The Third Begining Ch. 11

Story Info
Stephan fucks Eliza in her cottage, sodomises her afloat.
5k words
4.54
3.9k
4
0

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/12/2024
Created 10/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11.

Eliza and Stephan

We regained some semblance of respectability, clothes put on and adjusted, in time for Eve to make an appearance to get a look at Stephan. Eve became all girly, coquettishly shy and innocent in his presence.

Stephan, I could tell, was enthralled by her.

She whispered out of Stephan's earshot.

"You have a well fucked look about you Eliza, when can I have some of his cock? He is scrumptious."

I just looked at her wide-eyed.

While Stephan busied himself with the business plan, we went upstairs.

Eve said she had pulled a big personal favour from the delivery contractor, which would cost her.

They would deliver the new sofa at six p.m. and pick up the old one, which they would bring to the studio on Monday at seven a.m.

Eve would meet them and let them into the studio, but she needed a set of keys from me and said she didn't mind.

"I will give them what they want for the favour."

''I should be the one to pay.''

Eve laughed, advising me that the payment involved using the old sofa, or the back of it and for her to be bent over it bum up to pay the driver and his mate. Eve said she was looking forward to it.

Again, she had shocked me.

Eve advised she had been out with the driver on and off for two months. The driver's mate would be allowed to watch and film with his phone, as though this was all in a day's work.

I shrugged my shoulders and responded.

"That's settled then."

With me thinking, who am I to moralise?

We left for the cottage in plenty of time for the delivery and collection.

The removal guys were efficient and friendly. I realised on meeting the two hunks why Eve was happy with the payment arrangement.

I gave them a Twenty-pound tip and whispered to Rob, the driver.

"Be careful with the sofa on Monday, it is a few years old but try not to make a mess on the leather. I don't want to clean it when I get into my studio and thank Eve."

Only then did he realise where he was making the delivery to was my studio and that I knew the reward Eve planned for delivering it.

I slipped him my mobile number written on a small piece of paper.

"Send me the clip please."

His eyes widened in amused surprise. He just nodded.

Stephan admired my sofa, complimenting me on my choice and taste. We tried it out with a bit of old-fashioned snogging.

We both showered and dressed for dinner.

I wore a short, light blue cocktail dress.

Stephan was short of clothes due to his unexpected stayover but looked good in chinos and a black botany wool roll neck and decided to carry his slightly crumpled jacket.

I had made a reservation at the Brudenel Hotel for eight p.m., which was a five-minute stroll.

We arrived at seven forty p.m., were given menus and went to the bar for an unusual aperitif, a brandy sour.

Silently, we sipped our drinks and drank in each other.

A smartly dressed man approached us, an acquaintance of Stephan, who introduced me to him. He was around Stephan's age, handsome, immaculately dressed, and his name was Clarke.

Stephen explained he was helping me set up my photographic studio in Snape and proceeded to tell him all about it.

Clarke said he would like to see the studio when it opens. Stephen replied he would get an invitation to the opening party.

Unknown to him, we had not yet discussed and arranged any opening party.

After Clarke left us, we chatted until we were shown to our table by the restaurant manager.

"What opening party? We haven't even spoken about one."

I admonished him.

"It was a sudden inspiration. I will organise and pay for it as a gift to the most beautiful woman I have ever met.

I will give you a list of all the business contacts to invite them, you will need to get plenty of the right kind of work, should you want it."

I was taken back again by him and his help.

"Oh Stephan, thank you so much, I am so happy you're helping me, I will have to show my appreciation later."

I smiled at him as I replied.

The meal was superb. Stephan acknowledged four people he knew who were dining, giving them a nod or a wave.

"More possible work Eliza."

He chuckled.

After dessert and whilst waiting for our coffee, Stephan excused himself.

I ordered two large glasses of Brandy at the table.

Stephan returned with a tall, elegantly dressed lady, around forty years old, and introduced her as Willamena Dawson, an acquaintance.

We exchanged greetings, and she said in a plummy voice.

"Please call me Will or Billie, I answer to either.''

''I understand from Steph that you are about to open a studio at The Maltings in Snape.''

I nodded.

''I would welcome the opportunity to view the studio, as I have some photography work I need to get shot soon.''

''Can I visit you next week? I will bring the shoot brief to see if you are interested in the work. Here is my card. I will call you.''

''I must dash now"

With that, she was gone. Stephan smiled at me as I was still digesting all that 'Will' had said and looked at the business card.

Willamena Dawson

Managing Proprietor

Daring Fashion

Colchester

01823 678934

"Will owns fashion brands and has a new range that needs photographing. She pays well, never batted an eyelid at six fifty a day plus studio costs and exes.."

"I did some shoots for her when she first started her business. I didn't charge her, but she has always helped me in return, although I have never asked her for anything for the work.

Will is good fun, a bit exuberant at times, but a good solid friend."

He continued.

"I will help you with the work all you want."

We toasted with the Brandy and sat enjoying the afterglow of an excellent meal, sipping coffee and Brandy.

We walked back to the cottage arm in arm, enjoying the stroll.

As soon as we were in the front door, I kissed him and thanked him for his help and friendship.

I pulled him upstairs into the bedroom, advising him I was going to thank him properly now, as I undid his belt buckle and followed his trousers and boxer shorts down his legs as I tugged them.

I got on my knees, my face close to his hardening cock.

Gripping his gnarly specimen with both hands, I looked up at him as I licked the underside of his magnificent manhood from balls to tip.

I loved his musky smell, his raw, manly, sexual, tangy taste.

I sucked him into my salivating mouth as deep as I could, my chin resting on his ball sack, my nose in his pubic hair.

I sucked and stroked Stephan long, deep with my throat and frantically till he shot his seeds into my gullet.

The withdrawal from my throat allowed him to spurt into my mouth. I swallowed it all in several big gulps. It was superb tasting, and I loved it.

We got into bed, fucked for about an hour being all consumed in lust for each other.

I fucked him by riding him, and he fucked me royally doggy style.

His stamina astounded me. He fucked me deep, thrusting, concentrating on my pleasure, making me climax several times until he succumbed to his carnal needs and pumped me full of his sperm again.

This time in my cunt, leaving me whimpering in ecstasy and dripping with his come leaking out of me like a mini waterfall.

I stemmed the flow with my hand to get to the bathroom and sit on the loo, just letting it all flow out as I peed as well.

I cleaned my well fucked pussy and then returned with a washcloth to tenderly clean up my lover's gnarly cudgel and balls.

We slept arms around each other sated.

Sunday arrived with a stream of early morning sun through the bedroom window.

I slipped out of bed after untangling myself from Stephan, who slept peacefully.

I showered and dressed in jeans that were tight enough to show my ass and legs off, put on a thin black polo neck jumper, no bra, no knickers, as I liked the caress of the jeans on my pussy and liked the rubbing of the wool of the jumper on my nipples as I moved.

I was becoming sexually sensitised to different things, experiences, women, girls, and risky lust-driven actions.

What had Mandy set in motion, bought out of me, opened my mind to, opened my senses to?

I went a few doors up the High Street to the Newsagent to get a couple of Sundays for Stephan to read over breakfast, which I started to prepare on my return.

Stephan appeared, kissed me and said he would make tea for us.

We ate our breakfast heartily, enjoying the domesticity.

Stephan sat on my new sofa and read the papers while I walked, camera in hand, along the beach.

The beach was quiet as not many folk were up and about yet.

I felt in a mellow mood, not that I am a moody sort of person. I just felt at peace with myself and my situation.

However, I was excited about what the future might bring.

Happy with my developing involvement with Stephan and his ability to fuck me silly.

I felt fulfilled by the experiences I have had in the mind-blowing orgasmic sex with Mandy, John, Lainey, the sisters Eve and Abigail and especially with Stephan.

I had new purposes to enjoy my recently rediscovered sexuality and establish a sound photographic business.

It seemed both were intertwined.

Needing a rest, I sat on the pebbles on the slope of the beach, the steep slope near the sea.

The sea was calm, the tide was nearly fully out, and the sun was warm.

I lay on my back, my eyes closed, savouring the sun on my face and thinly clothed body, relaxed, enjoying the peace, just the sound of the sea lapping on the pebbles.

I decided I needed to talk to Mandy and struggled with the tightness of my jeans to fish my phone out of my pocket.

Mandy answered brightly,

"Hi, Mommy."

She paused to establish UK time.

"You're up early, how are you, is everything OK?"

''Everything is great.''

"Are you near the sea? It sounds like it."

I told her where I was and told Mandy what had happened over the last week since they had travelled to America.

I went through lunch with Lainey. My visit to Snape Maltings and meeting Eve and Abigail. The details of the studio offer and about setting up the business. I explained that I had asked Stephan for his advice and help.

I didn't tell her about the mind-blowing sex I had with each of them.

I did say that I was developing a fondness for Stephan, and as we had been working late at the studio, he had stopped over with me last night,

telling her to test her reaction, for some reason feeling the need for her approval.

"That sounds exhausting, you have been busy."

She enquired about Lainey and Stephan, then surprised me by adding.

"Stephan is a wonderful man. Did you sleep with him? He is a very accomplished lover with lots of stamina. Have you fucked him, Mommy?''

Not wanting to be outdone, I replied.

"Yes, I have and I want more of him."

I paused, feeling emboldened, and I added.

"I'm going to fuck him again when I get back to the cottage, then later I will take him with me to check your house and fuck him in your bed."

Her breath caught.

"I will keep that thought with me, Mommy. Mmmm, oh fucking god, that's turned me on.''

''We must compare notes on him when we are next together, give him a big kiss from me, you decide where to kiss him though. I would choose a nice knarled bit myself."

She regained the upper hand in the sexual banter.

I told her I was sorting out Skype so we could communicate better. I told her I loved her.

Mandy said she loved me.

We ended the conversation before we each started getting emotional.

My thoughts, loving, lust-filled thoughts, were disturbed by the crunching of pebbles underfoot as a young girl and boy, both around sixteen years old, approached me.

The girl made a B-line to me, and the boy wandered further away.

She was around five feet nine tall, willowy, blond, looked beautiful and innocent, but was quietly confident in her movement and manner.

"Hi, I hope you don't mind me disturbing you."

Speaking to me politely was endearing as she sat on the shingle next to me.

"I have seen you about town over the last month or so, you're a photographer, I have watched you intensely studying your subjects as you work, you seem to know what you are doing with that."

Pointing at my camera beside me on the pebbles, she continued.

"Will you photograph me please, I want to get experience modelling.

I can't afford to pay you. It is for when I leave school, go off to University so I can earn some money to help me pay my way."

I studied her closely. She was stunning!

Her eyes, in particular, were spectacular and captivating. and her casual clothing had a meant-to-be look on her and was bewitching.

I introduced myself and offered her my hand to shake.

"I'm Eliza Silitti, what is your name?"

Still holding from our handshake, looking directly at each other eye to eye, she said, smiling.

"Rosanne, Rosanne Palatino"

"But you can call me Rosie."

"You can help me choose my modelling name."

Her confidence was high that I would be helping her, and she knew it.

My quick acquiescence to her wishes seemed to be taken by her as accepted and natural.

I had not even said anything to her and had only asked her for her name.

For one so young, she had this magnificent, confident aura that demanded attention.

Rosanne told me she attended Ipswich High School for Girls at Wolverstone. She wanted to study English at University, how hard her mother worked to pay for her education, about her bursary and the school.

I asked her about the boy she was with, who now sat about a hundred feet away from us, pretending to ignore us and furtively glancing, hoping not to be noticed.

"He is a knob head, I have told him to sod off several times, but he won't get the message, I might have to get a court order on him."

She laughed.

"He's like all men, just wants to get in my knickers. I am not letting him or any other bloke in them.''

Rosie enthralled me with her personality and confidence.

We swapped mobile numbers, suggesting she call me after Thursday so that we could arrange a shoot in my studio.

She hugged me excitedly, thanked me and ran off towards 'knob head'.

I watched them arguing till he stormed off.

Rosie turned, looked back at me smiling and raised her fist in a victory salute.

Rosie had gotten rid of the 'knob head'.

Stephan welcomed me back into the cottage with a kiss and tea. We sat and talked.

I told him I had spoken with Mandy, and she had asked after him about her suggestion of comparing notes on him.

Stephan smiled nervously.

"If your daughter wants to discuss me with you, that's up to the two of you, but I intend to divulge nothing till she has spoken to you."

He answered to change the subject.

''I need to go home to get some clean clothes, check the house, see to my posts and messages. Perhaps I can show you my etchings.''

Stephan suggested we stop and eat in Ipswich at The Salthouse Harbour Hotel on the Waterfront, then go on to his place for the night, then went on to suggest we check on Mandy's house the following morning on the way to your studio.

I liked the sound of your studio and it felt good hearing it.

Stephan's planning impressed me as it allowed me to throw the things I needed for tonight and tomorrow in a case, including the silk bra and panties Mandy had gifted me. Perhaps he might recognise the lingerie set and loosen his tongue about him and my daughter.

We set off in plenty of time to eat at six, arriving and parking at the hotel at five twenty. We looked at the boats moored in The Waterfront Marina.

The Waterfront setting has a good mix of old, new and unfinished. Stephan pointed out a skeleton concrete structure that gained the nickname, The Wine Rack, that was soon to be restarted to be worked on again. The construction had halted in 2008 during the banking crisis.

It is a strange world, as Bill's company benefited greatly in this period.

We enjoyed an excellent dinner with non-alcoholic drinks, as we were, in Stephan's case, driving, and I may be later.

Arriving at his house, I was most impressed, set at the end of a Cul de sac overlooking the River Stour with a view across it to Harwich, having a drive-in and out frontage with an expanse of lawns and shrubs.

A tour of the large house started as we entered a beautiful hall with central stairs.

All ground floor rooms he showed me were furnished expensively and tastefully modern. Stephan's taste or his wife's touch?

We took our bags upstairs. He showed me five bedrooms and a study that took all advantage of the views, all immaculately furnished.

"Which bedroom are we going to use, tiger?"

Leaving him in no doubt that I wanted to sleep with him.

We decided to use his master bedroom, leaving our bags in there.

It had a balcony where we sat, admiring the vista across the river Stour and enjoying the late evening sun.

An hour or so later he left to sort his posts and messages.

I went in as the sun dropped in the sky and the temperature lowered to sort my clothes for the next day, showered in the massive wet room and friction-dried my hair. My hair looked good, damp and tussled.

Stephan rejoined me, saying we were going to Shottley Marina to check his boats and to put some suitable clothes on, as it would be chilly.

He gave me a brand new pair of deck shoes as we got ready and put our cameras and some thick woollen jumpers and waterproofs in the boot of his car.

He got in the passenger seat, leaving me no choice but to drive. He directed me in his Aston Martin to the Shottley Marina, loaded with our gear.

Down on a pontoon, we approached a thirty-foot-long motor launch.

"This is her, Victoria."

He said, climbing aboard with ease, taking the load I was carrying off me so I could access the boat and taking my hand to assist. He said.

''Welcome aboard 'Victoria' she is more beautiful for having you on her.''

''You old charmer.''

He kissed me, got the engine going and the navigation lights switched on.

He spoke on the radio, untied fore and aft and steered us towards the marina lock as the evening light faded.

"We are not going to make our day out on Tuesday, we will be too busy, so we are going on a trip around the harbour tonight."

We negotiated the Marina lock with ease, as unknowingly, he demonstrated how accomplished he was in handling this big boat.

I was no help, as I didn't know how to help him.

Once out of the lock, Stephan negotiated us through two sets of well-spaced post markers into the main shipping channel.

We stood together at the helm, his arm around my waist. I looked up at him, and we kissed.

"This is a wonderful surprise, Stephan, it looks great with all the light from the town and the container port,"

"There is a container ship arriving in about half an hour, it will be great to photograph her."

"Challenging to do, but you can get great results that many can't achieve or have the opportunity to photograph.''

We went down the main shipping channel and up the River Orwell as he showed me the boat controls, passed on lots of advice, and then allowed me to take over. It was great.

Stephan instructed me to turn Victoria back towards the open sea.

I managed the manoeuvre competently as we headed towards the looming hulk of a large container ship entering the mouth of the port. Stephan was clicking away while keeping an eye on my control of the boat.

I turned Victoria, about to follow the arrival of the container ship to the port. The ship's progress, partially controlled by two tugs, slowed towards its berth.

Stephan took the helm, allowing me to shoot away with my camera, capturing movements, action, lights, and reflections enthusiastically as we got in close enough to get some great shots.

After about forty-five minutes of frantic photography, we eased the boat towards Harwich, capturing more great shots of the town from the water.

12