The Third Hunt Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he'd cornered me, he would take longer to search the room for me, almost certainly looking over my hiding spot by choice, and then he'd let me try to run before he caught me. I'd let him fondle me for a while as he pulled my bikini away, all while I fed him what he wanted to hear. Daddy this and daddy that, I can't wait for you to fuck my ass again daddy.

Then he caught me again, and that time he just pressed me against the wall and ground into my ass, slowly sodomizing me as he told me what he loved about my ass. And in turn, even with my face pressed up against the cool tile of the wall, I told him how much I loved him fucking my ass. When I was allowed to speak, anyway; he spent a lot of that session with his tongue in my mouth.

But the plan seemed to be working. His orgasm that time was weaker, his cock jerking only twice in my ass before he was done, and when I went to my knees to clean up, it took longer to coax him back to hardness as I caressed his shaft with my tongue and slurped his tip. I guess the session late last night on the couch had drained him a fair bit.

So, as he guided me back to the pool room, I knew I'd make my move soon.

The cool water of the pool was refreshing as I lowered myself back in, and I made sure to do a gentle backstroke as I swam towards the center, giving Jason a good view of my heaving chest. He grinned at that, watching my breasts strain against the bikini cups, and then he left the room.

I stayed there for a few minutes, floating in the pool and straining my ears as I tried to listen for where he was going. When I was satisfied I couldn't hear him anymore, I slowly crept out of the pool, gripping the chain tightly so it didn't make any sound. Tiptoeing out of the room, I did a sort of fast shuffle out of the hall to ensure my wet feet didn't loudly slap against the floor.

The main entrance was a little bit farther away than my previous targets for escape, but I was counting on that. I figured he might not patrol those areas as he hunted me, not with the risk I'd go for the easier escape routes. Plus, without the gag, I wasn't making the same kind of heavy breathing as before, and as soon as I was out I could scream for help, and keep screaming as I ran for it. Someone, anyone, had to be around at this time of day to hear me, right?

The entrance was in sight. I paused, listening for footsteps, and heard nothing. I crept forward, heart pounding, and opened the door. Bright sunlight hit my eyes and forced me to close them at first, and as I slowly adjusted I could see the parking lot before me. It had been abandoned, grass growing through cracks in the asphalt, but I could see the road up ahead.

I moved to take a step outside-

-and hesitated.

I felt paralyzed. Freedom was right in front of me, just a step and a scream away, but doubt still held me in place. What if no one could hear me? Maybe I'd just risk blowing my one chance of escape, make sure he'd be smarter with security. Maybe he'd hurt me in reprisal, or hurt my friend and my mom...

Maybe I was starting to wonder if I wanted to escape?

No. No no no. This was him screwing with my head again. This man was a stalker, a fucking rapist who had forced himself onto me, made me do all sorts of things... I had to get away.

I took the step out, and breathed in to scream-

-only for a rag to clamp over my mouth, held in place by a firm hand. A muscular arm looped around my waist, just under my breasts, and I was dragged back. My vision swam as the chloroform took hold, and I tried struggling against the grip.

"Nice try," Jason panted, out of breath like he'd been running. "Can't blame you for one last show of defiance, eh?"

I couldn't really respond to that. All I could do was look at the sky, and realize that I had finally lost. Then I breathed in deep, letting the chloroform enter my lungs, and there was darkness.

0.0.0

It took a while for me to get a bearing on anything, once I woke up. Blackness greeted my eyes, silence my ears. I was vaguely aware of cushioning beneath me- my couch, specifically. So I guess I was back home, at the very least, but that didn't explain my lack of vision.

Hold on. There was something tightly bound about my head, like a blindfold, but it was heavy, cushioned. Whatever it was, it also covered my ears, like noise-cancelling headphones, and again I could feel the ball gag in my mouth. It must have been some sort of special contraption Jason had prepared for me, but to do what?

He sensed my stirring, because suddenly I felt something touch the blind as light flooded my vision, but not from the covering being taken off. Instead, the light was coming from inside my blind, and I felt creeping realization of what it was- a VR headset of some kind. Nothing fancy, but the screen took up my entire vision.

Jason's face filled the screen. This had clearly been filmed in the house, just today- looking past him, I could quite literally see my bound form on the couch, sans headset.

"Looks like you're finally awake, baby girl," he said, smirking. "You gave daddy a bit of a scare today, didn't you? You were always a smart girl. It's one of the reasons I made you mine- I love fucking those brains out."

Camera still in hand, he knelt by the me in the video, and gently caressed between my legs. I reflexively tried crossing them, even though it had already been done.

"Now, you might be worried about what I'm going to do. You might think I'm going to hurt you. But I'd never hurt you, baby girl." He grinned. "At least, not more than you want."

His hand left my crotch in the video, only to be replaced with a wand- my wand, to be exact.

"This is just like our late-night sessions. Just... tailored to teach you a particular lesson. Enjoy the video."

He winked, and the video swapped to what I had a sinking feeling they were going to be. My own moans filled my ears as I watched myself getting railed by him that first night in the Zveroby house. I squirmed, trying to tune out the wet sounds I heard, trying to close my eyes, but I couldn't shut it out. Heat began to rise in my navel.

It only got worse when I suddenly felt the cool tip of the wand press against my clit and spring to life, sending arcs of electricity dancing up my body as he stimulated me. I moaned through the gag, spittle wetting my chin as I shuddered under the pincer movement he'd set up.

Over the course of a few minutes, the heat bubbled up in my navel as he continued to use the wand on my clit, while all I could see and hear was my first time on the VR screen. I could feel my legs quiver, my abs tense as the orgasm prepared to come.

But, right before I would've been driven over the edge, the wand pulled back, and all I could do was groan out half a sob through my gag. On screen, I was not denied an orgasm as he pillaged me with his thick cock.

So this was the punishment for my defiance, I understood. He was going to bring me to the edge over and over again, and I couldn't even ask for release. Something told me this was going to go on for a long while.

As my frustrated quivering died down, the wand returned to my clit, and another hand slid up my stomach to play with my breast. On screen, I saw myself bent over in the gym as he fucked my ass- taken from today, clearly. And so I was forced to listen to myself heap praise on his cock on loop, while he brought me to the edge again and pulled away.

The video shifted towards the end of the gym session, as my bright-red face was contorted with ecstasy and I said "I love you daddy". That, too, was brought on loop as he continued to bring me up and down over the course of what must have been hours, as it began to physically hurt to not cum at the hands of my master.

"I love you daddy. I love you daddy. I love you daddy."

000

When it was finally done, without a single orgasm, he wordlessly pulled the headset off, and carried me to the bathroom in his burly arms. No way I could have done it myself- after the hours in the machine, my legs couldn't even support themselves.

I didn't look him in the eye, afraid of what I'd say or do. Would I be desperate enough to ask him to fuck me right then and there to finally end my denial, even if it hurt?

He drew a bath and guided me into it, while he stayed clothed (for once). He gently washed away my sweat and cum with a sponge, then dried me off and carried me, still naked of course, to bed.

Nothing else. No mocking words, no rough fuck on my bed. He just laid me down, then undressed and cuddled up next to me, arm looped across my chest.

000

The next morning, when I woke on the pool floor with the gag back in my mouth and my bikini back on, I didn't even wait for the normal dramatics. I almost leapt into the pool, then clambered back out of the water. My legs still ached, but I could stand on my own.

Now, I could look him in the eyes, wordlessly letting him know what I was going to do. The ache of denial was still strong, and I needed to get rid of it.

I walked over to the bleacher and slowly pulled my bikini off, then laid myself down. Looping the cuff underneath, I maintained eye contact as I opened my legs for him.

He disrobed as well, and I let out a shudder of pleasure as he finally slid into me, gently grinding into my aching and slick cunt. He knelt down, sucking and lapping at my nipples as he began to quicken his pace, and I began to moan through the gag.

My only hope now was if he honored the stipulation he made at the beginning, and if I said no at the end of the week I could be rid of him forever. Until then, however, all I could do was obey him like the slut I was.

Then I cried out as I finally came, tears rolling down my face, and he hilted inside and sent lava shooting into my womb.

But something told me even that hope was faint.

12