All Comments on 'The Third Daughter Ch. 02'

by monica31970

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
annag98annag98over 3 years ago
So, so wonderful

Even better than part one, if that is possible. I absolutely adore Maggie *and* Clemency. I wish I could give you ten stars. I love it!

Anna

xxxx

MigbirdMigbirdover 3 years ago
Almost Indescribable

Hard to put into words the erotic intensity of this piece. So very well crafted. Is it even possible to experience more between Maggie and Clemency? Thank you.

LivelyJenLivelyJenover 3 years ago
Hypnotic and powerful

What an entrancing story! I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This story is really next level in concept and execution.

I get the feeling that there is more to Maggie and Clemency's relationship that has yet to be revealed. Clemency didn't randomly select Maggie to be her paramour IMHO. Clemency also seemed surprised that Maggie noticed her eyes changed colors. Is Maggie particularly susceptible to Clemency's powers of suggestion???

I really hope there is a chapter three to expand on this wonderfully mysterious and erotic tale.

Cinco Estrellas

MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
Five stars from me

It's not only Maggie who is learning more and understanding less, I'm sure that most if not all of your readers are also suitably mystified. Keep them on their toes. This is certainly one of these tales where the plot is thickening and enjoyably so. So it's five stars from me!

AliceGeeAliceGeeover 3 years ago

Wow! Monica that was so intense. I am so into this story and this episode was even hotter than the first part, which is a neat trick in itself. Please let the story continue so that we will get to know what Clemency's ultimate plan is for Maggie, pleasure or something infinitely darker. Monica I salute you, you are the consummate writer of erotic fiction.

MariaG983MariaG983over 3 years ago
Oh wow

I could feel it too, just like Maggie was feeling it. I wanted more!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years ago

That I can only give this piece of erotic brilliance 5 stars is a grave injustice. It deserves many more. Your build up was perfect, as were the climaxes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermonica31970@monica31970
Single, submissive lesbian hoping to make friends and maybe, who knows, something may develop? I'm 50, live alone and am self-employed. 5' 5" with chestnut hair currently to my shoulders. 32a, 23, 34 (ish) I find intelligence attractive but I don't expect to meet Miss Einst...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES