The Thong Ch. 01

Story Info
Young guy falls in love with a picture.
6.3k words
4.48
6k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 12/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,593 Followers

I was a junior in college when I fell in love with a picture. I am Avrey. My younger sister, April, had just finished her sophomore year at a larger college. I was a little behind in my degree plan since I had been working quite a bit. I was able to land a job in IT as a part time apprentice while I went to college. Our parents are not rich by any means but they had saved wisely and were paying our tuition, room and board. I was happy to contribute to my expenses even though it put me back just a little.

It was summer. I was working more hours and taking one online course. April had just returned from a girl's only trip to Cancun with some of her sorority sisters. She was showing us the pictures she took and explaining how they wanted to take in the history and culture of Mexico rather than just lying on the beach and drinking. It sounded like they didn't spend much time looking for hot beach studs. I thought this was quite mature of the group and I told her so.

When she did show some beach pictures, I was totally in love. I knew some of April's friends but didn't recognize several of the girls. The picture was of five girls kneeling in the sand. Apparently, April had enlisted someone to take the group picture. The angel that caught my eye was a perky brunette with a shortish style haircut. She had the cutest smile. I would say she was drop dead gorgeous but that is not how I pictured it. Cute. Very cute. The smile seemed almost mischievous. I started naming the girls I recognized, leaving out the ones who I didn't know. I didn't want to let on to April that I had a profound interest in the special one.

Now, my sister is quite a honey herself. She is 5'-6" with a dynamite figure and full C cup breasts. All my guy friends tell me how hot she is and how April got all the good genes in the family. That burns me up a little but even I agree she is hot. However, many people have asked if we are fraternal twins. My family also thinks we look remarkably alike even though we are obviously a different gender. I sometimes wonder if my looks are a bit too feminine since people think we look alike. Also, I am only one inch taller than April. If we stand together in a family picture, she is usually wearing four- or five-inch heels making her look much taller than me.

Finally, April named the other girls. The cute brunette was named Crystal. I could almost see it in her eyes. If the eyes are the windows to the soul, Crystal had more soul than any girl I had ever dated.

I am no slouch in the looks department. I have been told often that I am cute. Not handsome. Not a hunk. Just cute. I guess that is better than ugly.

The thing that mesmerized me about Crystal was the thong bikini she was wearing. It was extremely high waisted. She showed to have a really nice lower half and I was curious. The cut of the bikini showed a distinct line where her thighs met her torso. From that, I deduced that she had rather nice, firm thighs and a wide ass. Don't ask me why I thought that was sexy. I had never been drawn to larger girls before. Not that she was large but you could see that she had the widest ass of the group. And the top was outstanding also. The bikini top covered her breasts well but one could easily see that she had the biggest breasts of the group also.

I didn't want to ask too many questions of my sister. She would think I was a picture perv if I let on how attractive Crystal was. But how was I going to find out about her? I hoped it was a passing fancy but in the days and nights after seeing the picture, I masturbated furiously thinking about what Crystal would look like standing up in the risqué thong. I could not get her out of my mind. I just had to find a way to meet her.

My fantasy boiled my brain for the rest of the summer. Maybe if I went to the same college as my sister, I could meet Crystal. But that wasn't the case. I started classes again in the fall. I cut back my part-time work to concentrate on my most difficult major courses. It seemed like every time I took a break from studying, I thought of Crystal and masturbated. I even began thinking of myself as a pervert. I dated some girls and even had sex a few times throughout the fall semester and still I dreamed of the cute brunette with the sexy ass in a thong.

Naturally, with my lack of commitment, my encounters didn't really lead to many repeat dates. I had a few girls who were really good in bed and they seemed to enjoy sex with me. It just never materialized into anything steady. It seemed that they sensed my reluctance. Or, maybe I disappointed a few of them. I don't consider myself a stud even though I am not unattractive. I now know that I really wasn't a stud because I didn't understand how to please a woman. I was like most guys who figured fucking and busting a nut was the complete act. Now, I am ashamed when I think back to my untrained self.

I supposed that my image of Crystal would fade after I had sex a few times. No such luck for me. I sometimes masturbated after I had sex with a girl just thinking about that beautiful ass in a skimpy thong.

At home for the holidays, I quizzed April about her social life. Not her sex life. God forbid. I didn't want to hear about that. I asked about her friends that I knew and eventually asked her if they were planning another year end trip. She was going to take a part time job in the spring to help with her social expenses. Mom and Dad wouldn't dish out vacations willy-nilly and April knew that she would need to come up with some funds.

It turned out that she was going to work at a higher end mall store. I was interested to learn that her friend Crystal worked there and helped her get on part-time. At least that gave me some reasons to inquire from time to time about her job and co-workers. I was only interested in Crystal stories but I couldn't let on. If April knew that I lusted after one of her friends, she would make life uncomfortable for me when we were home together.

When I found out that Crystal was doing her internship in our city, I was beyond enthusiastic. She had reasonable expectations of getting on with the large company after graduating from college with a CPA degree. They are always in demand. Companies work them pretty hard, not wanting the prospective employees to think they could waltz in a dazzle with personality. I found out later that if anyone could dazzle with personality, it would be Crystal. Plus, a close second or 1B would be my own sister, April.

Crystal was going to get an apartment near her work downtown. She had her stuff in storage while she was waiting for her lease. My darling sister asked her to stay with us while she was waiting. I could not believe my good fortune. Maybe, just maybe, I could woo her. I could hardly wait to get home in the evenings. My parents were very happy to extend both mine and April's stay even after we finished college. I was going to get my own place eventually but, in the meantime, I was enjoying rent-free living and saving up for my deposits.

April and Crystal spent a good bit of time in April's room. I kept trying to find ways to be near them or at least Crystal. One evening April had a date with her boyfriend, Stan. She felt bad about leaving Crystal alone in our home, so being the gentleman that I am, I asked if she would like to go to dinner with me. She didn't have other plans and accepted. I just had to find a way to get her more interested in me. Up to that point, she seemed to be friendly in a way a guest would be in one's home. As much as I wanted more, I had to keep my cool and hope to get her interested over time. Yet, time was running out. Soon she would be in her apartment.

We went out to my favorite Tex-Mex restaurant. We both ordered margaritas. While we waited for our drinks, Crystal took control of the conversation.

"So, Avery, tell me a little about yourself."

I kept my answers short, not wanting to spend much time describing my boring life. I am a bit of a nerd, even though I don't look like the stereotypical geek that everyone seems to imagine.

"Oh, come on," She said. "There's got to be more than that. Are you seeing anyone?"

"Uh, not really. I have been busy in my new job. I have had a few dates while in college, but I really didn't have that much time for social activities with courses and my part-time job."

"Oh, I think that is great. You're working while going to school. I mean April and I worked a little but not like you."

"How about you, Crystal?" I nervously asked. "Do you have a special significant other?"

"Uh," she giggled. "I guess you would call me a bit of a slut. I just don't want to get tied down to one guy. Or girl for that matter."

"Oh." That was all I could come up with. It was good she sensed my embarrassment.

"I'm sorry, Avery. Was that too blunt? Your face is turning red."

"Oh, no, no. I'm sorry. Uh," I stammered and sputtered.

She broke into a serious laugh. "I'm sorry." She said. "But not really. You should see the look on your face. It is priceless. Yeah, I am a bit of a tease. I hope I didn't startle you. You are just so cute and when you blush, you look like a little boy."

I really didn't want to start out that way. Her thinking of me as a little boy didn't do much for my ego but I reasoned that it was just a figure of speech. I had indeed blushed when she talked about not getting attached to one guy. The mention of any 'particular girl' really sent my head spinning. She must have discerned what was going through my head at that time for she spoke seriously.

"Relax, Avery. I am not doing your sister." She giggled.

I still didn't know what to say. She adroitly steered the conversation back to something more normal.

"Oh, Avery. I'm just pulling your leg. I told you I was a bit of a tease. It's just that I have begun feeling comfortable around you and April. I hope I didn't spoil our relationship over a dumb joke."

That made me feel much better. Relationship? It already sounded so warm and familiar. We talked about school and jobs for a while until our dinner arrived. We were feeling a little bit of a buzz from the stout margaritas. Our conversation became looser and we talked about April.

"Yeah, I was a year ahead of April so it was my duty to orient the pledges. She is just so pretty. All the guys I know want to, uh, well date her."

"You were about to say something else, Crystal."

She giggled. "Well, they all wanted to 'do' her. I don't blame them. But she is true to Stan. I can't believe that so many guys have tried and she still brushes them off. We have some guy friends who are not so horny. They are fun. They blend in with the girls without the tension of wanting to fuck us. Oops. I said the dirty word. Sorry, but you know what I mean?"

"Yes. I get it. The sexual tension can be overriding sometimes. By the way you don't feel that way about me, do you?"

"Oh, no. You seem to fit in with girls and guys. I even wonder about some of our guy friends. Sometimes I think I am losing it when none of them hit on me. Funny, isn't it? If a guy respects our position, we first love it then worry about them not hitting on us. I do actually think that a couple of them are maybe gay. Not gay. Sorry. Just sort of asexual. I know I am rambling on. It is nice to go out with those guys. I don't feel that I have to play coy with them."

"Yeah, I think I understand. I mean, I have uh, had sex with a few girls at school. I just am not interested in a relationship. I guess that makes me shallow but that is how I feel."

"I get it. When I said I was a bit of a slut and tease, I didn't mean that I am a prick tease. If I am interested in a guy for sex, I let him know right away. I don't adhere to the old adage that the man has to make the first move. If I want to fuck a guy, I am going to fuck him."

"Wow." I exclaimed.

"Oh, Avery. I'm sorry. I guess the margarita is getting my tongue loose. Hope I didn't offend you. It is just that you look so much like your sister that I feel that we have been friends for a long time.

Dinner went on about the same way. There was definitely an undertone of a sexual nature but I didn't get the sense that she was coming on to me. I would have killed for her to want to 'do' me as she called it. It was just at a level that indicated that I could be a guy friend like she described. I wanted more but decided that since she was going to be living near anyway, I could still be close to her through my sister and expand that relationship. Hopefully.

The next day, Crystal told April in front of me how nice I was at dinner. She indicated that I fit the mold of some of their guy friends. I was a little disappointed being compared to some guy who she thought might be gay. I didn't want to show any of my discomfort. That would only make me off limits to the girls. I decided to play it down and hopefully we could become closer. She also told April about embarrassing me by telling me she was a slut.

I heard April laughing as they closed the door to the bedroom. From that time on while she was staying with us, Crystal kept teasing me about sexual things and just about everything. Finally, the day came when Crystal was moving into her apartment. April and I helped her move her small things while the movers emptied out the storage she had rented. When we finished lugging all her boxes and clothes into the apartment, we were all tired. The girls suggested that we order a pizza. They also wanted me to run out and get some beer. I gladly ran the errand.

When I got back with the beer, April said that Crystal was taking a shower. The pizza arrived just as Crystal came out of her bedroom. She was wearing an oversized tee shirt and didn't appear to have anything on except her panties. It wasn't meant to be sexy. The large tee shirt was almost like a dress, anyway. She told April and me that we could take a shower if we liked. April said that she would except that we didn't have any clean clothes.

Crystal began laughing.

"April, you can borrow my clothes. I have plenty of panties and more large tee shirts. Don't know if I can fit Avery into anything of mine but I bet he would look cute. Don't you think so, April."

April laughed along with Crystal. They saw that I was blushing again.

"Come on, Avery. I am pulling your leg again. I didn't mean to embarrass you again. You have to get used to my sense of humor. Lighten up, guy."

I smiled and accepted the semi-apology. We opened up the pizza and began drinking the beer. The girls were hearty beer drinkers and before we noticed, the pizza was gone and so was most of the six-pack. I told them that I probably needed to get going.

Crystal said, "What's your hurry? You have a hot date?"

"No." I answered, "I just figured you two might want to talk decorating and girl talk."

"Well, if we do, you are still welcome to stay. So, I asked you a while back if you were dating anyone special. How about now?"

"Naah. I stay busy with work now days. I guess I just haven't met the right girl."

April joined in, "Yeah, he is saving himself for marriage."

Crystal came to my defense. "No, April, he said he had done a few girls in college."

"Is that right, Avery? You never told me that."

"Well, Sis, it is not what I would tell you."

"Fair enough. But, Crystal, maybe he did and maybe he didn't. You know how guys like to brag."

I thought to myself. 'Now I am getting it from both Crystal and my sister'. It seemed I just couldn't win. I was still holding out hope that just keeping my face in front of Crystal would somehow lead into a relationship with her. The friendship aspect really was coming along nicely. However, I still wanted to get much closer to her in a sexual way. When I masturbated, I still kept that beach picture in mind. That thong and her thigh crease just would not leave my brain. Nor did I want it to.

With everyone's work schedule, it became harder to spend time with Crystal. One day, she called me to tell me that she had four tickets to a baseball game. She said she had been dating a guy she met but the relationship didn't seem to be going anywhere and she didn't want to encourage him. April and Stan were going and she wanted to know if I wanted to go with them.

I heartily agreed and thanked her for keeping me in mind.

"You sure you don't have a hot date, Avery."

"Ha, ha. Very funny."

"I wasn't trying to be funny. You need to get out and meet a hot chick. You deserve it. You are so cute. Besides, what are you doing for sex?"

"What kind of question is that, Crystal?"

"Just curious. I would like to hear more about your sex life. I shared some of mine with you. Sort of. I just want to hear about some woman you bedded. And I'm not kidding either."

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Heck yes. I tell you what. After the ballgame on Saturday afternoon, can you come over to my apartment? We will have pizza and beer like before. You better have some sexy stories to tell me. No made-up ones. You know April thinks you are still a virgin."

After the ballgame, I went home with Crystal. April and Stan were going to his place. We were sure that they didn't need any company for what they were going to do. April sort of raised her eyebrows when Crystal told her that she and I were going to hang out. Crystal smiled and told her not to worry, that I was a big boy and could defend myself if she got out of control. We all had a laugh at that one.

We stopped on the way and got the pizza and a six-pack. We ate and drank with a certain amount of eagerness for we had only had a beer apiece at the game. With the pizza mostly gone and Crystal and I on our second beers, we were starting to feel more relaxed. I was even losing some of my inhibitions.

Crystal put on some pop music but turned it down low. She told me she wanted to get out of her shorts and top and asked me to wait until she changed. She came back out in her tee shirt and I assumed just panties below the oversized shirt. This tee shirt was tighter than the one she had worn at move-in. I could see the imprint of her hard nipples.

"Okay, Stud. Time to tell Crystal about the chicks you have been banging."

"Ok, stop it, Crystal. I haven't been banging any chicks."

"Damn, Avery. I can't believe that. You are so cute. Yes, you look very young and yes, you do look like your sister. But that is a compliment. She is hot, hot, hot. So, what do you do for sex?"

"Really, Crystal? What do you want me to say? What are you doing for sex? Is that a fair question like you asked me?"

"Well, Friend, I have been doing some guys for sex. Okay? The guy I have been seeing is hot to trot for me. We have been fucking every time we see each other. Sex is pretty good with him but there is no emotional connection on my part. And, I have been supplementing with some guys that I have met through work. There. Your turn."

"I can't believe I am having this conversation with my sister's best friend. I could tell you but you couldn't stand the answer."

"Try me." Crystal teased.

"Okay, I have been jacking off to the memory of a picture I saw on April's phone."

"What picture?"

"The picture of the five of you in Cancun on the beach."

"You're serious?"

"Yes, Okay?"

"You have been jacking off to a picture of your sister in a bikini?"

"No. I have been jacking off to the picture of you kneeling with the other girls. You were wearing a thong bottom. Satisfied?"

"You're kidding me, right?"

"Absolutely not. That thong was cut so high that it showed the creases of your thighs to your tummy. It drove me crazy. It still drives me crazy. Every time I touch my dick, I think of you in that thong."

Crystal finally showed some signs of embarrassment herself. I was outside myself. I don't know why I confessed my sins to her. Surely this would be the end of our friendship. Words were said. They couldn't be taken back. I had had too much beer and my tongue was loose. Maybe she would laugh it off? I watched as my words sunk in. Instead of asking me to leave, she recovered and a bewitching smile formed on her lips.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,593 Followers
12