The Third Wheel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, My Queen."

I did as she asked, I stopped messing around and started fucking Charlotte with my tongue. I plunged straight into her soft folds until I was enveloped by all of her heat and moisture. Natasha was right, Charlotte's taste was heavenly. Not that I have anything to compare to, because up to now I'd only ever had another woman in my dreams. But Charlotte was so much more than a dream, hot, sweet and pungent all at the same time, and I found myself relishing every bit of her flavor.

I began lapping at Charlotte's pussy, trying to draw as much of the sweet nectar from inside her as I could, and bring it into my mouth. It was like a drug, and I couldn't get enough. I wanted to bottle it and take some home with me.

I pressed my index finger inside her in an attempt to speed up the flow. She was incredibly relaxed as I worked my finger in and out of her sopping wet opening. I started slowly, but was soon spurred on by Charlotte's moans, the bucking of her hips and the tugging of her fingers wrapped up in my hair.

"Mmm. You've got her right on the edge now, Juliet."

"Yes, My Queen."

I looked up from my work and over to Natasha. Her leg closest to the edge of the bed had gone over the side, exposing her to the world. I saw that two of her fingers had disappeared inside as she continued to watch me going to work on her sexy fiancée.

"You can send her screaming if you give a little attention to her ass. Charlotte has a beautiful ass, don't you think?"

Oh hell yes! I thought to myself, but answered instead with a simple "Yes, My Queen."

Taking her cue to give some attention to Charlotte's ass, I placed my hands under her thighs and pressed upward until Charlotte's knees met her chest. There she was, beautiful, lusty Charlotte, completely exposed to me. What the hell, I thought, I'll give her some attention she'll never forget.

Not in a million years would I have ever thought that I'd willingly stick my tongue into someone's ass. But here I was, not just willingly, but eagerly, pressing my tongue into Charlotte's tight little opening. She had just showered recently and obviously kept herself clean down there, so it wasn't gross or anything. It was mostly just kinky, and I found myself really getting off on that.

Here I was with my tongue where it didn't belong, doing it with another woman, while her fiancée was watching, masturbating and directing me. What's not to like? This newfound thought made me approach my work with renewed vigor.

"I generally use my finger," Natasha breathed, "but I can see that a tongue works just as well, maybe even better."

"Mmm, yes, Mistress (My Queen,)" Charlotte and I replied in unison.

Soon the entire area between Charlotte's thighs was slick with a tangy mixture of her wetness and my saliva. This made my face a complete mess, but it also meant that I could pretty well slide my fingers into any opening I wanted without fear of hurting her. I slid a finger into her ass, as deep as it would go, while my tongue resumed its explorations of Charlotte's soft folds.

Her moaning had increased exponentially and she was alternately clenching and releasing me with her thighs. "Oh my god, Juliet!" I heard her shriek.

That was the first thing out of her mouth that was not a moan or a grunt, and I was getting even more turned on by hearing her calling out my name in the throes of her passion. For my part, I was doing my best to make this a memorable experience for her as well. I swirled my tongue all over and around Charlotte's sensitive nub, while my finger continued probing her rear entrance.

I was doing all of this while my free hand was wrapped up with hers in a sort of lover's death-grip. It was absolutely amazing. As she got closer to the edge she would squeeze my hand and, at the same time, bear down on my finger as she clenched her ass.

With that last clench, I heard Charlotte let out a noise, something like a little squeak, and her thighs started shaking. I heard Natasha letting out a few noises of her own. I couldn't see her, but I had a pretty good suspicion that she was taking herself to the edge too.

I heard Natasha ask, "Charlotte, baby, are you ready?"

"Oh, yes, Mistress!" Charlotte heaved in reply.

"Juliet, if you would be so kind."

"Yes, My Queen."

I felt it was now on me to give them their release. I concentrated the efforts of my tongue on Charlotte's sensitive clit, licking it side to side and then resuming a swirling motion. I repeated this combination while thrusting my finger deeper inside her backdoor and pressing upward.

I was absolutely pounding Charlotte's sweet little ass when I heard the first scream. I'm pretty sure it was from Charlotte, because it was timed perfectly with her convulsions, but it was hard to tell with my head smashed so firmly between her thighs. It was definitely accompanied by a second scream, this one from Natasha as she went over too.

I felt myself flush as I listened to their simultaneous cries of passion, and continued feeling Charlotte's tightening in response to my touches.

Soon I was released from the tender trap of Charlotte's thighs, as both she and Natasha were collapsed in an exhausted heap on the bed. I had expended quite a bit of energy myself and decided to crawl up and join them for a little rest. It didn't take long before we were all huddled together basking in their post orgasmic bliss. "Juliet, that was incredible," Natasha was heaving, "You have got to let us return the favor."

"In a little while please, My Queen," I answered. "I think I need to recover first." I wasn't sure how long I was going to be allowed to recover, because after only a minute of catching our breath, both Natasha and Charlotte were both busy slurping Charlotte's juices off of my face.

"This is not helping me recover!" I complained. They didn't seem to care. "I'm serious," I insisted, "I need a break, and some dinner, or I'm going to pass out."

*

Eventually they agreed to let me have dinner, and afterward the two of them helped me move my luggage into their room. Soon after, we were all naked again.

"Time for dessert," Natasha announced and threw me roughly onto the bed.

"Oh god, I'm going to die!" I complained.

"But at least you'll die happy," Charlotte giggled as she crawled up and dove between my legs.

I'm not sure what all happened after that, it was kind of a mixed-up blur of events. I do remember bits and pieces here and there. Natasha spanking me, not because I had misbehaved, but because I begged her to.

The fullness of Charlotte's entire hand filling me up inside—oh, god—thankfully she's petite. Natasha grinding her pussy against my face as Charlotte buried her tongue inside me again and again—yes, both entrances.

I think I experienced five or six orgasms that night, I'm not sure, but I do know I had to beg My Queen for each one as I teetered on the edge. "You don't make Charlotte beg," I had complained.

"Of course not, Juliet, she's my fiancée," Natasha said very matter-of-factly. "But you -- you are my slave."

"Yes, My Queen."

*

Epilogue

Juliet

Staying true to our word, we parted ways and never did exchange contact information. I've tried dating again, but nothing has really worked out. I think the bar was just set too high now for anyone to measure up. Sometimes I get lonely and find myself longing to share a bed with Charlotte and Natasha again. I can usually cure it with some furious masturbating to visions of my beautiful slave sister and me devotedly serving Our Queen down by the banks of Nile.

Now don't get the idea that just because I spend a lot of time fantasizing means that I never get to see them anymore, because I do. My band has gotten pretty popular. Who knew that ska would make a comeback? We're not packing arenas or anything like that, but we do occasionally tour up and down the coast, headlining at some smaller venues. On one of our stops, I was shocked and amazed to see Natasha and Charlotte hanging around backstage like a couple of groupies.

"How did you get in here?" I asked, surprised.

"You've seen Mistress's tits right?" Charlotte said.

"Yeah, they're gorgeous."

"Well, now so has he," she added, tilting her head in the direction of the security guy as he just looked at me and shrugged. We all broke out in smiles and hugged for what seemed like forever.

"How about I just leave a couple of tickets at the will-call window next time."

"Sounds good," Natasha said, "By the way, Charlotte and I have no plans this evening. You wanna play?"

"Oh yes, My Queen."

* * *

Afterword

The fun with Mistress, Charlotte, and Juliet continues in Charlotte's Summer Vacation.