The Third Begining Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was enjoying having a purpose once again.

I hadn't worked for two years, giving up work and selling my event management business when Bill became ill.

I went to see Eve at the sales counter in the store to finalise purchasing the sofa. Stealthily, she took me to a quiet display area.

She looked gorgeous, good enough to eat.

"Who's our new, man Eliza? Where did you find him? When can I meet him? Abi says he's gorgeous, both of us like mature men."

What was it with these beautiful girls?

Abi and Eve could have the pick of any guy they met. I didn't understand their apparent need for questionable relationships and the want of older lovers in their lives.

"All in good time."

I tried to dampen her urges with some business talk.

"I have decided I want the sofa, but there is a complication, I need it delivered today and the old one uplifted and delivered to the studio, obviously I will pay extra, can it be done?"

Eve nodded and smiled.

"I will see what I can do, I will come over to the studio later and let you know. I can then see what's causing Abi's soggy knickers."

She put two fingers under my nose, so there was no mistaking what it was.

Abigail was on heat for 'my' man. Hence, her aroma had me replaying our girly threesome.

God! These two knew how to press my buttons. I was sniffing the scent of her sister's pussy in a busy store, inhaling as if it were my last breath.

She smiled

"Sweet, isn't she? As you know there is plenty more where this came from."

Turned on, I reluctantly left Eve.

Back at the studio, I approached Stephan, sitting on a chair positioned to catch the sunlight streaming on him.

I can only describe what I did as an attack.

I pulled my skirt up, revealing I was knickerless and giving him a view of my moist pussy to shock him.

I got on his lap, facing him, kissed him and rubbed my sticky crotch on his manhood aggressively, leaving him in no doubt what I wanted.

With deep kisses, followed by my hands pulling his head to my chest, I felt him rise to my urgent, stimulating gyrations.

I fumbled with haste to open his fly to grip his cock for the second time that day, watching his surprised expression as I positioned the cudgel at the entrance of my wet pussy.

Slowly I sank on his hard throbbing rod, impaling myself on him, feeling his hot cock going in me, all the way, feeling his blood pulsing in excitement.

I fucked him quickly. I fucked myself, using my pussy muscles to grip him on the up stroke, relaxing on the down stroke, up and down, recalling watching John impaled by my daughter Mandy as they fucked.

I rode Stephan, giving him as much pleasure as I could, taking my pleasure from him, assured, forceful, wanton, and for my satisfaction.

I climaxed twice, forcefully, but he did not come.

I lifted my bum off his lap, making sure he was still in me and ordered him.

"Now fuck me!"

He was fit and healthy, and he did fuck me hard, pounding me from below like a piston, consistent, regular long strokes, pleasuring me till he lost rhythm in the unloading of his come in me.

I felt his spurts as I went into orgasmic bliss again.

We stayed coupled, sweaty in the sunlight streaming through the studio window, both holding each other, sexually sated, not wanting to move.

I kissed him, told him that he was the best fuck I had ever had.

I thanked him, kissed him, Stephan thanked me, and asked what had brought about my actions.

I said I would explain later tonight when we were in bed, leaving him no doubt we were sleeping together.

He kissed me again, then surprised me. He stood up with me still impaled, lifting me bodily and surprising me with his strength with his cock deep in my cunt and shuffled us over to the desk where he lowered me.

I expected him to ease out of me. However, his unbuckled trousers dropped to his ankles, commando, no underwear and our remaining clothes in disarray, Stephan launched himself into me, and he fucked me as though he was doing it for England.

My sweat-covered back was on the paper we had been working with. I could feel a couple of pens sticking in my back as Stephan fucked me with more power and strength than before when sitting.

Things got knocked off the desk and fell to the floor as he went for it fucking me.

I was being taken raw and sexually by him, and I loved it.

He pounded me as I sensed he had wanted to do this before now.

He wanted me, was taking me, and I was overwhelmed by the sensation of this raw passion, being fucked on my desk, the possibility of being caught by someone entering the courtyard, the feeling of recently released sexual freedom, a building thunderous orgasm that had me trembling violently, mumbling obscenities, gasping, thanking him repeatedly, and gripping him tightly with my legs around his back, trying to prolong the sensations and of total abandonment to my urges.

***************************************************************************************

All characters are fictional and above 18 years old. Places are real.

12