The Third Wheel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, Tricia," he moaned. "Here it comes."

And then her mouth was suddenly full of his salty, tangy, warm load. She swallowed what she could, but there was just too much of it to handle. Ultimately she was left with it smeared all over her face and hands. So so much of it. She wondered again what it might have felt like inside her. She wondered what she was missing out on.

"Sorry, I think some got on your carpet," she said with a smile. He laughed and handed her a paper towel.

She laid down next to him as they caught their breath. Sweat cooled on her skin, and she wondered again if it had been too much of a risk, taking him inside her bare.

"That was my first time," she said. She wanted to hear him say the same thing, but it just hung in the air awkwardly. She started to worry that Ally might have gotten there first.

"Remember Sarah Cooper?" Brent asked. Tricia nodded. "She and I hooked up once, a few months back. And...there's a reason you don't see me with her. There's a reason I haven't mentioned it to you before. Or to anyone, ever. It was just so awkward. Sure, I was awkward, but me and her together, it was extremely awkward."

"I'm sorry about tonight," Tricia said, thinking that in a few days, she'd be safe. Protected. And then they wouldn't have to hold back. "It'll be better next time, I promise."

"Maybe it will, just because you'll be past your first time jitters, but Tricia, you don't ever have to say that to anyone. Tonight was great."

Tricia laughed and snuggled closer to him, but it was soon time to leave.

She kept taking her birth control pills, but they were making her feel more bloated and nauseous every time. It reached a critical point on Monday night, and she had to leave the dinner table to go vomit in the bathroom sink.

Her mother came in to check on you. "Oh poor thing. You're not pregnant, are you?"

"No, mom," Tricia said, hoarse from throwing up.

"Are you sure?"

It made Tricia wonder if her mom had found her search history somehow. She'd been freaking out a bit over the risk she took with Brent on Friday night. She'd read all the info she could find about whether his precum could be enough to do it. Probably not, but there was a chance. Along the way, she had also read about morning sickness. She wasn't sure yet whether Brent's precum could have gotten her pregnant, but she was sure it wasn't that.

"Yeah, I'm positive," she joked feebly. "It's the pill. I don't think I can keep doing this."

"I'm sorry, sweetie. I was really hoping it'd work better for you than it did for me," her mom said. "I'll call you gyno in the morning, and set up an appointment for an IUD, if you'd like that."

"Thanks, mom," Tricia said, and gave her a hug. She was lucky to have a mom that didn't expect her to stay chaste forever, and helped her figure this stuff out.

"It might be a few weeks, so you'll just have to be extra careful on the meantime, okay?"

The next day at school, Brent invited her over again. His mom was heading out of town for the weekend, and he knew Ally was going to be expecting Brent to hang out. He didn't want to cut her off, but he thought if Tricia was there, it could be clear that he was taken.

She went over to his house midday on Saturday, trying to get there before Ally showed up, but she was already there. Brent was cooking ramen for himself, and Ally skipped over to him, and embraced him from behind, giving him a kiss on the cheek while Tricia was watching. So that's how it's going to be, she thought. She went to Brent and gave him a kiss on the lips to say hello. But then Ally turned Brent's head towards her and kissed him with theatrical passion. Tricia could see her tongue sliding into his mouth.

When she let go, Brent protested, "Uh...can I eat some lunch first?"

They went down in the den. Tricia cuddled up against Brent on the couch, and then Ally flopped down on his left, draping one of her legs over his.

"Movie marathon?" Brent suggested.

"Sure, I could go all day long," Ally said, with no subtlety whatsoever.

"As long as we can have some alone time later," Tricia said.

"Oh. Should I go?" Ally asked, as if she was just noticing.

Tricia waited to see what Brent would do. "No, we can all hang out, right Tricia?"

"Yeah, why not," she said, trying to be more generous and chill about the situation than she actually felt.

They started watching the first movie. Tricia had her hand across Brent's lap, thinking it'd keep Ally at bay. She could feel Brent hardening up in his pants, and couldn't help but be turned on herself, recalling how it had felt to have it inside her a week ago. She didn't mean to tease him; this was going to be a long day for them both at this rate.

Ally leaned her head on Brent's shoulder at first, but eventually Tricia noticed her escalating to nuzzling and kissing his neck. Brent was trying not to react to it, but Tricia could practically feel his heart rate increasing. He was firming up even more inside his pants. That bulge was now pressing up against her hand, and she could feel the heat of it through his jeans. She couldn't resist giving it a tender little stroke up and down the length with one finger.

She wasn't going to let Ally's move go unchecked, so she brought Brent's face to hers, and started making out with him. If Brent felt uncomfortable making out with her in front of Ally, he wasn't showing it. Ally took that opportunity to slide her hand under Brent's waistband. He grunted with pleasure as his best friend started to stroke him.

Someone should have said something, but Tricia wasn't about to be the one to back down again. Leaving him alone with Ally before had been a mistake that she wasn't about to repeat, no matter how far this went.

Brent was caressing Tricia's chest with one hand, and she unclasped her bra to give him more to work with. Let Ally be the one who gets uncomfortable and leaves this time, she thought. But then she realized that Ally already had Brent's other hand up under her skirt. Soon she could hear the squelching sounds, and Ally wasn't shy about vocalizing her pleasure.

Brent bent towards Tricia, and she fed one of her large breasts into his mouth. It was almost enough to make her forget about Ally entirely, forget about this awkward tete-a-tete they were in. Brent should have chosen her and her alone. He still might. And Tricia thought that if she made a scene, if she gave him an ultimatum, it might not go her way. She was still the new one here. She might be the one to ruin it all with Brent. She couldn't afford to do anything that would leave him in Ally's hands.

With Ally focused on humping Brent's fingers, Tricia freed Brent's cock from his pants. She knew this was escalating the situation further, crossing more lines of propriety, but that seemed like her only recourse. If she didn't, Ally might be the one to do it. She knelt on the carpet, and started to lick his shaft, and Brent leaned back on the sofa. Ally had her tongue in his mouth again, but that didn't matter, because Tricia was the one giving him a blow job. She'd managed to do it before, and she was sure she could suck him off again. She could already taste his precum flowing from the tip. Next time she looked up, Ally was pressing her smaller breasts into Brent's face.

Sucking Brent's large penis was hard on Tricia's mouth and jaw. Eventually she came up for air, and Ally swung a leg across Brent's lap, pushing Tricia's head aside as she sank down onto his cock. She had her skirt hiked up to her waist now, letting Tricia see her boyfriend's naked cock disappear into Ally's vagina.

"Excuse you," Tricia said.

"I just want a taste, and then he's all yours," Ally said with a mocking smile.

"Are you okay with that, Tricia?" Brent asked. It seemed like the last lucid thought he'd have for a while probably.

Tricia suspected it was too late to dissuade either of them from finishing what they started, so she had nothing to gain by objecting now, nor by leaving them to it. And she didn't want to be left out while they were having their fun.

"Not if I'm going to be left out. One of you better lick my pussy," she said. It was the crassest thing Tricia had ever said, but that turned her on even more.

Ally pulled herself off of Brett just long enough that he could lie down lengthwise on the couch, before she guided him back into her and started bouncing on him again. Tricia straddled Brent's head and felt his tongue on her labia. She collapsed onto him a little, shaking as he started to lick her.

To her own shame and disgust, her moans started to meld with Ally's as Brent pleasured them both at once. His tongue on her clit was the whole world to her, as he brought her to one orgasm after another.

Somehow it brought her to even greater heights when Ally embraced Tricia from behind, reaching around to fondle her breasts. She leaned back into Ally to let the other girl kiss her neck. It didn't stop them from being rivals, but Tricia was starting to see why Ally was so difficult to resist. Tricia twisted around and French-kissed Ally; she could feel Ally's breath growing shallower as she rhythmically drove herself down on Brent's cock. Tricia found it unexpectedly erotic to experience it secondhand. Maybe if she was in her right mind, she knew this would all seem so wrong, but she was delirious with arousal and satisfaction and want, all at once in overload.

"I'm gonna...gonna cum soon!" Brent gasped, coming up for air from Tricia's pussy momentarily.

"Oh! Not now! Not inside of me!" Ally said, though to Tricia's ears, her alarm didn't necessarily sound sincere. "It's not safe right now."

Tricia remembered everything she had read about the risks of pregnancy. It already wasn't safe. Tricia was carrying a condom with her, and she wondered if she should have offered it to Ally. But really the right answer was that Ally shouldn't have been fucking Brent in the first place, the risk of pregnancy being one of multiple reasons. But for Tricia, the thought was only fleeting, with Brent still eating her out. She just hoped he could hold out long enough. Ally was obviously nearing orgasm.

Under her crotch, Brent grunted with pleasure, whether at Ally's words or what her vagina was doing to him.

"Hold on," Tricia told him. "You can get through this."

"I don't know if I can," Brent said, though it was unclear whether he actually wanted to stop, or if Ally would let him stop at this point. Maybe he could have forced Ally off of him, if Tricia wasn't pinning his head down with her crotch.

Ally's orgasm crested. Her fingers clutched Tricia tight, almost painfully tight. Tricia was still riding Brent's face, but Brent stopped licking her, too preoccupied with what was happening to his lower half. His breaths were coming out irregular and choked as he struggled to hold back. Ally screamed and shook; Tricia could feel the vibrations of it, but probably not like Brent could.

Ally's movements slowed as her orgasm ran its course, and then she dismounted from Brent's crotch. Tricia didn't see any semen escaping her, nor had she heard Brent climax. It meant she could still be the one to finish him off. Ally laughed as Tricia frantically dug out her condom and rolled it onto Brent's cock, still slathered with Ally's juices.

Tricia pressed herself down on him. The condom helped squeeze him smaller, but he was as engorged as ever, having so closely avoided disaster in Ally's pussy. It was still a tight fit for her, but at least this time the oral sex had limbered her up. She was able to get the length of him into her, and start gyrating her hips on his lap. His hands gripped her tight. She wasn't worried about getting off anymore--she'd done plenty of that already--so she rutted with abandon, desperate to help him reach his peak. She didn't need to be concerned; it only took a minute before he pressed up into her as far as he could go, his hands tight on her thighs. They were such a tight fit that she could feel the warmth as the condom filled with his delayed release. It felt good, but she found herself wondering what it'd feel like without the barrier between them. She collapsed on him as he continued to swell and fill the condom more, as if making up for lost time. When they kissed again, they were the only two people in the world. At some point, Ally got bored and left.

For a little while, it seemed like Ally had taken the hint. Tricia's period came, putting to rest any lingering concerns from her first time. It turned out the appointment for her IUD was three months away, but she got in the habit of bringing condoms with her when she was with Brent, and didn't worry about it too much. She didn't leave them with him, so as to not give Ally ammunition. Things were great between her and Brent. She was looking forward to being with him on campus in the fall.

A couple weeks later, she asked what he was putting in for his dorm preferences.

"Tricia, um...I'm not going to Arizona in the fall. I deferred by a year," Brent said.

"What do you mean?" Tricia asked. "But we..." She thought she had something more significant on her hands than one of those time-limited senior year flings.

"Ally's pregnant," he said. "It was just that one crazy time, and I thought we were careful, but... I have to be here when the baby comes. The first year is going to be the hardest."

"What the hell, Brent?" she yelled.

But she knew it was unfair. It wasn't that he was choosing Ally over her. He didn't choose this really, it was just a situation he was trying to make the best of.

He broke down crying, and she let him let it out. After all, it could have happened just as easily to Tricia. They had taken pretty much the same risk together.

"I feel so bad about how this all turned out. If I'd known, I wouldn't have let it go so far," he said, wiping his tears away.

"But now you're hers," Tricia said spitefully.

She blamed him, but she blamed herself too. She had been there. She had participated. They had asked if she was okay with it, and she hadn't put a stop to it when she could have. Maybe if she hadn't been holding Brent's head down, he could have pushed Ally off of him before it was too late.

"I'm the father of her child, but I'm still yours," Brent said. "Tricia, I still want to be with you, for as long as we can make it work."

Tricia tried to put on a brave face and be supportive, but the situation kept her up at night. This was all Ally's fault. She shouldn't have fucked Brent bareback and unprotected, and she could have at least dealt with it responsibly. But now she was trapping him forever. Tricia wondered if that was Ally's intent all along.

There had to be another way. Brent wanted to be with her. So what if she made that the most compelling option? The first time she had the idea, she rejected it immediately. But Tricia started wondering what it would be like to get pregnant at her age. She had never really considered it before. Would it really be so bad, she wondered?

All it would take would be a little of Brent's semen (although it typically came in large quantities), and she'd be carrying his child for months, pushing it through her dilated cervix, and then the whole child care thing. Easier said than done, but she was starting to feel not quite so panicked at the thought. People around the world and throughout history had pulled it off. Surely with a little help, she could manage.

"What if I got pregnant?" she asked her parents the next night over dinner. Her father just about choked on a piece of broccoli.

"Are you pregnant right now?" her mother asked.

"No, mom. Still no," she said.

"Hypothetically? If worst came to worst, I suppose we'd do anything we could to support you," her father said when he recovered.

So her parents would be there to help. Brent had pretty much said he'd choose her over Ally, so Tricia could count on him too. And Brent's mother, probably.

Next she called the admissions office at University of Arizona to ask if she'd be able to defer by a year if she needed to. They said they accept a few deferrals a year, but getting readmitted wouldn't be a sure thing.

Tricia was still hooking up with Brent, but there was a doomed, fatalistic cloud hanging over them every time. She thought about floating the idea of getting her pregnant, but he already had one child on the way. She thought the idea of a second was sure to scare him off.

Instead, she tried to gradually get a little more "carried away" over time. At first she would let him slip into her a little before reminding him to use a condom. Then she stopped reminding him, and they'd go longer bareback, but at the last second she had a change of heart and asked him to pull out. Sometimes he was the one to pull out at the last second.

Sometimes she would ask him to just leave it in her for a little while. She would feel his erection pulsing within her, every little jerk another drop of precum. She would clench her vaginal muscles around him, trying to draw more of it out. His precum had been enough to knock Ally up, but by this point Tricia and Brent were practically Catholic with the withdrawal method, and still nothing.

It was a sunny Sunday, and Tricia decided to drop by Brent's house to surprise him. And maybe hook up, if they could get alone. She walked around to the back, thinking she'd check for him in the pottery studio first. The blinds were mostly drawn but she found a gap.

Inside, she saw Brent and Ally on the carpet, completely naked and conjoined.

"Do you remember? This is how our baby was conceived," Ally said, slowly rising and falling on Brent's lap.

His arms encircled her tenderly, and he brought his lips to her neck. If he said something in response, Tricia didn't catch it.

"It's so nice not having to worry about it anymore," she went on. "From now on, we can do whatever we like."

It made Tricia burn with jealousy. There was a line Brent didn't dare cross with her, but with Ally, the two of them were free to.

"Just a shame you can't knock me up again right now," Ally said. "You know you want to."

"Oh Ally..." Brent moaned, powerless to deny it, against what her body was doing to him. Her words seemed to intensify his passion, and so she upped the ante.

Tricia was a surprised. He had been so careful with her. She had no idea he was turned on by the risk. Or more than that, he might even want to knock her up. Or maybe he only wanted that with Ally, but Tricia didn't want to contemplate that.

"When I warned you it wasn't safe, I was secretly hoping you'd lose control inside me. I wish you had. Heck, I wish you'd done it on purpose."

Tricia had suspected as much, but it was another thing to hear her say it. She was trembling with both rage and an unquenchable desire.

Ally pushed Brent back onto the carpet. She took one of his hands and brought it to her belly, reminding him of what was already growing inside her. Now Tricia could see part of Brent's cock when she lifted up, and watch it disappear into her when she settled back down. From the tension in Ally's movements, she had to be getting close.

They looked so beautiful together, caught in this moment of perfect passion. Tricia hated that she felt this way, but she couldn't bring herself to stop watching. Not even as she felt her own juices dampening her underwear.

"How about we pretend we're conceiving all over again?" Ally asked.

"Ally, I can't--I can't hold out..." Brent gasped.

"I'm ready," she said.

"But it's not safe," he said, playing along.

"I want you to cum inside me," she gasped. "Knock me up! Plant your seed in me!"

"Oh fuck oh god oh fuck," he groaned, and it didn't take x-ray vision for Tricia to know what was happening now. She'd been there herself. That was the sound of Brent climaxing.