All Comments on 'The Third Room'

by NSCarter

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
bobdown62bobdown62about 7 years ago
Enjoyable

I guess cuckoldry isn't for everyone but I like the fantasy and I like this story. Certainly looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good of its type

I too am not a great fan of cuckold stories, but this one was interesting because of the very effective description of his ambivalent reactions. I would have liked more of the back story, why was the third room part of her requirements, and why did he accept it as just?

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
The issue with this...

The issue with this: well written, but what isn't explaained id why did she married him? She couldn't love him, as she didn't respect him a little bit. Was he rich with a fetish of being cuckolded and she took he chance to be a whore with a good life? That's what missing in it: The reasons behind their marriage...We don't know nothing about this two. Then suddenly two more strangers showed up...1*

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 7 years ago
Not my cup of tea

but it was well-written and readable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More Please

For God's sake don't stop now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
If that was me

By the time they got to our house the next night. I would be gone for good and the bank accounts would be empty, the house would be hers and my name would be changed. hope the 3 of them make a fine family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NEED SOMETHING TO DO

These kind of stories give IMPO and his like something to do every day.Just B.T. B stories are to boring so we need more cuck stories to entertain the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very nice.

Something different for a change.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
HA!

This is a pretty credible piece of fiction and different from most of the other cuckoldry stories here. Literate, almost, except it starts in the middle and never explains who the character are and why they are behaving as they do. From an amateur writer, it's pretty good. At the very least we will get a look inside the mind of a cuckold as the event happens.

It's so amusing to read all the outraged (!!!) comments from male readers who want to argue with the author's characters. Happens every cuckold story, too, like clockwork. No, fellas, this will be a story about a man who shares his wife. You won't talk him out of it. The plot is out of your control and all you can do is read it. And, of course, leave helpful comments.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 7 years ago
Outstanding

Not a big fan of the theme but the writing is so good it overcomes my reluctance. Please let him merely watch and suffer. When the cuckold participates it becomes ludicrous.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 7 years ago
DIFFERENT!

Many scream about there being nothing different in these stories--well this one is about as different as you'll find and still have a cuckold story. Oh yeah--I forgot, they don't like cuckold stories but love to read LW, which is defined by creators as extra-marital fun. I gave you a four since its your first story and you really thought out of the box here.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 7 years ago
If I were the husband

I would just run and keep running away as fast as I can. Don't look back, forget love, forget everything else. Run run run away as fast as you can. Don't let them do it to you.

NSCarterNSCarterabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the positive comments

Thanks to everyone who commented positively or constructively. Much appreciated.

For those who felt there were gaps, it was intentional (which does not mean that it worked necessarily!) with the idea of leaving the reader wondering at the backstory. And I am afraid it is intended as a stand alone so no sequels. But I have written and posted something else that will be continued.

cyferxcyferxabout 7 years ago
well written but overwrought

It is almost gothic in its implications and extremely well written for a one page story, but it is so overwrought and ambiguous as to be almost completely non-erotic, although it is probably how Poe would write a cuckold story as a bit of gothic horror. It was ruined, however, by too many details about the cuckolding couple (a stunt man?) which made it too concrete, even mundane. Should have left it as an atmospheric piece of existential marital dread. But well written enough all the same. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome!

Words paint a thousand pictures and this was a masterpiece. ...Yeah, ok, there were a few typo's, but so what. It definitely sent a chill up my spine and given me plenty to think about long after I've finished reading the story. 10 out of 10 for imagination and we definitely need more stores like this. Thank you.

MSKeslerMSKeslerabout 7 years ago
Captivating

I love your writing style.....it captures the emotional and psychological pain of the cuckolded husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
When Joe and Collete got there?

They discovered her alone. Seems Hubby had enough, packed his things, cleaned out the bank accounts and left. With no forwarding address. Stupid story.

katibkatibabout 5 years ago
Oh My!

Hate the theme but like the execution (writing).

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 5 years ago
A little more sweating...

"I've invited Joe and Colette round tomorrow evening" is when he learns the date has been set. And he has _only a day_ before it will happen.

Why not say "round next weekend" or "round Saturday next"?

He gets off so easy with only a day to face his fear. He could have been agonizing for a week (plus or minus) counting down the hours to his cuckolding.

Just a nit, but one I could have exploited.

Rw43Rw43about 5 years ago
What I dislike about the story is what makes it so effective

You wove together so many elements, many of which had to be sequenced just right in order to avoid confusion. Masterfully done.

The cuckold theme is also tricky, and you've still left us wondering how he feels about it. Very effective.

But there is one specific element that makes this story pulse. It cloys and clings to you, even when you want to get away. It's like going to the beach but neglecting to remove the voluminous over shirt before it gets soaked, so you end up fighting to get it off until you realize you need it after all. What is it? the present tense. I hate it, but it forces me to see what the author sees, think what he thinks, feel what he f---wait, how does he feel? How do I feel? That's a question we want to avoid.

Well done

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

Drop the evil wife and go find a better woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My wife found this and shared it with me, we both enjoyed it tremendously. It had a certain ‘film noir’ ambiance that was highly erotic and tantalizing - there was something always just out of reach of the reader.

My wife’s first time with another man was similar to Colette’s and it was earth shatteringly powerful for both of us. In the course of a few short hours, he completely reconfigured the sexual dynamic of our marriage. And now, 15 years later, our marriage still carries that imprint, which was burned into our souls that first night.

My wife is a petite, Latina who weighs in at only 95 lbs. and stands 4’ 11” tall. Despite her diminutive size, she has nice curves in all the right places. Also, she is extremely outgoing and, when she flashes her Colgate smile at men, they feel it. She discovered her considerable power, over boys, when she was a ‘budding’ young woman at the age of twelve and by age 13 she had a nice b-cup rack. She is now beyond ‘flirting’ and her effect could be thought of as ‘bewitching” a man.

We began dating when we were twenty and we soon talked about the possibility of marriage. We were compatible on many things. And we discovered that we both shared the same sexual fantasy. I wanted a wife who slept around, and she wanted to continue “dating” after marriage. However, I would need to be faithful to her.

A week after our honeymoon, she took her first extramarital lover. He was 10 years older than us. Just like in your story, he insisted that that my wife gaze into my eyes as he “took her marital fidelity”. Little did we know how powerful that ‘eye contact’ would be for a young couple like us.

I sat up in bed with my back against the headboard. Then, he positioned her doggy-style, so her face was right in front of mine. On the wall behind the headboard was a mirror which, enabled him to closely watch her eyes and her facial expressions.

As he positioned himself to take her, she made full eye contact with me and like your story, “…trying to send silent messages of love and reassurance…” Next, as he slowly worked his huge cock into her tight little pussy, my wife’s eyes popped wide open like saucers. With her face only inches from mine, she sighed and smiled mischievously from ear to ear.

Without even thinking, she spontaneously exclaimed, “OMG, he must be five times thicker and longer than you!” My 3-inch, pencil-thin dick stiffened with that thought. I saw her lover smile wryly as he overheard her comment.

Soon she was in a trance-like, rolling orgasm with her glazed over eyes staring right into mine. She was shamelessly drooling and it dripped down on my chest. He sped up, leaned over her, and suggestively whispered, “Why don’t you give us a running narrative of what you’re feeling - while I ‘do you; with my thick, long cock?” She smiled and agreed.

Soon, without him even helping her find the right words, she was babbling out her felt truths. They were the truths from her pussy, and her hot, 21-year-old body taking her first big cock. She practically screamed, telling him:

“You’re so big! You’re so thick! You’re so long!”

“I’ve never had one like this before. You’re stretching me like my husband never has.”

“Etc, etc.”, she was downright lewd.

Our sexual relationship was changed beyond recognition that first night. As she took pleasure from his huge man-meat, the smile on my wife’s face changed to bliss. As he pumped her full of his potent baby batter, she smirked with sexualized contempt at me and said, “Oh, baby; he really nailed me good. The way every woman should be nailed!”. My face burned bright red in humiliation; however, my penis shot off. My cum splattered worthlessly up against her tummy which, hovered above me. I didn’t even have to jack off!

I watched her cum the rest of the night in various positions on his huge cock. As the light of the morning dawn streamed into our marital bedroom, she gently told me, “Honey, he owns this pussy. It is now faithful only to him!” With a mixture of sadness and happiness I nodded. (Every time she takes a new lover, we repeat this routine, and it smooths out the emotional rough edges concerning ownership of her cunt and possible jealousy.)

After about three-months of steadily fucking he told her, “Well you know this has to end sooner or later. If you would like it to be later, you can do me a favor.” So, she agreed to do him the ‘favor’ if he would keep fucking her for another three months.

That ‘favor’ was to help him seduce her best friend, another young newlywed on our street. Soon, she was bragging about him to her girlfriend and sharing all the juicy details. Of course, the girlfriend wanted to meet him, and my wife essentially handed him off to her. However, after he had been ‘doing’ the girlfriend for about three months, he asked the same ‘favor’ of her. And she agreed!

Within a few years, my wife and her girlfriend had corrupted eight other young, recently married, wives in our subdivision. It was almost like an Avon or Tupperware pyramid sales scheme. As he finishes with one woman, he hands her off to one of his friends, or he helps her to start ‘dating’ other men.

In our cul-de-sac the wives don’t even care if the neighbors see them being picked up ‘on date night’ by their boyfriends or coming home in the wee hours of the morning.

In summary, staring your wife straight in the eyes, while she is taken by a superior male, completely re-wires both of your brains! A wife’s primitive sex instinct will thereafter cause her to prefer large-cocked males.

Great story: we hope to see additional chapters soon. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Even after five years still boring. Less wine more vinegar.

Two idiots waiting for another two idiots to make their life more idiotic.

Who the fock caress?

Good writer? Well, I think Shakespeare could also have writer a great drama about a turd, but it still have been a … turd.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow. Well-written. Almost scary, or as cyferx said, gothic. This story demonstrates that the cuckolding lifestyle is about the relationship between the couple, and the extra-martial sex is only one aspect of it. Whether they are in a formal D/s relationship or not, this wife is in charge, and she enjoys toying with his mind. He is obviously submissive and can only wait and wonder what she has in store for him. I am excited for him. We are not there yet, but we are getting there. We are a FemDom couple. When I came home from work today, I received my maintenance spanking with a wooden paddle (Ow! 😢) But this is what we both want and need. Tonight is a sex night, which means I will receive her strapon. Every few weeks, the dildo get bigger, and I shudder to think what she has in store for me. 😳

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

There is no joy in watching the severely ill suffer, and no justification for mere voyeurs to their pain.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous