The Third Begining Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took over the helm, and Stephan instructed me to head back to the Marina, pointing out to look for other boats and where to navigate Victoria by the marker lights.

I managed to get her between the channel markers towards the lock. With further instructions, with my heart in my mouth with worry, in case I damaged the boat, I steered into the lock where we tied up, as the outer gates closed and rose as the water filled the large pound.

Stephan congratulated me on my navigation and control of his boat. He kissed me warmly.

Stephan got us back on to her birth, and we tied up.

"Let's go below and I will show you the layout."

It was warm in the cabin, so I slipped out of everything I was wearing except my thin jumper and panties.

Stephan's eyes followed my bare legs and glimpses of my knickers as we progressed through the boat, viewing two double bed cabins, two small shower cubicles, a loo and ending up in the master cabin complete with wet room.

I bent over the bed as if testing its firmness, at the same time looking back at Stephan, who was staring at my exposed panty-clad bum.

My panties were stretched, tight, across my arse. I caught a glimpse of it reflected in a mirror on the wall.

The outline of my lower open lips was visible and looked pornographic.

I had Stephan's full attention.

I put my thumbs in the waistband of my panties, pushing my bum out and slowly slipped them down.

I excited myself with my wanton exhibition of my ass, my bum hole and pussy to Stephan.

Accepting my invitation, he dropped his trousers to his ankles and comically shuffled up to me, holding his engorged cock in his hand and aimed it at my well-lubricated, willing pussy hole.

He entered me firmly, almost forcefully, taking me, taking what I offered him with my pornographic wanton display.

He pounded me, gripping my hips to get more leverage to prevent me from moving, his ball sack slapping up against my exposed open vagina and clit with each thrust.

I was going nowhere, as I was ecstatic with this primitive hard fucking.

I was bent over, bracing my body with my arms on the bed for his continuing onslaught of my soggy juicy cunt.

It was a cunt. A more appropriate name for it at this time, as I attempted to grip his pistoning cock, endeavouring to get even more pleasure from his fucking, trying to convey my lust-filled, sexual pleasure of his efforts and the appreciation of his rock-hard manhood.

He slapped my arse hard, surprising me. I tensed on him, gripping his cock even tighter.

I moaned with the unexpected added pleasure as he filled my vagina, his cock in my cunt, hit the right spot in a raw, primal good way.

He took my moans as a signal to slap my bum four or five times more on in-strokes, sending me into sexual orgasmic bliss and him pounding me with a final flurry, flooding my cunt with his hot come.

We collapsed on the bed with my face down and him on top of me, cock still in my wet hole, still hard.

He started to fuck me again.

"Oh, oh god wonderful, fuck me again please."

I whimpered, and he did.

His cock slipped out of my cunt and rubbed up and down my bum crack, wetting my valley, brushing my anal opening, then entered my pussy for a while, slipped between my bum cheeks again, rubbing my anal ring, brushing my bum entrance hole more vigorously, making me hold my breath with the expectation of entry, of the expected pain, of the taboo pleasure of a real cock, in my bum hole.

I had not experienced a cock in my anus before, the fear of his massive cock in my bum where no man had been before and till a few days ago, no one had entered.

I told him.

"Be gentle, I've never done this."

I panted

He probed my virgin bum hole with his cock tip and whispered.

"Relax, you need to relax Eliza."

His tongue licked my ear, he whispered.

"Relax and push out your bum ring."

I did as he suggested.

His tip entered me. I was tight, it was exciting, and it hurt.

Gently he pushed his throbbing knarled cock in further, causing me to swear at him. I called him a bastard, a fucking bastard, dirty bastard.

I loved it! It was amazing, the pain and pleasure, then he started to withdraw his cock.

"Don't you fucking dare take it out?"

I implored him.

He pushed his cudgel back in further. It hurt, and I loved the pain and pleasure.

He was now in me to the hilt. I could feel his pubic hair against my bum cheeks, his ball sack hanging against my pussy, and his hard cock, hot and throbbing, filling my taboo hole.

I was hot, full up like never before. My natural urge to push the invading cock out of my anal cavity subsided.

He whispered while licking and nibbling my ears.

"Relax Eliza."

Then he fucked me up my bum slowly, it was a new unique feeling.

I could feel my anal canal around his flesh cock as he fucked me in and almost out, hot, sort of tender, sensually gripping his cock.

He pushed his hand under my hips, found my clit covered in our secretions and rubbed it roughly, quickly, as he started to pound my arse.

My senses went into overload as I shouted at him to fuck me harder, oh the pleasure, oh the strumming of his fingers on my button, the exquisite sensitive sliding of his cock up and down my bum hole, the newness for me of this forbidden act of sodomy, of giving my anal virginity to him.

He filled me with his sperm right up my bum hole. I felt every pulse of his ejaculation and come filling me. I experienced the biggest orgasm ever.

It left me a quivering, gibberish-spouting, overcome-drained wreck.

He withdrew from me, leaving me empty and open back there, dribbling from both holes, mixed secretions seeped out of my cunt and arsehole.

Stephan kissed me, thanked me, showered me with compliments, telling me how he loved my body, inside and out, how a great lover I was and what an adventurous woman I was.

He kissed me all over, surprising me by slipping his tongue in both my soggy holes in a crazed rimming, lapping, sucking and probing as he bought me to a climax again.

Before I realised it, he was kissing my lips, passing from his mouth to mine and back and forth our combined juices, which had me moaning at the thought of the depraved act of getting the fluids from the source.

How far had I journeyed in such a short time?

I could never have imagined doing some of the things I had done recently.

But I felt alive, aware, excited, wanted and fulfilled as never before.

Stephan pulled me from the bed.

My legs were wobbly, my bum hole felt tender, was tender and my bum cheeks were both marked from his hand slapping.

He hurried me into the warm wet room, set the shower going and washed me all over thoroughly everywhere, kissing me, my bum cheeks, my pussy, till I was completely clean, except in my perverted depraved mind.

I washed him down, even cleaning his bum hole with my fingertip.

I made sure his cudgel of a rod, which had risen again, was spotless before sucking him off deep in my throat.

My administration worked as he came, giving a few deep grunts, giving me a mouth full of his slightly salty semen, which I shared with him to make him aware that his previous perverted fluid swapping was not a one-way thing and was acceptable to me.

It amazed me how much semen he produced and his powers of recovery, stamina, care and consideration.

We cleaned ourselves again and naked, got into bed after deciding to go to his house for breakfast in the morning.

We drifted to sleep, to the sound of lapping water on the boat hull.

Not surprisingly, we slept soundly.

12