All Comments on 'The Third Daughter Ch. 01'

by monica31970

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So sucking fucking hot

Absolutely wonderful story. I am a male and one of my female partners is is bi, she got absolutely steamed reading this and had me eating her cunt for hours, but not let me use my cock only my tongue. I kept eating her out till she passed out from the insane pleasure and exhaustion. It was fabulous for me too as I absolutely adore cunt. Cunt crazed sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
Short but gripping

"A mystery wrapped inside a riddle inside an enigma..." or something like that as Churchill said. You've got me hooked, Monica. This looks as if it will be as good a read as your Back to the Fuchsia series with a fascinating major character in Clemency.. Just let down by my usual whinge---it was a little short for my taste. Still, different strokes I guess. Don't keep us waiting too long.

BillyslateBillyslateover 3 years ago

Amazing Gift!!!

This story commenced with a bit of sexiness, mystery and intrigue, with the potential of developing into an awesome multi-chapter Lesbian sex series. I am completely "hooked from the introduction" and am breathlessly awaiting release of the next chapter!!

A 5*Star Rating For Me🎉 & Please Rush On Posting CH.-02!!!!!!

AliceGeeAliceGeeover 3 years ago

Very enjoyable Monica, as all of your stories are. I have no idea where this is going but I know that it is going to be fun finding out. You write wonderful stories and never fail to impress, especially me.

annag98annag98over 3 years ago
Pure perfection

I loved every single second of this story - it is now one of my favourites, not just by you Monica. Thank you so much. Can't wait for part 2.

Anna

xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Intriguing

That's for sure. I'm not certain where it's going, and I certainly don't get the third daughter reference. Where are the first two? Is Clemency the daughter? Is Monica? Hell, is Denise? Do they have daughters? Are Clemency, Denise, and Monica the three (unknown) daughters of the same mother? Is there incest involved? (I so wish). So many questions. I'll definitely be around for the answers. Five.

bbaron2274bbaron2274over 3 years ago

Started in a room of curiosity and is leading to I don't

know

Wrigley28Wrigley28over 3 years ago
Frustrating

Great story... but NEED part 2!!! OMG How can you leave us in such suspense...

As always your stories have the realism of life and the mystery of fantasy, very well written, please give us part 2 soon!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years ago

Like Clemency, you tease us nicely, ratcheting up the erotic tension. Can’t wait to read next one, so having given this 5, off I dash xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermonica31970@monica31970
Single, submissive lesbian hoping to make friends and maybe, who knows, something may develop? I'm 50, live alone and am self-employed. 5' 5" with chestnut hair currently to my shoulders. 32a, 23, 34 (ish) I find intelligence attractive but I don't expect to meet Miss Einst...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES