The Third Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you want to know why I was such a slut tonight?"

"No, I don't need to know why, as long as you will be my slut. I told you, I have always dreamed of hooking up with a lady with your proclivities. I like to share. I do have some 'rules' though."

"What are your rules?" She asked.

"They are simple:

1 You can fuck anybody you want whenever you want.

2 If practical, I want to watch you getting fucked.

3 I also might want to join in while you are getting fucked or after you have gotten fucked.

4 If you go out and pick up a guy that you fuck, please come home to me, and tell me about it and sit on my face draining your pussy into my mouth. But never clean up before coming to see me after you have been fucked. Don't straighten your clothes, don't comb your hair, or fix your makeup. I want you in all your glory of having just been royally fucked!

5 If you can't come to my place, call me and tell me all about it.

6 If you go out to get fucked and I can't join you because of my travel schedule, I want photos and/or videos. Make sure that the guy takes photos. Include closeups of you sucking his cock and his cock in your pussy

7 Most important, NEVER EVER lie to me! Lying is the kiss of death for me.

8 Your pussy smelled and tasted amazing tonight. Always keep your pussy clean for me.

"Can I ask some questions?" Laura asked.

"Yes, of course" I said.

"Do you ever get jealous?"

"No ... I really do like to share and the sharing is all about your pleasure. I gain my pleasure from your pleasure. But I am NOT into the humiliation scene. I just like to share."

"Will you be fucking. Other women?" "No, I am a one-woman man. I have tried that in the past and it doesn't work for me."

"You seemed to like his cum. Are you gay?" "No, I am bi and I do like the taste of a guy's cum on you. I liked it as I cleaned it out of your pussy, off your tits and from your mouth.

Then Laura said, "I have had multiple guys in a single night. Is that a problem?"

"No, I would love to escort you to a gang bang club anytime you want more than one guy. I would love to have you after two, five or even ten guys if you want. I know of several clubs, and they are a lot of fun. Or, we could just go dancing and pick up several guys for your pleasure. I would love to watch you enjoy getting fucked by multiple men. I want to be last in line to enjoy you."

"What if I want to set my own thing up for multiple guys?" Laura asked.

"No problem, just let me know ahead of time and NEVER lie about it. Make sure somebody takes photos and video. I want to see you getting fucked and always look at the camera. Tell me how much you are enjoying getting fucked on the video."

"Do you have any more to add to the surprise for the night?" I asked.

"No, I don't." She told me.

"Oh, do you like toys?" I asked.

"YES, I love toys. Do you have any?"

"As a matter of fact, yes, I do. I have quite a variety."

12