The Third Begining Ch. 10

Story Info
Abi and Eve. Eliza enjoys Stephan's, cudgel.
4.5k words
4.43
1.9k
3
0

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/12/2024
Created 10/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter

Next Morning.

In the morning, we awoke smiling at each other.

We agreed we were to be discreet about our romp, and after a quick coffee, the sexy sisters left for work.

I followed them five minutes later, the amount of time it took to get my car out of my garage.

I wanted to see the potential studio.

If it was suitable, see what it would cost to set it up, lighting, props, electrical points, a little office for editing and anything I thought I might need after viewing it.

When I arrived, Eve and Abigail met me at my car, all business-like.

I was glad to see them in business mode, but it was difficult for me not to imagine them naked in my bed.

Abigail said she would introduce me to her immediate director boss as I followed her to his office.

He was about my age, was fit, as the modern terminology goes, well dressed and fuckable in my newfound conquest assessment, and yet he looked harassed, and it was only eight fifteen.

Abigail introduced me to him as Neil Drummond and gave him an update on the proposed arrangement she had offered me but added in a retainer of five hundred pounds per month.

She stated they wanted, in return for paying market rates, the first option of selling my prints in their outlets.

She looked at me.

''As for the detailed discussion yesterday, I think this covers the conversation, Eliza?"

I just nodded and was pleasantly surprised at the retainer.

Neil said.

"That all sounds great to me. I hope you like the studio area and it is all fine. If it is, I will get an agreement drawn up for you to look over and sign."

We shook hands. I thanked Neil and left to see the studio area with Abigail.

As we got out of the office, Abigail said.

"Don't say anything about the retainer. I know I dropped it on you, but there is a reason I will explain when and if you agree to the arrangement.''

The original buildings of The Maltings are generally old industrial places, a lot of them in areas that people who visit there were not usually aware of.

We rounded the corner of a building, unlocking one of the two gates across an entranceway to a cobbled yard about twenty feet long and twenty-five feet wide. Facing the gateway in the end wall of the building was a newly fitted wall of glazed modern windows, two stories high, with a wooden door set in the centre of the lower glazed window. Abigail unlocked the door and entered the building.

"This is it. Your first studio, I hope."

Abigail swept her arms around the space that measured approximately sixty feet long and forty feet wide, she informed me, continuing, pointing upwards and explaining to me that behind glass panels forming the balustrade fitted across the width of the building, which was back six feet from the glass frontage was the remaining studio space, almost the same size as the ground floor, adding there are kitchen facilities, toilets, shower, etc. upstairs.

"At the back of the building is a loading deck, wide doors and a goods lift for access to both floors."

"Let's look."

She said.

I trailed her around and was made speechless by this place, knowing straight away it would make a fantastic studio.

I was excited but nervous as I took in everything.

Abundant daylight, through windows at each end of the building, good access, a clinical look, cleanliness, and plenty of power points suspended in two lines down the length of both areas.

"Well what do you think?"

Abigail asked.

"Yes! It is a deal, It is amazballs."

I smiled.

"Lets agree an hourly rate and I am good to go, just one thing I need to sort out."

Abigail looked concerned as I went on.

"I am committed to a visit to America, it's for eighteen days from the first of June as I am visiting my Daughter Mandy. Is that going to be a deal breaker?"

She visibly relaxed and shook her head.

"That is fine we can work around this."

Abigail was a clued-up young businesswoman.

"The rate for a commercial photographer is between four and five hundred pounds a day of seven working hours, plus studio cost, expenses etc. and we would expect to pay that sort of fee. Our payment terms are sixty days from the end of the month the work is invoiced. We do take a discount for quicker payment if suppliers offer them. Can we agree on a day rate along these lines Eliza?"

I suggested four hundred and fifty pounds a day to start with till I picked up speed on the work, maybe increasing the rate after three months."

We shook hands on the deal and hugged each other effusively, although rather chastely by comparison with the previous night.

We were both pleased with what we had agreed. I looked forward to setting up the studio and getting started.

I took a few snaps of the place of my soon-to-be studio with my mobile phone and suggested a coffee together if she had time.

We left the premises, locking up as we left my first studio.

Abigail said she would meet me in the cafe and asked me to order a coffee and toast for her as she needed to pick up some things from her office and tell Eve the news.

She found me at a table about ten minutes later, sat down and handed me a folder with leaflets of photographic lighting equipment, a draft agreement with rates and retainer written in by hand, a list of the company's internal phone numbers, a staff discount card, two sets of keys for the 'studio', the contact details of a sign maker and a note signed by Abigail and Eve welcoming me to The Maltings.

"Wow, you are keen and on the case, aren't you Abigail."

Astounded by her efficiency and enthusiasm, I thanked her profusely.

Our coffee and toast arrived, served by a young waitress, whom Abigail greeted as Mich and advised her to look after me as I had joined the team.

Mich said.

''Welcome aboard the good ship, Abigail."

That seemed an odd thing for Mich to say. Abigail just smiled at her broadly.

My phone buzzed insistently.

I had called Stephan as I got a table in the cafe, hoping to get some advice on lighting, and he was returning my missed call.

"Do you mind?"

I asked Abigail, indicating I wanted to take the call. She shook her head as her mouth was full of toast.

I connected with Stephan.

"Hi handsome."

The endearment brought quizzical looks from Abigail.

He hesitated before answering.

''What do I owe the pleasure of your call? You are not about to cancel our voyage of discovery, are you, Eliza?"

I chuckled and explained I wanted advice on studio lights and why. Stephan asked where the studio was and said he would be here in about half an hour as he was in Woodbridge, picking up something for his boat.

I indicated where the building was and then finished the call.

I tucked into my toast, and Abigail smiled at me questioningly.

"An admirer?"

"A friend and fellow photographer, with a studio in Shottley."

I smiled back.

"He happens to have a boat and a yacht too."

I laughed.

At my studio, I opened the gates to the yard and unlocked the door to the soon-to-be studio as Stephan rolled up, driving a British Racing Green Aston Martin, top-down, him looking suave, grinning when he saw me and at finding the right place.

He was out of the car in a flash, giving me a hug and a kiss.

"How exciting, that you are opening a studio, what a great location, this is the studio?"

He said excitedly, as I nodded.

We went into the space arm-in-arm.

He has looked around in wonderment, exclaiming the place's advantages, interspersed with some "wows" and some "my god, wonderful" and such like.

I excitedly told him about the whirlwind offer, the discussions, and how quickly it happened and explained that it would give me a purpose in life coupled with expanding my hobby.

''I need advice, and who better than a fellow tog and friend of the only bit of family I have.''

''If you have time, will you point me in the right direction, Stephan?''

"I have just driven up from London this morning and have not been home yet.''

''I may have something in the car that might help you come with me,"

I looked at him, wondering what he meant, as we went to the car boot, which he opened.

I was surprised to see all neatly boxed. Five Elinchom flashlight heads with stands, cables, a beauty dish, snoots, cowls, and leads. The car boot was not large but was full of lighting gear and his camera case.

"Wha.... what, how, why do you have all this, err? You didn't know till I called you?''

Stephan explained he had the lighting gear in his car as he had been to London to photograph a fashion model in a big old house, so he needed the lights for the photoshoot.

The upshot was he insisted that I have them to use while I sourced what I needed for the studio.

I offered to pay for the hire of his gear. He shook his head and said.

"You can sit for me for a few shots as a thank you, as that would give me greater pleasure than a payment.''

I said I would. At this point, I didn't want to sit for Stephan. I wanted to sit on him and kiss him.

Stephan and I unpacked the lighting and set it up. He gave me a few tips for lighting, furnishings, people, the colour temperature of the lights, and the camera settings for the lights. Generously, he loaned me his studio light meter and flash triggers to fire the lights. We tried out his settings with one of his cameras. All good!

It was mid-afternoon by now. Being busy setting up the flashlights, we found time had flown by.

He rang an accountant friend and got a registered company for me from a few choices of off-the-shelf company names offered.

I settled on buying a company registered as East Coast Images Limited, trading as Suffolk Photography and Studio.

Having Stephan's help and advice had me up and running.

I felt I was flying, excited by it all.

I still needed various insurances, a bank account, an accountant, stationery, a desk, and a computer with editing software loaded.

Enough for today.

We were both hungry, so I asked Stephan if he would allow me to cook dinner for him at my cottage.

He welcomed my suggestion.

The studio was locked up and we left in his car with the top down, the wind blowing my hair, thinking what a great day and a lovely guy Stephan is.

I called Abigail and told her about the lighting, setting it up and all the help Stephan had given me. I told her my company trading name.

''We have called it a day, and I am now on my way home to feed Stephan.''

As the building was now in use as a studio, Abigail had arranged temporary insurance cover, but I was to deal with a permanent arrangement.

I thanked her for the opportunity of the work, the premises and her help.

She congratulated me on the progress made and finished the call with me.

"Be good tonight. If you can't be good, be careful.''

I navigated us to my garage at the rear of my cottage, opened the automatic door so we could drive in, locked up and walked around to the front door.

Stephan had a leather hold-all with him.

I set about the food, checking he liked fish and the accompanying vegetables and sauce I was about to prepare.

Stephan requested to use the shower before eating, as he had left London at six a.m. and needed freshening up.

I showed him the guest room, leaving to shower myself in my room. Stephan followed me down to the kitchen as I started cooking, asking if he could do anything to help. I intimated he had helped more than enough today, pointing him to my wine rack.

"Open a bottle and then relax."

He did it, found glasses, poured and toasted to my new business.

I thanked him for his help again and kissed him on the cheek.

"I better book a room somewhere, I can't drive home after drinking. Can you suggest a hotel or guest house."

He asked.

''I will not have that. You are stopping here with me.''

''I want you to stay here so we can talk more and so I can pick your brains more.''

I joked with him.

We ate well, enjoying dinner, drinking more wine, talking about Mandy and John, America, his travels, his departed wife, sailing, Bill, my travels before we got married, lots of things as we got on well, he was interesting, and a good listener.

I was not surprised he rose to become deputy chairman of the company he worked for.

"Eliza, I have a little advice for you as you set off on your new business, I hope you don't mind me giving it, you are self-sufficient, don't need to work, and don't need the income, so take it easy, don't get carried away, whatever you spend on setting up, pay it back to yourself as soon as practical, don't take on to much work, only do what you want to do, get payment up front where possible, check companies credit ratings before allowing them credit and most of all enjoy it."

I thanked him again. It was good, sound advice, the sort of advice Bill would have given me.

We chatted about photography, showed him some of my prints and joked about getting him here to see my etchings. We laughed a lot and enjoyed each other's company.

The day took its toll on us. We started yawning and decided to turn in.

He kissed me good night.

It was a firm kiss, more than friendly and not full of expectation. I thought.

I really liked our kiss.

He went up to the bed as I tidied up, set the dishwasher going, locked up and went up.

I heard Stephan's soft snoring as I passed his bedroom. He was sound asleep. I soon was dead to the world as well.

I woke at seven a.m., raring to go.

I showered, got my make-up done, and slipped over me a top, three sizes too large for me. The tee shirt was loose enough to one bare shoulder and became revealed and put on Lisi's snug-fitting thong.

I went downstairs and made tea.

I brought a cup to Stephan, who lay on his back when I knocked and entered the bedroom.

"Tea sir?"

I said as I put the cup and saucer on the bedside table.

He took a keen interest in my attire. Was obviously in appreciation of my bare shoulder and my legs he was viewing via the large mirror, positioned just right to get a full sight of them.

I bent at the waist, pretending to look for some item in the bedside cabinet's lower drawer.

I knowingly gave him a long look at my bare bum cheeks and thong-covered pussy, while looking at him staring at me through the mirror.

I suggested he sat up to drink his tea.

As he pushed himself up I straightened the bedclothes leaning across him to get another pillow, accidentally brushing my arm across his body, pulling him up to push the pillow behind his back, also accidentally on purpose rubbing my boob on his chest and giving him a good view of my breasts down the loose neck of the tee shirt.

I sat side on to him on the bed, leg up showing my thighs and my thong, my see-through thong. 'Lisi's' thong.

He had an erection, an erection I had caused.

I still had it! I congratulated myself, tided the duvet, and brushed his throbbing manhood lightly with my hand, pretending I was straightening the bedclothes.

He became more aroused, and the duvet tented, supported by his considerable hard pole.

I exclaimed, feigning surprise.

"Oh my, morning glory, whatever caused this."

As I firmly gripped the bulge of his cock with my right hand.

"Bill always wanted me to help him to get his down for him, can I do the same for you? I want to."

I enquired as innocently as I could manage, and he nodded enthusiastically.

I slowly wanked his duvet-wrapped cock up and down, up and down, it grew as his expression showed his enjoyment of the sensation I was giving him.

I slipped my left hand under the duvet and found his hot throbbing manhood.

Gripping the base of his big cock, still holding the rest of his blood-filled considerable pole with my right hand, two-handed, I continued stoking him up and down.

I was enjoying this, and he certainly was. I licked my lips.

I informed him, my breath catching as I spoke.

''It is a long time since I served Bill this way, and I miss it.''

"We better not soil the bedclothes clothes."

I smiled as I pulled them off him, revealing his wonderful, old brutal looking, knarled, impressive-sized cock. Wanking him with my left hand.

I juggled his ball sack with my right hand.

Stephan's breathing became more urgent as I moved my head closer to my goal to study it.

I had not seen many cocks in my life, certainly not close up and never one so knarled and cudgel-like that its ugliness thrilled me.

I moved my mouth to his bulbous crown as Stehpan held his breath.

I kissed his knob tip, licked the underside below its reddened head, the most sensitive place, Bill had told me.

It jumped and throbbed, and I licked it again with the tip of my tongue as Stephan moaned in pleasure.

I opened my mouth wide and lowered it onto him, using my lips and tongue to engulf his cock.

I sucked and sucked till his body tensed and went rigged and filled my mouth with his salty sperm.

I swallowed it all and continued sucking him till I had drained his balls empty.

With his cock in my hands, I looked at his smiling face as I licked my lips.

"I don't think I will need much breakfast after your generous helping of fresh cream."

He chuckled and thanked me. I got a washcloth and cleaned his balls and cock of my drooling deposit, smiling as I did it, thinking of doing this for Bill in the past too.

''Eliza, you are amazing!''

''I bet you say that to all your conquests, Stephan.''

I covered him with the duvet and told him to rest and that breakfast would be done in forty-five minutes, as I needed to go out to get bread and bacon.

When I came back from shopping, Stephan was showered and dressed.

I fussed over him and gave him a he-man helping of a full English. I had the same but a smaller version with tea and toast to finish.

We discussed the things that needed to be done at the studio. Some things were not possible as it was Saturday.

The sign maker was working and would be at the studio at eleven a.m.

Stephan said he would call two friends, an accountant and a bank manager to set up appointments for me.

A friend of Abigail's was a printer and was coming to the studio at noon.

We would work on a business plan for the rest of the day.

I asked Stephan if he would let me take him out for dinner and if he wanted to stay the night. He quickly said yes, then smiled broadly.

When we got to the studio, a kettle, crockery, everything for a brew-up, a desk, and three office executive chairs had arrived.

At about ten a.m., Abigail came bouncing in through the door, beautiful, confident, enthusiastic, all business-like and efficient, asking if everything she had arranged had arrived, just as Stephan appeared.

I introduced them.

Abigail surprised me as she went from driven to drivel.

She openly admired my friend, babbling like a besotted schoolgirl, flirting with him overtly but somehow acting shy.

Eventually, Abigail regained enough composure to say to me.

"Describing him as handsome was not doing him justice, he is gorgeous, mmm, I think Eve will approve too!"

The embarrassed Stephan didn't know what to do with himself.

Somehow, back-to-business matters, Abigail suggested a few helpful items.

She leaves the studio, saying she is going to Eve to tell her about the new man in her life.

She looked at Stephan directly as she said to me.

"You will share him with me and Evie won't you Eliza?"

She was gone. Stephan was flabbergasted and didn't understand the implications of her words.

"What does she mean by that?"

He sheepishly enquired.

"The sisters always get their way or prey, apparently. You will have to wait and see, having said that, I am not sure I want I want to share what I have not yet had."

I laughed between my replies.

The rest of the day flew by. We ordered signs and stationery and then worked on the business plan.

12