The Third Date

Story Info
Getting to the third date with the woman of my dreams!
4.4k words
3.85
6.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third date is a milestone ... which is an old dating axiom.

Both Laura and I worked for the same concern but in different departments. I seldom interacted with her department until I was directed to contact it on at least a monthly basis. I called and set an appointment with my designated contact. When I arrived about 10 minutes early, I met Laura, the receptionist. I told her of my meeting, and she informed me that her boss was waiting for me in her office. She buzzed her boss and told her I was here a few minutes early.

As I was waiting, it was hard not to notice Laura. She was about 10 to 15 years younger them me and what a beauty she was. Laura was on the shorter side at about 5'-4" and 130 pounds or so. She had steel gray eyes with lime green eye shadow that matched her slightly fuzzy very form fitting knit top. Her breasts were quite large and very prominent. I guessed that she was wearing an extreme pushup bra. And, she had a killer smile!

Her boss finally buzzed her and instructed her to show me into the office. I had previously met Laura's boss on several occasions at staff meetings. We exchanged pleasantries and got down to business. I explained what was expected of me and suggested how her department might be able to help me achieve my objective. The meeting lasted no more than 30 minutes and I was on my way thanking Laura as I passed by her desk.

Once outside, I paused to get my breath. "Holy shit I muttered ... that woman was awe inspiring!" Laura, not her boss. I decided that her boss and I needed to meet at least twice a month. Not because I needed help from her boss, but solely because I wanted to lean over Laura's counter and drool on her as often as possible.

After about two months of meetings, I felt comfortable enough to stop at Laura's desk to say more than "hello, bye and thanks". I had noticed that she wasn't wearing either a wedding or engagement ring. I continued to notice that every time I came in, her eye shadow perfectly matched the top color she was wearing. I had also noticed her at the copy machine where her tight skirts showed off her wide hips and very firm round ass as well as her high heels. She only wore the highest of heels that made her height upwards of 5'-8". I also paid special attention to her unnatural flame red hair that was medium length, very soft looking and with an under curl that framed her beautiful round face.

On my way to my meeting with Laura's boss in our 3rd month of meetings, I decided I was going to say much more than just, hi and bye. I was going to ask her out, come what may.

As I promised myself, I stopped at her desk on my way out. I told her that I had noticed her son's photo on her desk credenza and complemented her on his good looks. It was obvious that he was in very good shape and half black. She thanked me very politely. Then, I did it. I asked if she might be free for a nice dinner during the coming weekend? Laura told me that she was hoping to not make the same mistake twice.

"What mistake?" I asked. She told me that she had dated a guy that had helped get her current job and it hadn't ended well. To set her at ease, I told Laura not to consider it a 'date'. I lied a bit when I said that. "I really just need some advice because her boss wasn't exactly very receptive to my proposals, and I was interested in getting her boss onto my side."

She lowered her voice and said ... "oh, can I ever give you an earful"!

"Is that a yes" I asked?

"Yes, it is, but call me tonight." She quickly wrote her name, address and phone number on a yellow sticker note along with her private email. "I need to make sure my kids are good with me going out this weekend."

"Where might you like to go" I asked?

"Call me tonight, we can talk then."

"I will," I said, "take care".

Off I went walking at least a couple of feet off the ground. I had a date with a lady I had been dreaming about for about 3 months. Laura had been the object of almost nightly wet dreams and numerous jack-off sessions over the last three months which I am sure she had not guessed. Maybe she actually had guessed?

I called her that evening and we had a pleasant conversation.

I asked her about the bad experience she had with the other guy at our workplace, and she told me "that was a discussion for a later date ... after many drinks".

We set our date for a restaurant of her choosing that I had suggested out of three possibilities. We went to dinner in Ontario, CA that was close to where she lived. Dinner was fabulous. She talked about her life, and I guessed that very few guys had ever had any interest in her life other than latching onto her magnificent tits.

I listened intently. After dinner, she asked if we "could have a quick drink in the restaurant bar".

"Of course," I immediately agreed.

When we had our drinks in hand, and she had taken a few sips, she told me of the guy she had been dating where we worked that had not gone well. He had been her boss in a different department. She wanted to move to the department where she was currently working. He told her that he could arrange it for a 'fee'. The fee was that she had to pose nude for him so that he could photograph her. This was obviously long before the idiotic woke philosophy we need to deal with today. She said that she was ashamed, but she took him up on his offer. She said that she did so because it would add fifty percent to her wages which she desperately needed. Then, she asked if I would take her home which I did.

When we got to her place, she asked if I thought she was a horrible person before we got out of the car.

I told her "NO!" In fact, I told her "it was a pretty hot story and that I understood that a single mom needed to do what needed to be done and that I thought it took courage to do what she did". The fact was, that I really thought it was very hot! I was secretly hoping she would share the photos with me some day if she had copies. Wisely, I didn't ask her if she had copies at that point.

At her doorstep, she told me that she "needed a friend and hoped I would be that friend."

I told her that I would and, hugged her and kissed her softly on the forehead.

I didn't want her as just a friend, I really wanted to fuck her and be her friend. She was very pleasant to talk with, funny and I wanted to be her 'friend with benefits' I told myself. Then, I thought, bide your time idiot.

She told me that she would like to go out with me the following weekend and to call her at least every other night.

"YES, I will!" I told her hoping I wasn't sounding too eager.

I did call her every other night. We talked for hours. I told her of my divorce and the fact that my ex-wife fucked around early in our marriage, and I actually learned to enjoy it. She told me of some of her sexual experiences and about both of her kids. One was in her early 20's and the son was 15. She also told me that she was finished with black guys because they treated her like shit.

There are two kinds of guys. Those that get off about their lady having sex with a black guy and those that don't like that idea. I'm the former. I had wet dreams and jack-off sessions thinking about her fucking black guys! Just the thought of a big black cock cumming in her mouth drove me over the edge. I sometimes came three times in a single day jacking off to that picture in my mind. I didn't tell her of the thoughts that I was enjoying at her expense.

Finally, we set our date for the following weekend. She wanted to go to dinner and then dancing at a local small country & western/50's rock and roll club close to where she lived. Dinner was great and dancing was even better. She had a few more drinks than on our first date and Laura really held me close for every slow dance. I am sure she could feel my cock pulsing against her belly as we danced. Her tits continued to drive me crazy! Every guy in the club could not take their eyes off her tits and every girl from what I could tell were making obvious snide remarks of jealousy. Laura was especially hot that evening! When I took her home, she and I kissed very passionately on her doorstep for what seemed like hours. I know in reality; it was for just a few minutes. Nonetheless, my underwear was soaked with precum.

Jacking off during the week to Laura was amazing. I seemed to be a bottomless pit of cum for her. I had two meetings with her boss that week and seeing Laura in the office was a joy. She was quite the lady for me, and she was beautiful in every way. By this time, we talked every night on the phone. She sent me a couple of photos of her dressed in a non-provocative way that showed her in her best light. Her best friend's husband had taken the photos and they were good, very good. Our date was set for Saturday again and she told me that her kids were away for the weekend with friends. I liked that hint.

For our third date, I had invited her to dinner in Palm Springs. I knew of a nice quiet restaurant that harkened back to the 1940's. It was small, dark and there was a guy that played piano and a lady that sang. She was a very tall and sultry singer that wandered throughout the restaurant as she sang. Laura asked me what the appropriate dress should be.

"For me or you?" I asked.

"For me silly."

"Dress hot but sophisticated" I told her.

On the drive to the desert, Laura told me that she had a surprise for me. "Do you enjoy surprises" she asked?

"Sometimes I do" I replied.

"Well, I'll work on making this a 'nice' surprise" she teased. "I hope it will be to your liking."

With that, she took my right hand in hers and guided it to the hem of her skirt so that half of my hand was on her skirt and the other half of the hand was on her nylon. I felt a slight directional tug pulling my hand to the top of her nylon where it was suddenly obvious that she was not wearing pantyhose but rather very sheer silk stockings that were held up by a garter belt. I was rock hard and in the glow of the dash lights, Laura could see my condition.

"It seems like somebody likes what they feel" she murmured softly.

"Yes, somebody does," I whispered.

"This was just meant as an introduction," she responded.

"It's nice to make your acquaintance" I whispered again. I couldn't conjure up my real voice.

Dinner was exquisite! The meal, the service and the conversation were all excellent.

For the first time she asked me some really some personal questions as opposed to the past type of softball questions she had asked as we talked on the phone. Some were about work, and some were very personal.

She told me that she really didn't know what I did at work nor why I was meeting with her boss so often. She told me that her boss hated me, but she really didn't know why. The only thing that her boss had ever told her was that I never seemed to have a schedule and I was always away from the work environment.

I explained that my position where we worked included a position on a State Commission that required quite a bit of travel. She asked how that helped at work? I was a bit evasive and just explained that it opened some difficult doors for what we do which was not a lie.

After more drinks before out meals arrived, Laura asked, "can I ask you about some really personal things?"

"Please do. But, fair warning, I might shock you into running and screaming away from me forever."

"Well, here goes," she said as she finished her drink in a single gulp and motioned to the waiter for a refill.

She began, "I seem to remember that you told me that your first wife had cheated on you, and you enjoyed her infidelities. Were you serious?"

"Yes, it's true but it needs a bit of an explanation. It was cheating at first, but after she was caught with the old thing of 'it isn't what it looked like,' we agreed to have an open marriage. She could have her sexual dalliances if she told me every juicy and nasty detail when she came home. It made for absolutely great sex as far as I was concerned."

"Did you fool around also?" She asked.

"Yes, on occasion, but not as often as she did."

"I don't think I could take you fooling around on me, but could you accept me having sex with other guys?"

"If you could reach between my legs right now, you would know just how much that would turn me on. I would love to share you on occasion with other men."

Our dinner arrived at this point. I wondered to myself if the wait staff heard our conversation. During dinner, both the male and female wait staff were obviously taken with Laura. They paid constant attention to her, and she enjoyed their attention. They were very professional, but she knew as did I that they just couldn't get enough of her. Following dinner, we adjourned to the restaurant bar for one or two last libations. The frank sexual conversation from prior to our meals arriving continued.

Laura asked if I was adventurous?

"Hmmm ... I don't quite know what you are asking? How so adventurous" I asked?

"Surprises" she quipped. "Do surprises shock you?"

"Sometimes they do" I told her.

"Do they turn you off if they are shocking?"

"I guess it depends" I again told her. "Maybe yes and maybe no." "You will just have to spring my surprise on me, and I will do my level best not to disappoint your intent with the surprise that you have conjured up. I am looking forward to what you have in store for me ... I think."

Traffic was light on our hour-long drive toward home.

At one point, we passed a slower large truck on our right. After we had passed the truck, Laura asked "are you ready for the first part of my surprise?"

"YES! I am more than ready."

"Okay then, slow down."

As I slowed, she lowered the window, unbuttoned her satin top and unclipped her front bra clasp. As her large tits fell out of her bra. She said, "here goes!"

Laura rotated in her seat, got onto her knees and leaned out of my car holding both of her big, beautiful tits and screamed at the truck driver ... "I WANT TO SUCK YOUR COCK!!!"

He blasted his horn three times. With her window open the horn was really loud. She continued manhandling her big tits for him to see her. Finally, she said, "if you're game to watch me suck his cock, take the next exit, signal in plenty to of time and pump the brakes to let him know to follow us."

I did and he followed us onto the dark offramp in the desert.

Laura told me to "pull over on the off ramp and to shut my lights off."

Again, I did as she asked. Laura leaned over, kissed me very passionately and told me to suck her tits. Again, I did as she instructed.

I had wanted to suck her tits for months and now, I was sucking them. Gawd, they were perfect in every way. Big, soft milky white flesh with pink very hard nipples and oh so firm.

Then, she told me to sit tight. She was going to go see if he will let her suck his cock for me.

Holy shit ... she just told me she is going to suck this trucker's cock!!!

Laura got out of the car and walked to the driver's side of the truck. She climbed up onto the running board. How I don't know in her tighter than skintight skirt and high heels. Her blouse was still open, and her tits were fully exposed. I saw him reach out to touch her tits as they talked. Next, she climbed down, walked to the passenger side and entered his cab. He turned his headlights off and his cab light on. I could see her up on her knees so he could suck her tits and I assumed he has clasped her ass with his hands. Then, she disappeared into his lap.

It seemed like a dream. My third date with Laura and she was in this guy's truck sucking his cock. I could see him leaning back. I could see his mouth making movements in my mirror but I couldn't hear anything but the rumble of his truck motor.

In no more than ten minutes, Laura was back in my car. Her blouse was still unbuttoned. She showed me two hickies on her milky white flesh of her left tit. My gawd he gave her two hickies on her tit! Jeez this is so hot I thought!

Then, I noticed that she had cum all over the left side of her face and a giant splotch of cum in her flame red hair. Then she asked me if I would kiss her deeply. I did and she shoved her tongue into my mouth with a huge deposit of his cum instantly going down my throat. I sucked every drop of his cum out of her mouth. Then, I licked the cum off her face and sucked as much as I could out of her hair. I bent down to suck her tits and kiss her fresh hickies when I noticed that her satin blouse was also covered in cum which I attempted to lick off.

"Are you ready for the next part of your surprise" she asked?

"There is more?"

"Yes" she said. "Move your seat back and get your pants off." I did exactly as she instructed. Laura then climbed over into my seat, hoisted her skirt and impaled herself on my erect cock.

"Talk really dirty to me as you fuck me! Call me a slut and use every nasty word you know" she demanded. Then, she asked if I liked watching her sucking his cock.

"YES! I loved watching my slut girlfriend sucking that guy off!"

"Did you like the taste of his cum in my mouth?"

"Gawd YES, I want to eat cum from other guys out of your pussy!"

"Will you eat cum out of my pussy after I have been fucked by other guys?"

"Fuck YES! I want your sloppy cunt full of other guys cum!" "I want to watch you getting fucked! Then, I want to clean you out!"

With that, I came over and over. Not just multiple shots of a single orgasm but at least three orgasms in a row for both of us nearly simultaneously. I had never had anything like that happen. Laura was my dream girl.

Then, I heard the truck driver. He as standing at my passenger side window, and he said "Thanks you two. This was fantastic!".

I could tell that he was jacking off as he spoke.

As Laura climbed off of me, she situated herself with her back against the passenger door. Her legs were spread and my cum was draining out of her pussy. "Will you clean me out now" she whispered? "I want him to watch you cleaning my cum filled pussy out."

I didn't answer. I just bent over and began licking and sucking on her pussy. It took a while because of the odd position, but I ate and swallowed as much as I could.

The trucker was still standing by my passenger door. Laura opened the door and said to me, "you didn't really get to see me sucking him off." She climbed out of my car, dropped to her knees, and swallowed his cock. He wasn't big, probably about 5 to 6 inches with really huge balls. It only took him a second for him to start cumming again. Laura pulled off and let him shoot his ropes of cum all over her face again. Then, she pulled him down to her face and made him kiss her.

She got back into the car told the trucker bye and said, "please take me back to your house." I did as she asked.

I asked her if she wanted something to wipe her face off with.

"No, I want you to enjoy me with his dried cum on my face. I have a feeling that you are going to be fucking me with a lot of dried cum on my face in the future."

When we got to my place she asked if she could shower. I showed her the bathroom and she had to ask how to use the toilet. I had an old Victorian home and it had an old pull chain toilet. She had never seen one. I made us some drinks and lit a fire. I undressed and put a robe on.

Laura came out of the bathroom wearing a ladies robe. "Does this belong to a particular woman" she asked?

"No, it is a spare I keep handy. Why?"

"Just wondering if I have any competition" she said softly.

"Laura, YOU are my dream woman! I have been dreaming of a woman like you all my life," I said. "Did I pass your surprise test?"

"YES!!! And then some!" She responded enthusiastically.

"Good! Now, Let's talk" I said.

We settled onto the couch after I turned some soft music on. "Do you have any more questions," I said. "If so, ask away."

12