All Comments on 'The Thong Ch. 01'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Anthony1965Anthony19655 months ago

What a wonderful story. I hope that they continue their special friendship.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

OK introductory chapter. It looks like busty Crystal has found a nice submissive guy to be with in

between the big black cocks she likes to fuck. I am very curious where the author is going with "cute" Avery with his barely average-sized cock and Crystal, with her big rack and ass.

KaneyKaney5 months ago

What a great story, I’m looking forward to reading part 2

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

“You are so sweet. I might just have to consider you for my special guy friendship. Not like our guy friends from college. You are now my special masturbation friend. If you want to get off again, I am here for you."

This is clear, big-titted Chrystal will continue to fuck men, mostly black men with big cocks, and Avery will be her “special masturbation friend.” Love where this is going. The author has a wonderful and very kinky imagination. I look forward to the next chapter in this odd relationship.

northirishdivernorthirishdiver5 months ago

Bravo as always your stories never fail to entertain looking forward to see where this special friendship leads

amadeuseroticamadeuserotic5 months ago

The stage is set for a perfect story. Avery is submissive and totally infatuated with Crystal, so she can lead him wherever she wants. This may involve playtime with her current boyfriend who is also submissive or exposure to big black cock or other adventures that are in Crystal's wonderfully wicked mind. Hopefully we'll find out soon ...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Since Avery is submissive and has a “pretty” cock, he should probably end up in panties…obviously not the worst possibility, as I love the feeling of my fully erect cock pushing hard against the shiny satin as my wife taunts me, calling me her queeny cuck…Also interesting that Crystal seems to almost have a complex about her “too big ass..” Seems to be common for women to feel that way. My wife was able to sleep around because she was pretty and had nice tits..I found that her sleeping around while we were dating to be incredibly hot. But she also definitely had a “too big ass”, as she put it, and that’s why we’re married now. I, without question, simply had to have that. I like admitting that to myself. Sometimes I just indulge myself by staring at her bulbous ass while concentrating on how tight my wedding band feels…I worship her ass…She owns me…

Great story and looking forward to more from you..

JT

FailedscoutFailedscout4 months ago

This was a nice and interesting story. I would like to see where their relationship goes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous