The Third Brother - Time of August

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"By the way, the hot water is gas. It doesn't run out. Going cold means someone else is using the water, too," I explained.

"What's that mean?" asked August, puzzled as I handed her a towel.

"Someone's home, and using lots of hot water. Probably the dishwasher or the washing machine."

"Huh?!" her eyes went round in terror. "Your parents are here??"

"No, no, not possible. Probably Gordon washing all the cups and stuff."

"Would Mel still be here?" August asked, worried.

I shrugged. "I don't know. Probably. Why?"

"I don't want her to see me like this. She can't know you and I do this, okay?"

"Know what?" I wanted to clarify. "That we have sex, or that we have showers together?"

"Both!" she said clearly, rushing her clothes on before she was properly dry.

"August. Calm down. You're still wet. Your singlet is wet from the floor." She didn't care; she wanted to get out as quickly as possible. I toweled off and got my own clothes on as she waited impatiently holding the door handle.

Both of us leapt in shock at a banging on the bathroom door.

"Hey, you two! You in there?" It was Melinda.

August grabbed me and whispered, "Please, Brett, she can't know what we did. Please."

"Okay, okay, I got it," I whispered back.

August unlocked and opened the door.

Melinda looked around the bathroom. The shower had been used and both of us had wet hair.

"Oh my God!" cried Melinda. "You two. Don't tell me... you were in the shower? Together?"

"Nothing happened," said August, too quickly.

"Ha, don't even think of trying that one," Melinda scoffed. "Look at you two, you're both wet. Are you going to honestly try and tell me you weren't in there together?"

August and I looked at each other. I shrugged.

"Well, yes, but nothing happened-happened," August tried to convince her.

"Oh. I see. You shower together, nude, and nothing happens...," said Melinda, smiling.

"Yes, I'm afraid she's just a tease," I said, with just enough bitterness to make Melinda think she'd come in on us making war, not love.

"Hey! Be nice," Melinda chastised me. "She's not your toy. She'll do or not do whatever she wants."

It was an awkward moment. By trying to keep August's virginal reputation in place Melinda now thought I was a proper bastard. August apologized to me with her eyes, but said nothing.

"Okay, I'm good," I said, putting my arms in the air defensively. "Come on, it's well time for lunch, don't you think?"

Melinda reluctantly let go of her building mood, and August seemed less worried afterward as we moved back out to the kitchen. Gordon was there and blatantly stared at August's chest.

"Gee, August, I like the wet look," he whistled.

In our scramble neither of us had noticed her left nipple was clearly visible through the sheer-when-saturated material. Going bright crimson, August pulled the singlet away from her skin and headed back to the bathroom. I could hear the hair dryer set off in the distance. I gave Gordon a dirty look.

"What?" he shrugged. "Not my fault."

I guess it wasn't.

"What's for lunch?" I asked.

"We just went out and got some, brought back burgers from old Tommy's. Didn't get any for you guys, though, sorry, didn't think to ask."

"It's okay. We'll get something," I said.

August sheepishly came back after drying her top. Now her nipples only made soft, opaque bumps in her singlet; still gorgeous though. She looked over their food and was disappointed there was none for us.

"Come on then, let's go get something," I suggested, grabbing my wallet from the bench. I didn't want to spend the afternoon with those two anyway.

"My bag's up in your room," she told me.

"Leave it, I got money."

"My keys are in there too if you want me to drive," she said.

"Nah, we can walk."

We set off down the road. Given it had rained the day before, the dust had been washed away; the sun made everything look more colorful. A warm gentle breeze pushed us along and I smirked at how terrified August was of her skirt lifting.

"I don't have any panties on," she said nervously. She didn't need to tell me; I was well aware. Instead of helping I slid my hand in under and grabbed her bare ass, causing her to scream and run off down the road to get away from me. Gee, if she didn't want to show her naked backside, she shouldn't have run in that skirt. What a fine-looking woman she was. Hard to believe she was a hard-core Devout. We wandered down toward the shore and picked up a bag of fish and chips to share. We left our shoes by the lifeguard's tower and walked through the sand to find a spot to sit against the back wall in the shade. I smiled at the awkwardness of August, trying to sit in a ladylike fashion in a short skirt with no underwear. She had no choice but to sit her bare backside onto the sand.

"I'm going to need another shower after to wash the sand out of my...," she complained, not using any word. We ate, we talked. We gave ourselves a chance to work out how to be girlfriend and boyfriend, which was weird given we had already been undressed together.

"I still can't believe we were in bed with no clothes on," August said wistfully. "You know, I looked at Mel last night and I have to admit I thought bad things about her, yet here I am no better."

"Well, I think it's different," I said. August looked at me skeptically. "It is. I... I know it's too early and I don't want to say it, but I feel like we are on the edge of something... good. I feel like we fell into each other, not just into bed."

August smiled. I thought what life would be like if that smile was always near me. A shiver went up my spine. I really liked this girl.

"Devout won't like you," she thought out loud. There wasn't much for me to say about that. "There's no way you can let them know about us."

I squinted. "What's that mean? We have to be a secret?"

"No, not us-us. Just what we did. They can't know that we have any kind of sex. Ever. Okay?"

"Okay, I don't care what they know or don't know," I assured her.

We stayed there for almost an hour, well into midafternoon. The breeze made it cool in the shade and August's nipples strained against the singlet.

"So, what's next?" I asked. We'd planned to go back to bed that afternoon, I was hoping we still could.

"Next today, or next in general?" August asked back.

"Both."

We talked about where we would go from here. My parents would be back the following evening and mom didn't work; there would be little private time at my place. Her parents both worked in the same company so they both left and came home together every day. I didn't ask, but I suspected the work was something to do with a church or charity. She had an older sister that married young and was out of home already. I was going to comment that she was probably dying to have sex, that's why she got married so early but cleverly shut up.

"Mom and dad are gone by 8 am, don't get home till about 4:30 most days," she said. I got hard at the thought of her alone at home. "I've got a camp coming up though, a kind of retreat."

Devout had organized a trip to the mountains, there was volunteer work they did every year with indigenous children. I wondered how I could get out of my own trip with Mei. Gee, twenty-four hours ago Mei was the most important thing on my mind, now she was hardly even in it. I didn't want to go on the trip with her anymore. And it was a lot of money.

"Brett?"

"Huh, yeah?" I said, breaking into my thoughts about Mei showing strangers her tits.

"Ah... shall we go to my place?" she asked nervously.

I hesitated. Having a girlfriend is one thing, meeting her parents something different. Parents terrified me. Especially if they knew I was kissing their daughter.

"Sure," I said unsurely, and asked nervously, "When?"

"Today. Now."

"Umm. Yeah. But can we go back to my place a little bit first?" I asked, showing my hand.

"Your place?"

"Above the garage."

August sighed. "Yeah. If you want. But we have to stay dressed this time, will that be okay?"

"Of course," I grinned, unconvincingly.

"Grrr. I can see where this is going to go," August complained.

She stood up first. I could see she had sand all over her ass and between her legs. August looked around carefully before trying to flick it off herself. Wow, what a view. She bent forward and opened her legs to try and unstick the sand from her wet slit.

"Here. Use this," I volunteered, taking off my t-shirt. My grin went from one side of my face to the other. Reluctantly she took it and tried to be discrete as possible dabbing the sand away. I reached out to rub sand from places she missed and August jumped.

"I'm helping," I growled, and she stood still while I brushed the sand from her skin. When she gave my shirt back it smelled of pussy. My cock twitched. What a woman.

Back at my place we didn't go into the house, just round the side and upstairs. Luckily Gordon and Melinda either didn't notice or left us alone. August and I moved slowly and nervously into a clinch. What a dream, kissing that gorgeous, wonderful girl. Her ass in my hands felt perfect. Her face was natural and salty from the beach. I could feel her nipples get hard and she could feel my cock grow the same.

I pulled off my t-shirt and my shorts, leaving me in just my boxer pants. Walking forward, August went backward, down onto the bed. I landed on her, my cock pushing at her mound through the thin material of the boxers. Feeling safer and relatively dressed, August relaxed into the sexual simulation. I poked the tip of my cock directly at her hole and she let me; the cotton boxers stopping my skin from sliding directly against her flesh. She was holding me, kissing my neck as I ran the tip of my cock up and through her slit, saturating my underwear. I sensed August was getting dizzy again; her mouth on my neck became frantic, erratic. Her thighs spread wide and wrapped around me. Forcing as best I could, I tried to push into her vagina from behind my underwear, unsuccessfully. August's breathing was heavy; I brought her face to mine and tongued her as I tried in vain to make an entry into her vagina. I kept stabbing at her but the boxers just wouldn't let me in, no matter how wet they got.

Funny thing about boxers, though. Buttons. Sometimes, especially when you're hard, they don't offer much control. By that I mean it's not unknown for a guy to accidentally fall out through the gap at front. The space between the buttons is too far usually, and if one button comes undone or falls off... it's a wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen.

The first four or five times my bare cock ventured ever so slightly into August's vagina she wasn't aware it was raw skin. But I kept prodding, and the further I got in. When the whole head pushed into her, August gasped and looked down. The skirt was in her vision which allowed me to get a few more dips before she pushed me back to look properly, terrified that she was almost being fucked.

"Brett, stop!" she screamed. "Look, it's out, it's come out!"

I looked down with her. "Oh," I said, casually reaching down and putting my cock back into my pants as if it was an unimportant accident. Quickly I started prodding again, re-sheathed by my underwear. I didn't do my button up.

"Please be careful," August moaned as I sucked her neck and rolled my covered cock through her slit, knocking at her clitoris. Her mind drifted into delirium as I worked at her body.

When I rolled August up top, the feeling of cotton on her inner thigh blurred her senses, disguising that my cock had slipped free again. With her skirt bunched around her stomach I held her hips and ran her pelvis over my cock. I used my hands to move her around on my lap. My penis rubbed against her mound. I lifted her to slide her slit along my shaft, leaving a trail of her juice along me.

"Oh Brett, that feels good" August groaned, kissing. She must know what this is, I thought? Surely, she didn't still think I was covered by my underwear? I didn't stop to ask. Throwing away caution I brought my hands down and held her ass. I pushed her around to rub more of her slit on my shaft before lifting her to push the head at her clit.

"Oh Brett, be careful," she groaned louder, her voice losing stability. August moaned as I masturbated her clit with my cock head. I started using the head to run up and down her slit, from top to bottom then back up to bump her clitoris.

"Oh Brett, what are you doing?" she said frailly, but I wasn't the only one doing something. She was pulling her body up and down along my shaft, helping me slop my head along the inside of her flaps.

"Oh shit," August swore again. She must have known how out of control this was becoming. August was so silky smooth, so wet. I held her bare ass and helped her slide back and forth. She was biting her bottom lip, eyes closed. As we went up and down, I knew I was pushing ever closer toward her door, she must have too. Sliding the head of my cock on her slit so much, it was only a matter of time until it happened. The tip of my cock slipped into her body again. August gasped and lifted off sharply.

"Brett, careful."

"Ok, ok," I conceded. I had no idea whether she knew my cock was free again. My instinct told me she must feel the difference, surely she couldn't believe I was still covered in cotton. Alternatively, August had been so adamant we were to stay dressed that I couldn't believe she would keep going if she knew it was naked cock that was pushing between her legs.

August moved to give less chance of entry and we restarted humping, although I could feel us again inching closer to an 'accident'. The next time my cock went in further, I could feel the lips sucking on my head. August jerked off, shaking her head. She sucked a deep breath and kissed my lips as she circled her clit on the top of my cock. August would have stayed there but I pushed us back to sliding up and down her slit. We were rubbing hard against each other. When the 'accident' happened the third time and the whole head fell into her, I could feel the squishing of her insides.

"Oh my!" she said, pulling herself up and off again. "Oh my, Brett, that was close. We've got to be careful; we can't do that."

"Give me your tits," I asked her.

"Brett..."

"A compromise," I suggested. It didn't take much persuading. I pulled her singlet up and off and August didn't stop me. For a moment she sat on me, the skirt covering our pelvis; I was terrified she would lift it and look under. She didn't. Instead, August took hold of the sheet, brought it up to her shoulders and dropped her body down to mine.

Naked chest against naked chest we kissed for minutes, tongues entwined, my cock prodding at her clit. It hit her again and again in just the right spot and her body tweaked. My cock flicked back and I knew where it was going. The head shot into her hole again. August gasped into my mouth, drawing a huge long breath. She stopped kissing and closed her eyes but she didn't pull up and off me. My cock sat inside her and I was frozen to the spot.

"We can't... where's your pants?" she mumbled.

"Still on," I said half-truthfully.

I held her hips and gave her the slightest of fucks. We heard her slopping as I pulled her on and off my cock. I came out, then back in, out then in, at first just the head but after a while I was moving in a little further each time, I was opening her up.

"Oh god, Brett...we can't," she said desperately before coming down to kiss me. Her naked chest rubbed heavily on mine, my cock two inches into her cunt. I wanted to slam myself up and in there.

"Brett," she said, still kissing. "Your pants. They're still on?"

"Yes," I said again. I really was half-right to say it.

"Oh god, I can feel it there, I can feel you," she said, short of breath. She brought her body up and pushed back down. "There's no pants," she whispered in my ear, as if I didn't know. Once more she pulled her vagina up and down an inch-and-a-half of my shaft. "There's no pants."

August kissed and mini-fucked like this for so long I didn't think I could hold off much longer. I wanted to grab her hips and ram her.

"Brett, I don't want to lose my virginity. I can't," she whispered into my mouth. I pushed up at her from below. I could feel her walls parting before she stopped me and pulled back to just the head.

"Brett, I can't... I can't lose my virginity," she panted again. I pushed up even harder than before. August kept kissing and moving her own hips on me. I could feel her opening up, I could feel the ring of her hymen pushed around the tip of my cock. I ran my hands up and down her naked back, through her hair, onto her ass grabbing and squeezing it.

"Oh, shit," she sighed, kissing and tonguing. She fucked herself up and down the distance we'd done her so far.

"Oh god. We can't do this." She was twisting her body around to run her breasts and nipples across my chest, turning herself on. "Oh shit. Brett. Just... do me."

"Huh?"

"Do me!"

"Are you serious?"

"For god's sake. Enough! It feels too good. Do me! Put it in!"

I leaned her slightly to one side, held her hips tight and grunted upward. I forced her downward. August moaned, a raw painful moan. I could feel her ripping inside. I plunged to her depths; her virginity gone.

"Oh. Fuck. Brett... oh... fuck!"

It was the first time I'd heard her say fuck. August leaned on her arms, speared to her depths on my hard-on. Lifting her skirt confirmed what she knew was true, boxers fully open at the front. She tried moving her body to a spot where it didn't hurt, where it didn't feel so weird to have something in there. She leaned down and looked at me with a serious face. She was so beautiful, the most gorgeous thing I had ever seen.

"I wanted that so badly," August groaned at me. "But god, what have we done?"

I was intent on showing her. I held August's ass and pushed her backward and forward in small sections, starting a fuck. She bit her lip at the pain as I gave her two long shafts then I stopped deep inside her vagina.

"Oh my. How did we do this? We shouldn't have done this," she said with a grimace on her face.

"I know," I replied.

"You took my panties off."

"You did it!" I defended myself again.

August shook her head.

"You're not going to cum, right?" she told me.

"I won't."

August shook her head. "You better not."

I sat us up straight, holding her in my lap, shuffling over to the side of the bed to rest my feet on the ground. She sat, speared on me, naked breasts squashed to my chest, legs wrapped around onto the bed.

"We should kiss now," I said. August let our lips join and we kissed madly. I held her ass and humped at her from below.

"Oh, oh, oh, careful," she said. "It feels weird."

I pushed her back from me and looked at her tits, squeezing them. I really didn't know what to say. I knew she didn't intend to be fucked, but not for a moment did I regret having my cock in her. It was a tremendous thing. August from Devout. Panties off, speared with my cock. I wasn't even wearing a condom; my bare cock was in there. I wanted to say sorry but it would have been hollow. I wasn't sorry. I thought I was the luckiest guy in the world, and I told her so.

"For what?" August asked.

"Being the one who did this with you," I said, nodding to where we were joined.

"I'm a notch on your bed," she grumbled. "Something you can brag about."

I almost went down the route of teasing her to lighten her mood, but decided against it.

"August, you know that's not true. I would be surprised if you felt anything other than adored right now."

She looked at me and shook her head, then lifted her skirt to see under. Our pubic hairs were meshed together. I took her skirt by the waist, stretching it and pulling it up over her arms and head. If we were going to fuck, let's at least get her naked. August dropped her head to my shoulder and shook her head. I ran my hands all over her before grabbing her ass and twitching my cock in her as we sat upright.