The Third Date 02: Dazed by Dizraeli

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God! Was that your dad?"

She nodded, her smile a mile wide.

"You told your parents about me?"

"I didn't want you to ever worry that I might pick staying in the closet over being with you. I don't want to be another Anastasia."

I felt myself on the cusp of tears. She wrapped her arms around me, and kissed the edge of my eyes, just where they were threatening to spill, then my lips.

"You're wonderful Kate. I want all of you and you deserve all of me."

"You've got me."

We kissed again. I felt like I was going to burst out of my clothes. My chest was on fire, as if all the blood in my body was suddenly rushing to my breasts.

"So now you've got me, what are you going to do with me?" I raised my eyebrow, in what I hoped was a seductive manner.

"God, you're so sexy when you do that!" she purred, leaning her body against me, "well, we're going to do what I've wanted to do with you since the first time we met."

"And what's that?" I asked, adding a little husky tone to my voice.

"Dance!" Her eyes flashed at me, "I wasn't joking earlier, Kate. I want you to take me, take me dancing."

"I've heard that gets you horny," I whispered in her ear, and was rewarded with a shiver.

"In which case, we're going to need some fuel," she replied, whacking me gently with the menu. "Let's order!"

Priya:

The salsa beat wove through us as we held each other, hands entwined. 3 hours ago, back when the class had started, we'd kept some distance between us, hands on hip and shoulder. However, once the free practice had begun and the club had started opening up to drop ins we had soon closed the distance, breasts pressed together, her hand snaking round to the small of my back, mine on her neck, our foreheads almost resting together as we moved sinuously. My breath was coming fast, my chest heaving with desire; her pupils were dilated and her mouth parted. It was everything I'd dreamed of and more.

She pushed me away and spun me, bringing me back and pressing me close, passing her lips in front of mine, then teasing them away again. She half-spun me, twisting our arms over so that my arms were pulled across my body, her arms wrapped around me, her breasts hot against my back. I ground my bum back into her in time with the music, deeply aware of her heat, as she hummed in my ear. I leaned my head back into her shoulder, feeling her breath on my cheek and the sweet smell of her vanilla perfume.

This was so very, very sexy. This was heaven. I'd been in heaven for 3 hours. I was nowhere near tired. But I was beginning to think I might want, no, need something more.

She spun me back around and my right hand went to her face, cupping her jaw, fingers pulling her beautiful face down to mine. She pushed her forehead against me, gazing into her eyes, denying my lips, as our hips and legs worked on autopilot to stoke my libido. God, I hope this was doing it for her as well! I was dripping, everywhere.

She pushed me away, and took both my hands, pulling me across her body, once, twice, then spinning me and back, still at arms' length as our hips and legs mirrored each other's moves.

"I love the way you dance," I panted.

She grinned at me. "I don't remember it ever being this fun before."

I pulled myself closer, wrapping both hands up around her neck, deliberately brushing my breasts across hers. "Me neither. Although," I began as I ran the back of my hand down her sternum, between her perky boobs, over her stomach and down over the zipper of her jeans and back to her hip, "I'm beginning to think we may need a change of venue."

"Want to try the Queen's Shilling?" she said, a cheeky grin on her face.

"No," I pouted, as I brought my hand back up her arm, my nails trailing over her bare flesh, this time not-very-accidentally brushing her breast with palm, "I was thinking more of your bedroom." I bit my lip and gave her my most coquettish eyelash flutter.

"Hmmmm, the sound system isn't that good in my room...." she began.

I pushed a finger up on her lip. "Stop teasing me Kate. Take me home. Please." I removed my finger and kissed her, teasing her top lip with my tongue. "Otherwise I'm going to have to grind myself against your leg and have my first orgasm with you on the dancefloor."

She threw her head back and laughed. "Ok, ok, keep your knickers on! Let's get a taxi."

She grabbed my hand, grabbed our coats and we grabbed a cab.

Kate's hand was in mine and our legs were pressed together: it was a struggle to keep my hands from going elsewhere or our lips from pressing together. I leant my head against hers and stared into her eyes, my desire warring with my anxiety about what was to come next. I was so excited, but what if I couldn't? What if it was that impossible chord I couldn't shape no matter how I contorted? The way I was feeling made it unlikely, but still my anxiety remained.

The ride barely took 5 minutes and suddenly we were at her door. I was kissing her neck as she fumbled with the keys, my hands sliding up under her halter top.

"This would be easier if..." I silenced her with my mouth as she finally got the door open, and we stumbled inside.

She grabbed my hand and we tore upstairs, giggling, to her second floor flat. More fumbling at the door, more kissing, and suddenly we were in and I was kicking off my shoes and throwing off my jacket and tugging at Kate's clothes in an absolutely overpowering need to be naked with this woman as soon as humanly possible.

Kate:

I had been thinking that we'd need to take things slowly, perhaps just cuddle and kiss until a few dates in before, maybe, Priya would let me gently, tentatively make love to her.

Now, I was just wondering whether Priya would even allow us to make it to the bedroom or if she was determined to have me up against the front door. Thank goodness I lived alone!

Her hands were all over me, her mouth locked on mine, tongue probing deeply, as if I wasn't excited enough already. She pulled back, gasping for air, her chest heaving and suddenly in a graceful swoop her top was off and she was just in her bra and she was tugging at my halterneck trying to lift it while simultaneously sucking on my neck. My mind was racing my heart and it was all I could do to raise my arms as she pulled my top off. She paused for half a second, her eyes flashing with desire, then groaned and threw herself at my bare breasts, kissing the tops then pulling my already hard nipple into her mouth as her hands fumbled with my jeans. I moaned, but then got it together enough to move my hands from her hair to her back and release her bra, which she flung off. I pulled her up to me, hungrily kissing her as our arms wrapped around each other, breasts mashing together, her hard nipples pressing into my ribs.

I pushed away from the door, spinning her, and grabbed her hand. "Come on love, bedroom's this way."

I flicked on the bedside light and turned around to find that Priya had clearly shed her skirt and knickers in the 5 steps it took to get to my room. My heart leapt at her beauty as she pounced on me, her breath coming fast, her eyes never leaving mine until they closed as we kissed. I growled. Twisting us around, I all but flung her back on the bed. So much for taking things slowly.

"Make love to me Kate," she gasped, husky with desire.

With my left arm pinned under her, I kept kissing her, moving my mouth to her jaw and neck, the tops of her breasts, though she kept bringing my mouth back to hers for deep passionate kisses. Her hands were all over my head, my neck, my face, cupping and stroking, driving me wild. My free hand was tracing its own trail, making maps of her sensitive places (the top of her hip, the soft skin below her bellybutton) as it explored her torso. I still had my jeans on, but I was stroking my right leg up and down hers as she arched back into me.

"Don't tease me Kate. I need you." She was almost begging. I'm not cruel.

My hand found the path down between her legs, smooth, almost marked out by the most delicate tuft of hair, and I brushed my fingers lightly over her vulva before raking my nails down her inner thigh. She gasped and moaned into my mouth, her fingers cupping both my cheeks, her eyelids fluttering, and she parted her legs a little more. I stroked back up, just around the edges of her folds, then ran the back of a finger down her centre, feeling how slick and sexy she was. I'd be willing to bet I was in a similar state: I was stupidly turned on.

She pressed her forehead to mine and opened her eyes, gazing up adoringly through her lashes and opened her mouth to speak but only a moan of pleasure came from her mouth as my first finger slipped inside. She was wonderfully wet, so there was practically no resistance as I dipped into her, her sex hot, gripping my flesh. She kissed me hungrily again, and I added another finger, as she cried out into my mouth, her hands pulling me to her, the pressure on my lips on the edge of pain, her need intense. I found that most secret, most sensitive of spots, and caressed it with my crooked forefinger as my index arched back, stretching her as she shuddered. She was so close. I teased the top of her slit with the pad of my thumb then pressed against her clit as she came undone in my palm, a warm flood filling my hand as she moaned and convulsed under me, her fingers digging into my back. She threw her head back and I kissed her neck, my hand still moving as she pulsed around me. She was so beautiful I ached.

I kept pumping and stroking and quickly kissed down her body as she gasped and trembled under me with the aftershocks. She smelled divine, a heady mix of musk, sweat and sex. I wondered if she might be able to cum again. I slipped my left arm out from behind her and used it and my weight to hold down her hips as I dipped my mouth to her sex. My tongue teased her clit while she let out a hiss of pleasure. My fingers were being crushed, but I kept moving them in and out as I worked my tongue between her folds. She tasted slick, almost oily, but delicious and warm. My lips locked around her hard nub and sucked, my tongue stroking it to a regular rhythm. Quick quick glide lick glide lick. She was making senseless sounds, moaning and writhing, her breath panting as she clutched at my head. I held her hips as she bucked, and she pressed her bare leg into the soaked space between my legs. I moaned into her sex as I kept licking and sucking, and that seemed to tip her over. Her internal walls spasmed and flooded again as she let out a high pitched scream.

"Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaate! Oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God, Kate, Kate, Kate.... stop stop stop... too much too much."

I relented and stilled my fingers, releasing her clit and kissing gently around her trembling core.

"Come here," she murmured, gently pulling me up to her face, kissing me hard. Then she buried her face in my neck. I slowly removed my hand and rolled over on my back, pulling her onto me. Her leg hooked over mine, her head on my chest. She sighed, and squirmed in delight.

"Wow, Kate. Just.... Wow."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."

Priya:

I looked up at my lover, my love.

"Kate, I bet you hear this all the time, but that was the best sex ever."

She blushed, which I found bizarre, given what she'd just done to me, what she was still doing to me just holding me like this.

"Seriously! I'm not just saying that."

"I'm really glad, gorgeous."

I kissed her. She smelt and tasted of sex and it both turned me on and comforted me. I had been genuinely worried about going down on her, but the flavour wasn't putting me off. Quite the contrary. I was blissed out and would have loved to just cuddle with her and doze off, but this was going to be an equal relationship, and needed to start that way. I propped myself up on my elbow and looked into her beautiful blue eyes.

"So, why do you still have clothes on? This is very unfair of you."

She raised her eyebrow, which made me bite my lip. God she was sexy.

"Priya, you don't..." she began. I stopped her mouth with a finger.

"I know I don't have to. That's kind of why I want to."

She sucked my finger into her mouth, which made me gasp a little as she gently dragged her teeth over the tip. I imagined her doing that to my nipples and gave an involuntary shudder.

"Right, let's get these off."

I sat up and started pulling at her jeans. Together we managed to get them off. I'd been fantasising for a while, I realised, about her legs, and the reality didn't disappoint. Long and lean and toned and firm and oh so lovely, I sat between them and ran my hands and eyes longingly over them. I loved the feel of her smooth skin under my hands and took my time stroking her.

After a while, I became aware of Kate's eyes on me and I looked up. She was propped up on a pillow, arms above her head, just watching me.

She raised an eyebrow. Did she know what that look did to me? I hoped not, or I'd be forever at her mercy.

"Enjoying yourself?"

"Oh yes!" But I was aware I was stalling.

Flicking my head, I landed my loose hair over her chest, then slowed worked my way down on my knees, pulling her panties with me as my hair slowly pulled over her stomach. She gave a shudder, but raised her hips to help. I kept going, off the bed, keeping my neck and waist bent so that my hair trailed over her groin, thighs and shins.

"Ta dah!" I stood upright, twirling her knickers on my finger, as if I'd just performed a magic trick.

Her eyes were hooded and she was biting her lip. Hmmmm, she clearly had a thing for my hair then. Must remember.

Her sex was glistening in the dim light.

Keeping my eyes on hers, I slowly crawled up the bed between her legs, nudging them wider with my forearms. Still looking at her, I lowered my body down, wrapping my arms around her upper thighs and blew gently on her.

"Mmmm, Priya!" Kate twisted, raising her hips towards my lips

She smelled amazing. Rich, earthy. Keeping my eyes on her face, I took my first taste of a woman, gently licking the length of her slit. "Mmmmmm," I hummed in my throat, hoping the vibrations would turn her on as much as hers had done for me. I teased my tongue into her inner folds, bringing a moan of pleasure from her pretty lips. She briefly tasted salty and sour, but that quickly gave way to a richer, sweeter flavour that I knew I was going to quickly get addicted to. I tried pushing my tongue in, which she was definitely appreciating, but found it frustrating as I couldn't get very far and it felt so inadequate for the task. I wanted to fill her up, to make her feel complete.

Moving my tongue up to the top of her slit, I moved it in slow figures of eight around her hard button.

"Oh yes Priya, oh that feels amazing," she groaned as her hands cupped my head and her long, sexy fingers tangled in my hair, sweeping it out of my way.

I groaned back in appreciation, and slipped a finger inside her. The sheer pulsing heat of her took my breath away and I hummed again with delight.

"More, please."

I added a second finger and tried to do what I thought she'd done to me, stroking the inside of her as my tongue continued to flick up and down and round and round.

"Oh that feels so good! Just a little higher with your hand."

I pushed in further as her face and chest began to flush a deep red and frown lines appeared on her forehead. Her eyes were closed and she was panting, her mouth open.

I reached up with my other hand and gently stroked her erect nipple, and she clutched my hand to her, pressing my palm into her breast. I squeezed down and she came, hard.

"Oh God Priya! Oh fuck! Oh....sshhhhhhh....ahhhhhh!"

God she was so beautiful. Love and pride blossomed in me - I had done that! I had made her feel that way! I wanted to do it again, but she was pulling me away and up to her and hugging me to her chest and squeezing and it all felt so right.

Wow, so this was what I'd been missing all these years. Thank God I'd met her.

"Oh Priya, babe, that was wonderful," she whispered as she stroked my hair.

"Mmmmm, it was," I hugged her hard, and then looked up into her eyes, "I loved it. I'm looking forward to doing that a lot."

"Yeah?"

"Oh yeah!"

We lay together, holding each other, making little happy noises and occasionally kissing. Then a cheeky thought came to me.

"So Kate..." I said.

"Yes darling." Oh, I liked that!

"Look I know it's tradition and everything, but is it ok if we don't book a u-haul to move me in? I mean I only live round the corner, so I imagine we can just use Jenny's car." I fixed her with my most serious face.

"Er... Priya... um... well I'd love to wake up with you every day, but don't you think we should just wait a little first, see how it goes?" She looked nervous. I almost relented.

"Oh, but I thought lesbians always moved in together on the second date? Isn't that what we are?" This time I smiled, letting her know I was joking.

"Priya! You... you.... You can't joke like that! I didn't know whether to be scared or over the moon!"

I grinned and batted my eyelashes at her. I was getting the idea that she had a weakness for that. "Over the moon at the idea of living with me?"

"Yes, obviously!" She relaxed a bit. "But, anyway, we've only had one date so far."

"Uh-uh," I said as I leaned up to kiss her, "this was at least the third date we've had together."

Epilogue: 22 months later

Kate:

"You look fucking fantastic Kate," Melissa said as she adjusted my tie and smoothed my tux down. "Priya's going to lap it up."

"Thanks! That's the plan. You look awesome too." She gave a shy smile and ducked a little curtsy in her bridesmaid's dress, but I couldn't help but notice she looked a little down.

"You ok?" I asked, though I wasn't sure why she would be feeling nervous.

"Yeah, just kind of... I don't know... wistful... nostalgic even..."

"Yeah I know what you mean: it's the end of an era, isn't it?"

Melissa had handed in her notice at the solicitors' firm and was going full time as Nadine's manager; after "Morning" had been picked as the theme song for a new Netflix show (something Priya had facilitated through her network), Nadine's career had taken off with appearances at Glastonbury and on Later. She had a full summer of UK festival appearances lined up. Then, they were off on tour across the US in the autumn, then Europe the following spring, and were moving all their stuff into their parents' attics. Jenny and Tom were heading for teaching posts in Argentina after the summer term, wanting to travel a bit and experience something new before starting a family. Tom had moved into the shared house shortly after I did, and we'd grown close. Well, we all had. I was going to miss them all. And so obviously there was no question of Priya and I staying on in that house by ourselves. We were getting our own place, one we were buying, down in Cliftonwood. I was going to really miss that shared house off Cotham Hill, but it was time. All of our dreams were coming true and yet the passage of time always left traces of sadness for what had been left behind.

"Yeah, it is. Still, it's been fucking awesome. And I'll be back for Christmas clogging up your spare room before you know it."

I spotted the clock on the wall opposite and frowned.

"Is that time right?"

She checked her phone. "Yeah it is. Fuck, they're running late."

I stared at her wide-eyed, a sudden worry gnawing at my gut. "You don't... you don't think she's having second thoughts?" I whispered.

Melissa looked at me in horror, not wanting to contemplate it, as she raised her phone to her ear, dialling.

"Priya? Everything ok? It's just.... Uh-huh.... Oh no!... all right.... No, I'll tell her..."