I'm so sorry, babe, you know I would have canceled the reservations if I knew. We should get you home and in bed right away. No arguing, okay?"

"No arguments from me, I promise. I think I'll sleep on the couch, fall asleep watching TV with my favorite blanket. I don't want you to catch what I have."

"Oh, honey, I'll take the couch, you can have the bedroom and watch TV in there."

"Thanks, babe." Fuck, she was so nice. So generous, so kind. But so was Mr. Matthews. Maybe that's why she was a sucker for both. Things were getting more complicated than she ever anticipated they would. Before she knew it, she was going to be in love with two people. Would he make her choose? She couldn't. She didn't want to hurt Dawn. But now she didn't want to hurt Mr. Matthews either.

It was about 10:30 pm and she was lying in bed when her phone buzzed. Golden Girls was on quietly in the background, and Lacey had been half asleep when her phone jotted her awake.

Her heart raced as she saw the text was from him, the man himself. Mr. Matthews.

Mr. Matthews: I had a great time tonight.

Lacey: Me too. You continue to surprise me.

Mr. Matthews: I hope you like surprises.

Lacey: I do.

Mr. Matthews: Good. Be prepared for a lot more of them. You weren't sleeping, were you?

Lacey: Not yet. I was nodding off a little. I told Dawn I got sick at the restaurant. She bought it.

Mr. Matthews: I said the same to my date and it ended shortly after you left.

Lacey was almost unsure what to say to that. Her stomach had butterflies in it. She was glad that it had been nothing serious. But at the same time, they weren't dating each other. She was with Dawn. She couldn't date him, not behind her back, that would mean she was, without a shadow of a doubt, willingly cheating on the love of her life.

What a conundrum she was in. She couldn't believe she was entertaining the notion for Mr. Matthews. The more time she spent with him, the more she knew her feelings were going to grow stronger. It was going to be impossible to not get further attached to him. It wasn't just the sex they had together, it was beyond that now.

Mr. Matthews: Did you fall asleep?

Lacey: No, sorry. Was just thinking.

Mr. Matthews: About?

Lacey: You.

Mr. Matthews: Me too. I wish I was there with you, right now.

Lacey: What would you do if you were?

Mr. Matthews: Kiss you slowly and sensually. Slide my hand between your legs, into your panties, rubbing your clit until you get nice and wet for me.

Oh, fucking hell. Why had she asked? This was so naughty. She was feeling the familiar tingles between her legs as she pictured him here with her in her head, doing exactly as he was describing to her.

Lacey: I would spread my legs wide; I'm already soaked for you.

Mr. Matthews: I'd finger fuck your hot cunt, making you cum all over my hand for me.

Lacey had already plunged two of her delicate digits into her soaked sex, working them frantically in and out as her phone continued to buzz. She paused her motions to send one in return.

Lacey: I want more than just your fingers. I want your cock in me. Please, sir.

Her phone vibrated as a picture of her boss shirtless and jerking off his huge meat was sent to her. Just the sight of this made her mouth water.

Mr. Matthews: You mean this cock? It's yours, baby. All yours.

Lacey: Give it to me. Fuck me, sir. I need it.

Mr. Matthews: I would flip you around, so you are on all fours on the bed, your pussy presented to me, wet with your excitement. You would feel me filling you up with my huge cock. I'm soon pounding into you with a violent ferocity, bringing you pleasure that no one else can but me.

Oh, God. How the fuck was he so good with his words? She should have known this is where texting with him would lead. But she didn't care, as she was soon having a powerful orgasm in her and her girlfriend's bed. She had to cover her mouth to muffle her whimpers so that Dawn wouldn't hear her over the TV. It might be a separate room, but the apartment was still small. She frantically typed a reply.

Lacey: Give me your cum. Pump me full of it! Put a baby in me, sir!

Mr. Matthews: God, yes, here it cums!

He sent another picture of him having ejaculated all over his chest. There was so much of his sticky sperm all over his broad, muscled torso, and it brought back the memory of the erotic feeling of him cumming inside of her earlier today. There was no other sensation like it, and she was hooked on it, on him.

Lacey: That was amazing. I've got to sleep now. You've exhausted me.

Mr. Matthews: Same. See you tomorrow afternoon.

Lacey: Can't wait. Goodnight, Mr. Matthews.

Mr. Matthews: Goodnight, Miss Green.

Lacey hesitated, staring at her phone. After a moment of indecision, she sent the text.

Lacey: Call me Lacey.

Mr. Matthews: Call me Brian. Goodnight, Lacey.

Lacey: Goodnight, Brian.

It didn't take her long to fall asleep into an exhausted but satisfied sleep after that, with the knowledge that the next step of their relationship had come a lot sooner than she ever thought it would.

12