The Third Wheel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unlocking

I woke up, and whilst now very well acquainted with the musty smell of Aaron's cum dried in my panties and on the sheets around me, I was still very aware of it with every inhale. From the exhaustion of yesterday I had fallen asleep quickly, but on waking up I felt my cage straining and throbbing. This must have been the longest I had gone without masturbating for a long time, and just thinking of Kate was now painful for my tight cage.

The thought of my impending release was making the situation worse, I was so desperate and ready. Wanting to prove myself I left the condom in my panties, now dried up against me, but I could still feel that there was some liquid left inside.

I heard Kate in the kitchen, and walked in, pretending I needed to get a glass of water, but just wanting to see her for my unlock before work. Kate was in black lace panties and a tight black vest, she turned as I walked in a smiled with bleary eyes. Her eyes gazed down to the condom hanging out my panties, "Well done, all night I see!"

I couldn't hide the smile of praise. "Thank you." I replied.

I hesitated, not wanting to push the unlock too much, and grabbed a glass from the cupboard, filling it with water. Kate spoke up as she was making herself some coffee, "I haven't forgot, don't worry, get yourself washed and you can have an unlock before work."

I felt my cage twitch and strain, then quickly moved towards the bathroom with a spring in my step. I was surprised by how much cum had dried on the inside of the panties as I peeled them off, much still clinging to my cage, crotch and thighs. I showered and washed thoroughly and found myself relieved to put my usual clothes on, feeling comfortable and anticipating my release. Once ready, I gently knocked on Aaron's door. "Come in!" I heard Kate shout from the other side, and I walked inside.

Aaron was sat next to Kate on the side of his bed, his arms around her, as she was lovingly kissing him. I felt a little uncomfortable, but I was so intensely ready to be unlocked I waited and stood quietly in front of them both as they continued to kiss sloppily. They continued for a while, I saw Kate's hand sensually rubbing Aaron's cock through his boxer shorts, the huge package inside steadily growing firmer and firmer. They knew I was right here, they clearly wanted me to see this, but it only made my cage grow tighter and I was so desperate for my release. I started to glance around, looking back to the door, thinking maybe I should give them a few minutes, but Kate took a breath as she saw me distracted and quickly said "On your knees, here." pointing to the ground at their feet, I reluctantly agreed, instinctively knowing this was the price of my release.

I took my place at their feet, kneeling with my eyes level with their knees and more noticeable Aaron's growing cock which was now being gently removed from his boxer shorts by Kate's hands. I tried to look elsewhere, but was immediately brought back by Aaron's clicking fingers, "Don't look away." he commanded, I quietly nodded and kept my eyes on his huge throbbing cock and Kate continued to gently stroke it. I felt my own tiny caged dick pulse and strain.

Kate then leaned her head down and gently started to lick the huge tip of Aaron's cock, occasionally glancing at me to make sure I was watching. The cock now fully erect towered above me, as I gazed up enviously to it whilst Kate expertly continued to suck and take the cock deeper and deeper into her mouth and throat. I no longer needed to be told to continue watching, I was hypnotised by the act.

I lost all track of time, transfixed by the slurping and sliding directly in front of me, until eventually I could tell Aaron was close. Maybe I would get my unlock after him? I thought that was probably fair. Kate pulled her head back.

"Open your mouth." Kate said firmly, looking directly at me. She must have seen my panicked eyes in response. Before I could reply she immediately added "You're only getting a release if you have cum in your mouth."

I was so desperate and needy at that point, I would have done anything. I opened my mouth and closed my eyes, ready.

"You're going to want to get closer than that. If you don't get his load in your mouth, you aren't getting unlocked." Kate told me. I couldn't go without an unlock, I felt like I wouldn't survive without one, I opened my eyes and moved my head closer to Aaron's huge throbbing cock, mouth wide and eager to catch his imminent load. Almost as soon as I leaned my head in a huge load of cum burst from the head of his cock, speeding into my face, I felt the huge warm load hit me directly in the face, a line from just below my eye, covering my nostrils and then a small amount hanging into my open mouth. Terrified it wasn't enough I repositioned myself, moving closer, my mouth wider, hovering so close to his proud cock. The second load went directly into my mouth, I felt the hot salty cum slam onto my throat and tongue, and a third quickly followed filling my mouth further.

Aaron recovered from his orgasm, and then looked down at me, mouth open and full of his cum, as well as a face covered by it. He started to laugh, "Kate told me you licked it up it last night, but I had to see for myself, you love it don't you?"

I remained quiet, trying not to make eye contact, feeling ashamed.

"Answer him, make sure you don't swallow." Kate told me sternly.

I tried my best to say "Yes" with a mouth full of cum.

"Full sentences."

I contorted my mouth, the cum gathering at the back, "Ye-s S-ir, I -ove -as-ing -our cum!" I tried to say, gargling and stuttering over my words as I struggled to speak with a full mouth. Both Kate and Aaron started laughing hysterically, I closed my mouth, holding the warm cum safely inside and looked down at the ground as they did.

Gratefully once they stopped laughing quite so much Kate moved her hand towards my crotch and gestured for me to reveal my cage. I quickly stood taller on my knees and pulled down my trousers to reveal my cage. Kate pulled out her key and unlocked me, I felt incredible relief and joy as the cage was pulled off, I felt my small cock slightly expand and enjoy the space.

"You have 3 minutes." Kate said, looking at her watch. I was confused. She could see from my expression. I thought about asking but was reluctant to speak again with a mouth full of Aaron's cum and face further humiliation.

She rolled her eyes, "In three minutes, you swallow the cum, and the cage goes back on, make it count."

I thought about protesting but was so desperate I grasped the opportunity. I had been waiting for this for days, I needed release and I took my chance. I was completely aware of my place on my knees at the feet of Aaron and Kate, being watched and laughed at, but I couldn't stop myself from moving my hand to my small and increasingly hard dick and stoking it quickly. I tried to keep my eyes down on the ground, blocking out the awkwardness of the situation, and found myself quickly erect.

"Two minutes." I tried to speed up, looking up to Kate after she spoke.

"Look at me." Aaron said. I instinctively switched my gaze to Aaron. I felt acutely aware of his cum in my mouth and streaked across my face. I wanted to look away but I couldn't, I was finding my humiliation oddly arousing, and looking into Aaron's dominant eyes with his cum in my mouth was getting me somehow closer to orgasm.

"Don't look away or i'll stop you." Aaron added, I nodded and kept looking at him as he smirked. This got me even closer, I tried not to think about how much I find this arousing.

"60 seconds." Kate added, whilst I focused on Aaron's eyes and him laughing at me, I saw Kate in my field of vision pulling her vest up to reveal one of her breasts. I wanted to look so badly, to focus on them, but I knew I couldn't, I maintained a laser focus on Aaron.

"Gargle for me." Aaron laughed, I nodded, so close now, leaned my head back and gargled his cum, still maintaining eye contact. As he laughed along with Kate I finally orgasmed, it was such a joyful and relieving feeling, greater than anything I had felt before. I'm not sure whether it was the days of denial, the humiliation of Aaron, being close to Kate or some combination of the three but I found myself in pure ecstasy.

Probably only a few seconds had passed, but I had lost track of my surroundings. Kate brought me back, "You can swallow now." she told me. I obeyed, grateful and still in dizzy joy, allowing Aaron's cum to flow down my throat.

"Thank you." I said.

"Okay, lick up your cum, get yourself cleaned up, and we can get you locked back up." Kate told me.

I nodded, willing to go along with anything as I was still riding on a high. I was expecting to be unlocked until the next time Kate visited, but I had experienced all I needed, I willingly presented myself to be locked again. The cage fit neatly back in place, now feeling familiar and usual, with Kate then handing the key to Aaron who turned it in the lock, and took the key away.

"What do you say to Aaron?" Kate asked me.

I looked up to Aaron, "Thank you Sir, for locking my little cock and letting me swallow your cum."

He smiled, kissed Kate, and gestured for me to leave. Only as I was walking out the door did I realise I still had a streak of his cum on my face. I collected it with my finger, and ate up the last of it.

Diary

Kate didn't stay over for quite a few days following my brief unlocking. However, my relationship with Aaron over that time grew more and more defined.

It was now habit to clean up after Aaron, and offer him drinks and food across the days and evenings. Regularly making sure I listened for when he used the bathroom so that I could promptly clean up any splashes, making sure to do his laundry each day, and waking him with breakfast were all now just parts of my daily routine. However I found myself more proactively seeking ways to make Aaron happy, making him drinks and snacks even when not asked, offering to take off his shoes off when he returned home and generally making sure to always make room and space for him when in the apartment.

I found myself pleased that Aaron seemed to respond positively to this, often smiling at my attempts to please him. He actually took things further, making additional suggestions for me. For example, when I started to take off his shoes for him whenever he returned home, he asked me to kiss his feet. He also enforced a new nightly routine in which I would gently kiss goodnight his huge cock through his boxer shorts before I slept, getting on my knees and putting deferential effort into respecting his penis. These things which i'm not sure I could have been paid to do a few weeks earlier were now enjoyable parts of my day which showed that Aaron was pleased with me.

I also stopped begging for an unlock as much. I found a certain amount of pleasure in accepting my denial, and gave over to the superiority of Aaron and Kate. I was hungry for release every second, but that brought its own satisfaction, and Aaron or Kate would grant me an unlock when they saw fit. Once I changed my mindset, I settled more into my role, and stopped trying to fight it.

Whilst Kate did not visit for a few days, she kept Aaron entertained with regular pictures and sexts. Aaron enjoyed telling me about these pictures as he received them, but I was of course not allowed to view them. He would tell me in great detail about the revealing lingerie, the enticing positions and stunning body of Kate in the pictures, things that I was not allowed to view. However, Aaron did allow me to view heavily censored versions of the pictures. He would pixelate, or completely cover most of Kate's body in these, making it clear what I was missing without any of the explicit content itself. I would see Kate's face looking suggestively at the camera, with only huge pixelated blocks where her body should be, or sometimes just a large black rectangle covering the majority of her body, leaving only her feet visible. Aaron always provided these pictures along with the matching erection he had when viewing them, of course, Aaron's huge erections were completely free of censoring, provided to me in high quality. I took care to keep all of these pictures, and started a diary to document them at the request of Aaron.

All of this may sound cruel and humiliating, and I would have thought so only weeks prior, but I was now completely willing and eager to please and serve both Aaron and Kate. Each new humiliation I took as a sign of their pleasure. They were my superiors, and I would do anything to serve them.