The Third Begining Ch. 15

Story Info
Eliza is seduced when least expected by Dr. Maude.
3.4k words
4.15
1.7k
1
0

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/12/2024
Created 10/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter. Coming to terms.

We had ten furniture sets to photograph over the next few days, which helped to take my mind off what had happened with Lainey.

I decided to drop out of the weekend activities with Eve, Abigail, Anni and Stephan, to keep my appointment with Dr. Maude and maybe do some photography later in the day.

I informed Stephan of my decision but not the reason.

"Fine Eli, no problem, we will get the sets done and then you can rest easily."

We set about the task with purpose.

We slept at my cottage on Thursday night.

I enjoyed my oral sex on Stephan, not wanting to expose the bite marks, bruises, or my sore and tender bum to him.

He was well satisfied at my deep-throating of his knarled cudgel. With the busy day at work, he dropped off to sleep quickly, closely followed by myself.

Friday flew by.

We started early and finished at six, congratulating ourselves on completing the tasks.

He dropped me off at the house in Felixstowe on his way to his home in Shotley, asking him to pick me up on Monday and suggested he should take it easy over the weekend and behave himself.

I slept fitfully in the guest bedroom but felt better upon waking in the morning. Feeling more relaxed as my tender bits were not so sore, and my mind was calmer about the assault by Lainey, not accepting her wrongdoing and not absolving her.

It had happened and I had to move on.

I ate a light breakfast of scrambled eggs and toast with tea, dressed for comfort in a summer-weight shortish dress with long sleeves to hide the remnants of the marks on my wrists. The ones on my ankles had almost gone, so I just applied a little foundation to blend in the faint marks and made up to my face. I set off to Trimley for my ten-thirty appointment.

I drove my F-type, top-down the short distance, to the consulting rooms at the doctor's house.

On my arrival, Dr Maude ushered me into her consulting room.

She looked immaculate, her clothes, makeup and hair giving her the look of a mature model who acts in a TV cosmetics advert. Her two-tone blond hair fell to her shoulders, and she was striking and attractive.

She asked how I felt, if I was in any discomfort in or around my back passage, if my bite marks were fading or if any abrasions had occurred since she examined me.

"Physically I seem to be recovering, but my bum hole is still sore."

She suggested she examined me again and asked me to strip off all my clothes, which I did.

Dr Maude did not offer me a gown. She stood close to me, appraising my naked body, focusing on my bruised sore nipples, applying a cream to each nipple in a sensual manner.

Her application of the ointment and her over-friendly sexual touch awoke them, causing each nipple to tingle and harden.

Turning me around, she put her soft hands on my shoulders and directed me to lie face down on the examination couch.

Carefully she touched my bite marks, soothing light touches, saying.

"There is not a problem with the bites, they should be gone in a couple of days."

"I am going to examine your anus now, be calm."

"Trust me, I am a Doctor."

Said in a fun, light-hearted way to put me at ease at the impending invasion of my bum.

I noticed the lack of surgical gloves as she put some lubricant on her right hand, index and middle fingers. She inserted a finger, softly saying.

"Eliza, you have a beautiful rosebud, but it still looks sore and stretched.

I will massage it when I have checked your internal abrasions."

Two long, slim fingers slid into my bum and caused my breath to catch, not through pain but from the perverse pleasure of it

The further in my sensitised bum hole she pushed her lubricated, slender digits, the more my breath caught. My body and mind betrayed me, unable to hide that I was enjoying her intrusion and let out an involuntary moan of pleasure.

She felt in my rectum for the abrasion that I had sustained, found it and advised me it was fine.

Removing her fingers quickly from my bum had me emitting a disappointed squeak.

Noticing my reaction, she hastily got more lubrication and gently and smoothly inserted her fingers again, smoothing the damaged area of my cavity.

I moaned in pleasure again as she explained.

"I am going to massage your bum hole and rosebud as it will help you get over the forced intrusion you have experienced."

She softly murmured in my ear as though she was deep in thought.

"Relax Eliza, I want to help you get over this."

Her suggestive voice was hypnotic.

My mind was in blissful turmoil as her fingers moved in and out of my bum hole, exciting my senses as she gently inserted and removed her fingers, stimulating the anal ring muscle repeatedly.

She soothed the soreness by fingering my bum, out of my anal canal, back in, popping my anal ring, in and out, like an insistent cock, causing pleasure to curse through my body, to emit moan after moan of pleasure.

I could feel the wetness between my legs, the dribbling lubrication from my pussy with the sexual stimulation I was getting.

Dr Maude knew the effect she was having on me.

What was happening to me?

In this situation, being sexually turned on was the last thing I should be experiencing, but I was and needed more and wanted sexual release.

She continued to massage my bum hole and rosebud for about twenty minutes, making me orgasm four times, small shuddering climaxes, suppressed by me to avoid my embarrassment, but noticed surely by her.

She finished massaging my anal ring, causing me to pant for air.

Dr Maude had gone past treating me as she smoothed one lubricated finger around my tender ring, breathing heavily.

I wriggled my hips in pleasure, wantonly pushing my body back to make firmer contact with her finger.

Her free hand was placed firmly in the small of my back, holding me down as she brought her head close to mine. Her perfume intoxicated me, and her sweet-smelling breath on my neck and ear excited me.

With her finger massaging my anal entrance, she whispered in a breathy way, loaded with sexual undertones.

"You seem to like this Eliza? Do you want me to put my fingers in you again?"

My answer was urgent.

"Yes, please, now please."

She did my bidding and finger fucked my arse smoothly, not forced but tenderly, sensually, driving me to a body-quivering orgasm.

After a couple of minutes, my orgasm subsided. Dr Maude helped me turn over face-up on the couch and wasted no time, delving her head between my thighs. Our eyes locked as we both studied eaches reactions as I watched her mouth latch on to my clitoris, lapping it like a thirsty animal, giving me another body-wracking climax.

Dr Maude tenderly cleaned me up.

She supported me and suggested going to her bedroom, guiding me in my post-orgasmic trance, willingly upstairs with her. The bedroom was large and sumptuously furnished. She encouraged me to lie on the bed.

She stood staring and smiling at me as she stripped off her clothes, leaving her in just a bra and g string and lay by my side.

"Gail, Eliza call me Gail. I think we have gone past the doctor-patient relationship."

Gail started stroking my naked body, kissing me, whispering let me help you, softly, almost hypnotically in my ear as she licked it.

Her utterances fueled my ego and inflamed my passion again by telling me how beautiful I was, how she was going to help me enjoy sapphic pleasures, help me forget my perceived rape, help me enjoy anal sex again, how she was going to make love to me all day and night.

She did all that considerately, tenderly.

I forgot my assault while we were making love,

enjoying sex with her strap-on dildo.

Gail made love to me, I to her, and then I begged her to fuck my bum.

Around two in the morning, after a day and night of continual stimulation that knew no bounds, I was ecstatic with sexual fulfilment when she fucked my bum, making me shudder on orgasming, so much I thought it might be a fit.

Gail massaged me after, using some wonderfully scented oil, then fitted the faux-cock to me and pleaded for me to fuck her.

I felt strange with the appendage sticking out of my hips.

I liked the feel of the straps holding the dildo against my clit, stimulating me just by the friction of wearing the device and feeling empowered, happy that she trusted me with the strap-on and wanted me to use it on her sensational body.

She calmly advised me of its use, telling me what she liked and where.

Which turned out to be in her vagina and anus,

I made her climax several times by taking her both ways, driven by her reaction to the fucking I was giving her, the pleasure I was getting from the orgasms I experienced from the blunt end of the strap-on.

We exhausted each other and fell asleep till 11 p.m. and repeated our lovemaking till hunger and the need for showers became urgent.

We showered together in a large wet room, ate full breakfasts, chatted for a while, and went back to bed to rest, which turned into her fucking me vigorously.

I was in heaven, feeling I belonged with her, wanted, loved and secure.

I explained I was staying in Felixstowe that evening at my Daughter's house and needed to be at work at nine a.m. as I was getting a lift to work.

I informed her I had opened a studio on the back of a twelve-month contract and considerable help from one of the managers of Snape Maltings and Stephan, my photographic mentor and friend with benefits.

That made her smile.

Gail asked if I would like to go out to dinner or if she could cook me dinner.

We opted for dinner at Mandy and Johns, picking up a few things on the way at a convenience store in Felixstowe.

I showed her around the house while telling her all about John and his secondment to America.

She liked the house and furnishings.

We cooked together, ate a meal of fillet steak and salad, drank wine, and talked.

Gail told me about her husband. A consultant gynaecologist and that after ten years of marriage, they separated and then divorced.

He was in London, and she caught him in their bed, in the act, threw him out and insisted they sell their London home.

Gail had been in her present house for two years after moving from Bury St.Edmonds when they split up the house there they jointly owned was sold.

She explained she had been faithful to Peter, her husband, but before meeting Peter, she had been having sexual relationships with mainly single young women.

She found more empathy, tenderness and fulfilment in lesbian sex, but she bluntly added.

"I like a cock occasionally, depending on who owns it."

We laughed at her comment, kissed, and we hugged.

Because of feeling closeness to Gail and of our life experiences, I chatted openly with her.

I explained why I was living in this house in Felixstowe, about moving to the area to be nearer Mandy after losing my husband to cancer and as Mandy and John were in America on business for six months, I was house-sitting.

I opened up to her about my recent longing for same-sex sex. I needed to share this with someone.

I could not tell her who had reopened my mind to lesbian relationships.

I let her know, in her terminology, that I still enjoyed cock, but i I was about 50/50, at this point, after a dry spell of two years or so.

I asked her why she was so sympathetic and beyond helpful with what happened to me.

I explained I felt guilty and that I may have encouraged my assailant,

I asked if she understood my worry over the possibility of leading on my rapist.

She considered her reply for a minute.

"I fully understand this and it is why I wanted to help, as

I am, you hopefully realise very attracted to you, Eliza."

"The same thing happen to me, I was buggered against my will, forced to submit, tied up, raped by a lesbian lover and humiliated."

"I felt the same things you are feeling, and I still am."

"My penchant for younger lesbians and my sexual need experienced an unexpected revival when Peter and I split up."

"I started a liaison with a beautiful statuesque estate agent who was trying to find me a property to buy."

The penny dropped, an amazing coincidence.

Gail could tell by my open-mouth reaction there was something wrong.

"Who was it?"

She realised from my manner what I was thinking.

I asked again.

"Her name, do tell me."

Reluctantly, unsure of doing so, she replied.

"Lainey Xavier, the manager at Felixstowe Properties. It is the same person, isn't it?"

I nodded, my confirmation.

We sat quietly for some time, hugging each other, stroking each other, reflecting on this discovery, pondering on it, both lost for words.

Both were shocked that we had experienced being raped by the same woman.

I ended the silence.

"This needs our careful consideration to stop this from happening again if we can. How though I do not know."

"I agree. We don't know if we are the only ones who have had this happen to them."

We agreed to give the matter some thought over the next few days.

We slept together, enjoying a couple of hours of tender lovemaking, giving and taking, with Gail doing her care of my still tender anus by gentle massage with some cream.

Emotionally drained and sexually sated, we slept entwined around our naked bodies.

We woke early, hungry for each other and wanting further sexual stimulation, which we enjoyed.

Our congress was sensual, caring, warm, soft, and tender, as that two lovers should share. Giving and taking each other was wonderfully fulfilling and very satisfying.

I realised too late, forgetting to usher Gail out of the house before Stephan rang the doorbell. He was here to pick me up.

Gail and I had taken an intimate shower together, which had inspired more sex, made more sensual with soap and running water, unmade up, with wet hair, looking relaxed, dishevelled, in a raunchy way.

Our indulgence had delayed my timing to avoid Stephan meeting Gail and possibly putting two together.

I went from the kitchen, leaving Gail to finish the full English breakfast I had cooked.

Stephan greeted me with a broad smile, a hug and a lip-locking kiss.

He seemed pleased to see me.

"I need a cuppa Eli."

He said as I took him into the kitchen and watched his surprised look when he caught sight of Gail.

"Stephan meet Gail, a friend of mine. Gail, this is Stephan, a good friend of mine."

They shook hands. Each said they were pleased to meet each other. I sensed a bit of unease between them, but not jealousy, something else. A familiarity?

I wondered why this was as I busied myself while getting Stephan a cup of tea.

My mentor, my lover and mainstay, was chatting about the weather with my newfound lesbian lover, my sexual councillor and medical advisor, as I poured a cup of tea as it was the most natural thing ever.

What the hell was happening to me?

We drank our tea.

"I wondered whose car it was when I got here."

Stephan stated.

Gail replied.

"It was late when I dropped Eliza back here last night. She asked me if I wanted to stay, with the promise of the full monty in the morning, which was too much to resist. I am now totally satisfied, with the full English breakfast also."

It was too much for me. I laughed at the innuendo.

Stephan took it in his stride.

"I had a good muffin for breakfast, but I am still hungry. Have you any left for me?"

He replied with a smile. We all laughed at his humour.

I asked Stephan if he had enjoyed his weekend.

"Yes, I did, although I am tired from the activities, the sailing was wonderful, but the crew were not very keen on my orders, almost mutinous. You were missed, you would have kept them in order."

I got ready to leave for the studio with Stephan.

Gail departed hurriedly, saying she needed to be in Ipswich at nine.

We said our goodbyes, and Gail said she would call me later.

Stephan and I got into the studio after our journey and a slightly strained conversation about our weekend, neither of us prepared to open up to the other about what we had done. We skirted around things.

Both of us were a little guilty about things, not sharing, not knowing what we had been doing and maybe even a bit of jealousy surfacing.

We threw ourselves into the work, our unease with each other soon disappearing with the need to complete the work of more room sets.

We had a hasty lunch in the cafe.

Mich served us and was all smiles, fussing over Stephan, whispering in his ear a couple of times and eliciting some nodding and smiles from him.

I felt left out and jealous but managed to control my feelings to force a smile directed at them.

Mich was chatty to me, happy to converse, but her attention was on Stephan.

I took the bull by the horns. I invited Mich to shoot with me that evening in the studio, just the two of us, nude and lewd.

She was surprised at my suggestion, and so was Stephan.

She made an excuse and left in a bit of a fluster to attend to other customers.

Stephan quietly chuckled at her reaction. We left for the studio soon after, Mich whispering to him again on the way out.

Outside, as we returned to the studio, Stephan said.

"Mich said you are hot and she wants to pose for you. Were you expecting that?"

Embarrassed, I just shook my head in wonder at her and the younger generation I had met recently.

"No. I did not. What did she offer to do for you then?"

His reply was thought-provoking.

"Photographer client confidentiality does not permit me to tell you, like confidentiality between patient and doctor."

Did he mean Gail? I sensed he did. He knew she was a doctor, but it had not been mentioned in conversation earlier that day. It was obvious to me he had met Gail before today.

We worked till seven p.m. before returning to my cottage to eat dinner. We had a drink and snuggled up on my new settee.

We had showered and were in bed at ten a.m.

I was concerned about Stephan seeing my sore bum and bite marks on my back, so I took control of him. Sucking his knarled hard cock, deep into my throat, getting him on the edge before I straddled him, positioning his cock with my hand, hovering above him my wet pussy, then plumbing my depths, filling me as I sank onto his hard rod, heightening my desires as I raised my hips off him, then down, exciting me, driving me to ride him hard and frantically.

I made him aware of what I felt for him, what he did for me, how much I wanted him and his cock.

I left him in no doubt as I climaxed, wailing like a banshee, collapsing on his naked body, kissing him repeatedly, thanking him, still fucking him slowly, enjoying the after-effects of my orgasm.

I dismounted his cock to attack his still-hard cock with my mouth, engulfing it deep into my mouth, into my throat and worked my tongue around his sensitive knob head on the upstroke.

It worked to stimulate him as he fucked my mouth and shot a large load of his thick sperm into my gulping, willing mouth, filling it.

I swallowed it all and licked my lips, smiled at him, and he smiled broadly.

I gave him a sticky, semen-wet French kiss and snuggled to him.

It was not a surprise that we slept soundly.