All Comments on 'The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 04'

by blackmatter

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Superb!

Superbly written

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

I like that there is real tension and characters are not perfect. They are very human with flaws in an impossible situation. I like it's not just a sex story and the other characters are not just there to make the numbers. This is amazing. Thanks for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

It is amazing I can't wait to read the rest. I hope they have a baby quickly and become a family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Evil

All concern are doing evil to michela

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just as I suspected

I see that Oliver is being played all thanks to his concerns and immeasurable love for Mikaela. As things are going I expect him to simply leave for Italy for good just o have peace and quiet in life with her (and maybe Ellie too), screw Dave and his trickery.

4* for now with high hopes for future chapters.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Excellent

Probably the most intense fuck I have ever read in here. Now I hope things will settle down between them and they take off for somewhere else maybe even italy to live together and make babies of their own.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Another amazing chapter!

So very, very good! Thank you!

blackmatterblackmatterover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Happy to read that you liked it.

JTDavis7776JTDavis7776over 7 years ago

I mean I love this whole story I can't even pick one is my favorite chapter things get even crazier huh just writing the story will keep reading them

RichardGRichardGover 7 years ago

Great read, just great!

AZslyderAZslyderover 7 years ago
Fantastic!

Absolutely loving the intensity of this story! The only drawback, in my humble opinion, is that the mother (Alice) seems more concerned with what she wants than anything else - talking about taking the little girl away from the only parent she's ever known for her own wants after a few weeks of attachment. Other than that, so many visceral details, it's easy to envision all these characters in the mind's eye and watch the story unfold as you read. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This story is

like a day time soap - very cliche - good for some people, bad for others - to me it has silly and nonsensical drama, thrown in there because that what the author wants, drama, good or bad, that's the whole point of the story - some people love it, some don't - all the bickering, the macho brothers have to fight the cliche boyfriend, the mother now wanting the kid (she must be stupid because she has no case, but in a soap world, that doesn't matter) the crazy sister - it's obvious some people love it - the one thing I don't like, without question ,is your need for the girl to go through a painful fucking at the start. You did that in your last story too. Painful (as if you the author has to put a woman in her place) then it turns good (she accepts her role) that's a dominance thing (probably comes from some minor misogynistic feelings blackmatter has in real life by the way you write the female character) and if that's what you're into, so be it. I won't vote, because I'd only lower the score, the story/writing is middle of the road for me, but I am reading/skimming it when it comes out. That's says something about the story at least.

blackmatterblackmatterover 7 years agoAuthor
Author's notes

Thanks again to those who took the time to comment. It is much appreciated.

Alice's threat is a blank one and was never meant to come across as a genuine desire to seize Michela. It is one of those things that many of us say in times of turmoil and anger. I was only looking to illustrate her deep attachment to her only granddaughter, so don't resent her (or me) for it :)

Without explicitly addressing any singular comment, I would like to remind all of you that by posting this story I only mean to bring enjoyment to my readers. Putting such a story together takes a substantial amount of time and energy, as I'm sure many have noted. My style of writing/storytelling may not be to your liking, but being analytically vicious (and downright criminally wrong) about it is uncalled for. And that goes for every story you've ever read: The author isn't looking to antagonize you; they want to satisfy you, while also remain true to themselves and the narrative they formulated in their minds.

I would caution those who cringe at the drama, clichés, the writing, and any other aspect of this story, but that still choose to linger for whatever reason: moving forward, we're not settling down. This is my style of writing, this is the direction of the narrative, and I fear that if you haven't found enjoyment up to this point, you won't find it in future installments, either.

On a more positive note, I'm very happy to see how passionate many of you are about this tale. I liked the comment that called out the visceral details. This is what I aim for, to give you a visceral experience and a story bigger than life. Please keep commenting, and I'd be happy to address any question or concern you may have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

Please never stop writing this story by far the best one on this whole website. Don't listen to the haters this Is an AMAZING story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Actually, some stories are written to antagonize people, typically into action or to provoke thought beyond their own life. Just because you've taken the time to write 100,000 words or more of fluff and cliche, doesn't mean you can speak for all stories in the world.

And stop explaining your story in your comments. Why give away that Alice's threat means nothing when the reader hasn't got that far?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
captivating!

This is definitely one of the rare stories I've had the pleasure of reading on this site. So Captivating and appealing that I barely realized I've read 5 pages. In contrast to what some comments here insinuate, the build up and a lil bit of drama is what makes a story worth the 5 stars. Keep it up.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 7 years ago
LOVE it!

While I thought Ellie torturing Oliver may have approached excessive, I find it justifiable since they so erotically coupled. It was worth the wait and you described it SO intimately! Well done.

Regardless of style (and I just skimmed your comments), it is always a fine line to know when to stop the torture and begin the intimate union of the two fighting. Just be aware that modern soaps stretch the torture too much, to greatly exaggerate it before they try to resolve the drama by getting the couple together. That said, I don't think you went too far, as the word conflict reflected their conflicted feelings in uniting at last. I enjoyed it and this chapter was worth waiting for. Favorited this and rated a 5. Thank you and keep it up. :)

ManoBlueManoBlueover 7 years ago
Oliver has to tell the mom off

She is really annoying!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
too much talk

We get it, family problems, jealousy, all that. Simplify the story, it's about a brother and sister, leave the other family stuff out, or at least simplify it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keeps me coming back for more; Not your typical sex story

This story provides a great "soap opera" feel, in a good way. The author draws the reader into the story with great intensity and hunger for what could happen next. Each chapter has built upon a hate-love-hate relationship, yet at times goes over the top on the violent hatred between the characters - you think they are now going to get along, then they are vicious in their attacks. The same intense build-up could develop where Oliver and Ellie get along and speak more highly of each other and to each other... increasing the sexual tension in a positive "hunger" without the anger or violent tone.

It would be interesting to see how Dave and/or Jack get with Ellie sexually... maybe even their girl friends involved too. There are many angles of development with this set of characters. Overall, this story keeps me coming back for more and is not your typical sex story. This story carries more story line outside the sexual context.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Superb

Just one question... how long until chapter 5? :)

SWIM21SWIM21over 7 years ago
Don't listen to all these anonymous assholes

Keep doing exactly what you've been doing! I love all the drama, and I do not find it excessive in the least because I know women just like Ellie. If anything, she's not crazy enough. I can see how that might turn some people off, but to me it's like catnip. I love crazy chicks. I love passion and anger and jealousy and drama, especially when it's counterbalanced with tenderness and love. All of that emotion just makes the sex scenes so much better. I mean let's face it, there are only so many ways to write about sex, and it doesn't take long until it gets monotonous. All of the "talking" those other commentors complain about is the literary equivalent of foreplay that builds up to the main event. And you just can not skimp on the foreplay and still call yourself a gentleman, sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!!

I can't wait to read more. A suggestion would be to have Ellie and Oliver move back to Italy together where they can be a family. No one there knows her and they could live there together as husband and wife. They could have a family there, and his daughter would be with her grandparents who she really seems to miss. I look forward to seeing how everything is resolved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SWIM21

hasn't read an incest story he doesn't like, look at his favorite list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice story!

Congratulations on a really great story, the characters and the storyline are well built and enjoyable to read, even if Ellie seems a little bit too aggressive sometimes, but not in an exaggerated way. It can go a few different ways from there, now that they finally had sex, I don't know if you plan on keeping this strictly Oliver/Ellie, which is completely fine, but as another reader suggested a few comments back, it could be interesting to include Dave, Jack, Gena and Melanie into the mix to spice things up even more (I wouldn't involve Jason or his sister).

SWIM21SWIM21over 7 years ago
Just to clarify

To the anonymous creep who was so brave to call me out about my preferences (why?) the reason there are so many stories in my favorites is because this website doesn't have a 'read later' option.

blackmatterblackmatterover 7 years agoAuthor
Update

Thanks again for all the (mostly) love this story is getting. I enjoy reading the positive comments, so keep it coming.

For those who are anxious to keep reading, chapter 5 has been submitted and will go live in a few days. Hang on in there.

Corrupted_DreamsCorrupted_Dreamsover 7 years ago
Loved it

In my opinion, and my own stories also, it is not about the act itself, but the way that leads to it that makes a story good.

I understand some readers like stories that are one page, like, brother loves sis, sis drops robe... they fuck... the end

Well that doesn't work for me, I love to read about the struggle to come in peace with the perversion, to embrace it, and that is exactly what you do in this story

Just keep on writing, I love your stories

blackmatterblackmatterover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the love

It's awesome seeing people like Working_Class_Hero keep commenting, and of course, all the rest of you out there who's been commenting since chapter 1. I know who you are :-) it is really appreciated and has such a positive effect on all authors as well as this one. It's so easy to rip through a person and the fruits of their labor, but it's much more difficult to put in words of kindness and encouragement or to critique in a good-natured, constructive way, so for that I commend you.

I could easily address the hateful comments out there, but I won't; at least not in the comment section, as it seems it only draws more hatred and negativity. If you truly want me to address your thoughts, you can email me, and if you're respectful, I'll be happy to discuss this story with you in a positive, civilized manner.

I'm anxious to satisfy you with my next chapter. It's intense, just like every chapter you've read thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Complete

Drama,nice story line and sex are the best thing in this story.keep it up bro.

Rockstar601Rockstar601over 7 years ago

Excellent chapter, like always. I can't wait for the next. Forget the naysayers. If they don't like they can't stop fucking reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I would not be adverse to Oliver breaking Dave's face if he tries anything with Ellie. 9/10 I love this goddamn story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I can't wait for chapter five

Once I start reading a chapter I can't seem to put it down until I finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

This is one of the better stories I have read on Literotica and am looking forward to how you solve this quandry. Personally I would have Oliver take Michela to Italy and have Ellie follow later. In the U S they would be disowned by the family (except Dave)

and vilified by anyone they know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
where is chapter 5???

😐😐😐

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
why not just continue siblingly binding

if you're going to just use the same template for this story why not just continue you're previous story. It's literally the same story written with different character names under a different background, sure there's differences as additional family members involved but let's be honest it's the same story. you talk about being different in the first chapter from the other stories here on literotica yet it's not really any different than you're own first story on it. With almost every single bullet point right down to this chapter with the partial rape between the couple, the stupid head games and power struggle. It's embarrassing. If you're going to write a new story, make it a new story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Comment Below

I noticed that too. It's pretty much the same story. One trick pony.

Maybe he's rewriting it to satisfy all the comments he's been getting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
when are you going to post the next chapter man!

Do not forget that there are readers who are anxiously waiting for your story.

Come on man post the next chapter already.

blackmatterblackmatterover 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 5

I've submitted it days ago. However, since Literotica is quite the dated site, I have no way of telling its location in the invisible queue. The site offers no additional information other than "pending". It doesn't even provide a time stamp for "Date of submission". Looking at my previous comment, though, it seems it's been almost a week. I've never waited this long. If it doesn't go live with the next wave of releases, I'll contact them, although I'm fairly confident it will. Hang in there just a bit longer :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
These are the worst fucking people I've ever read about

Vicious, passive-aggressive, nasty, and weak. I'm glad I'm not related to, or know, anyone like these characters. Especially Ellie. I'd blow my brains out if I had the misfortune to get involved with her.

She seems like a crazy Italian.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wait

I am sure that at the start of chapter one we were promised romance, a real love story.

What we have so far is that both his mother and sister are psychotic bitches. The mother wants to take custody just because she disagrees with him and completely disregards the feeling of the girls Italian grandparents that not only were there for her when she was a baby but she is the only thing they have left of their daughter. But, you know. Fuck them, what she wants is more important.

And then a sister that mixes her mothers psycho with giant serving of bitch. Ellie only tells the truth when she wants something then goes straight back to being a nasty, lying, vindictive bitch right away. This is chapter 4 and she has made the same cycle atleast five times.

Any sane man would have already left the country after the first time his mothers cruel threats combined with his sisters refusal to leaver her fiance.

That would have been the 'Fuck you!' moment. No one would take that much abuse from people that claimed to love them. Textbook abusive relationship that no one should stay in.

GironGironover 6 years ago
Struggled through it. Really struggled.

BypOliver is now almost as bad as his loving sister. Its 0-60 and back to 0 in a jiffy as soon as they try to talk things through.

And then the euphemisms. You go way to far on occasion to describe things like breasts, dicks and vaginas.

Also check out some anatomy please. "His cum coursed up his bloated vein" is just laughable. There was also something similar to the dick touching her spleen and pancreas. Come on!

I will try to read through the next chapter(s) to see if you can salvage it but I'm not sure you can. Too bad after a promising start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Voila ...you have injected CHEMISTRY between the words also

It's like the words are competing for their place in a sentence .

But it's a competition of love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ATTN K-mart shoppers!

It amazes me how many readers feel like they have been cheated because a story isn't going their way. This author like all others don't get paid. I know there has been alot of up and down, back and forth drama with these 2 but it's complicated. But they have finally got down to business now. let's see where it goes. Bigger families mean more dynamics; more interaction.

And without looking ahead, I think Dave is trying to add more drama. I think he is lying about Michela because he is jealous. Good story! 5*. -dave

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
i can understand

the negative comments about the repetitiveness of the story - but hopefully its all towards a great build and ending. Oliver and Ellie finally have sex - so thats great and a step forward. i'm enjoying the story - its very intense - but thats what makes it different and very enjoyable. well written too.

5 stars

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Well Done

Finally theyve properly admitted their feelings and have kind of consolidated it now. All she gotta do is end her engagement and dump Jason. 5 Stars!!!

tiercenpttiercenptalmost 4 years ago

playing mind/-games when loving each other...

the whole flippity-floppity drama indecisive behavior between them...

why not let them have a clear path of communication? There were several points where just an "I love you but I don't know how to handle the current situation right now", from her and him a second to consider that and reply with something or vice versa...really talking. This itself is interesting enough so that you can skip a drama point in the Story.

There are other ways to create drama than to let them have seemingly the same argument over and over again, JUST to create drama...

It would've also been helpful if you formatted thoughts and conversations cursive or something. It's confusing at times when you have a section mixed with thoughts and conversation. Now which is which?

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
3rd Read & 5 Stars OFC

Just one question that I never ask in my previous comment on this chapter but why do all your characters play so many mind games on Those they love lol? It’s a recurring theme in your stories. Not to say I don’t like it I do I’m just curious as to the why...

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

I had no critique to give this chapter, then I read the comments below. So, now I have one. You misspelled a word, but can't remember which or were. 5 Stars!! Wish I could give you more.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

Just as I suspected, more DRAMA at the culmination of this initial encounter/moving into the second stage...could not have been MORE WRONG!! This, I suspect, is going to be the framework for all of this story, and is giving me heartache...

Still, I am ready to venture forth to see how you have this work out...how Jason is dealt with, the "end" of the engagement (I presume this IS coming...), and, the family drama, especially Dave and his expressed desires for Ellie...

josenussbaumjosenussbaumabout 2 years ago

It looks like the cheating is complete now...

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 2 years ago

(7/9/2022) (7/9/2022) Wow, this is my third read and I’ve been quiet until now. Josenussbaum and MADDOGINTEXAS, what the hell is wrong with these two below are they dim or just trolls with accounts? Joss’s non-consent comment last chapter was ludicrous. Did he force his dick in her mouth? NO. He was tired of her waffling and manipulation so he gave her a choice. “suck my dick or I leave”, her choice and she chose his dick. Cheating? What the fuck. This is a sibling romance story. It’s about Elli and Oliver, not Elli and Jason. You can define what she did as cheating but have you been paying attention to the narrative? She’s fallen in love with Oliver and out of love with Jason. So you want to feel sorry for the Jason character because he is a nice guy? Give us a break, life is not simple and this author is inserting DRAMA into this narrative and making it better. Sometimes nice guys lose and that is exactly what happened, Jason lost her. But wait, TEX it’s the DRAMA you don’t like, then why are you here and name me one, one good fiction narrative without Drama? Have you heard of “Romeo and Juliet” by some author name Shakespear? I think they're trolls with accounts because they can’t be that dim, can they?

josenussbaumjosenussbaumover 1 year ago

OK, mrdata9770,

Just to quote you 'She’s fallen in love with Oliver and out of love with Jason'. If she's fair she should end it with Jason immediately. I reread the blowjob and it definitely starts nonconsent to me.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

I second what mrdata9770 said!!

SunnyvaiSunnyvaiabout 1 year ago

This is sooo great .. !!! I lost myself here .... love this !!

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirlabout 1 year ago

I have been finding this very ... confusing. Both Oliver and Ellie are wrong. 2 wrongs dont make a right. However other than their brother everyone else is hopeless. But still enjoying this nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I swear their back-and-forth is just grating at this point. Like bickering kids. How many more chapters of this do I have the pleasure of suffering through? At least they finally consummate their love. I just hope it's not going to go all over the place for the sake of more drama to shake things up a bit.

I will say this, very descriptive and vivid sex scenes. I could envision it so clearly. Kudos on that. Shame about his kid interrupting. That felt so forced though. Hopefully it doesn't affect anything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous