The Third Option Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right now, so hungry."

"Why don't we send the bitch boy?"

Yeah, why didn't we? Fuck! "I got different work for him," she said as soon as she thought of it. "The Benz is filthy and I am going to make him clean it in yoga pants and a tube top. I also want him to finish the laundry. I don't want to ask you to do that stuff."

"Yeah, fuck that. I'll get dressed and go. Text me some pics of him in his bitch clothes."

"I will," she assured him as she stood up and walked toward her bedroom.

She went into her bathroom and turned the shower on. She waited until she heard Diego leave then went back out into the bedroom. Ben was still on his knees in front of the love seat where she left him. He was not allowed to move from that spot until she gave him new instructions and he knew that.

"Ben," she said and he turned on his knees to face her. "Here." She tossed him a small key and he caught it. "Take your cock out." Was that a knowing look on his face?

"Yes Lady Rachel," he said and immediately stuck the key in the small padlock that held his chastity device closed. His cock filled every millimeter of it and looked like it was straining to burst out of it. His fat dick bulged at the base and his big nuts were pulled hard away from his groin. It looked very painful but he didn't show any discomfort.

She watched his strong hands deftly unlock and remove the lock. As soon as he did the three inch plastic piece his big dick was stuffed into separated from the ring around his bulging scrotum. He eased the plastic piece off his pinched cock head and his knob seemed to quadruple in size. He took the ring out from around his scrotum and his nuts fell to hang between his muscular thighs. When he released his dick it sprang up and smacked him in the abdomen.

"Shall I go clean the car now?" he asked.

Was he fucking with her? "No, I want you to shave."

"Shave?" She walked over to him and stood over him.

She looked down and saw this muscular, hairy, obedient man on his knees with a huge cock standing up, straining, at attention, and she felt a gush of wetness escape her pussy and slide down her inner thighs. And if the male half of the world was entirely populated by Diegos nothing would get done and everybody would starve to death in a matter of weeks. He may be sweet and kind, and he may understand you, but if the house gets broken into don't look to him to save you because he'll be getting his little hairless ass raped right after yours is used up. His voice was clear in her head and it made her wetter.

"Stand up," she barked and he quickly complied. When he was standing in front of her she reached out and gathered up his cock and balls in her right fist. It was more than she could wrap her fingers around. She used her left hand to complete the encirclement of his cock and balls. "No hair from here down. That means all the hair off your cock, your ball sack, all the way back to your taint. I want it smooth as Diego's by the time I am done with my shower. You can use the guest bathroom upstairs."

Oh sweet Jesus, she had that hard cock in her hand now. She felt it, briefly, the night he raped her and she had complete control over it for almost two full years since. At no time in those two years did she ever want to revisit it. Why now? Somehow, during their brief conversation on the ride home from the mall, what he said earned him some respect in her eyes. She hated that. This was not part of the plan.

"As you wish Lady Rachel."

She let his cock go and smacked it like it disgusted her. The force of her slap made it dip then smack back up against his abdomen like one of those spring doorstops. She could do that for hours. Maybe she would once she got her head right regarding him again. She would invite her girlfriends over and they could play with him like cats play with those doorstops.

"And trim that bush down too. It's like a forest of funk down there."

"Yes Lady Rachel."

"Hurry up, if you aren't done by the time I am out of the shower you will wash the car in yoga pants, a tube top, with a butt plug up your ass."

He turned around and walked toward the stairs. She watched him go and focused on his muscular ass. She made him do squats to exhaustion at least once or twice a week and his showed progress. His glutes were rock hard. How had she not noticed any of this sooner.

Hair from the wrong places - that's a sign of masculinity. That hairless Twilight Movie watching little fuck toy you keep around is just a girl with a cock. Why did that phrase stick with her. Why was the hair on his chest and abdomen, the hair on his back and ass, why was it so goddamn sexy now? She spun and went to her shower. She stepped under stream and felt the warm water soak into her hair and run down her body. It was not a cold shower. She should be taking a cold shower. What the hell was she doing?

12