All Comments on 'The Thirst Within Ch. 02'

by tauger

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
thephoenixhostthephoenixhostalmost 11 years ago
love it.

This explains so much. Can wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Please compare the following with how you have it:

He inhaled deeply, then said, "You are not completely human yourself. There is human in there, but it's hidden – artificial, almost. Something's mimicking it." By this point, his eyes had returned to their natural blue.

"What are you then?" I asked, curious. Not just about him, but about what I was, as well.

He grinned. "That's a secret for later. You have an interesting scent – a wisp of the supernatural."

"Zak, I want to know something."

His smile faded slightly. "Ask away."

Keep it simple, and punctuate. Also, keep the text relating to the two parts of the dialogue grouped, first one character, then the next - that way, your reader can follow more easily who's "talking". As it is, reading it is more work than it's worth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
love it!

Please continue... I'm loving ur story...I'm with u all the way...its not hard to read and follow at all... I really don't know what is Anon's problem ...

DovesongDovesongalmost 11 years ago
More.

I am eagerly awaiting your next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Keep updating,

Love the story can't wait until the next chapter

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004about 9 years ago

Loving it !! Totally addictive story, Can't wait to read more :))

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

Casual vampirism. Something is indeed different about Oscar.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertauger@tauger
Back again after a long hiatus, hoping to stay up to date. Feel free to email me with a kick up the behind if necessary. I am 6ft1 with ginger hair and blue/green eyes. There is nothing i love more than sitting down with a good book or working on my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES