All Comments on 'The Third Wheel'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
stroudlestroudleover 6 years ago
Hot hot 🔥

Oh to be that third wheel!

The lunch scene was So hot and erotic , i loved it.

Natasha and Charlotte never disappoint always sexy.

Great writting as usual.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love these two!

Mistress & Charlotte are so hot together, and now a third. Mmm. I do hope we haven't seen the last of Juliet.

MaonaighMaonaighover 6 years ago
New series?

Another fine addition to the Mistress/Charlotte canon, WP. These two become more fun each time. This is just a suggestion but I think you might have paved the way for a new and separate series with Juliet as your protagonist. Show biz, and the music world in particular, is filled with the kind of weirdos that Juliet could have fun with. Think it over.

TrueMortTrueMortover 6 years ago
So yummy

This is actually better second time around. Love the lunch very Nyotaimori ;-)

As Stroudle comments very hot. I wonder if Nat and Charlotte have room for a fourth and fifth wheel ;-)

If so you know where I am

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppabout 6 years ago
Your best yet.

I think this may be your best story yet. Could there be more stories involving the three of them somewhere in the works? Also, did Charlotte ever get her proper collar? Her training was interrupted and you never said if they got back to it. I'm also wondering when we might see the story of their wedding? They've been engaged for some time now. As always, thank you for your time. And thank you for sharing your stories with us.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 5 years ago
Incredibly exciting!

This did not go in so deep psychologically, but the love with which Natasha desired to share her fiancée (while taking some advantage herself) and the execution of the plan, wonderful. Thank you.

davebccanadadavebccanadaalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

It was a shorter and lighter tome this time but very enjoyable all the same.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

I had to come and give you props and ratings. I read them from your site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES