The Third Brother - Time of August

Story Info
August is the month of August's beginning.
18.3k words
4.68
18.4k
14
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,009 Followers

This is the fourth part of this story - the continuation from The Third Brother - The Days After.

It would be better to read through the earlier accounts before taking on this one.

Once again, many thanks to Rotorhead450 for tireless and reliable sense-checking and editing!

Enjoy!

My name is Brett, happily living in the empty space between high school and university - and my expectations of a normal daily life have changed entirely in the space of a week. I found a tunnel through to a parallel world, one in which girls took their pants off for me. In the world I came from, that never happened.

Case in point, I woke in sunshine early on Sunday; my morning wood being tugged on. It felt so nice that I'd forgotten that I had an urgent problem to resolve. When I opened my eyes against the light, I made out the naked figure of Mei sitting on my bed.

"Good morning" she said, bringing her mouth down and wrapping it around half my shaft. Gee that was good.

"Mei, Mei, wait, can we talk?" I tried to interrupt.

"What?" she said, breaking from my cock and crawling her naked body in under the sheets with me. "Make it quick, I haven't had sex today."

"Mei, I want to ask what happens when Jack gets back?"

Mei frowned. "We talked about this. I'm going away to college, so we each go our own way, then come home at Christmas for flings in the hot-tub."

"Right. So, you can't imagine a time when you and I are boyfriend and girlfriend? There's no way I can keep you all to myself?"

"Brett, come on, you know me enough by now. Even if we were boyfriend and girlfriend you wouldn't be able to keep me all to yourself, not if we are in different cities," she frowned.

"Okay, okay, so there's no way you are going to date me?"

"Brett, why are you asking this? Even if we wanted to, it would be too awkward with Jack and Suzy and stuff," she explained wearily.

"But you're happy to fuck me whenever there's a chance?" I clarified.

"Of course. I can't imagine going back now, can you?"

"Okay. Okay," I said, then stayed silent for a while.

Mei reached down and started stroking my cock again. "What's this all about?"

"I met a girl...," I started. I explained the whole thing to Mei. She was surprisingly good about it, and happy for me. She wanted to know all the details and laughed out loud at our clothed antics.

"...but the thing is," I continued, "I accidentally invited her around this morning."

"Oh. So, I need to be gone?" she worked out.

"I guess so. I'm so sorry."

"Brett. I don't mind letting you take a chance with this girl, but if you don't take me to St Maartens, I'll be pissed with you. Go chase the frigid religious nut, but the week after next you better be nailing me to a bedpost day and night in the tropics," she made clear to me. "God knows you'll need it by then."

"That's what I want, too!" I told her, pushing the problem away until later.

"You need to take me to the nude beach," she mumbled, nuzzling at my neck. "And protect me while I show my pussy to everyone."

"I will. For sure," I said as convincingly as I could muster.

"Good. So. Is your brother home? I came here to be fucked; you can't send me home without it."

I laughed at that. "He's home, but he's still got Melinda in there."

"Shit! Anyone else stay over?" she half-joked.

"Sorry. That's it."

"Well, you're going to have to do it. Your girl won't know anyhow, if she doesn't put out for you."

I looked at my watch. It was only 7:15 am. Gee, Mei was early.

"Okay, come on, but you better hurry up," I told her.

"What a gentleman you've become," she chided me as she threw a leg over my lap. Mei was no doubt one of the best sex partners I would ever have. Her ability to use her whole body to milk the sperm from a boy was supernatural. Those two weeks on the island I knew would be hard work.

She fucked me thoroughly until just after 8, when I finally managed to scramble her down the stairs and into her car. I told her I'll call when the coast is clear again. She was fine with it. Thankfully.

I ran to shower, and air out the upstairs room and change the sheets. It was crazy, really crazy. I didn't even know if August would come. I didn't even have her number, though I guess I could get it from Melinda downstairs. When I heard footsteps on the side driveway at nine-thirty my heart leapt. I got off the bed and saw August move toward the back door. Wow. She was gorgeous. It was sunny again and she was wearing a singlet with a short skirt, sunglasses and casual heeled shoes.

"Hey, August, up here!" I yelled out. She smiled at me and tapped her way up the stairs. I stood glowing as she moved into me. I held her tight, cheering her for coming. "August. It's so good to have you back."

She smiled, embarrassed to see me so happy to see her. I pushed her back and took a proper look up and down. Fuck. I didn't think she had any bra under that tank top. I brought her close into me and grabbed straight at her tit.

"August, baby. Oh, you are a star," I poured out to her.

"Well, I thought you might like it better this way. You've got to stay on the outside still, but at least this makes it a bit easier," she told me, kissing my lips.

"I'm so happy. I was worried you would wake up regretting last night."

"Don't be silly. I loved it. It was wonderful."

"I worried I pushed you too hard."

August laughed. "You don't have to worry about that. I told you, I know how you feel. I feel it, too. Its normal for us. I'm strong enough to look after myself."

"Okay. But you let me know if I go too far."

"I will," August smiled, kissing me. She was happy that I still wanted her the next day, too. My hands made their way to her skirt. I couldn't feel any underwear through it. Shit. Surely, she didn't ...? My heart raced. Did she leave her panties home as well? I reached under as she stuck her tongue in my mouth. Bare ass. Oh my God. I reached around to the front. Her cunt was covered in thin material. Huh? I broke the kiss and pushed her back, lifting her skirt. Oh. She was wearing a thong.

"The only one I have," she told me. "I was given it as a joke. I've never actually worn it. You like it?"

I wanted to say how disappointed I was to see it; for a moment I thought she was panty-less.

"I love it," I forced out. Still, it was exponentially better than the night before with those bulky jeans and fat bra and shirt. I could feel her bare ass, it was wonderful. We kissed and kissed. The top was delightfully thin, I squeezed and pulled on her tits almost like they were naked. And I could tell she loved being played with. August had a normal sexuality. Her 'discipline' kept her clothes on, but it was a compromise.

Laying on the bed her skirt was mostly up around her stomach, giving me access to her panties and her ass. I went down and kissed her backside; I don't think she expected it would turn her on so much. She squirmed and lost juice around the edge of the strap running through her flaps which I could so clearly see. If she knew how near-naked she was down below with that thong I don't think she would have chosen to wear it. I resisted the temptation to kiss her flaps directly lest she realized how exposed she was. I crawled up behind her and kissed the back of her neck as I pushed my hard-on between her legs. She opened them to feel the pressure against her ass. I wished now I had worn thinner shorts, like she had, or perhaps had just put on my pajama bottoms without underwear.

Flipping her over, I sucked on her tits through the material and fingered her clit through her tiny thin panties. August groaned, building up. Her eyes were terrified, and ecstatic. I'd seen that look; August was nearing the edge. She wasn't so naïve not to understand what was happening, but inexperienced in handling it. You can't learn some things in a book.

"Oh, oh, Brett, stop for a minute, stop... just for a...," she squealed, thrashing her head and hips. I didn't stop. August shuddered. I'm not sure she'd ever shuddered before, not with a guy anyway. Her hips spasmed and she dug her nails into my arm. Incessantly I flicked fingers across her clitoris, sending bolts down her spine. August snapped her legs closed on my hand and twitched. I kept her that way for almost a minute.

Finally, she collapsed, pulling me close and wrapping her legs around me. I held her ass in my hand as she kissed my neck. I could feel she wanted to say something but it didn't come out. We stayed like that for some time, silent, until I roamed my fingers again over her ass and her back, then to her front. August lay back and let me play. I pulled sideways on the singlet so I could get a nipple to come out. She let me as long as I didn't touch it, which was difficult given I'd already felt her bare tits the evening before, I wished I could do it again.

Eventually, perhaps reluctantly, she started playing with my crotch as well. I think she was doing it to be fair, given how I'd made her body feel. August wasn't selfish, not like Jenny back in the day. It was obvious she'd not touched many men before, but I couldn't tell if it was the absolute first time or not. It was fun feeling her explore. Not so sexy, but great fun. We kissed and touched and slept a little until I got too hungry. We got off the bed and straightened it up before going downstairs, hair ruffled and smelling of each other.

Both Gordon and Melinda were in the kitchen, naked still. I could tell August was flushed looking at Gordon's cock flapping around as he walked. She'd seen it briefly the night before, but this was in daylight and sober, much more intense.

"Nice get-up," Gordon said, staring at her nipples against the singlet. August went bright red.

"Hey August. You're here! I thought I heard a car pull up out front," Melinda said, leaping up from her seat at the table. Both of us looked down at the slit so obvious between her legs, shaven clean. I briefly broke into a sweat given what Melinda and I had done the night before, but she didn't mention anything or act strange. Thank goodness.

"Are you okay?" August asked, worried whether Melinda's apparent happiness and ease was real or not. Melinda gave her a look that said she knew what she was doing, that she had seen the light. A different light.

"August. Don't worry. I'm good. Really."

"Really?" asked August, relieved. "Really really?"

"Really really. I've had the best two days of my life. Please don't be upset with me. I know it seems hypocritical. I've given in to... to things... But I've never felt so good, you know... I'm, I don't know, I want to keep doing it, for a while at least."

Mel reached out and the two girls hugged each other - which was as hot as all hell; one of them was stark naked, the other in a skimpy skirt and top. Gordon bumped me and winked. Poor Melinda. I hoped she really didn't think she was going to be Gordon's girlfriend. Gordon didn't keep girlfriends, just girls.

"When are you meant to be home?" August asked.

"Later tonight," she said.

"You don't think Charles told them you'd gone missing or anything?" August worried.

"No. They would have called you if that happened," she mused.

"Yeah, I guess that's true. What about you boys, when do your parents come back?" she turned to ask, trying not to look at the penis drooping there.

"Late tomorrow night," Gordon said. "Plane gets in around 10, so sometime around midnight I guess."

I backed out to go to the toilet, then to organize myself some food. August had already eaten breakfast. Gordon sat on one of the kitchen chairs and pulled Melinda onto his lap, facing us. He openly fingered her; Melinda threw her head back and groaned at the penetration. August came over closer to me, wrapping her arms around me as I buttered toast. My heart melted at her touch.

"Why do they have to do that in front of us?" she whispered.

I laughed and shrugged. "Have you ever seen people have sex before yesterday?" I asked quietly. August shook her head. "Is that the first penis you'd seen?"

This time she nodded. "First one live," she told me. A little green streak went through me as I wished mine had been first.

"Can we go back upstairs?" she asked in my ear. "I don't want to watch this."

She reached around and gave my torso a hug.

"Okay, okay, let me grab all this and we'll go!" I said.

I juggled toast, a banana and two cans of soda water and gave August the bottle of water out of the fridge. We looked back at Gordon and Melinda on the chair. He was slapping his hand up her insides and Mel looked close to losing it. August reached out and checked my penis, it had gone hard. She grinned and shook her head, then led us out and back upstairs.

August sat back on the bed. Her skirt lifted off her panties as she watched me eat my food.

"Can't we just take the skirt off at least?" I asked. "It's not covering anything, and it isn't one of the layers between me and your... body."

August shook her head. "It's symbolic."

"That's it? That's your reason for leaving it on?"

"Yeah. It's a symbol of our discipline. We don't get undressed. If you'd prefer me to wear shorts...," she teased.

"No. No. Don't do that," I replied quickly. "But your shoes are off. And what if you wore a jacket? You'd take that off if you were hot."

"You think I should take my skirt off because it's hot?" she put to me.

"Yes. I'm sweaty as hell over here," I grinned at her.

To my surprise August picked up off the bed and stood a couple of yards from where I sat by the computer. She looked at me, then down to her side. Her hands came up and twisted and pulled at the band of her skirt. Looking me in the face, she let the skirt drop to the ground and step out of it.

"Better?" she asked.

"Brilliant."

"That's it, though. Got it? You can't take these off, or take my top off."

I nodded.

"Brett, I wanna hear you say it. You won't take off my top or my panties."

"I won't take off your top or panties," I repeated reluctantly.

"Or push them to one side."

"Or push them to one side...."

"Or put your hands in there. Only on the outside."

"Only on the outside," I promised.

"Okay," August smiled back at me.

She did a little spin to show herself off. Wow. Her ass was incredible, like some girl from a magazine; she was bare but for a line coming out the top of her crack. I beckoned her over, and she came. I reached out and held her backside. At the front I lifted her tank-top with my nose and kissed her stomach as I felt up her ass. August started breathing heavily. I brought one hand around to the front, rubbing her panties into her slit. She gasped and leaned on my shoulders, opening her thighs. I fingered her through her panties. I ran my fingers everywhere I wanted, rubbing all over her clit, sliding up and down her slit. Her panties ended up inside her hole, they were completely soaked in her juices. I could see all of her flaps as I pushed her underwear up into her; and this time I ran my other fingers directly along them. August moaned at the touch, opening her thighs more.

I wished I could end the charade. I wanted to pull her panties aside with one hand and stick my bare finger along the inside of her slit and up into her cunt. But I couldn't. It was both exhilarating and frustrating.

We fell into bed, covered only by a single sheet. We kissed and played for such a long time, her panties were saturated by her juices, her singlet soaked by my saliva. August squeezed as best she could but my shorts were too thick to feel well. Eventually and without asking I flipped onto my back and pulled at my button and zip. At first August smiled, thinking I'd lost one layer but her face became worried when we started kissing again - she felt my bare erection burning against the skin of her thigh.

Lifting the sheet, seeing what she worried she would see, "Brett. What are you doing? We can't get undressed! Where is your underwear?"

"Hey, who said my rules had to be the same as yours?" I said, kissing her neck.

"Brett, we need a layer. I can't... we can't... be undressed."

I took August's hand and brought it up outside the sheet. On the outside I brought it down to grip my erection through the sheet.

"Done," I said, kissing her mouth this time to stop her from talking. It was enough to confuse the moment, she felt me up as we kissed.

"It's so hot," she gasped, feeling the warmth through the thin material. "I didn't think it would be so hot."

"Imagine it inside you," I teased her.

August took a deep breath and shook her head, squeezing and testing my balls for shape. My own hand was under the sheet, pushing her panties against her clit. August was starting to lose it again; she was light-headed and hyperventilating. Her eyes were far away, her hair half over her face.

"Brett," she moaned, uncertainly.

"You want me in you?" I whispered. I didn't move her panties, or go into them; they just kind of shifted by themselves. They were pretty small. My bare finger ran through the full length of her flaps. August responded by arching her back and squeezing my cock so hard it hurt. I couldn't tell if she realized her panties were no longer in the mix. I flicked at her bare flaps; the moisture was incredible. Everything was slimy.

Not wanting to lose the opportunity I lifted slightly and shuffled down toward her hips. She let go of my cock, the feeling between her legs occupying her attention. The way she let me keep fingering her directly, I wondered if she still thought her soaked panties were caught up in there somewhere?

I dipped a finger into her hole and quickly pulled it out, playing that it was difficult, that her panties were still in the way. Then I did it again. It was torturous going bit by bit, I wanted to thrust two fingers inside, pump at her -- but I had to be patient. Little by little I stuck parts of my fingers in and out of her. August rolled toward me, gripping my shoulder and propping her leg to give access. I took access.

No longer able to hold back I started fingering her properly, squeezing her insides, looking for hot-spots. August was silky smooth inside, not as tight as Melinda but nevertheless August felt unused. She looked down under the covers, to see if I'd broken the rules, thinking I must have to be this far inside her. Before August could say something, I scrunched my hand on her mound, grinding my finger high inside at the front. The thrust made her bite down on my upper arm. I kept experimenting, doing what I could to find what drove her most crazy. It wasn't difficult. Nearly everything made August dizzy.

Amazingly, August used one hand to pull her panties off her hips and force them down her thighs. She had to tug to get the straps over her ankles, saying nothing, driven crazy by the finger working her vagina.

In the absence of panties, I played openly between her legs, pulling her thighs up and wide, holding a breast with one hand and fingering her with the other. I pulled the singlet shoulder down over one arm, letting a breast fall free. August gripped her own forearm this time and bit into it, perhaps not conscious of her nakedness top and bottom, or perhaps because of it. I pulled and squeezed her nude breast as I fingered her to the edge and then over. She rolled onto me as her hips shuddered in spasms, making it difficult to keep my fingers in there. But I managed. August screamed out, then collapsed onto me panting and puffing.

"Brett," she said between breaths. "How did you do that?"

"Do what?" I asked gently.

"It feels like...," she mumbled, then moved her hips around. Her pussy hair scraped across my hips. August lifted and looked under the sheets. Her face looked panicked. "Brett! Where are my pants?"

"Are you serious?"

"Where are they?" she demanded to know.

"You took them off. Ages ago. While I was... was fingering you," I explained. Surely, she remembered it?

Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,009 Followers