The Third Brother - Strip Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day of the party.

Gordon came in and woke me up, a world first. "Hey little brother, you pretending to sleep so I have to do all the work?" I got clipped around the ear. I was given all the matronly duties; changing the bed sheets, cleaning the toilet and bathroom, washing nearly a week of dishes (not that we'd used anything other than glasses and plates). It took my mind off things for a while. Deep down I was as anxious as any time I could remember in my life. I worried about having tricked my friends into coming over for the purpose of taking their clothes off, I worried about being that devious just to save face in front of my brother. And I worried about people seeing my body. Those older guys, even Jack, were so much bigger and stronger than me. I worried about having a boner, or even worse, losing control right there in front of everyone.

And mostly I worried about Suzy. How could I purposely bring her to a party to get undressed for other guys to gawk at? I hadn't even seen her myself, probably no one had. The jealousy stuck daggers in my guts. On the flip side, the excitement was extraordinary. I was being pulled by an invisible force, a greater need. I had the chance to be in the room with five naked girls. Three of them; the finest three women I knew, Suzy, Mei and Josie. I had to give myself a chance to see them undressed. Had to. At the cost of my soul, I had to. I felt awful, I felt brilliant. It was good to do some cleaning to get it all out of my head, as if that was possible.

Gordon set up the dining table with a small tablecloth for the card game, no overhang. He cleaned the barbecue and got the food ready. We didn't talk a lot but there was a sense of working together. He set up the lounge out back, taking all the cushions from the sofas in the formal room at the front of the house and putting them on the floor in a large circle at the back, one for each person. On the edge of the circle he put one of the small low coffee tables. I was dying to ask how it worked but I dared not. Gordon read my face and smiled.

"Ok, little brother, I guess I better explain this," he smirked at me. I liked being called brother but wished it wasn't always preceded by 'little'. I hoped he called me Brett at the party. Gordon took some cards from the zip pocket of his shorts. They looked like cut up pieces of cereal box, handwriting on the blank side.

"Three girl's piles, three boy's piles. Spin the bottle. If it lands on you, you take a dare. First time you're hit you take from this mild pile. Second time this spicy pile, and any spin after that you take from the third pile for as long as you stay in the game."

"Third pile?" I asked.

Gordon grinned. "Third pile is smoking hot!" he said.

I went to pick them up to see what was written, but had my hand slapped. No peeking before the game he told me, picking up the cards and putting them back into his zipped pocket.

"If we spin the bottle the dare goes to the couple, like in the poker game?" I wondered.

"No. Once you're back here you're on your own. You can sit as a couple, but this here is a single person game, not a couples game. Out at the poker game the couples keep playing until they have all their clothes off. Once that's done, they keep playing naked till they lose one more hand, then they come down here. Once we've got four people ready to go, I'll leave the poker game and come back to start this one, and you'll see the poker game through to the end."

"But what if you and Maryanne are the first couple that loses?" I asked.

"Are you listening? Then we stay and keep playing till someone else does, easy enough."

"But, what if I'm not last? What if I lose first or second?"

"Come on! Stop thinking so much. Then we work it out at the time, geez, we're not writing a paper for Hoyle. The main point is you see out the poker game, I start the dare game. How that happens depends on what happens. Right?"

I nodded and shut up. I was told to have a beer, so I did, getting Gordon one as well.

"One more thing," Gordon added, pointing at me like I was a school kid, "Everyone has to have the same number of clothes before the poker game. With five couples it's best if you have about six things to take off. So, take care to wear six things."

"What about the others?" I wondered out loud.

"Doesn't matter, we can give them a piece if they need, or take some off before they start. In this weather those girls may not have six to start with, I reckon," he said, laughing at the thought. My cock twitched.

"That girl...," I ventured hesitantly, "That girl Liam is bringing...do we know who she is? How you going to talk her into playing?"

I was bright red as I asked this. I hoped and prayed I wasn't giving away that I hadn't told my friends it was a strip poker night, that I was not asking for her, but for me. I took a swig of beer to cover my face.

"Alcohol. That and call her a little kid if she doesn't," he laughed. "Fuck, Brett, we really need to get you out into the world more."

He slapped me on the back and moved out to get the food started, it was mighty near time. He was happy. I was...I don't know what I was. I was caught up in a tide, drifting slowly but surely offshore.

Jack, Mei and Suzy came together early which helped me; my anxiety was building so much I was getting dizzy. When they arrived, it changed my focus from fearful expectation to more manageable nervousness. Jack and Mei knew our place well, so they moved out back to help Gordon. Left with Suzy, I gave her an awkward tour of the house. It was glorious to have her here, the most stylish and beautiful girl wandering my halls. She was in cotton shorts that I could just see her panties under. On top she had a tight yellow t-shirt which wrapped around her chest. Her long blonde hair fell over her shoulders. Her legs, her ass, those perfect tits, I found myself silently counting how many pieces of clothes she might have on. She stopped walking and I thought I had been caught perving, but she was looking at the missing seat-cushions from the sofa in the front lounge.

"Spartan parents," I explained, "Comfort is forbidden." Suzy nodded and smiled.

Her look into my room was far too brief before we moved out back with the others. Mei handed her a plastic wine glass of freezing cold chardonnay. That was good, it wasn't me who started her drinking. Really cold white wine goes down super easy and we all had a fair serve before Gordon's friends started coming in.

Josie came with Maryanne, then Billy and Liam separately. Even at this age I found it uneasy to speak coherently with Josie and she giggled at me. Cooking gave me a welcome escape. And looking at Maryanne over the smoke of the barbecue...there were now four girls that I was praying I would see naked later. She was a mix, half Asian, half white with the best qualities of both. She had long legs and long hair with a stunning body in a tight blue summer dress; and a look in her eyes that made her possibly the most desirable of all of them. But I knew deep down my friends, and me, wouldn't actually do it. Not all the way.

When the doorbell rang again, Gordon wasn't around. In the toilet?

"Jack, can you take this a moment?" I asked, passing him the fork and tongs.

I ran down front and opened the door.

"Huh? What are you doing here?" was all I could say.

"That's nice. That's all you can say?" Jenny smiled back at me.

I panicked.

"Jenny, what are you doing? I've got people over," I tried to explain. People, as in new girlfriend, not ex-girlfriend. I tried to step outside and close the front door. Jenny gave a small laugh and stepped in close to me. Oh, that familiar smell.

"I know Brett," she leaned up and whispered in my ear. "I was invited."

She saw the confused look in my eye.

"I was told by Liam to meet him here."

Shit. What an outcome that was. The chick Liam wanted to bring was my ex-girlfriend Jenny! Surely, he must have known. But, then again, maybe not, how would he? But surely, she would have said something to him?

"Does he know...," I asked.

Jenny shook her head and lightly held my waist. "He has no idea. What a coincidence, huh?"

"Does Gordon know you're coming?"

Jenny shrugged. "I don't know."

I hesitated still to let her in. Suzy and Mei knew Jenny as my ex; they would be furious, they will think I planned this; they were going to hate me for it. I didn't even have time to warn them.

Jenny and I were at the same school and had a lot of the same classes. It had taken a long time before we hooked up but when we did it was fireworks for a little while. She was the first (and only) girl that ever took her pants off for me. Thing is, we never fucked, nor had my pants off. In essence we ended up breaking up because of the arguments over it. She was so damn hot, but no way would she do anything for me, she was only interested in being touched, not touching.

"You got a girl in there?" Jenny asked, breaking my trance.

"Ah. Yeah," I nodded.

"Don't worry, I'll fix it," she said. She leaned in and kissed me on the lips, slowly, sensually. She brought her hand down and squeezed my cock through my shorts. That was new. "I'll fix it."

Jenny left me with a tent in my shorts on the doorstep. Clearly, she knew her way through the house. Oh, how Mum had hated her and how Dad had loved her. By the time I got out back she had dashed up and taken Liam into a clinch, her tongue in his mouth. As much as the shock of seeing Jenny had angered Mei and Suzy it was softened by the obvious reason she was here. It also helped that Gordon came over to the four of us and explained with sincerity that he had no idea that Liam's new squeeze was Jenny. Mind you, when it was just me and Gordon over by the barbecue later, he smirked, "This should be interesting."

So, for the first hour I cooked, throwing food on the table as it was ready. Gordon played a good host, getting plenty of drinks into everybody. It was why people liked him, he didn't just sit there and act cool, he was always up and interacting, bringing conversations together. I wished I could be like that. Suzy was starting to get tipsy and she was taking a defensive posture with me against Jenny. Whenever my ex even looked to come over to the barbecue Suzy rushed up and stood by my side. I took the chance to put my arm around her waist, cooking one handed. She let me, pushing her chest into my side. It was a bold step for us. Gordon came and put wine in her hand; she'd had a lot already but kept drinking. My hand 'accidentally' fell to hold her ass and I saw Gordon give me a wink.

"Suzy, hold on a sec, I need to get some paper towels," I said ,letting her go. "Can you watch that onion?"

I ducked inside and took the chance to go to the toilet. As per my Googled instructions earlier, not only did I take a leak, but I got rid of a whopping great load of semen at the same time. It didn't take long; I was well charged. I'd read that at my age if I could get rid of two loads in the few hours before the game, I'd be a whole lot better when it came to keeping it together later. So, I flushed away stage one. When I came back to the kitchen for the paper towels Jenny was standing there, almost like she was waiting for me.

"Can I help?" she asked mischievously. She was dressed conservatively in tight long denim shorts and a calico shirt, but it seemed like more buttons were open than before. She was blocking the way to the cupboard I needed but I don't think she could have known that.

"Ah, I'm okay, I think," I said, not moving, afraid to get closer to her. She had a look in her eye I'd seen before.

"I know what tonight is about, you know...," she said. I frowned.

"What?" I asked, wondering exactly what she did or didn't know. In my mind was the need for Gordon to 'talk her into' the game so my friends could unwittingly ride the coat tails of that persuasion. If she knew about the game already it could turn the whole night upside down, I should have planned it differently, but it was probably too late.

"Five girls. Five boys," she said, leaning back on the counter, opening her legs slightly. "You're planning on getting laid with that girl tonight, aren't you?"

I went bright red.

"See," she squealed, "I knew it."

Jenny looked around at the sliding door and out the kitchen window. No one was coming this way. She looked back at me and undid another button on her shirt. She pulled one side over to show a racy black bra.

"Remember this?" she asked me cheekily. I did. She usually wore it back in the day, when we had a chance to make out. It unhooked at the front for easier access, like Mei's. "You could have it again maybe. If you want." I looked outside, worried Liam or Gordon would see us like this. Jenny started fiddling with the clasp. Oh no, surely, she wouldn't, surely she wasn't that drunk already? She was, and she did. She pulled her bra open to completely show me the tits I'd not seen since last year.

"Jenny. Shit! We've been through all this. It wasn't about your body; I know you let me feel you up. That wasn't the problem," I said relatively calmly, thankful I'd just taken the edge off my horniness in the toilet.

"Oh. I know what you mean," she smiled. She walked over to me grabbing my cock through my shorts, like she had by the front door. She started fiddling with my button. It was all I could do to resist reaching out for one of the tits bobbing there. Bravely I stepped back and away.

"Jenny. You have Liam out there. I have Suzy out there." I walked around her to get the paper towels from the cupboard she had moved away from.

"So? That little virgin? Brett, you can both have me you know. You and Liam," she said, seemingly serious. I looked back at my ex. I can't imagine she could have lost her virginity so quickly, let alone be laying shit on Suzy. Where had all this come from? How had she changed so much since we broke up?

"Jenny. Really. I'm not going to piss Liam off or piss Suzy off by getting back with you."

"Back? I didn't say back!" she laughed at me. "I said you could have me, not get back together."

"Jenny," I said, not angry but shaking my head, looking outside, "I can't. Suzy..."

Jenny came over close again and took the paper towels from my hand. Instead of trying to undo my shorts, this time she slipped her hand into my waistband. She went straight down into my underwear and put her hand directly on my cock. It was a miracle I'd just masturbated, never had I felt anything as exquisite. This warm girl's hand was wrapped around my shaft. Never in all our dates, in all the times I had her pants off or my finger in her vagina had she done this. I was gasping and she was smiling. This time she took my hand and pulled it up to hold her left breast. Oh, it felt so good, just like it always had. Her nipples got so hard when they were touched.

"Brett, when she goes home...," she started to tell me, but I had to wrench away, through the kitchen window I could see Suzy making her way toward the house. Shit. I pushed Jenny back and she laughed. She did her bra back up but left the shirt buttons undone. She took the roll of paper towels and walked to the door to open it for Suzy. I had a split second to adjust my cock to hide the hard-on as best I could.

"Looking for this?" Jenny asked her, seemingly hopeful that Suzy would take the paper towels and go back to the barbecue. No way was that happening. I'm not sure whether Suzy had seen us through the window, but she was coming in to protect her turf, not gather any paper towels. She pushed herself past Jenny and over to me. I tried to look calm, as if nothing strange had occurred. Jenny could see nothing more would happen between us, not yet anyway.

"Okay. I'll take it out," she grinned at us, waving the paper towel roll. "Leave you lovers to it. Just remember my suggestion, Brett."

Jenny stepped back outside. Oh, what a bitch. Suzy was staring daggers at me now.

"She wants to know if we can ask Liam to stay over instead of going home," I said, scrambling.

"With her shirt open?"

"It was already open before she came in here," I said in half-truth.

I'm not sure if Suzy truly believed me, but she wanted to. She stepped in close and put her arms around my neck and forcibly kissed me. Our first kiss. I could taste the alcohol on her breath and in her blood. I'd never kissed a drunk girl before, but I recognized the difference instinctively. She was driving herself into me. She had no idea how to kiss but she was trying her heart out, smashing her lips into mine. I did the best I could to make it seem enjoyable. And I couldn't help myself, I reached around and put both hands firmly on her ass. I pushed her front into my boner, which thankfully she thought had been caused by her.

Suzy kept kissing as I felt her up. In for a penny, in for a pound...I brought one hand up and then down under her waistband, into the back of her shorts and down into her panties, grabbing her bare ass. It was small and tight. I couldn't fit both hands in her shorts, so had to content myself with one. Suzy kept kissing, even harder. Rather than back down, the hand on her bare skin set her off. I squeezed hard and pushed her stomach against my erection. I had to try more. With my freehand I pulled at the front of her t-shirt, sliding my hand up under. I grabbed at her bra-covered tit. If you're going to have your first kiss with a boy, it's only right you get your tits felt up, right?

I couldn't believe how far Suzy let me get with her. I was trying to find ways under her bra, but it was all too tight, and Suzy seemed too dizzy to realize I was trying to move it. I took my hand out of her pants and with all my fingers managed to unsnap her bra at the back. Not once did she break her kiss. I put a different hand down into her pants this time, grabbing the cold side of her ass and pulled the other around to slide under her bra, onto a bare tit.

Suzy's tongue went into my mouth.

Her breast was amazing. Strong and tight, smooth and untouched. Her nipple was rock hard. My thoughts went to what she had between her legs. Would it be too much to get fingered on your first kiss?

"Nice," I heard to my right. Gordon was standing there with Maryanne. We'd been so caught up in what we were doing that neither of us heard them come in. I pulled my hands from inside Suzy's clothes, but she stayed tight against me, head against my chest.

"Brett. You might want to keep a better eye on your cooking?" Gordon said, holding up a whole bowl full of completely charred onions.

"Shit! Sorry!" I said. Suzy was a helpful soul, she went and took them from him and tipped it all into the bin by the fridge, her bra under her t-shirt undone and disheveled, looking outrageously sexy.

"Loo is through there," Gordon pointed to Maryanne. She went one way, Gordon back outside. Suzy and I stood looking at each other. I opened my arms again and she came to me. I put my hands under her t-shirt at the back, running my fingers along her skin but leaving her ass and her tits alone, for now. We kissed again, gently.

"That Jenny wants to get back together again, doesn't she?" Suzy said unexpectedly. I looked sincerely into her eyes.

"I don't care what she wants," I assured her.

"I won't let her," Suzy said with just the slightest slurring of her voice. I nodded and smiled.

"That sounds good," I said. "Come on, I haven't had a drink for a while, I need to do some catching up. Shall we go back out?"

Suzy looked down at her top all messed up, trying to straighten out her bra under her t-shirt. Eventually she looked around and saw that Maryanne hadn't come out yet, so pulled her t-shirt up and over her head, handing it to me. Fuck I was hard. She pulled her bra briefly down her arms to straighten the straps. My god, her breasts were right there. Not big, just brilliant, like a mannequin, like a model. She pulled the bra back to her body and did the hook back up, grinning at her own daring. She held out her hand for the t-shirt. No way was I going to give it back, but the toilet flushed in the distance and I could see the anxiety creeping onto Suzy's face. Regrettably she re-dressed. We followed Maryanne back out, me at the rear checking out two brilliant asses.