The Third Wheel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, I eventually got to sleep, convincing myself that this was just a brief and necessary step to atone for what I had done the previous week. In the morning Kate would give me the key, I would apologise again, and she would see we could just move past all of this.

I awoke to my alarm, and headed to the bathroom. On entering, I realised a problem straight away, my usual morning pee was going to have to be a little different. There was no time to grab the key right now, I was bursting. After standing confused, and pulling at my cage a little, I realised the answer was to sit down. The feeling was very strange, I could feel the pressure as I urinated, and the sound was very different. Still, it got the job done, though afterwards I needed to pat myself dry a few times with some toilet paper. I then showered, again, finding the experience a little different in chastity, but still able to clean myself, it just needed some extra attention.

I exited the bathroom, and as I did, saw Kate just about the close the front door, dressed for work. I quickly spoke her name before she closed the door.

"Hey, I have to head in early today, might see you around!" she said.

Before she could close the door, "Err, do you have the... er, key?"

She laughed a little, "Oh, erm, Aaron has it, ask him." then closed the door before I could protest.

I really didn't want to ask Aaron, I knew that he knew about the situation, he was there for the talk last night, but still, directly asking him for a key to my chastity cage just felt like too much.

Especially now, in the cold light of day, without Kate around and her hand on my thigh, it just seemed so embarrassing, how had I agreed to this?!

I decided to at least get dressed, I maybe I could catch Aaron before I left and casually ask him for it, even better, he might just hand me the key.

I pulled on my clothes for the day, and sat down to eat breakfast. As I was washing up, Aaron walked in wearing just his boxer shorts. The outline of his cock was very clearly visible as he moved, I grew bashful as he walked around. I had seen Aaron walk around the apartment in his boxers before (usually with a t-shirt) but it felt different today. My inferiority was at the front of my mind, I could feel it clearly between us, and we both knew it. His rippling muscles and broad frame also felt more pointed today, just more relevant, as if we both knew who was superior. I tried to push it down, but it just felt so obvious.

"Oh, hey man, erm, Kate said you had that key?" I tried to say as casually as possible, but it was an impossible task.

Aaron grabbed some orange juice, and was heading back to his room, "Sure, come to my room when you're ready and i'll unlock you." I didn't manage to get a response in, did he mean that he would unlock me himself? Surely I could do that?

I finished off preparing for work, and tentatively stepped into Aaron's room just before I was ready to leave. "Hey, so do you have the key?" again, failing to be casual. Aaron was sat at his desk, drinking the orange juice and browsing the internet.

Aaron turned to look at me, "I didn't expect this, but it feels good right?", he leaned back.

"Erm, what feels good?" I asked.

"This situation, it's good for both of us, right? I get more freedom, you get to still be around Kate, and it makes thing more simple between us. Win, win."

I paused, "Er, yeah, I think we can all go back to normal now, forget about all this, makes it simple, I agree."

"No, I mean, it might have been awkward between me and you if I was always having women around and you didn't, and we would probably have not talked about it. Now, we both know our places right? Plus, Kate told me about the twitch when she gave you a kiss, must be good for you!"

I didn't know how to respond. I just wanted to leave the room and run far away. "Hah, er, maybe yeah, can I get the key though, I have to go to work."

Aaron leaned back again, "Sure, ask me nicely and I will unlock you."

"I can do it." I replied, again embarrassed, he seemed to love this, his power over me.

"Ask me nicely to unlock you, or head to work."

I gave in, I had learned by now I wasn't going to win, and I really wanted out, "Please, can you unlock me?", my face burned red.

"Not bad, but how about, 'Please Sir, can you unlock my little cock'?" I burned a brighter red, Aaron smiled. I felt myself starting to protest, but the look on his face, his confidence instantly defeated me.

"Please Sir, can you unlock my little cock," I felt so low at that point.

"That's better, now show me." I pulled down my trousers, and presented my cage. I felt so low.

"Wow, Kate wasn't kidding was she?" he said with some surprise. "This isn't even a cock, damn dude." He grabbed the cage, and turned the key. I felt relief as the cage clicked off, and Aaron took it, "There, now what do you say?"

I had my head down, eyes facing the floor, pulling my trousers back up. "Thank you." I said without making eye contact. I left the room, and headed out the front door, still burning bright red with shame.

***

Thankfully, my day at work was uneventful, and my bright red face had mostly subsided by the time I arrived at my desk. I also didn't see Kate at all, another bonus. In fact, the rest of the week was calm and I started to believe it was just a really strange week that I was starting to put behind me.

I ran into Aaron a few times around the apartment, but he didn't bring it up, just usual pleasantries as we shared the kitchen, or passed each other in the hall. Again, easing me back into feeling more on firm ground, my world stopped spiralling for a while.

Of course, as you might expect, that isn't where it ended. That Friday, Kate and Aaron arrived together as I was spending the evening on my own watching TV. I could feel myself tense as I heard them chatting on their entry into the apartment, just waiting for them to see me. Initially, I was put at ease, Kate asked me how I was, and even shared a couple of comments about a recent development at work. I relaxed slightly, and after some small talk, retreated to the safety of my bedroom. I sat down on my bed in relief. However, only moments later Kate entered the room without knocking, and I looked up at her confused. "Let's get this over with." she told me, cage in hand.

"Really Kate? I went along with it before, but isn't that enough? And Aaron joked about it the next day and..." I started to let everything out.

"Hey," she stopped me as I rambled, putting her hand on her thigh. I was still enraptured by that, and especially in the tight crop top and skirt combination she was wearing, I was stunned into silence, "you'll wear it for me, won't you?", Kate leaned in closer. Her lips hovered over mine. I was sat bolt upright, afraid to move, not wanting to show how effective her hold over me was. I tried to look away from her lips, but found my eyes just moving towards her outstanding cleavage.

"I see, put it on for me, and maybe you can have a little reward?" I started blushing. I was ashamed by how much that appealed to me. I never got close to doing anything but kissing Kate when we went home, and barely anything with another woman, maybe this was my best chance, as pathetic as that sounded. I started to rationalise the situation, thinking that I was already deep in, I might as well get something out of it. What I had already done, completely humiliated in front of both Kate and Aaron, why shouldn't I get a 'reward', I don't get anything for quitting now.

"Okay." I bowed my head slightly, but for the first time, this felt somewhat as if I was feigning my reluctance. I started to tell myself that I was deciding to do this, and it was good for me, I was actually benefitting from this. I pulled my trousers down, and allowed put the cage in place with Kate watching. She again, gave the entire cage a firm pull, and then turned the lock, I again felt myself twitching as she did this, especially at the 'clicking' feeling of the lock.

"Well done," she said. "Okay, your reward, one kiss." Kate instead of leaning in for that peck on the lips, leaned her shoulders back, and slightly pulled down her black crop top to reveal even more of her breasts. She pulled the material down to the point where her black lace bra was showing on her left breast, "Here." she said softly. I hesitated, but only for half a second, I took my chance and slowly leaned in, and gently kissed her breast, feeling my cage tighten significantly. I was overjoyed by the moment, I took my time, but it was over so quickly. Kate pulled away, stood up, and left the room. I was left with my pants around my ankles, tight in my cage, but somehow feeling more joy than humiliation.

***

Later that evening, I ventured elsewhere in the apartment with my new confidence, feeling less ashamed and reluctant to be around Kate and Aaron. I did wait for the noise from the open-doored bedroom to quieten before I did, but this feel like a big step. I relaxed in the lounge, watching some TV. Kate and Aaron occasionally separately walked past to the kitchen, they said hello, clearly enjoying themselves. However, it felt quite normal, and I enjoyed my evening.

The next day, I awoke, and as the morning wore on I realised that I would probably be wearing the cage for another day, as Kate was staying for the weekend. It was tough, but I maintained my resolve, and the inability to cum meant that I still had Kate heavily on my mind, thinking of kissing her breast again.

I heard Kate and Aaron fucking again in the morning, but they then had a shower, and shortly after Kate visited me as I was on my laptop. The conversation felt very normal, and we chatted away, though eventually it did take a turn. "I was thinking, if you liked your reward last night, we should set up some rules so that you can keep earning them?", Kate said, and I again, couldn't help but be intrigued and want more.

"Erm, what are you thinking?" again, I tried to feign hesitancy, even though I felt I would probably be agreeing here. How could I turn down getting closer to Kate?

"Well, i'm going to be around here more, so I was thinking you can have a reward for more than just putting your chastity on. If you do some chores for us, you can maybe have some treats that way." if this was a couple of days ago, I would have felt humiliated, but I maintained my mindset that this was an opportunity for me. This sounded like a chance to get closer to Kate.

"What kind of chores?" I asked, not wanting to agree too quickly.

"Well, as a minimum, doing our laundry, cleaning the bedroom and bathroom, making food and drinks, stuff like that. I'm sure we can come up with some more things, but those are the kind of things you should do without being asked." it felt like she had thought about this.

"And I get rewards?" I asked sheepishly.

"Of course. Every day if you follow all the rules. Here, an extra one to show i'm serious." Kate was today wearing a tight fitting black t-shirt and jeans, she pulled up the t-shirt, revealing a plain black t-shirt bra underneath, she kept the bra in place, but pulled up the t-shirt to reveal a the top of her left breast. I didn't hesitate this time, and went in for a gentle kiss. It lasted only a second, before she pulled back, and let her t-shirt fall back down. I was incredibly tight in my cage, but overjoyed that this was happening, I had never got to regularly be this close to a woman, especially one as hot as Kate.

"What do you say?"

"Thank you." I replied. Kate looked at me expectantly, clearly waiting for me to say more. "Thank you, Miss." I offered, half a question, but I got my answer as Kate smiled and stood up, heading back to Aaron.

Acceptance

The chores didn't seem so bad once I started, especially with Kate firmly in my mind as I performed them. It was only occasional as well, most of the weekend I could still hang out doing the things I would have been doing (watching TV, browsing the internet, playing a few games), but I would sometimes need to stop to make Kate and Aaron a drink, a snack, or clean up after them.

Some tasks were initially a little more difficult, but I soon got my head around them. The laundry involved picking up Kate and Aaron's underwear, which is sort of what got me into this situation, but it was clear they wanted me to do that - and with me in chastity, there was no reason for Kate to be concerned. As I was called into Aaron's bedroom to gather their clothes, I did feel that pang of humiliation as I picked up their discarded garments from across the bedroom floor as they looked down at me from the bed, but also continued to feel the satisfaction of being closer to Kate.

Also, cleaning the bathroom was difficult. Aaron clearly relaxed his cleanliness with me there to clean up after him, and there was an increasing amount of pee on the toilet seat, used tissues discarded on the floor and even a used condom once. Still, it was a quick task to clear up, I didn't complain, knowing it might reduce my chances of another reward.

On the whole, I was enjoying myself, especially due to the increased attention from Kate. She gave me a smile as I handed her drinks throughout the day, and Aaron largely kept his comments to a minimum. Calling Aaron 'Sir' and Kate 'Miss' also started to become more usual, even though I did have to be reminded at times. I felt happier in my new role as the day went on.

***

That evening, I was settling down to sleep, using my phone a little as I knew I would struggle to sleep whilst Kate and Aaron were loudly fucking next door, I felt they would probably stop soon with Kate, like me, working tomorrow. After around half an hour, and some exalted screams of pleasure, they finally seemed to quieten down. I put my phone away, turned out the light, and closed my eyes. However, only moments later, I heard a gentle knock on my door, it was Kate.

Kate entered the room and sat down on my bed, I could really feel the strain of my cage. Her hair was messy, her body shimmering with sweat, and wearing only a large t-shirt of Aaron's like a dress. "Hey, I have to get up for work early tomorrow and Aaron's room is a mess, do you mind if I sleep in here?" she asked quietly, I was dumbfounded. She wanted to sleep with me?! Was Aaron okay with this?

"Y..yeah of course." I stuttered a response.

"Miss."

"Of course, Miss." I was definitely blushing now.

"Okay, grab whatever you need and you can swap with us." Kate said. I started to grasp the situation. Kate didn't want to sleep with me, she was still sleeping with Aaron, just in my bed. I felt tricked, but also unable to back out now. I also liked the idea of Kate sleeping in my bed, even if it was with Aaron instead of me, I again felt closer to her.

I picked up my phone, and shuffled out of my room to wait in the hallway. Aaron was also sweaty, with his short dark hair messy, wearing just some boxer shorts with his significant package clearly visible at the front. He made eye contact with me as he walked past me, and gave me a small knowing smile. Kate followed, picking up a few things of hers, and stopped beside me. "You've been good today, how about a kiss goodnight?".

I smiled, excited, "Yes please Miss." I may have been kicked out of my own bedroom, but I still felt good, I was incredibly content, and felt my cage tighten significantly.

"One kiss on each toe first." Kate said calmly.

I hesitated for a second, but quickly decided that I wanted this. I would have preferred to kiss her breasts again, but here I was able to get closer to more of her body. I lowered onto my hands and knees, and moved my head down to Kate's feet. Her nails were painted a dark navy blue, and I started with the little toe, gently kissing each in turn, taking my time. Kate stood still not moving. I moved over to her other foot, repeating the process, and finally finishing with her big toe, gently kissing it. "Thank you Miss." I said quietly, looking up at her from my hands and knees.

"Well done, now one last kiss," she said, turning around and raising the large t-shirt she was wearing, revealing her rounded ass, completely bare underneath the t-shirt. I couldn't believe my luck. I felt my cage strain more than it ever had before as I leaned into her ass, and gently kissed her left butt cheek. It was so soft, round and bouncy, I was in heaven. "That's enough." I heard quickly, and Kate pulled down the t-shirt, walked into my room, and closed the door, leaving me on my hands and knees, in bliss and locked agony at the same time.

After a short while, I finally picked myself up and walked into Aaron's room. The room was a mess of discarded clothes, tissues and messy sheets. I would need to wake up early to start on their laundry, and clean Aaron's sheets, but it was too late to do anything now. I crawled into the bed, immediately feeling the dampness of the bed underneath, but it was across the bed, there was no way to avoid sleeping in Aaron and Kate's sweat. I tried to pull some sheets which were tangled over, but in doing so some tissues fell across me, feeling the gluey cum they contained sticking against my body. I pushed them off onto the floor, but felt some residue remain. I pulled more sheets into place, trying to turn off my mind and get some sleep, ignoring the damp and sticky sheets I was wrapped in.

I awoke the following morning slightly confused. My face was sunk in dampness, and I could feel sticky splotches on my face and down my body. I slowly started to remember the night before, and quickly picked myself up out of bed, dashing to the bathroom for a shower. As I approached the bathroom, Kate exited wrapped in a towel. She looked at me and giggled, "Have a good night?", she reached out to my face, and pulled some dried tissue from my face. "I thought you might enjoy that, but I didn't realise just how much you would love Aaron's cum." she said, continuing to laugh.

"No, I, I didn't realise!" I started to explain.

Kate stopped me, "No need to pretend." I wanted to protest, but realised it was fruitless, I just wanted to shower. She stepped aside and let me use the bathroom.

I quickly washed myself, taking care to remove all the sweat and stickiness from my night in Aaron's bed. The focus on the previous night almost made me forget about my cage, and the process of peeing and washing with a cage had become second nature. I felt much better once washed, and stepped out into the hall wrapped in a towel.

I naturally made a step towards my room to get dressed, but saw the door closed, and realised my mistake. I didn't have any clothes, I would need to go in. Just as I was debating whether to knock on the door, Kate quietly exited the room on her tiptoes, dressed amazing in a tight black pencil skirt and white blouse showing off her cleavage. She was carrying one of my shirts, and handed it to me, whispering "Here, I got this for you, Aaron is sleeping so don't go in there."

"Thanks, but I need my other clothes too, i'll be quiet I..." I whispered back.

Kate cut me off, "No, he needs to sleep, i'm sure we can find something." I didn't feel able to argue with Kate, but I couldn't go into work wearing only a shirt and my pyjama shorts. "Here," she whispered, dragging me into Aaron's room, she reached into the wardrobe and dug out some black trousers pushing them into my arms with the shirt, "and since you didn't bother cleaning up our clothes, you can just wear some of that underwear, save yourself some washing."

"I...", I started to protest, but Kate looked at me sternly. My mind flashed back to kissing her round butt last night, and I stopped myself. "Yes Miss." I replied, and bent down to pick up a pair of Aaron's discarded boxer shorts. They were different to the style I usually wore, more spacious and longer in the leg. I winced a little as I pulled them over my legs, knowing Aaron had worn them only yesterday. I heard Kate giggle as she watched me.