The Third Wheel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ally screamed when she felt it, her whole body going taut, her abdominal muscles pulsing with her breaths. Their groans synchronized, as Ally's sex drew the seed out of him.

"Mm, there's so much of it," Ally moaned. "I can feel it everywhere inside me."

Tricia knew it was probably true, and yet she resented how theatrical Ally was. How she would say anything to drive Brent wild.

Tricia had been unconsciously rubbing her legs together as she watched from outside the window, but the sight of them both in the throes of their shared ecstasy was enough to push her over the edge. A squeak escaped her lips. Tricia tried to duck out of sight, but not fast enough. Ally spotted her and smiled.

It stuck with Tricia long afterwards, how they had looked together. Could she and Brent have that kind of unrestrained passion, if she was pregnant with his child? She found herself thinking about it all the time, even when she and Brent were together. She didn't mention that she knew about him and Ally. She just knew there was a limited window of time for her to sacrifice herself and hopefully put a stop to it.

She thought about lying and saying she was on birth control. But if she lied to him about that, and got pregnant that way, she couldn't imagine him staying with her after that.

Whenever he was inside of her raw, she wished it wouldn't end. Maybe this time he'd lose himself in her and not pull out in time. She remembered what Ally said, about wanting to make him lose control, and found herself trying to overwhelm him with pleasure. They weren't so different after all. She thought about just telling him not to pull out this time. But then she would remember all her parents' warnings. All the dire predictions about how a teenage pregnancy would change her life. Ruin her life. Although she wasn't so sure about that now. Ally had showed her another way.

She had her appointment with the gynecologist, but it turned out the appointment was just evaluating her for an IUD. Letting her make the case for one. She was making that case with her mouth, but her brain was running in a different direction. When she walked out of there knowing it'd be an entire month longer, it broke what was left of her resolve.

On a Saturday, she texted Brent to let him know she was coming by. He lured her out to the pottery studio as if it was his idea. She closed the blinds, but left one a sliver open. And then she stripped for him, letting him marvel at her feminine form. She felt sexy. She felt ready. This was where she had her first time, but she felt like a woman now in every sense, and prepared to take the next step. She was probably ovulating that day, and she felt it in herself that she could draw his seed into her. Her egg was just waiting for the right moment, the right mixture.

Brent was all over her, kissing her, petting her, teasing her. Tricia laid on her back on the rug and he leaned down between her legs, lapping at her slit. She came quickly and screamed unreservedly. She didn't care who heard, even Brent's mother. They'd be family soon.

He moved himself on top of her. It would be so easy to yield to him, except there was a risk he'd still stop short. Besides, she wanted to have some of what Ally had. She rolled Brent over onto his back and straddled his waist. She guided him into her, skin on skin. She had more practice now at fitting him in.

"It'll be safe as long as you pull out in time," she said, kissing him.

He took her in his arms as she started to move her hips ever so slightly back and forth. Every bit of him was pressing against every bit of her, so it didn't take much.

They moved against each other, moving as one, driven by a shared instinct. She always knew it'd be easy to surrender herself to it. She still felt afraid of it, but that fear made every sensation exquisite.

She guided him down onto his back, and brought his hand to her breast while she moved her hips more, grinding her clit into his lap. Reminding him that she was the one with fuller breasts, better to feed his child with.

"I'm about to cum," she gasped.

Maybe this would be enough to do it. It certainly was for her. Her whole body shook, and her vaginal walls clenched down on him. She felt him swell up once, twice, on the verge of losing control, before backing down.

"It'd be a real shame if you knocked me up right now," she teased. And then in a whisper, "You know you want to."

She felt him growing impossibly stiff inside her, but also the look of fear in his eyes. Either this worked, or she might lose him. Or maybe both.

He didn't dare speak his desire, but his actions were confirmation enough. "Mm, I thought so."

"Oh my god, Tricia," he said, his voice strained. "I can't hold out any longer!"

"I'm ready," she said.

"But it's not safe," he told her.

She knew this was her chance to turn back and end this passion-fueled madness. There were divergent paths ahead of her. She could still pick the one she'd known all her life.

It was hard to get the words out, but she meant it. "Brent, I want you to cum inside me."

He pushed his hips up, trying to force himself deeper into her, but there was no more of him to push and no deeper in her to go. She felt him swell up one more time, the wave building and building with anticipation, before it crashed on the shore. He flooded her everywhere inside, and it lit up her pleasure like twinkling lights. She came again, harder than before. Her sex clenched down on his, in a rolling squeeze that seemed to draw more of it out of him. After that first wave of his seed came another and another, her body urging his on in time. She was sweating hard from the heat and exertion and a fever she'd just satisfied. Her wails were wild and unconscious, as her climax--their climax--seemed to feed back into itself.

It was only when she finally came down from that peak, that she glanced at the gap in the blinds, and saw Ally's green eyes looking back at her.

Tricia cupped Brent's cheek in her hand, and told him, "From now on, we can do whatever we like."

She saw that he was catching on now, but before he could say anything, she kissed him hard again. She wanted to be clear that she didn't hold any grudges about what happened. And who knows, the one time might not have been enough to do it.

After that weekend, Tricia had finally won out over Ally. Brent wanted her more often, and they would spend hours conjoined in a mess of gametes and fluids. The idea of impregnating her awoke something primal in him.

Her victory came at a cost, which she was expecting. She called her college to defer for a year. It was convenient that Brent already had. Her parents were disappointed, but they were ready to help out even so.

It would be some time before a baby bump poked through Tricia's usual pudge, but they were expecting Ally to start showing soon, thin as she was. Eventually Ally confessed to Brent that she'd never actually been pregnant. She just thought the lie would become true before the truth could come out. On the one hand, it was a wild ploy. On the other hand, Tricia couldn't judge, not anymore anyway.