All Comments on 'The Thomas Thompson Affair'

by BethanyJ

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 12 years ago
love it!

now i know what to fantasize about as i put on my wifes lingerie

corky181corky181over 12 years ago
that

was the most erotic story have ever read, really awesome, make anybody horny

njlaurennjlaurenover 12 years ago
hot story!

And maybe a sequal???????

belfryloverbelfryloverabout 12 years ago
fantastic

Thanks so much. This was one If the most erotic stories I have ever read. The anticipation was delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

LOVED IT!!! That's my new fantasy.

orchard264orchard264over 11 years ago
WOW

What a beautiful story and taken to a stage where the future holds all sorts of possibilities. A good hetero relationship with occasional 'lesbian' sex - spiced with the chance of an adventurous outing. Absolutely loved it - don't write more - just leave us to imagine what the future might hold.

Sensational, well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOW Is Right...

...All that - 6 pages - from just the concept of an escort for the night!?! It constantly amazes me how well these stories are written, each one better than the last. I hope you will continue writing and create even more of these wonderfully romantic stories for us. Excellent work!!

Joanne86Joanne86over 9 years ago

Loved it brilliant story from start to finish, i would love to do what geoff was able to do and have a one night stand with a super cute guy, however, my age and health are past there best but boy did I get hard thinking and reading this lovely story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBethanyJ@BethanyJ
Midlands UK tranny, beginning to write more and to get out more after a change in family situation. Currently reloading stories posted elsewhere, but also writing - and to my delight dressing! - afresh.