The Third Begining Ch. 14

Story Info
Lainey forced me! She sodomised me!
2.5k words
4.08
2k
3
0

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/12/2024
Created 10/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter

I awoke lying on my front, Lainey's thighs sitting across my legs.

I felt a finger massaging my bum, a sticky finger. I looked around to find Lainey lubricating my rosebud, hovering over me with the strap-on cock about to fuck me again.

For some reason, her wild look gave me a sense of foreboding. I tried to move from under her legs.

Frantically, I tried to move my hands and arms to no avail as both wrists were tied securely to the bedhead with silk ties belonging to my son-in-law, John.

I tried to roll her off me, but she was too strong.

In my attempt to move, I realised my legs were tied. My ankles to the bed and were spreading my legs obscenely, giving Lainey easy access to my anus.

As I opened my mouth to tell her to stop it, she shoved her worn panties in my mouth, slapped my bum, called me an anal slut and shouted at me.

''I am going to fuck you hard up your uptight arse.''

I couldn't believe what she was doing or saying. She scared me. She opened my bum roughly with her fingers, seemingly not caring, forcing them in, finger fucking my hole with two, then three digits. It hurt as she stretched me open.

Trying to get free, the movement I made wriggling my torso to avoid what she was doing to me helped her to penetrate me easily with her long, experienced, strong fingers.

Lainey started working on my clit, roughly fingering it with her other hand.

I didn't want this! My heartbeat increased, not through excitement but in fear.

I grunted and tried to make her understand, with no response.

Lainey was forcing me, doing as she wished with me, against my will.

My muffled moans of complaint turned into reluctant moans of compliant enjoyment. I was snorting through my nose as I tried to oust the tangy-tasting panties from my mouth.

Lainey entered my bum hole with the fake cock with ease this time, with no care, no ceremony or tenderness.

Plunging the hard silicon cock in my rectum, hurting me, shocking me, taking me, forcing me, assaulting me, raping my arse.

I was unable to resist her as I was tied securely to the bed. Her strap-on filled me. She fucked me with force, reaming the silicon cock in and out of what until recently, was my virgin bum hole.

She relentlessly shagged my arse hole, thrusting to fill me, then withdrawing her fake cock almost out, on and on.

I was beside myself with thoughts of how I had succumbed to this, to being forced to submit to this buggering. Had I suggested something that might have led Lainey to believe I wanted this?

As she continued to pound me, my body began to betray me. I started to get pleasure from her actions.

I felt ashamed and guilty enjoying her fucking my bum. Her hands groped my boobs, her hands pinched my nipples tight, pulling herself into my back passage even deeper still, fucking my bum with strong lunges. My nipples stretched painfully, pleasurably, biting my neck and shoulders enough to mark me, bringing me to several climaxes that I tried to hide from her by burying my tearful face in the pillows.

Lainey, my assailant, shuddered almost all the time as she fucked me due to friction of the straps of the faux cock on her clit, which sent her into climax after climax.

Finally, she lay still on my back, the silicon cock in my sore anus, still with her panties that were sodden wet with my saliva, in my mouth. The excess of my pussy tasting saliva dribbled out of my mouth, and mucus ran down my nose. Tears streamed down my face.

I cried, moaning as she removed the gag.

Lainey kissed me and slid the cock from me, leaving me strangely empty and soaking wet between my legs from Lainey's juices and mine.

I lay still to assess my feelings as she released my bonds.

Lainey went to the bathroom, returned with a washcloth and thoroughly cleaned me up, putting some cream on my bum hole.

She kissed me but did not speak.

I sobbed, and she cuddled me as I whimpered, sighed and murmured to myself.

Lainey comforted me as a mother would a child who had fallen over and hurt herself.

I was distraught. My emotions were jangling.

The feeling of pleasure, guilt, disgust with myself, and anger at her sodomising rape of me. At what she had done to me.

Did she realise she had raped me? Was her comforting me an act of guilt?

I struggled free of her hug, went to the bathroom and was physically sick, throwing up the contents of my stomach. I was shaking with anger at the repulsive act of Lainey for treating me like she had, mad with her for not even realising sex without consent was wrong. What she had done to me was so bad.

Entering the shower enclosure and stood under the hot stream of water. I was in a state of disbelief and shock for quite a while.

I soaped myself and washed my body as though I was trying to erase the touch and feel of my assailant's actions.

Leaving the bathroom, I found Lainey asleep on her back, naked except for the strap-on cock, that stood obscenely pointing to the ceiling as though it was proud of itself.

I snapped a picture with my phone, picked up my clothes, went to a guest bedroom and dressed.

I got my stuff together and left a shakily written note to Lainey in the kitchen.

You went too far! You raped me!

Keep well away from me!

I don't want to see or hear from you again

Lock up when you leave.

I left the house, threw my bag in the car, and drove out the gates slowly, gathering my senses and realising I was over the alcohol limit to drive.

There was no traffic, as it was just after one a.m.

I drove carefully the two hundred yards to the seafront and parked near the Fludures Hotel.

I walked for an hour along the deserted seafront, stopping and sitting on a bench occasionally to sob, trying to come to terms with my feelings, in discomfort, sore from Lainey's assault on my bum hole, aware of the bites on my neck and back and my bruised nipples.

Returning to my parked car, I sat uncomfortably for a short time.

On my walk, I had decided what to do.

I fished in my handbag, pulled out PC Fred's card, and punched his mobile phone number into my phone.

Fred answered quickly with a cheery.

"Hi Eliza, how are you?"

He had finished his work shift, he advised me. It was just after two A.M.

I told him I needed his help, where I was, reluctantly trusting him, what had happened and what I wanted him to do and waited for him to get to me.

He was there within five minutes.

I got in his car, and we didn't talk. I thanked him for helping me and for doing what I asked. Fred drove me to Trimley.

Being a gentleman, he helped me out of the car and into a house that was the home of the police surgeon. He was acquainted with her and introduced her as Dr Gail Maude.

I thanked her for seeing me.

Fred left us and waited in another room.

Dr Maude was my age. She wore a dressing gown, as we had disturbed her sleep. It was now two thirty, after all.

I sobbed my way through the events that brought me here.

I knew what I asked of her was unusual as I could not prove the rape, as there would be no traces of fresh semen. The fact a woman had done it made it more difficult for me to prove that Lainey had raped me.

I wanted her to examine me and record her findings. I would pay her fees for her time and a report of my condition.

I explained I was not going to report my assailant as I would not be able to face court ordeal or be able to prove the assault was not a willing sex act on my part as I had anal strap-on sex with her two hours prior.

She listened carefully, understanding my feelings with an uncanny empathy, a knowing sort of awareness.

She showed me into her consulting room, gave me a gown, and told me to remove my clothes and put the surgical gown on. She left me to do it. She returned dressed and in a white doctor's coat.

The doctor thoroughly examined me internally, my vagina, and my back passage. Dr Maude photographed inside my orfices and captured the images on a computer. She concluded my examination by photographing, with a digital camera, the open, bruised rim of my anal ring and my vagina, holding it open to get it in detail.

She took swabs and a blood sample for a drug test.

Dr Maude said I was not damaged permanently, but she would recommend a course of antibiotics and give me a solution to wash my anal canal with as soon as I was home. She advised me to take it soon.

She also advised it would cause a mild flushing of my bowel and that I needed to be near a loo.

As I dressed, she wrote her notes and my details and talked about my experience, about taking care of what I ate for a few days, about being careful of who I chose for sexual partners and about the dangers of anal sex.

She was preaching to the converted.

I had just received a lesson in all those things!

An appointment to see her on Saturday morning was agreed upon to receive the report from her, as she did not want to post it, saying she would examine me again if I was in any discomfort.

I left her surgery with the wash she gave me.

Fred drove me to my car, I collected my bag, and he kindly took me to my cottage in Aldeburgh.

I thanked him profusely.

I got him to swear he would not tell anyone what had happened.

Fred said he was sorry for what had happened to me.

I hugged and kissed him as thank you for his help as he left me on my doorstep.

I was concerned about not being one to trust people that easily, that perhaps I had been letting my guard down too much.

Is that what got me into this?

I trusted Fred and Dr Maude with this confidence, which concerned me.

I found Stephan asleep in my bed when I went upstairs, so I went into the guest room and took the prescribed solution, which worked quickly.

I showered and applied some cream to my anus.

I found it difficult to sleep, tossing and turning, thinking over the last few hours, trying to decide if I should talk to Mandy, Stephan or the police officially about what had happened.

I hardly seemed to get in bed when it was time to get up.

I showered again, still feeling the need to wash Lainey from my body, dressed and went downstairs to get some tea.

I was still sore internally. My body ached and felt battered. Both my wrists and ankles were marked by the tightness of the ties. I took snapshots of them with my mobile phone.

Not wanting Stephan or anyone to see the marks, I crept into my bedroom, not wishing to wake him, to get some slacks and a long-sleeved jumper.

I retrieved my hairbrush and make-up and dressed in the guest room.

I went through the motions of applying my make-up, trying to hide my blotchy eyes and senselessly attempting to cover the hurt I was feeling.

I brushed my air and went to wake Stephan.

He was surprised to see me, pleased too.

He pulled me in for a kiss. I did not want any physical contact, so I made it a chaste kiss, admonishing him not to ruin my make-up.

I asked what he would like for breakfast as I tried to act normally.

"Just toast, please, as I ate late last night."

I made the toast while he dressed.

He sat at the table and had a cup of tea with his toast.

All seemingly normal.

I got a text from Fred, asking if I was OK, saying he had checked Mandy's house was secure, and advised me the alarm was activated. He suggested if I needed a lift to pick up my car or anything else to let him know.

I replied to his thoughtful text, thanking him.

Stephan noticed I was quiet, a bit withdrawn, asking if I was alright but not pushing me to tell him what was wrong.

I just nodded.

"I will be soon."

I replied.

I was grateful for his usual empathy.

Stephan was special.

I asked Stephan to take me to Mandy's, which he did willingly and without question.

When we arrived at the house, I entered the kitchen, followed by Stephan.

I picked up a note from Lainey without reading it to give me the time.

I asked him to make tea and check the garden for me.

I climbed the stairs in trepidation, fearful of what I might find.

The bedclothes were messy from fluid stains from our lovemaking, overlaid by greasy stains from the anal lubrication, some blood smears and smears of dirt from my bum.

The sheets were a complete story of my debauched sexual acts.

I photographed the bed, taking several shots with my mobile.

I opened the windows to air the room, stripped the bed and remade it, cleaned the bathroom and sat in a chair to read the note.

Dear sweet Eliza

Please forgive me.

I don't know what possessed me to do what I did to you.

I am so sorry, and I beg you to forgive me.

Eliza, I want you.

I do love you.

Please call me

Lx

I couldn't believe what she had written on the note or the sentiments.

I did not trust her or myself to be with her again, not knowing whether I would kill or submit to her.

What a mess I was.

Stephan found me looking out of the bedroom window.

I asked him not to enquire about last night and said I would tell him about it soon, saying it's a long story.

We collected my car from the seafront and left it at Mandy's. We didn't speak till we got to the studio.

"Thank you, Stephan, you are a true friend. Thank you for everything you have done for me. Thank you most of all for being you."

I could have said more, much more.

Stephan, in his usual understated manner, smiled and shrugged his shoulders.