The Third Affair

Story Info
Two married friends share a BDSM secret (Part 3 of 4).
7.2k words
4.25
4.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quiet excitement filled her as she approached his door. It had been almost eight months since their last encounter. The times they'd spent together since had been fraught with tension but, as after the first time, they returned to their usual game. He'd choke her. Sometimes at her begging, he would tie her up and lightly whip or slap her. Carefully, so as never to leave a mark. She always wanted more, but he'd already given her so much she didn't want to push him away by pressuring him into another encounter if he wasn't ready. However, today she had a plan to seduce him. Well, not so much seduce as she wanted to turn the tables on him. She'd asked if she could come to him this time. She had feigned being upset and in need of his comfort. But she knew that his wife had left the day before for an overseas business trip and would be gone for almost two weeks.

On one of her recent visits she had asked if she could use the room to change for a meeting she needed to attend immediately after her visit. There was no meeting, but she had changed her clothes. It gave her enough time and privacy to quickly retrieve his box from the wardrobe, and decant some of the chloroform into two small bottles she had with her. She didn't seem to have aroused any suspicion in him, and had been careful to take only a small amount so he'd never notice the bottle had been tampered with.

He wouldn't expect to be dominating her today, given that her husband was in town and working a normal day. But she wasn't sure if he hoped she would take charge and put herself in control. She'd gotten hints from him that he'd like to be submissive on occasion. During some of their discussions about her desires she'd heard him express some things that lead her to believe he'd want what she had planned for today. She wasn't strong enough to choke him the way he did her. He had tried to teach her, but despite all her effort she couldn't render him unconscious. That's why she'd stolen the chloroform.

The weather was warming up again, but still carried a touch of coolness. This meant her outfit shouldn't appear too suspicious. She was wearing a high-necked maxi dress and a light cardigan. Because of her height the dress was a little long on her, but that made it easier to hide her fishnet-clad feet, which for now were in a pair of canvass shoes. Her long hair was out, the natural waves falling down her back. Her real outfit was hidden underneath. She just hoped he didn't notice anything amiss with her clothes before she could reveal it to him. If all went well, he was going to be both surprised, and delighted, at the reversal of roles today.

He smiled as she approached and stood to the side to let her pass into the house. He smelled amazing. He'd kept his hair long and his beard had grown a little further than usual, and was rough on his jaw. She didn't know how it was possible, but he seemed more handsome than usual. She risked drawing his suspicion when she paused for only the briefest hug hello, and kept her bag with her as she made her way inside and perched on the edge of the couch. She placed it at her feet and hoped he wouldn't be too curious about the change in her routine, or the fact her bag was bigger than usual. She needed it close though. The chloroform and a rag were on top and she'd also brought a few toys and bonds of her own. She suddenly grew nervous that she wouldn't be able to execute her plan. Or that she had misread everything and he would completely reject the change of dominance. But all she could do was try.

He followed her to the couch and sat beside her.

"Are you okay?" he asked. "You seem unsettled. You said you needed to talk." He paused before continuing, "So, what's going on?"

She took a deep breath in and then looked at him. "I'm sorry. I lied about why I wanted to come over. I actually want to try something."

"Okay..." He regarded her with narrowed eyes, concern furrowing his brow.

"I want to try and choke you again."

He laughed softly. "Well, you didn't have to lie to me, especially not about that. It's alright though. I'm glad you're okay." He paused briefly, then continued. "Well, if you think you're up to it, I'm happy to try."

She hadn't realised she'd been holding her breath until he responded. She let it out in a rather loud gush, making him laugh again. He stood and reached out to help her off the couch. She took his offered hand, moving carefully so as not to reveal the outfit under her dress. He didn't seem to notice anything so her secret was still safe. He then sat on the floor in the middle of the room with his back to her. As he settled himself she quickly and quietly unzipped her bag, and removed a rag and one of the little bottles. She moved behind him with her secret held behind her back. She knelt down behind him as she worked the cap off the bottle. She tipped it into the rag, hoping she had enough. She hadn't been sure how much to take, but was also scared to take too much.

She shuffled closer, pressing her chest into him. He leaned into her, resting his head on her breasts and tipped his head back, preparing himself for her arm around her neck. Then he asked, "Can you smell that?"

Before he could think more of it she swiftly pushed the rag into his face. He stiffened and struggled then pushed her hand further into himself and began breathing deeply. She felt a rush of power as he slowly sank into her. She knew he could have easily overpowered her if he didn't want this, or tapped her and she would have released him immediately. But as he breathed deeper and became heavier she knew this was a sign he wanted to see what she would do, how she would dominate him. As his eyes rolled back and began to close she whispered in his ear.

"My turn."

His hand slid from hers and he slumped heavily against her. She gently moved from behind him and rested his head on the floor. She did not have the strength to move him into the room, and she wasn't sure exactly how long he would be out. So she began to work quickly at setting up the first part of his surprise where he lay.

***

Consciousness found him slowly. She had not yet been able to choke him out, and he was excited by the measures she'd taken to help him into the blackness. He'd have to ask her when she'd stolen the chloroform, though he had a fair idea it was when she used the room to change for a meeting one day several weeks ago. He could sense her, but was afraid to open his eyes. What if that was it? What if she just wanted to do that. The timing seemed interesting though, with his wife out of town. And he'd been sure he'd heard her utter the words 'my turn' as the darkness overcame him. He had hope that it meant she was going to dominate him today. While he generally loved being in charge, being the one who was rendered helpless was something he desired. At least once, he wanted to experience being on the receiving end of the orders, and the pain. It seemed like she had understood him and was here to give him what he wanted.

She must have sensed he was coming around because she spoke his name. There was question in her voice, concern. Perhaps she was worried she'd given him too much chloroform. Her voice didn't come from where he expected though, she was further away. It sounded like she was standing next to him, rather than sitting. He attempted to move to feel for her but was taken aback by his inability to do so. He suddenly realised he was bound. His arms had been tied together and were resting on his stomach. Perhaps this day was going to go even further than he had hoped. Taking a deep breath in and preparing himself for what might await him, he slowly opened his eyes, blinking several times to clear his vision.

The first thing he saw was her feet. She was standing over him, a foot on each side of his hips. She was wearing red high heels. Black fishnet stockings covered her legs. He began to grow aroused. As his eyes travelled up her body he gasped audibly at the sight of her crouch. The fishnets were only thigh high, held in place by black and red suspenders. She wasn't wearing any underwear and her smooth pussy glistened above him. As his eyes continued further up her body, his arousal grew. Her stomach and waist were criss-crossed in tight black strapping, which wove around her bare breasts and back, over her shoulders and around the base of her neck. The length of her dress, and its neckline, had perfectly hidden her secret outfit. He looked up at her face and his jaw dropped. She had painted her lips bright red, her long wavy hair falling over her shoulders and breasts, framing her flushed face. She was radiant.

In her right hand she was holding what he thought was a riding crop. In her left hand, she held a leather chocker attached to a chain. He noticed she appeared to shake slightly. She must have felt nervous at taking the risk to surprise him. He couldn't wait to show her she had nothing to be nervous about. He returned his gaze to her face and grew harder at the sight of her looking down on him. The concern was gone, replaced by a mischievous glimmer in her eyes and a wicked smile upon her red lips.

She began to trail the crop over his bound wrists and up his arm. It gave him goosebumps. She trailed it back down his arm, over his hands, and rested it firmly against his crouch. His pants began to strain against his hardness. Her eyes had followed the trail of the crop so she could now clearly see him throbbing through the fabric of his shorts. She looked back at him and smiled further and raised her eyebrows. She pushed the crop in harder against him, then removed it and dropped to her knees. Her wet pussy rested firmly against him and she began slowly rubbing herself on his hardness, using him for her own arousal. He felt her juices soak through his shorts and underwear and he began pulsing in response.

She leant forward, and rested her hands on either side of his face and raised herself onto her knees. It was sight to behold, her over him like that with her body entwined in strapping, her breasts dangling above him nipples erect, and her legs clad in the fishnets. He raised his bound arms up her stomach and began fondling her breast. She enjoyed it for a moment then slapped his hands away.

"Did I say you could touch me?" she asked

He shook his head in response.

"Here's what's going to happen today. I'm in charge. You can't touch me, or yourself, unless I say. You can't come until I say. I'm going to use you for my own pleasure and not until I'm done and I give you my permission can you release. Understand?"

He nodded.

She leaned in close to him, so her face was next to his. She whispered in his ear, "Apple is still the word."

He nodded again.

She raised up on her knees again, leaving the crop on one side of his face, and the chocker and chain on the other. She then began to crawl higher up his body. She rested her pussy on his hands. She began moving back and forward and he stayed still, allowing her to rub herself on his fingers. She moved slightly further forward and he slid two fingers into her wet pussy. She tipped her head back and groaned loudly. She moved her own hand to rub her clit while he fingered her roughly. He slid a third finger into her pussy then removed it and pushed it up her arse. She came hard, her juices covering his hands and dampening her thighs. She smiled wickedly at him, then leaned down and kissed him.

The kiss deepened and he became overwhelmed with desire for her. He was so grateful for the lengths she'd gone to for him, for the experience he was having and he tried to express that as their mouths continued to lock. She moaned into him and he moaned in return. The passion between them was still strong. She pulled away and to his utter shock, she slapped him hard across his cheek. Her eyes darkened and she leaned forward and resumed their kiss. Just as he relaxed back into the kiss in one swift movement she pulled away and slapped him again. He knew now why she liked it so much, the pain mixing with the pleasure had him so hard, he thought he was going to tear through his clothes.

She crawled further up his body until her pussy was directly above his face. He immediately stuck out his tongue and licked her from hole to clit. She groaned loudly and he repeated the movement. As he explored her with his tongue she slowly lowered herself onto him. He slid his tongue into her pussy and began moving it swiftly in and out of her hole. Despite her instructions, he manoeuvred his hands so he could rub himself through his shorts while he worked her with his mouth. She was in the throes of pleasure and had sat further onto him. He felt slightly restricted for air but was so enjoying her sitting there, he continued eating her delicious pussy while rubbing himself.

The movement of his arms must have caught her attention, because she suddenly stopped moving on his face. She slowly raised up, sat back slightly, and looked over her shoulder. The pressure of her body kept his arms pinned and his hands were trapped on his cock. He'd been found out. She sighed and looked down at him. "I thought I was clear when I told you not to touch yourself without my permission."

She moved her hand to the chocker and chain. She undid the thick leather strap and looped it underneath his neck, then clasped it at the front, leaving the chain next to him on the floor. It was tight and he wasn't sure of the sensation. He wasn't used to not being in control. While he knew there was no shame in finding a limit, he was hesitant to speak the word so early, so he decided to wait to see how if felt. He had to remember that being dominated was a fantasy and that he was going to experience new things today at her hands. He trusted her implicitly and needed to let her be in control, even though it was against his nature to be in this position. He breathed as deeply as he could and watched her, waiting for the punishment that lay ahead.

She stood and then turned. She walked down the length of his body, around his feet and began pacing back up his other side. She stopped at his waist and bent down and untied his hands. He lay still while looking at her. He was again admiring her outfit and tried to keep his face neutral as his anticipation grew. She took a few more steps, then squatted down. As she did so, she spread her legs wide so he could see her glistening pussy in all it's glory. She picked up the riding crop and as she stood she trailed it up the inside of her leg. She then pushed it into her slit, rubbing herself. She moaned and then looked down at him.

"Removed your shorts and underwear."

She continued to rub herself with the crop as she watched him move his hands to his hips and pull off his shorts and underwear as instructed. She smiled as he sprung free. She licked her lips then looked into his eyes.

"Roll over."

He rolled onto his stomach. He began to shake slightly, partly nerves but mostly excitement. There was something unexpected in being submissive, her power over him and his obedience. He wondered how far she would push him, how much pain she would inflict. He wondered if she would make him feel powerless and vulnerable. Her voice snapped him back into the moment.

"On all fours."

Once again, he did as she instructed. She was still rubbing herself with the crop and he got a sudden thrill as he realised what was about to happen. Sure enough, in one swift movement she removed the crop from her pussy and used it to swat the exposed flesh of his backside. The sting sent a thrill through him. The pain made him grow harder and he surprised himself by moaning and arching his back. She stood as she swatted him again, and again. And again. His bottom was tender and each smack was more intense than the last and he closed his eyes, threw his head back and groaned loudly. He was poised for the next swat, but it never came. He opened his eyes and looked at her.

The juices of her pussy were running down her thighs and he was pleased to see she was as turned on as he was. The power shift was thrilling for them both. She moved so she was in front of him, then sat down and spread her legs wide.

"Lick."

He crawled forward and buried his face in her wetness. She reached down to him and ran her fingers through his hair, pushing him harder into her. His tongue moving from her clit to her hole and back again, exploring all of her. She moaned and arched her back and ran her fingers further down the back of his head. She gripped the chain that was fastened to the back of the collar and brought her hand back to her side, the chain firmly in her fist. She lay down and then gave it a gentle tug, encouraging him to push his face further into her pussy. He obeyed and she moaned again in response.

She began pulling harder at the chain, making the collar around his neck press against his windpipe, restricting his air. His licks slowed as he gasped a little and she loosened the chain. He resumed licking her wet pussy and she pulled on the chain again. He continued licking, sucking and biting her then gasped again when the lack of air became too much. She loosened her grip so he could catch his breath. She tugged the chain once more forcing him back into her pussy. He went at her hard and her body shuddered as the orgasm rocked through her.

She lay still, catching her breath and he took the same moment to catch his. She raised herself up on her elbows and he relished the sight of her; flushed cheeks, messy hair, and her chest rising and falling rapidly with her breath. She smiled at him and sat up. She released the chain, stood, then spoke.

"Stand up and take off your shirt."

He did as she asked and felt strangely self-conscious as he stood naked before her. It wasn't like it was the first time they'd been naked together, but for him it was the first time not being in control of everything, and it made him feel more vulnerable than he'd expected. She openly admired his body, paying particular attention to his cock. She moved closer to him and pressed herself into his body. He pulsed at the feeling and she smiled at him as she felt him move. He watched as she began to circle around him.

She trailed her fingernails over him as she moved, sending shivers down his spine and raising his flesh. She stood in front of him again, and pushed her breasts into his bare chest as her hand slid down his body slowly and finally found his cock. She squeezed and began to tug at him. He looked down at her as she raised her face to his. She kissed him softly, gently using her lips to part his and deepened the kiss. He took her face in his hands and caressed her cheeks as she used her hand to pump him harder. She pulled back form him and dropped to her knees. She smiled up at him as her tongue flicked over his tip. She used her mouth to gently circle him, then with painstaking slowness took him into her mouth.

He moaned loudly and she took him deep into the back of her throat, gagging on him as she alternated between sucking and tugging. He looked down on her as she worked him and seeing her huge brown eyes well with tears as she took him deeper was almost too much. He pulsed inside her mouth as she forced him to fill her throat. He desperately wanted to grab her hair and shove himself into her and release, but he needed to let her remain in control. So he continued to watch her, and relished the sight of himself disappearing into her mouth. She began to finger herself while she sucked him, the sounds of her own pleasure muffled by his cock. She sucked harder and deeper as she moved her fingers inside herself faster. She choked on him as she brought herself to climax. It took everything he had not to empty himself into her throat. He made a somewhat strangled noise as he fought to hold back. She thrust him deep into her throat again then, with the same slowness that she first began to swallow him, she released him from her mouth. She flicked her tongue over him a few more times then looked up at him, tears staining her cheeks and her lipstick smeared around her mouth.

12