All Comments on 'The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 03'

by blackmatter

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
Corrupted_DreamsCorrupted_Dreamsover 7 years ago
Thanks

I felt like getting a new-year present seeing this story published in my lit-dashboard :) gave you 5 stars again, I really like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved your story much

Really enjoyed reading it and waiting for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A nice story

Really loved the story but didn't understand the Dave part at the end

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 7 years ago
Hnm

A good chapter. It seems Oliver and Ellie might be getting closer. I like the conflict. While I am sensing some chance for sibling rivalry between Oliver and Dave, i hold hope that it is only in jest and that Dave can be more of a sounding board for Ellie and Oliver to help them grow.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
A real rollercoaster of emotions

I am thinking they should realise they can be together if they move away and live as a couple. The emotions are getting hard to read because they are so volatile and it is diminishing the enjoyment of a possibly incestuous relationship. Lets face it this category is all about incest/taboo so please lets get into some. Ellie needs to quit fucking with olivers emotions and bed him after calling off the wedding.

va45va45over 7 years ago
New and very Italian

Love the story, very Italian, with the funny thoughts, just like a family would be.

Hopping for more drama of the best type.

RichardGRichardGover 7 years ago

I agree with working class hero, here. This was a great chapter to start 2017. Love this story, and want this to continue till we reach the end.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Yes, a very interesting and complicated set of issues here. She definitely wants Oliver but cannot have him but Dave knows what's happening and is playing with her head. It's obvious that there is very bad blood between Ellie's brothers and her husband to be Jason. Jason is a jerk and he will always rub her brothers in her face and that stress will be there forever even if she abandoned her brother's love / sexual desires. She should call off the wedding and go with her heart, do both brothers and work out a way all 3 can handle this among themselves. Hopefully, Oliver will screw Ellie soon and so will Dave and Ellie will then know they'll always protect her and she can keep them in her life close. Another chapter or 2 very soon please ! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please don't do it

I really hope that Dave doesn't get in between Oliver and Ellie but for the sake of a story, there's a good chance that it might happen and I will just have to live with it. The story started with Oliver and Ellie and should stay as Oliver and Ellie and end as Oliver and Ellie.

Other than that, great chapter and I can't wait for the next one!

AllintheheadAllintheheadover 7 years ago
Very good story but...

I will so stop reading it if Ellie ends up with Dave in any way shape or form. I dislike this new addition to Ellie and Oliver's problems

blackmatterblackmatterover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I'm happy to see that you continue to enjoy this tale and are waiting with anticipation for future installments. You're absolutely awesome, and I hope not to disappoint with the next chapter (that should probably go live tomorrow).

beau6beau6over 7 years ago
Still a Great Read!

Agree with those comments indicating a good start to 2017. Please do keep it rolling. For myself, I so want to see Ellie dump the muscle head Jason. And for goodness sake.....please let's not entertain Dave interfering, but acting as a catalyst.

Rockstar601Rockstar601over 7 years ago
Great...

Next chapter live tomorrow? Great!! Yes, please, just Oliver and Ellie. Idk if my heart can take it if Dave jumped in there too!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No Dave

I am really into this story but if Dave enter the romance part I'm out. She needs to get rid of Jason and make Oliver her one and only.

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 7 years ago
Very Good

This Roller Coaster is a great read, Waiting for the next. So much on here is a wham bam and this isn't. You're working towards some thing. Each chapter is ended at just the proper place.

TBC

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome read

I have enjoyed every chapter. I am anxiously awaiting the next one.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 7 years ago
Interesting

how you left out Oliver by sending him to Italy. Good cathartic move for Ellie though, as it serves as nice interlude.

I hope this serves as a springboard to get Ellie to fully commit to Oliver. I did like you finally revealed Dave to have witnessed them together.

Great suspense and tension. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
PLZ not dave

Can u PLZ just make it oliver and Ellie I mean really dave come on PLZ don't add him oliver and Ellie r perfect together

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

Stayed up til 3am reading your 3 chapters. Hooked and I love it. So believable and romatic

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
where is the sex

One bj, in 5 chapters,

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very interesting...

So Dave has revealed what he knows. Not only that, but he's admitted sexual feelings for Ellie. In this position, he could either make this a love triangle or he could help Ellie. I'm very interested to see what he does...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very interesting comment below

since one brother doesn't mind forcing his sister to give him a blowjob. I don't see how the other won't mind raping her either.

blackmatterblackmatterover 7 years agoAuthor
Who will get Ellie?

Oliver? Jason? Dave? All of them? None of them? I know who, and when chapter 4 goes live, you'll know, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

If it isnt oliver than this was a giant waste of time. Dave coming out to ellie the way he did was unnecessary in the grand scheme of things. Now hes in love with her too. Lame. Hes better as an asexual brother to her. An ally. Not some rejected lover or suitor or anything else for that matter. Kind of ruins his persona. Much better if hes attracted to but not in love with ellie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Annoying

I'm loving this story but your constant use of 'baby' and baby bro' is getting on my nerves; they are all 20+ years old, no one speaks like that beyond their teenage years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This would make a great movie

I sort of understand Ellies crazyness with everything as I know someone close to me that acts the same. Its a good read so far and I cant wait for Olivier to ram Ellie and give her the ride of her life.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Wow!

Another great chapter! Thank you!

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 7 years ago
Good story but

Google translate isn't your friend. I understand that 99% of readers here don't give a crap, but reading my language being mutilated in your story is painful!

Seriously though there too many ups and downs of the same kind for it to be realistic, Oliver and Ellie are going through the same shit all over again and the quality of the story is suffering from it.

My 2cents ofc

peebeeandrollopeebeeandrolloover 7 years ago
Great

Great series of chapters so far. You've put so much effort and time into building up each of your charactors.

cassieccassiecover 7 years ago
Needs Work

Overall it's a good story but the constant crying, I love you's (even as she's being manipulated into a blowjob), and baby, sweetheart, blah, blah, blah really kills it for me. It doesn't seem passionate. I'm all for a story where the characters are hot and cold about giving into their desires but I cannot handle all the whining. It's not sexy. I really tried to push through and enjoy the story but these overly emotional non stop crying, forgive me please, I love you don't you believe me, stories make me lose interest fast. Create some other dialogue between the characters other than this over and over and over. Also, referring to Rita as a Latina 50 times was a bit overkill. We get it, she's Latina. Now call her a bitch or a slut or whatever like most people would in real life.

P.S. I'm not some unemotional dude. I'm a chick. I just enjoy more passion than whining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Um...

I know ten chapters have been written but at this point I am really just hoping to Hell that Dave does not get involved somehow, either with Ellie's consent or a blackmail type thing because that really would be a mighty fine way to kill the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I really like Dave...

I agree with the comment about Dave not getting "involved" with Ellie ( and I do NOT believe he will) but that being said I Love the Dave character his sarcasm, his wit, his open-mindedness, and his "Idiot" wisdom. I usually find myself , like most readers i would assume, perceiving themselves as one of the main characters... this is a first for me but I find myself recognizing more with Dave than with Oliver or Ellie. great work by the Author to create such a rich and full field of characters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice way to ruin a story with pseudo-rape

What the hell was that forced blow job all about? Well out of place, and much farther into the realm of forced sex than warranted. Ruined an otherwise captivating narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@ I really like Dave

Me too,

I think all of us want to be DAVE but end up like OLIVER ( whatever you think he is )

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gotta comment about Dave

Okay so at this point I must say that when Dave and Ellie and playing this “game” I would literally laugh and then have to stop reading for a few minutes and take all of this in. I love Dave and I think he’s hilarious.. I can’t wait to keep reading... but for some reason the term “piss slit” keeps interrupting the erotic sense of the story for me...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Still reallllllly liking this!

I was at first amused by Dave's and Ellie's banter before dinner when he eluded to her that he knew her secret. But then I became a bit disappointed toward the end. Instead of supporting her and trying to help her with a solution, he just complicated things.

And, though that was a hot bj between Oliver and Ellie, I hope there is some serious shagging between them soon. Oh well. Onward. 5*. -dave

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
its a very intriguing story

5 stars - well written and very provocative. its sexy, yet there's so little sex. very well done.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Well Well Well

Dave may have just saved this whole story by making Ellie realize her feelings for Oliver. I like the way the story is going now, so keep it up. Well Done and five stars. Michela, Ellie And Oliver will make the cutest family ever. Maybe her italian grandparents can move to the states.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
3rd Read

Honestly what would we do if Dave wasn’t there to make her realize her own feelings lol. Amazing chapter thou and series!

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

I stand by my comments of chapters 1 and 2. IMO you have a great talent. Please continue to hone your skills. Write! At the beginning of page 5, I wanted Dave DEAD! Then at the end I said to myself "What a guy."

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

Yup, enjoying it more the second time. An entire page dedicated to giving head, then it all goes to blazes at the kiddy park when Elli pulls the rug out from under Oliver as if the shed didn't really mean anything at all. Well now, hone those skills. I'm having so much fun reading my own comments. Who the hell was that 3 months ago?

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

Oooohhhh....THE DRAMA!! You are really dragging this out...and in such FINE FASHION!!

I am not really liking Dave at this point; I understand his feelings, but, really, he should have kept his own counsel and worked through this. Now, he is making Ellie feel even worse than Oliver already has, and she has none of the deep feelings for Dave...he's just trying to take advantage of the situation, by my way of thinking!

Now, I am looking forward to the next chapter, moving on!!

josenussbaumjosenussbaumabout 2 years ago

Ellie is still CHEATING Jason, and now Oliver forces her to a blowjob (NON CONSENT)

1*

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

This is getting really interesting. 5/5

TracklTracklover 1 year ago

Not sure I like Dave being into Ellie, feels like it was written just to complicate thing more for the matter of fact, not because it makes the plot better. Honestly I think it would've be better for him to be a voice of reason, when everyone thought of him as a jester.

SunnyvaiSunnyvaiabout 1 year ago

Oliver was cold 🥶 when Jason came and Dave holding crowbar .... this is fucking gooddd maannn !!!

RsHmarRsHmar6 months ago

At this point i hope Jason cheats on her .

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just when I start to think, "Jason seems like a decent guy. He doesn't deserve this treatment", he goes and acts like an egotistical teenager with someone to prove. Ellie needs to drop that ass before she gets in too deep. We all know what kind of husband a guy like that becomes. Seen it a million times before.

Something that's really beginning to annoy me between Ellie and Oliver is how fragile their conversations are. One minute everything seems perfect and flowing along great, then the next, it's on fire and taking a nosedive, then they don't talk for a while. And I'm just left there rolling my eyes saying, "ugh, really?" Like goddamn children at times I swear. And what's with the Latina digs? Normally I don't mention that sort of stuff in comments, but this one seems really obvious. Is Ellie a little racist? It might just be low-hanging fruit for an insult though. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt for now.

That blowjob scene, gotta say, got me rock-hard, and usually it takes a lot for me to get really hard. Job well done. Not why I'm reading it, but hey, sometimes the body just reacts, you know? ;)

Anyway, Ellie really needs to stop worrying and just take the damn plunge with Oliver. If you really love each other, you'll fight for it - against all odds and anyone. It feels like this drama is being dragged out a bit too long unnecessarily. Gonna be pissed if she ends up going through with the wedding and then this shit is still going on.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I’m not sure that Dave, Ellie, or Oliver are actually in love. I think Dave is jealous of his little brother: the bar with Rita and now Ellie. He must feel like somehow Oliver is attracting women that he would naturally assume would prefer him. Ellie seems a bit more complicated. She hasn’t seemed to love anything but his improved looks and kind words. There is more to love than that. Oliver is hard to read. I think his prior shyness is playing a role with a gorgeous woman who is clearly really into him. His courtship with Bianca was so short-lived that I’m not sure he even understands the intricacies of love.

TLDR; Dave has lust + envy, Ellie has familial love + lust,

kaotic2kaotic26 months ago

You really had Oliver force her to suck his dick. that*s assault and then they go back to "I love you". Give me a break...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Man that blowjob scene was incredibly hot. Her general reluctance of giving head made it even more powerful as she just let go and went balls-to-the-wall for her beloved baby brother and let him throat-fuck the shit out of her. I know a lot of women would consider stuff like that degrading, though honestly I'm at a loss as to why that is so. I think it's beautiful; an act of submission that shows just how much you love your partner. If I were a woman and I loved some guy, I'd let him do whatever the fuck he wants with me and any of my holes (within reason; no harm or shitting on me for example) as long as he was respectful. Respect is key, but I think many forget that.

One thing that I'm noticing as I read this story again: she hates the thought of being called or thought of a slut and yet many times throughout the author draws attention to the fact she's had many boyfriends, as if to say she's a bit of a slut. I found that interesting.

Dave is a smart, sneaky son of a bitch. I had forgotten that. Funny that he now wants Ellie as well although it's probably just lust with some jealousy since she's into Oliver.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous