The Third Hunt Pt. 04

Story Info
She leaps at her last chance of defiance.
5.7k words
4.64
11.1k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was going to breed me.

That was the only thought I could even think of later that night, handcuffed to the bedpost. For once, I had managed to stay awake after being reamed by Jason's monster of a cock, and now I found sleep to be fleeting.

Why wouldn't it be? My rapist, who had assaulted me numerous times on three separate occasions, had just told me that he planned on impregnating me once I 'agreed' to be his little fuckdoll. I wasn't ready to have anyone's baby, let alone let his. I didn't even like the idea of kids that much, and now I was going to be forced into the matter.

Craning my neck, I looked down at my body, soaked in sweat. My free hand slid down to my stomach, as if probing the faint outline of my abs. Say goodbye to those if Jason had his way, which he always did. I imagined my stomach bulging out, first as a small dome, then becoming hugely gravid. My breasts were already big as-is; how much would they swell after I got pregnant?

Jason would probably like that, I thought wryly. He definitely loved playing with my boobs- holding them, kneading them, flicking their stiff nipples, sucking them, fucking them...

He'd love making it happen even more. How would he do it, exactly? Would he have some fun first, making me suck him off or fucking my ass till it was numb? Or would he cut to the point and just pound away at my cunt until it was full of his cum? What position would he use? He seemed to like doggy style, but something told me he'd want to see my face as he seeded me, breeding me like the whore I was...

I became acutely aware that my hand had travelled a bit farther down while I was lost in thought, and I pulled it away like I'd accidentally touched a hot stove.

What the fuck was I just thinking? I couldn't have just been actually fantasizing about being forcibly impregnated by the man who'd been tormenting me, raping me, for weeks. The man was a pervert, a monster, a master-

I shivered, and stared at the ceiling. Jason slept soundly next to me, his brawny chest against my back. His flaccid cock was pressed in between my asscheeks, hot against my skin. There was something almost supernatural about him. Not just because of his vigor, but the way he held such sway over my body, my mind. Something told me that it wasn't just bold arrogance when he suggested that I might actually agree to be his by the end of the week.

I needed to get away from him, even as he poisoned my own mind against me. I needed to escape. I'd take the risks of whatever retribution he might try to enact, and try to get him behind bars, if only so there was a barrier between us.

To do that, I'd have to try something I wasn't looking forward to... because some part of me deep down was looking forward to it.

000

At some point, I eventually managed to fall asleep, considering I woke up lying on the hard tile floor of the pool room in the old gymnasium. Once again, I had the thick leather collar around my throat, the thin chain trailing down to the floor and towards the bleachers, where Jason sat. Groaning through the gag, I sat up, brushing my hair aside with the cuffed hand.

"You know the rules by now, sweetie," he said, simply. "Have some fun, won't you?"

Oh, I thought, I'll definitely try.

It was time to execute the first and riskiest part of the escape plan- playing along. Jason got up, presumably to push me into the water like before, but I beat him to the punch. Crawling back, I slid into the water, maintaining eye contact with him as I did a gentle backstroke away from the edge of the pool. A small gesture of obedience, with a little playfulness added.

It seemed to work. Jason grinned, wolfish, then backed out of the room. As soon as the door shut, I swam back to the edge, then slowly clambered out. Wet feet slapping against the tile, I casually strolled to the door. Idly swinging the chain around, I opened the door, then peeked down the hallway. Considering I had just seen him, something told me he was coming back around.

So, I simply stayed there, looking.

It wasn't long before a pair of strong arms slowly wrapped themselves around me, and I was pulled back against a muscular chest. A rough hand slid under my bikini cup, gently pinching my nipple. I gasped through my gag, then turned within his grasp to face him.

"You need to get better at checking your blindspots, huh?" he asked, absentmindedly placing a hand between my legs.

A thick finger ran up and down my clothed seam, and I felt myself get warm, despite the cold dip in the pool.

Come on, I told myself. Play along.

I tilted my head a little to the side, then shrugged my shoulders, looking up at him with what I hoped were puppy dog eyes. Then, slowly, I reached behind and unclasped my bikini top, slipping it off and handing it to him. I did an exaggerated stretch, pushing my chest out and offering him a sly look.

Jason grabbed my chain and pulled me close, tongue lapping up the saliva pooling around my gag, before leaning down and sucking on one of my nipples. His other hand pushed my bikini bottom aside and toyed with my clit for a few moments, sending heat rushing up my stomach.

Giving my nipple one last kiss, he pulled his hand away from my cunt, then gently pushed me away. In response, however, I actually walked back up to him, putting one hand on his chest, while the other pointed to my gag. I played the puppy eyes again, hoping he'd infer what I wanted.

"Oh, want to say something to your master?" he asked, arching an eyebrow.

I nodded, tracing a circle on his chest with a finger. He was smart enough to figure that out, but hopefully that was where the depths of his understanding ended.

"Well," he drawled, with a melodramatic sigh, "since you asked so nicely..."

He produced the key, and in one deft movement unlocked it. He pulled the gag out of my mouth, then before I could speak leaned in for a kiss, licking around like he was cleaning up the spittle on my chin. I reciprocated for a moment, before he pulled back.

"Daddy," I said, a bit more shakily than I'd prefer, "I'm feeling so... conflicted."

"About what, baby girl?" he asked, playing with my chain in one hand.

"Well, daddy, it's just... I want to obey you, like I did the first day we played this game. I want to make daddy happy, but..."

"But what?" he asked, a bit harsher before. His eyes studied me, and I knew I'd have to really play it up.

"But I also want you to catch me and punish me," I said, pouting. "Not like the first day, since that hurt your girl's ass, but like yesterday. Yesterday, you fucked your girl's ass really good, and I think daddy might like to do that again."

If the massive tent in his shorts meant anything, that was a yes. His breath quickened a little as I continued rubbing circles on his chest, and I knew I could press.

Since, after all..." I continued.

My hand trailed down and brushed against his raging hard on.

"I'm your whore who likes it in the ass."

He stiffened at that, in both meanings of the term. Suddenly jerking my chain, I was pulled against him, his hard cock pressing against my belly. I shuddered a little as my bare breasts rubbed against his chest.

"That you are," he said. A hand slid down and cupped my asscheek. "You really do want daddy's cock in your ass, don't you?"

I nodded, with more enthusiasm than I'd been planning.

"But I don't know if it counts as obeying when you want to be punished, daddy." I pouted again. "What do I do?"

"Well then," he said, squeezing my ass. "I'll catch you, and I'll fuck your ass, just like before. I'll go gentle. I'll even keep the gag off, so you can tell daddy all the nice things you wanna say about him. But until you cuff yourself, you won't get any attention on your pussy, since you gotta learn that it's mine. Got it?"

I nodded, offering him a smile of gratitude.

"Now then," he said, as if forcing his voice to be level. "It's time to catch you again."

He pushed me away, only to pull me back in, my wet tits slapping against his chest.

"That's one." His breath tickled my ear as he roughly untied my bikini bottom and pulled it away, leaving me nude.

He didn't even pause to caress me this time. His breathing seemed almost ragged as he pushed me once more, before grabbing my hand and pulling me back in.

"And that's two."

He held me tight against his chest, before a hand slid down my wet and bare back and grabbed my asscheek. He leaned down and kissed me for a brief moment, then suddenly scooped me up in his arms, carrying me bridal style. My arms wrapped around his neck almost instinctively to keep my balance, and I realized immediately how intimate a gesture that was on my part.

He leaned in to suck on my nipple for a brief moment, then carried me over to one of the locker rooms, the same one he'd fucked me in last time. Setting me down, he directed me towards the sink, and I knew what to do. Gripping the edges of the sink, I arched my back and spread my legs apart. I looked at his face reflected in the mirror, and we locked eyes. There was a hungry look in his face, mixed in with something I swore was pride.

His hands grabbed my hips, then slid over to grab my asscheeks and spread them wide.

"You wouldn't believe how hard I had to restrain myself from grabbing this ass every time you walked by, after your birthday. It's not just big, but it's got shape, and by god it jiggles just right."

Letting go, he gave it a little slap, first on one cheek, then the other. I felt myself blush a little bit, my navel tightening as he manhandled my butt. Suddenly, he knelt down, and I let out a sharp yelp as his face buried itself in my asscrack. I had to resist the urge to squirm as his tongue probed my rosebud, coating it in saliva before slobbering along the rest of my crack. The stubble of his chin tickled against my outer folds, sending a faint quiver down my legs. Pulling back a little, he gave one cheek a little bite, not even enough to leave a mark, then did the same to the other.

Once he got my ass nice and lubed, he stood back up and disrobed. In the mirror, could see his hard cock stand up to attention, before he plopped it between my asscheeks. His skin was hot against mine, like red iron, and I whimpered a little as he ground it up and down my crack.

"F-fuck my ass, daddy," I said.

His hands suddenly grabbed my hips, hard enough to almost hurt, and the tip of his cock pressed against my rosebud. His eyes locked with mine, and he smiled, wolfish. I made myself relax, open to him, and he pushed in. It was slower than the rough fuckings of before, but it was still fast and smooth as he almost glided into my ass. In a matter of moments, he was balls deep in me, hips pressed against my pillowy cheeks.

"I'm all in, baby girl," he cooed, sliding a hand up to grab one of my breasts. "How does daddy's cock feel in your ass?"

Come on, play along with him, I told myself.

"Daddy's cock feels so good in my ass," I said. "It's so warm, so big... I didn't know I could feel like this until you came along, daddy."

It wasn't that far off, to be honest. I'd been soured after the first time he'd sodomized me in the shower, but especially after the gentler fucks it'd been growing on me, if that was the right way to describe it. If it wasn't me being raped by my dad's old friend, I might even like it- maybe I could find a boyfriend who was into anal once this monster was out of my life.

He suddenly began to pull out, leaving only the head of his dick inside and began to slowly push back in. I felt myself stretch around him, my ass gripping his cock.

"Daddy does have a few more questions for you, baby girl," he said, a bit out of breath as he slowly reamed my ass. "Which way do you like taking it up the ass best? Nice and slow, like this?"

To emphasize the point, he slowed his pace, waiting half a second before hilting again, and made sure to drive his thrust a little deeper into me.

For my part, I was just trying to stay focused on relaxing my ass and ignoring the heat in my navel, let alone pondering what ways I liked being sodomized. It took me a few moments to process what he said, then look at him in the mirror.

"I dunno, daddy," I said. "This way is really good. It... I get to feel just how big you are, and I get to play along."

Gripping the sink tighter, I pushed my ass against him, timing it with his thrusts as he fucked me. He let out a groan at that, and I had to resist the urge to smirk. The plan was slowly working.

"How about this one, baby girl," he grunted.

Hilting in me, he paused, then laid himself over my wet back, legs abducted over mine. His hands slithered up my stomach and grabbed my breasts, squeezing them tightly as he began to grind into my ass. I felt myself flush a little at that, and struggle to keep my grip on the sink.

"This one's also really good, daddy," I managed to pant out. "Your cock's so big, daddy, and your baby girl loves having it up her ass, so she hates it leaving. It's so... so nice and hot inside me, I love it. I love how it rubs inside me and you play with your girl's tits."

He pressed his cheek against mine, letting me see both of our flushed faces in the mirror, our synched breaths as he gently ground his cock in my butt. I could see him as he began to play with my tits, kneading their soft flesh and tweaking their nipples into stiff peaks.

That went on for a little while, before he licked my ear and whispered "But which one do you really want, baby girl?"

I knew what he meant by that. Craning my neck, I made myself kiss him, sucking on his bottom lip.

"I want you to fuck my ass, daddy," I purred. "Fuck me like an animal. Take me like your whore. Your whore who loves daddy's cock in her ass."

He pulled back at that, then grabbed my collar, forcing my back to arch as he slowly slid out of my ass, about halfway. Then, he began to pound into me, his hot cock pulling out maybe only halfway before slamming back into me. His balls slapped against my wet pussy like clockwork as he plundered my round ass, each thrust sending a jolt up my stomach and to my nipples.

Fuck, the heat was getting a bit much. I could practically see my eyes roll up as he continued to ream my tight ass, fucking me with reckless abandon. I needed to concentrate, focus before I felt myself get lost in the haze of forced pleasure.

His hand, the one not holding my chain, came down on my ass with a sharp crack, and I moaned louder than I expected. He slowed down a little bit, letting more of his length slide out of me before slamming back inside, but it was not a leisurely pace, not a gentle fuck. My tits swayed with each impact as he sank into me, and I knew he could see it, if his wolfish gaze meant anything.

"You're loving this, aren't you?" he asked, panting. "You love daddy fucking your ass."

"Yes," I made myself say, or at least I wanted to think I had to make myself say it. "Yes, I love daddy fucking my ass."

He slapped my cheeks again, and I moaned louder. Fuck, it was getting hard to think straight. I needed to focus, keep him off guard, right? That was the fucking plan- make him think I was an obedient little whore, then escape during the next hide and seek game he seemed intent on doing. I'd even gotten him to remove the gag so I could scream for help.

Then he hastened his pace again, and suddenly all I could think about was how warm it felt as he glided in and out of my ass, how empty it felt without him. What was it about this man that he could make me feel this way? I needed to regain some initiative, so I began to thrust back against him once more, making the impact of his hips against my asscheeks all the louder.

"Fuck," he grunted. "Fuck, your ass is the best I've ever had. And I know this cock is the best you've ever had. The only cock you've ever had, will ever have. You love having this cock in your ass, don't you baby girl?"

"Yes, daddy," I said, almost absentmindedly. "I love having your cock in my ass."

"You won't take any other cock. They're not good enough for you, baby girl."

"No, they're not good enough, daddy." Fuck, was he right?

"This is my ass, you hear?" He changed tempo again, slowly, slowly sliding out before shoving back in with monstrous force.

"It's your ass, daddy." Another wave of pleasure rolled up my, and I fumbled my grip on the sink. "Fuuuck, it's your ass."

We locked gazes again, even as I simply lay on the sink, cheek pressed against the faucet. He had both hands on my hips, now, and he was taking what was his, thrusting into me like a wild animal as pounded my tight ass.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," I slurred.

"You love daddy cumming in your ass too, don't you?" he managed to grunt.

"Yes... yes, I love it," I panted. "I love having daddy blow his hot load in his little girl's ass. Please fuck my ass, daddy, I love getting fucked in the ass."

He was getting close, I know. His thrusts were more erratic, his cock beginning to jerk inside of me. I looked him in the eye as he plundered me, just as the tension in my navel came to a climax, and I did as well.

I felt a few tears streaming down my face as I came, clenching tightly around his massive cock and moaning like a whore.

"Oh god, I love it, I love you daddy."

That did it. He slammed atop me, skin slapping against skin, and he grunted in my ear as his hot seed flooded into my bowels. He lay atop for a few moments, occasionally twitching and sending another rope of cum into me, then slowly pulled his cock out of my ruined ass. I could see it in the mirror, shiny and flaccid, and marveled at what he'd taken me with.

I don't know how long it was before he grabbed the chain of my collar and guided me to my knees. Once again, his massive veiny dick stared me in the face, a string of precum dripping down from the tip. I instinctively opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out, catching the string. Then I rose up and leaned forward, taking him inside. My hands rested on his hard stomach as I slurped at his slimy dick, tasting our union. Even flaccid it was large, enough that I could deep throat it as I coaxed it slowly back to hardness.

After a few minutes, he tugged on the chain and guided me back up. I stood on shaky legs, still aware of the load dribbling out of my ass, and wiped my mouth.

"That was a lot of fun, daddy," I cooed, adding a playful giggle. "You fucked your little girl's ass really good. Can we do that again?"

"Well, you haven't cuffed yourself yet, have you whore?" Jason asked.

I shook my head, playfully, and tried to ignore the flutter of excitement at what that entailed.

"Well then," he drawled, "looks like we still have a while to go."

There we go, I thought to myself. Let him think I was an obedient little slut, let him get his guard down. Just convincing him to take the gag out meant that I could scream for help when I managed to get out of the building.

He slipped my bikini bottoms back on, then gave me my top. I tied it back on, and made sure to give it a little tug, making my tits jiggle. Jason seemed to appreciate the sight of that, if the little swat on my ass meant anything. Taking my chain, he led me out of the locker room and back towards the pool room.

Considering that, last time, more and more time passed between each assfucking, I knew he'd need time to recover. He'd take his time chasing me, meaning more time for me to potentially escape. And if he caught me, I could just let him fuck me again.

A quiver ran down my loins at the thought.

Something told me I'd need to get caught at least once again if it meant keeping him exhausted. Just to be safe.

0.0.0

The next time, we actually played the "game" properly, though it was still a far cry from the first day.

It took him longer to find me than even yesterday, when he'd seemed his most playful. He'd let me see him come around the corner, give me time to move in the opposite direction and try to hide in one of the rooms.

12