The Third Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled as she stood, licking her lips. Her cheeks still wet with tears she once again pressed herself into him and kissed him. He returned it with eagerness, enjoying the feeling of her juices rubbing onto his throbbing cock. She ran her hands up his arms and looped them around his neck, hugging him. Even with her heels on, she had to stretch a little to reach him. She felt warm pressed into him like that, and he dared to place his hands on her hips. As she kissed him, he moved his hands to the small of her back and pushed their bodies together. She moaned into his mouth and he grasped her bottom firmly in his hands and thrust his hips forward. She moaned again and he felt her hug loosen a little, but she kept her hands on his shoulders.

Suddenly he felt unbearable pressure on his throat and he stopped kissing her in order to gasp for air. She had gripped the chain on the collar around his neck and was pulling hard. He looked into her eyes, which had narrowed and realised she had been testing him. And he had failed.

"I don't recall giving you permission to touch me," she said. "You're very disobedient today."

As he continued to fight for air, she watched him. He had lost the strength to keep his arms around her, and they slumped to his side. She was looking into his eyes and just as his vision began to darken at the edges she released the chain and the collar loosened on his neck. Air rushed in and he coughed as he greedily breathed deeply to refill his lungs. As he hunched over with his hands on his knees taking in air, she moved away from him. He didn't try to watch her, as he was still struggling to feel like he had enough oxygen to stand. It was only moments before she came back into his field of vision. She was carrying the riding crop in one hand and her bag in the other.

"Go to the room," she ordered him. He was still feeling a little dizzy, and wasn't certain of his ability to move, but she spanked him sharply across his bottom and it forced him to stand upright.

"Go!" She repeated.

He turned and made his way to the guest room.

"Lie on your back, close your eyes and don't move," she demanded.

He did as he was told. He felt her place the bag next to him on the bed. From the sounds he could hear it seemed she was looking for something. After a few moments, the movement stopped and he waited in the sudden silence, wondering what would happen next. She mounted him and he enjoyed the sensation of her on top of him. The familiar sweet scent reached him and he realised she had taken more than one helping of chloroform. As the rag was pressed violently over his mouth and nose, his eyes sprung open. He looked into her beautiful eyes as he breathed deeply. Her face had softened and she was watching him carefully. As best he could he smiled, and though she couldn't see it with his mouth covered, she would certainly see it in his eyes.

She smiled back as she held the rag firmly and continued to watch him as the chloroform slowly took effect. His vision darkened and as his eyes began to close he was left with the sight of her above him, lipstick and hair a mess, her skin glowing from her multiple orgasms.

***

She felt powerful being the dominant one. Though his body betrayed him on occasion with a flinch or hesitation, she was both relieved and pleased that, so far, he was willing to submit to her. She had some more tricks up her sleeve, and she worked quickly to prepare the next stage of their day. She retrieved his box from the wardrobe and helped herself to the small whip she had brought to him over a year ago, and the smaller of the vibrators.

From her own bag she took long lengths of satin ribbon and tied his wrists above him to the bedhead. She removed the collar from his neck and looped the chain around the foot of the bed, then used the collar to bind his ankles together. She quickly went to the freezer and removed some ice cubes, dropped them into a glass and returned to the room, placing the glass on the bedside table. She then took from her bag a large feather and her ultimate surprise -- a leather cock ring.

Thankfully his cock had softened somewhat as he slept, and with care, she manoeuvred him so she could fasten the clasp of the ring around the base of his shaft. She was careful that there was enough room for him to swell within it, but picked the fastening that would also leave it feeling nice and snug once he got hard again. It was a bit of a risk putting this on, it was the only thing she really felt uncertain about. She hoped it wouldn't be too much for him, and would let her leave it on.

He slowly began to rouse, his breathing becoming shallower as his eyes beginning to flutter. She quickly removed her heels and the strapping from her upper body. She wiped away her smeared lipstick and mounted him placing herself so her bottom was just above his pubic mound, and waited for him to come to fully. In this position she was blocking him from seeing himself and spotting the cock ring. She wasn't sure if he would feel it straight away and know what it was. With luck he wouldn't get hard immediately because she was looking forward to watching his reaction as he felt the ring restrict him as he grew. His body moved beneath her, adjusting to waking with her weight on him. She was careful not to fully sit on him, ensuring he had sufficient room to breath as he woke.

His eyes snapped open suddenly and he looked around wildly. He instantly fought his bonds and she could sense a small amount of panic rising in him. He called her name and she placed her hands on his chest, reassuring him. She spoke his name several times, calming him down as he fully came to. As his eyes locked on hers she watched the fear leave him, and his breathing deepened and slowed as he realised where he was and what was happening.

"It's okay. I'm here," she said. She smiled down at him and bent so their faces were close. "Are you okay?" she asked quietly.

"Yes," he sighed. His breathing slowed and he returned her smile. "Not being in charge is certainly different."

She leant further forward and kissed him softly, then sat back allowing her full weight to rest on him. She reached over and picked up the glass of slowly melting ice. His eyes followed her and widened a little as he watched. She took a cube from the glass and let the heat of her hand cause the ice to melt in big, fat drips. She moved her hand and hovered above his left nipple. He flinched as the first cold drop landed on him, and his nipple hardened in response to the sensation. She let a few more drops rain down, then moved over his right nipple. After several drops landed there, she pressed the cube hard into his nipple. He moaned and she removed the ice, replacing it with her own mouth. His nipple hardened further in response to the change from cold to hot. She sat and again pressed the ice to him. She moved back to his left nipple and repeated the ice, then her mouth. He wiggled a little under her.

She put the cube back in the glass and returned it to the table. She sat back and reached for the feather next to her. He began to squirm hard in resistance. She trailed the feather across his hard and now sensitive nipples and he writhed beneath her. She moved it up to his face and traced his strong jawline with the feather. He stopped moving and leaned into the soft sensation. Quickly, she moved it down his neck and over his chest and across his stomach, causing him to buck beneath her and fight his bonds.

"I didn't take you for the ticklish type," she mocked him. She ran the feather over his nipples, up and down his arms, and over his chest and stomach. He was breathing rapidly and with every flick of the feather wriggled under her. She squeezed her legs which tightened around his waist and stomach, firmly pinning him down. As she ran the feather from his navel to his nipple she used her free hand to slap him. He groaned loudly and bucked underneath her. She zigzagged the feather back down is torso as she slapped him again. He tipped his head back and groaned again, loudly and she felt him beginning to rise beneath her.

She watched him carefully as she put the feather down and reached for the ice again. He pulsed in anticipation and she saw his brows furrow a little. She dripped the cube over his nipples and let the icy water trickle down his chest. She leant forward and licked the droplets, then used her tongue to tease his nipples. His eyes widened as his erection grew, the sensation of the ring causing confusion to cross his face. She kissed him, and he moaned into her mouth and then gasped as his cock reached full hardness. She pulled back and smiled. "Surprise," she said.

She lifted herself off him so he could get a good look at what she'd done, placing the glass back on the table as she did so. His brows raised high, then his head fell back to the bed and he let out a long, low moan. She turned herself around and placed her pussy directly above his face, and moved her own face over his throbbing erection. Without hesitation she thrust his huge cock into her mouth and began sucking hard. She pushed her pussy into his face, forcing him to lick her. She felt his tongue moving into her slit and working over her clit. As he bit her clit and pushed his tongue into her hole, her moan was muffled by his cock. She began to choke as she forced him further and further down her throat, her saliva running down his cock and over his balls. He was going at her with his mouth and tongue with such vigour that her orgasm was quick. She pressed her pussy into him hard as she came and pushed him all the way into her throat as she released, gagging hard.

She withdrew him from her mouth, a thick trail of saliva connecting them briefly and she raised off him and turned to once again face him. She picked up the vibrator and turned it on. He watched as she pressed it to his cock, and fought his bonds as she moved it up and down his hardness. He groaned and writhed as the sensation of the vibrator caused him to pulse. She moved it to the very base of his cock and pushed it in hard between his pubic mound and the cock ring. He made a guttural sound, and arched his back to press himself harder into the vibrator.

She reached down his leg and undid the clasp on the collar, releasing his ankles from their binding. He immediately bent his knees and spread his legs wide. With the vibrator still pushed hard between the ring and his pubic mound she placed her other hand over his balls, squeezing. She again took him in his mouth. He began thrusting himself into her and moaning loudly as she took him deep and gagged on him. He fought his bonds and she knew he wanted nothing more than to grab her hair and shove himself into her throat. She used her power over his helplessness and worked against his thrusts to tease him. She licked his length and used the vibrator on and around his cock, while keeping a firm grip on his balls. He shuddered and groaned and again fought against the the bonds at his wrists. She removed him from her mouth and moving swiftly, stood over him.

He made a frustrated noise as she stood there. His eyes were filled with lust and he continually licked his lips. She still had the vibrator in her hand and she moved it to her pussy. She tipped her head back as she pressed it to her clit and used her free hand to play with her nipples. He moved beneath her and she moved the vibrator inside herself. Her balance was wobbly on the soft bed and she had to work hard to stay standing above him while she pleasured herself. She moaned as she fondled her breasts and shoved the vibrator in and out. She held back her orgasm this time and watched him watch her. His eyes were a darker shade of green than she'd ever seen and as she gazed over his body saw he was also harder than she thought was even possible.

She slowly bent her knees and watched as he realised what she was doing. He thrust his hips up in an effort to meet her but she stayed squatting over him just out of reach. She used her eyes to warn him to stop moving, and he lay still on the bed and waited. She removed the vibrator from her pussy and pressed it once again to her clit. Slowly she placed herself over him, allowing just his tip to begin stretching her pussy. She watched him carefully and she could see how hard he was fighting not to thrust himself into her. She allowed more of him to fill her while she moved the vibrator over her clit. Finally, with all of him inside her she began to move on him enjoying the way he filled her, while rubbing the vibrator in her slit with vigour.

He moaned loudly and she began to thrust faster on top of him. She moved the vibrator to again push it on the base of his cock under the ring. Somehow he managed to keep still and let her stay in control. She moved faster again and alternated the vibrator between her clit and his cock. She briefly raised herself and replaced his cock with the vibrator and moved it in out out of herself several times. As she removed the vibrator and slowly took him back into her pussy, she reached around and pushed the vibrator into her arse. She clenched it there and then fell forward, placing her hands on his chest. She rode him hard, his cock filling her pussy, the vibrator in her arse. As her orgasm built she slapped him and said, "Fuck me!" He began moving his hips to thrust harder into her. She groaned, and slapped him again.

"Harder!" she cried. Slapped him and cried out again, "Faster!"

He thrust as much as he could with his hands still tied above him and she slapped him again. She sat back and reached around using her right hand to move the vibrator in and out of her arse, her left hand began to rub her clit.

"Fuck me!" she screamed, and slammed herself into him again and again, pumping the vibrator harder into her arse, until the orgasm rocked through her body. She cried out his name as her juices flowed and her body shook with the force of her release. Her motions slowed and she felt herself tightening around him. She withdrew the vibrator, turned it off and tossed it onto the bed. His cock was pulsing inside of her, the ring at his base making him harder than ever, and he felt huge inside of her.

She slowly lifted herself of him and crawled up his body. Her breasts dangled in his face as she reached up and untied his wrists.

***

As she untied him, he took quick stock of his body. His ankles were sore from straining against his bonds, his wrists even more so. His bottom slightly raw from the earlier whipping. His face stung from her slaps and his cock was throbbing, restrained by the ring. He was surprised by her boldness, aroused not only by her control, but also the pain she was inflicting on him. She had well and truly used him and he loved watching her take pleasure from him, while simultaneously making him suffer at her hands. He thought he'd have issue with letting anyone dominate him, even though it was something he wanted, but his trust in her allowed him to fully enjoy the experience.

He watched now as she slithered back down his body and once again took him in her mouth. She rubbed her hand up and down him, while working him with her mouth. As she stroked and sucked she groaned, teasing him. He was desperate to grab her hair and force her to take him deeper. No matter what, he was perilously close to releasing.

She slowed her movements down. First taking the length of him into her mouth until she started gagging, then releasing him as she slid up his cock, flicking her tongue over his tip. Down then up, a flick, down then up, slower each time. She stopped, holding just his tip in her mouth sucking gently to keep him there while her hands slid to the base of his cock. He thought he was going begin rubbing him again, but instead she reached around and began to work at unfastening the cock ring. Before undoing it fully she grasped him firmly in her hand and removed his cock from her mouth.

She looked up at him and said, "You've earned your orgasm."

With that she undid the ring and began thrusting his cock into her mouth. He gripped her hair in his fist and began forcing himself into her throat. She chocked and gagged and let him ram himself into her mouth. He thrust harder and deeper, her cries muffled by his hugeness filling her throat. He watched as her wide eyes watered while he fucked her mouth and he tightened his fist in her hair and screamed out her name. With one last thrust he rammed himself into her mouth and his hot juices exploded from him and flowed down her throat. She gagged violently with the shock of his powerful orgasm. He pulsed inside her mouth as he continued to cum, emptying himself into her mouth. He held her there and she swallowed everything.

He released her hair and she withdrew from him and coughed and gasped for air. She crawled up and lay next to him, panting heavily. His own breath was short and sharp as he recovered from all she had put him through. He was so grateful for the experience she had given him, but just now he couldn't find the words to thank her.

"Have fun?" she asked.

He simply nodded. He lifted his arm and she slid in and rested her head on his chest. He snaked his arm around her and rested his hand on her back. His breathing slowed and he sighed deeply. He would be happy to just lie like this for a while. He was sore, but unbelievably satisfied. She was flushed from her numerous orgasms, and clearly satisfied with what she had done to him. She seemed proud of her ideas and she could clearly see he had enjoyed himself.

She moved suddenly, reaching over him and picking something up from the bed. He was taken aback, and then realised she was holding the small whip she'd brought to him all that time ago.

"Oops," she said, "I guess I forgot to use this one on you." She smiled wickedly as she looked at him. "Next time."

She put the whip down, kissed him fleetingly and lay back beside him. Draping her arm across his stomach with her head on his chest, she closed her eyes. As he watched her rest, he smiled. Next time. He could hardly wait.

12