The Third Brother - Strip Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need the toilet," Maryanne told us, slurring noticeably now. She took herself off my lap and ran on tiptoes toward the loo. Shit, I wanted to get done and out of here. Jack decided to go potty too, leaving myself and Mei sitting awkwardly alone. She was Suzy's best friend, and my best friend's girlfriend, but I did so wish I could stare without being caught.

"You thirsty?" I asked.

"Is there just water?" she said, holding her head. "I'm dizzy."

I got up and had a look over by the ice bucket.

"Not here, I'll get some from the kitchen," I told her. I was surprised she followed me out and didn't cover up. Her small firm tits were nice enough, but it was the way she stood with one thigh slightly forward, her smooth skin running a line up to her stunning Asian pussy. Never in my dreams did I expect I'd ever see her like this. I was stiff as I could ever be, and Mei didn't hide her own stares. It was if she as comparing me with Jack.

"Do you really like Suzy?" she asked, surprising me.

"Of course I do," I answered, a little warily.

"This is not her, you know," Mei told me.

"What?"

"This. Strip poker, dares, taking off her clothes in front of people, strangers, guys," she explained. I nodded.

"I know. Mei, come on, I've not done any of this either. Why are you so comfortable?" I put back to her.

"Me? What do I care? Plenty of guys have seen my tits before, even you," she scowled in a friendly way, "But Suzy's different. She's never had her clothes off, not with anyone. Getting completely naked like this, I tell you, I'm surprised she hasn't had a breakdown. This is not like her, she's just not the type of girl that does this."

"Then why is she doing it?"

"To keep you away from that Jenny slut, you idiot."

"Yeah but, I mean...I don't know," I said, staring straight at Mei's cunt now, I couldn't help it. I was dizzy with lust and wished I had the guts to reach out for her. She shifted on her feet.

Jack called from the dining room. I yelled back we were coming.

"Just remember, you need to look after Suzy tonight, she's going to feel completely bad about herself later, really bad. This is not her."

I took in what she was saying. We moved back to the dining room with extra bottles of water. And I couldn't take my eyes off Mei's bare ass as she moved along in front of me.

"Where's Maryanne?" I asked Jack. "Still in the toilet?"

Jack shook his head. "Not there. I went in after her."

I started looking around the rooms, Mei followed. Jack sat, sleepy with liquor. I suspected Mei was making sure I actually came back from the hunt, that Maryanne didn't ensnare me in her thighs, but it was thrilling to have her following me around naked like she was. I'd known her for so long, it was a buzz that we were undressed together. I just couldn't lose my hard-on, I seriously wondered if I could do damage being this hard for so long.

We found Maryanne lying back on Gordon's bed; did she know this was his room? She wasn't asleep, but neither was she particularly awake. The lamp by the bed was turned on but tipped over. Her legs were open to the door, her cunt inviting anyone passing by. As I walked to the bed Mei raced past and stood between myself and Maryanne. Mei's nipples rubbed across my arm and my erection swept across her hips as she stopped me moving forward.

On the bed Maryanne was trying to speak. "Brett...," she mumbled, holding out her arms for me. "Brett."

I didn't know whether Maryanne wanted help up, or for me to come down there with her. Mei didn't let me close, pushing herself against me.

"Brett, let her sleep," Mei said, trying to coax me back toward the door. "Come on, let's go, she can stay here and have some sleep."

I pushed against Mei's arm, then let go such that she fell into me, her tits hard against my front. She left herself there, my cock indenting her abdomen. My nerves tingled. Naked Mei pushed against me. Unbelievable.

Maryanne was still after our attention.

"Brett," Maryanne said, lifting herself to sit, her hair covering most of her face. She was mumbling. "Brett, honey, you wanna see my tits?"

Mei didn't even look at Maryanne; she was forcing herself into me, pressing me back toward the door. Maryanne struggled but got her bra hook undone, fumbling it off before throwing it behind the bed. No way would she remember where that was later.

"Nice," I said in honest appreciation of my first look at her breasts, which stressed Mei even more.

"Brett, come on, let her be," Mei kept at me. Oh, little Mei felt really good up against my skin; I cheekily grabbed her bare ass and held it as she slowly pushed me backward. Over at the bed, Maryanne made a great effort and stood up.

"You two...," Maryanne whined, "Don't go out there without me."

Mei kept pushing and gained momentum. I knew her, she was stubborn, and she had a temper, there was no breaking away without a fight, so I went with the flow, taking the chance to hold her naked body as tight as I dare. Maryanne kept stumbling after us though, she wasn't going to bed for the night just yet.

"Brett. Think. I need you to go look after Suzy," Mei reminded me.

"I know, I know," I said. Mei didn't stop me as I kept both hands tight on her ass and pushed her body into mine, my hard-on stuck between us. I was walking backward down the short passage with Maryanne trying to follow. Mei was happy she was getting me back toward civilization, I was happy to use it as an excuse to take a hold of her. And Maryanne's tits and pussy looked good as she leaned a shoulder on the hallway wall to catch her breath.

"Better let me go before Jack sees us," Mei cautioned, conscious that I had a tight hold of her.

I didn't let go, I kept squeezing her ass hard into me. Seeing her naked was one thing, but having our bodies pushed together was amazing. I shook my head; I couldn't let her go. Mei looked up at me. I sensed she wanted it too, but she had more sense, more caution.

"Brett. You gotta let me go," she said gently. I noticed she herself wasn't letting go. I ran one hand lower over her ass cheek, down below and between her legs. My middle finger touched at her flaps from behind, at the spot where her entrance was. Mei was sopping wet as I pushed in. I was astounded we had got this far. Mei's cunt. I had a finger in Mei's cunt. I couldn't believe it.

"Oh, shit. Brett," she said, holding me as the feeling rose up through her vagina into her spine. I stuck my finger in as far as I could from behind, in and out until she began breathing strangely. Mei was silky smooth. I couldn't believe she was so slippery. I sensed her thighs open, and she lifted a leg. Mei let me finger her for so long that I could feel us rising to the next step.

"Brett. We shouldn't. We can't," she panted, reaching around to pull my finger out of her vagina. "Here, look, you can have my tits. Just not down there. Okay? Deal?" Mei shakily guided my hand to her breast, and I took it. She was being sweet, for sure. I tilted my head down and sucked on a breast. I could almost get the whole thing in my mouth. Not quite, but almost.

"Hey, you two, you're not meant to be doing that," Maryanne interrupted, pushing my shoulder. Was she really so conscious, did she actually understand that Mei and I shouldn't be playing with each other? It was enough to break the mood, Mei pulled away from my grip.

"Brett, she's right. You know Jack can't see us like this," she said. "Come on, help her along. If she's coming, let's get her back."

Reluctantly I let Mei go and took a deep breath, taking the chance to sneak a smell of my fingers. It was so sweet. I wished I could have more of her. We dragged Maryanne back to the dining room. Jack sat there with his head on his hands on the table, almost asleep.

"Jack, get some water," Mei barked at him. He woke sharply and took two bottles for us. We tried to get Maryanne to drink up and Mei somewhat ruthlessly splashed the bottle in her face. She got wet everywhere but it had good effect. Maryanne used the tablecloth to wipe herself down.

"Where is everyone?" she asked, having come to her senses somewhat.

"Come on, down the back. We're well late," I said, thinking again about Suzy. I hoped she was okay. I wanted to find her, pick her up and run her off into my bedroom, I needed affection from the proper girl. Or was I meant to go to the room above the garage? Either way, it was well overdue to rescue my naked Suzy from the people she was with.

(Next installment will be submitted Jan 12, 2021: The Third Brother - The Dare Game)