The Third Wheel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our picnic lunch continued on for nearly an hour. Mistress would take a small bite out of a piece of food and then feed the rest of it to Juliet or me, her devoted slaves. Other times she would order me to take a piece of food in my teeth and share it with Juliet.

Occasionally, she would drop a small morsel of something on her human table and order me to clean it up. I enjoyed that part immensely. Feeling Juliet tremble underneath me and hearing her little moans as I licked her skin clean gave me such a rush.

I especially enjoyed it when Mistress would give each of us sips of margarita, because when she gave it to Juliet, inevitably some would escape her lips and dribble down her cheek or her chin. I thought that one or both of them must surely be making a mess on purpose, because I heard excited little exhales from both of them as I set to work cleaning up.

I loved the way that Juliet responded, as I dragged my tongue up over her cheek, tracing the tiny river of margarita that lay there. Just to be sure, I took another pass before finally sliding between her lips. This time, Mistress didn't seem to mind my lingering, and Juliet didn't feel the need to bite down on my tongue. In fact, all I heard were soft moans from all around, as I continued probing Juliet's mouth. Have to make sure I didn't miss any, I told myself.

As I finally broke our liplock and smiled, both Mistress and Juliet looked a little glazed over. I touched my fingers to Juliet's cheek, and looked into Mistress's eyes. "Thank you," I mouthed without actually saying it. Mistress reached down to caress Juliet's other cheek, while leaning forward to kiss me.

This was quickly shaping up to be the best vacation I'd ever been on.

*

Finally, after feeding each of us our last bite of lunch, Mistress placed her fingers in Juliet's mouth to be licked clean and announced, "I am finished. Slave Charlotte, take my table down to the water and clean it thoroughly. Be mindful of crocodiles! My slaves have pleased me greatly on this day and I do not wish to lose one or both to a hungry beast." Mistress held a hand to each of our cheeks and caressed lovingly as she praised us for our service to her.

I helped Juliet to her feet and soon the two of us were skipping, hand in hand, down to the beach. "Oh, my god, you guys are so much fun!" Juliet exclaimed as we reached the water, "I've never been so turned on in my life, and all we did was have lunch!" She wrapped her arms tightly around my waist and hugged me close while she laid a long, passionate kiss on my lips. I enjoyed the sensation of finally feeling her body pressed against me with no clothing to get in the way. I pulled her in tight, never wanting to let her get away.

"Is it always like this with you two?" Juliet asked after finally releasing my lips.

"Well, we have bills and responsibilities just like everyone else," I admitted, "but we do try our best to reserve weekends for fun times like this. Though, I have to say, Mistress is really outdoing herself today. I think she likes you." I went in for another taste of Juliet's sweet lips.

"That is so hot! All of it!" Juliet responded and kissed me again.

"I'm supposed to be cleaning the table," I said with a lusty tone. "You wouldn't want to disappoint the queen would you?"

"No," she whispered. "No, we wouldn't want to do that." Juliet took my hand as we waded out into the water.

"Jeez, this is cold!" Juliet complained.

"You didn't think about that when you dumped me out of the kayak," I said with a smile. "And payback's a bitch." I dipped my hand into the chilly water and let loose a big splash on Juliet.

"Oh, you are so going down," she said, as she wrapped me in her arms and tried to wrestle me off my feet. Juliet is pretty strong and it didn't take long for me to find myself on my ass again in the chilly water, though this time I was able to maintain a grip on Juliet and bring her down with me.

The two of us lay there for a minute or two, panting, me on my back and Juliet lying between my legs, as we kissed. It reminded me a little of the famous beach scene in the movie, From Here to Eternity, except a whole lot colder.

"I think my ass is going numb," I complained.

"It's doing marvelous things to your boobs though." Juliet flicked her tongue across each of my stiff nipples.

"Help me up, please," I asked, and then for fun I added, "Sister."

Juliet pulled me up and took me in her arms for a passionate kiss. And after breaking our embrace, the two of us ran back to attend to our queen.

Mistress was expecting us, and was standing up now as Juliet and I both bowed to her and simply said, "My Queen." Bowing was not something we had discussed doing, I guess it just seemed natural at that moment. Mistress definitely did not seem to mind. She let her beach cover-up fall to the ground to reveal nothing but her naked flesh underneath. I saw Juliet's eyes go wide and heard her let out a little, "wow." I wasn't surprised, Mistress has a gorgeous body and her chest was very well endowed. I never get tired of that view.

"Slaves," Mistress said casually, "you may worship your queen." Neither Juliet nor I hesitated as we each began planting kisses on our queen's chest. What an incredible feeling, going to work on Mistress's body and feeling Juliet's cheek rubbing against mine as she mirrored my movements on the other side.

Mistress was obviously enjoying the experience too, for she was rubbing both of us and pressing our faces together as she moaned. I took that as a sign that it was okay for me to show some more affection to my slave sister, Juliet. I pressed my lips to hers for a minute before returning my attention to Mistress's breasts.

Mistress let us continue for a while before making another proclamation. "Slaves," she said, clapping her hands together for effect. "Your queen desires entertainment. Slave Charlotte, lie on the bed and pleasure yourself for your queen's amusement." I did as she asked and began exploring my folds with my finger. I've put on a show for Mistress on several occasions, but this is the first time I'd ever done it with anyone else in attendance. I wasn't shy at all, I just wanted to make sure I put on my best performance for Juliet.

From the look on Juliet's face, I'm pretty sure she enjoyed herself as much as I did.

*

Part III -- Three is a Magic Number

Juliet

We landed the kayak on the mainland shore, and I jumped out of the front seat to pull it onto the beach. "My god, you guys are fun!" I raved as Charlotte and Natasha exited the boat. "I've never done anything like that before. It was so fucking hot!"

"I'm glad you liked it," Natasha said to me, as she and Charlotte both wrapped me in a warm embrace. "And I do hope you will be joining us for dinner tonight."

"Absolutely," I replied.

"Great," Natasha smiled. "Charlotte and I can get the kayak checked back in. Why don't you go get changed for dinner and then stop by our room. I think it would be good for all of us to sit down and discuss our expectations."

"Okay," I answered, not knowing exactly what she meant. After everything that happened this afternoon, was Natasha going to start putting limits on the things that we did? I got the impression that she was very open about all this, but now I was beginning to have some doubts. I found myself dreading the conversation that was to come. I was having the time of my life with these two and I didn't want it to end.

I went back to my room and changed into some more appropriate dinner attire before making my way to Natasha and Charlotte's room. I gave a little knock on the door and was shocked when it was answered by a very naked Charlotte who grabbed me by the arm, pulled me inside, and planted a huge kiss on my lips. I guess it's not going to be too limited! I thought as I let myself melt into her embrace.

"Mistress is still in the shower," she said after letting me up for air. "Wanna make out 'til she's done?"

I said nothing, what could I say? My mind was screaming, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" But all I could manage to do was barely nod my head. Apparently, that's all the affirmation Charlotte needed as she continued her passionate assault on my lips. I was starting to think that we might end up on the bed again when suddenly the bathroom door opened and I nearly jumped out of my skin.

"Sorry if I startled you," Natasha said and kissed me on the neck. "I'm glad to see you're back." Either she's a ninja or I was completely distracted, I hadn't even heard the shower turn off!

"I feel kind of weird," I admitted, "I'm the only one here with clothes on."

"Charlotte can help you with that in a minute, but we do need to talk about a few things first."

"Okay," I said soberly. Here it comes.

"First of all, I want to make sure you're comfortable with what's going on here."

"Oh yeah," I said, brightening up, "it's been really great so far."

"Good. Secondly, I want you to know that if you ever do get uncomfortable, you can just say stop and we will. No questions, no judgments."

"Okay," I answered.

"Lastly, I want to make sure you're aware that this is not going to be a permanent thing. It's a lot of fun, but it's just vacation. When it's over, Charlotte and I are going back home. We are not going to ask you to move in with us. We are not going to exchange phone numbers or email addresses. It's just a fling, okay? It's best if we can all go our separate ways and just enjoy the memories with no strings attached."

That last part hit me kind of hard. I don't know what I was expecting, certainly not that we were going to all be a big happy family when the week was up. But still, to hear it spelled out like that, in no uncertain terms, it made my heart sink a little.

"That's fine," I agreed, my voice cracking a bit. What's the expression? Is it better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all? I thought about how that applied to the current situation. Is it better to have had a hot lesbian threesome in Mexico and gone our separate ways than to never have had a hot lesbian threesome in Mexico at all? That was kind of a mouthful, though it did seem to sum things up pretty well.

"Just so you know, Juliet," Natasha was saying, "it's not like Charlotte and I go around seducing pretty young girls all the time. This is a first for us."

"Me too," I admitted. "I've never even kissed a girl—um, you know, romantically—before Charlotte. Thought about it a few times, but never really had the chance."

"Really? I was your first?" Charlotte said, as she clutched her hands to her chest, kicked up her heel, and leaned in to give me a little peck on the cheek. "I'm so honored. I hope I lived up to your expectations."

"And then some," I exclaimed, smiling. "Now be a sweetie, dear sister, and help me out of these clothes please."

Natasha nodded her approval. Charlotte had me undressed in a flash and was busy draping my clothes neatly over the chair. I guess she didn't want me all rumpled at dinner later. As Charlotte went about her work, Natasha stepped around behind me and began running her hands all over the front of my body. It was gentle, like she was giving me a massage, but generally the masseuse is not given to outlining your ear with her tongue during a massage, at least not as far as I knew.

"Did you enjoy being my slave girl this afternoon?" Natasha whispered as she held my earlobe clenched in her teeth. There was definitely pressure in her grip, but it was just shy of being painful.

"Oh yes, Mistress," I answered. Then after thinking it over I amended, "Is it okay if I call you Mistress, or is that reserved only for Charlotte?"

"What do you think, Charlotte dear?" she asked, now holding me captive by one nipple between her finger and thumb, in a grip that was just on the edge of making my knees buckle.

"I don't know," Charlotte answered, "I thought she liked you best as Queen Cleopatra, but does she really understand everything that her submission entails?"

"Like what?" I asked, trying my best to remain focused as Natasha continued holding me in her vice-like grip and was now working her way up and down my neck with the tip of her tongue.

"Simply put, darling, I get to do to you whatever you allow me to do," she breathed. "If you refuse me, there will be punishment. That and you are never to have an orgasm outside of my presence. Those are Charlotte's rules and I would expect no less from you."

"And if I break them?" I ventured. What was I thinking? I was entranced by this woman. I don't know how she did it, but I couldn't bear to think of ever being the object of her disappointment. There was no way I was going to break her rules, but still, I had to know.

I felt the pressure on my nipple increase and my knees were beginning to collapse in response. "The normal punishment is twelve whacks with a ruler, but since we don't have one handy, I'll have to make due with using my hand when I take you over my knee," Natasha, My Queen, informed me. And then to illustrate, she gave me a good, hard slap on my bare butt with her free hand.

"Mmm, I understand, My Queen," I moaned.

"Don't let yourself get too hung up on the punishment, Juliet," she said, once again releasing me from her tormenting fingers. "Instead, focus on the rewards that come with pleasing me." With that, she placed her hands lovingly on my cheeks and gave me a deep, passionate kiss on the lips. "It will be much easier that way."

"Thank you, My Queen," I answered, as she released me, "and how may I please you?"

She stroked my cheek with the back of her hand. "Such a quick study," she complemented. "I would be most pleased if you would stop denying your lust for my fiancée and just get on with it already. While I enjoy the show, of course."

I looked at Charlotte, and she looked at me. We both broke out in big, stupid grins. I think we had been longing for this moment since we first met. I gently wrapped her face in my hands and pulled her close to me for a kiss. I felt and tasted her little sigh, as if she'd been holding her breath in anticipation, and then watched Charlotte throw her head back.

I took that as an invitation to explore her long, graceful neck and slowly slid my tongue from her collarbone to her ear several times before moving on to planting a series of kisses on her chest, just shy of those perky little nipples.

I stole a glance at Natasha and noticed she was leaned up against headboard with her eyes fixed on Charlotte and me. I'd never had sex in front of an audience before. Hell, I'd never even had sex with a woman before! Now I was going to be doing both at once. Since I may never get the chance again, I decided I should give it my all.

I pulled Charlotte's nipple into my mouth and began swirling my tongue around it and sucking until it was nice and hard. Just to make sure, I tested it between my finger and thumb while my mouth was moving on to the other side. Charlotte let out a little moan. This is incredible! She's so responsive! I thought as I continued my gentle teasing and tugging.

"Charlotte likes a little pinch every now and then, don't you dear?" I heard Natasha say.

"Mmm, yes, Mistress," was Charlotte's breathy reply. Her voice sounded distant, almost ethereal. It gave my ego a tremendous boost to know I was having that kind of effect on her already, that I could make her start to lose herself with just my mouth on her chest.

"Go ahead, Juliet, give one a pinch and see."

"Yes, My Queen," I responded as I squeezed a little harder at the sensitive flesh in my grip. As if on cue, Charlotte arched her back and let out a little moan. My god! This was positively intoxicating. I switched sides and did it again, a little harder. I pinched and tugged on one side while my mouth sucked and caressed the other. Natasha was right, Charlotte did like it—a lot! But then, I thought, so did I when Natasha had me in her grip.

I felt Charlotte's nails digging into the skin of my back as I held her trembling body to mine, simultaneously tormenting and suckling her sensitive flesh. Wow! I could have lingered here for hours, just enjoying Charlotte's reaction, but her mistress, My Queen, began urging me on to explore other areas. If I knew anything by now, it was that I would never intentionally disappoint My Queen.

"Charlotte has a wonderfully delicious tummy, Juliet. If you lick in just the right spot you can really make her squirm."

"Yes, My Queen."

I released Charlotte's nipple from my mouth to let my tongue wander lower. I bent sideways and settled my hands on the top of her hips to steady myself. I let my tongue wander all over her taut belly, searching for the place that would cause her to convulse. Finally I found it, as I was rimming her navel. At least I thought I found it, Charlotte was really quivering under me.

"That's not quite it," Natasha remarked, "but I'll have to remember it for later."

Was it possible that I had found a place that Charlotte enjoyed that not even her fiancée had discovered yet? Or was it just the overall situation, the excitement of having a new lover exploring her body? I didn't pause to give it too much thought, instead I reveled in what I could do to Charlotte with just my tongue swirling around her bellybutton.

"You can really get her going if you move to your left a few inches, Natasha pointed out.

"Yes, My Queen."

Oh yeah, she was so right. Charlotte was wriggling around so much now I wondered how much longer she would be able to continue standing. At that moment I decided that I didn't care, that I'd much rather have her on the bed. All it took was a gentle push and she was seated on the edge.

I dropped to my knees in front of Charlotte and really stepped up my appreciation for her tummy, moving from her navel to the spot that made her squirm and back again. As she was convulsing, I pushed her down onto the bed. Natasha seemed to approve of my decision.

"Charlotte is the best tasting girl I've ever had," she said. "You should really give her a try and let me know what you think."

"Oh, yes, My Queen."

"Here it goes," I thought, "after days of anticipation, I'm finally going to eat Charlotte's pussy. And her fiancée is practically cheering me on!" I'm pretty sure Charlotte was as excited at the prospect as I was, but she was currently not in any kind of a state to express her self in words.

Instead, I interpreted the increased volume of her moaning and the insistent pressure from her hands on the top of my head, as a sign that she wanted me to get to work, and preferably right away.

I took a moment to look at it, Charlotte's perfect little pussy, that smooth mound I had been craving. I parted her just slightly by laying my index finger atop her moist entrance, as I let my tongue trace the outline of her moist folds.

I was working my way ever closer to tasting her, but taking my time and savoring every inch of her body along the way. I'm not sure if Charlotte had the same appreciation for my lingering pace, because she was busy pressing my head and moving her hips in an effort to get me to my ultimate destination.

"You're teasing her, Juliet."

"Mmm, yes, My Queen," I replied, lifting my head momentarily from my work. I knew full well what I was doing to Charlotte. This was my first, and quite possibly my last, fling with a woman of such wanton sexuality and I wanted to experience it all to the fullest.

"You're playing with fire, dear. You'd best be careful."

"Yes, My Queen."

"Oh god, Juliet!" Charlotte exclaimed. "Stop messing around and fuck me with that tongue!"

"Charlotte, please! She's our guest." Natasha turned her gaze to me. "See what you've done, Juliet? My sweet Charlotte is rarely so crass at home. I think you'd better give her what she wants."