The Thong Ch. 04

Story Info
Crystal & Avery progress to extreme cuckolding.
4.1k words
4.58
5.5k
22

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/10/2024
Created 12/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, I awoke with some cobwebs in my brain. I immediately began thinking about what I had heard the evening before. I wondered if it had been a dream. As I shook my head clear, I knew it wasn't a dream. Marvin had actually told us the story about his uncle and the submissive cuckolds who sucked cock at the behest of their dominant white wives. I was afraid to bring the topic up to Crystal. I was waiting to see if she would say something.

We had breakfast and shared what was on our itinerary for the day. She never mentioned the conversation of the night before. She was especially kind and sexy to me. We were just sitting at her dining table. Me in my panties and her in just a sexy thong with no top on. I was especially grateful for the sexy view. Anything would taste good with her sitting across the table with her big breasts in view.

We were both becoming more excited by her exhibitionism. Other than at work, she was apt to go without a bra or panties or both. During the warmer weather, she would wear tight tee shirt type tops which were also very thin. Those magnificent areolas were practically pasted to the inside of her tops. Most of the looks and gawking were of a positive nature. Of course, you had the old biddies who were self-elected to the morality police. In fact, Crystal began to play it up even more to the stuck-up bitches. She would often make it a point to exaggerate her movements just to piss them off. She embarrassed me often but she thought that was just cute.

Around two weeks later, Crystal told me that Marvin wanted to hook up with her again. He wanted to make sure I was still okay with them having sex with me present. She assured him that our relationship was progressing well. Even though we were in an open relationship, we were very much best friends. When she told me this, she suggested that we explore the extreme cuckolding that Marvin had told us about.

"Are you serious?" I asked. "I am not gay."

"Oh, stop, Cucky. You are playing the part of my cuckold. You and I are actually in a cuckold relationship anyway. I think that taking it a step further will turn us both on and cement our unique relationship."

"Well, how do you know Marvin will let this happen?"

"Do you think that he would have told us about the extreme cuckolding by some white couples if he had no interest in it?"

"Who's to say, really. It might have just come to mind since, as you say, we are in a cuckold relationship."

"Well, I don't think so, Panty Boy. I think he was broaching the topic to see how deep we were into the extreme cuckolding. And if you think about it, it is not that extreme. One meaning of cuckolding is that another man, not the husband, places a chick in the other man's nest. That would mean that the bull actually impregnates the white woman."

"So, you think my sucking cock is not extreme?"

"No. I want to do this. I want Marvin to experience what his uncle did. I want you to be my submissive cuckold. I want you to suck his cock before he fucks me and clean him up afterwards. Can you do that for me, Baby?"

"Uh, uhhhh, I don't know."

"Well Marvin is coming over Wednesday night. I have some new panties I want you to wear for the occasion. You will like them. If you want to be totally submissive, come over. Marvin is going to fuck me with his big cock anyway. If you show up, be prepared to please Miss Crystal. Is that clear?"

Then I had a few days to think about it. Could I take the submissive track that far just because she wanted to experience the kink? Would she think of me as gay afterward? I mean, I had seen Crystal with another woman. She made sure that I saw her in action that way before she would let me see her getting fucked. I had to admit, seeing her get eaten by another woman was a real turn on. She had let me eat pussy in front of her, all the while bragging that I ate pussy as good as any woman she had ever had.

I really don't know why I spent so much time agonizing over the decision. I would do anything Crystal wanted me to. I went over to her place a little early. I knew Marvin would be over later to fuck my girlfriend. She kissed me and told me how excited she was about taking our cuckold relationship to the next level. She gave me a bag and told me to strip. Inside was an assortment of extremely thin panties with a penis sleeve in front. She told me to pick the pink pair. Then she gave me a pullover bra that was thin also. It was like a halter with just a little lace around the trim. I hesitated to put it on. Crystal took it from me and guided it over my head. It was just a little more feminine touch and matched the panties.

My cock was hard and easily expanded the sleeve. I had to admit the panties were cute.

"Now, Baby, you are ready to be a real submissive feminized cuckold. I think Marvin will love having a cutie like you suck his cock."

I wish I could say that I was reluctant. I was torn between the traditional male macho thing and the submissive feminized thing. It was a pleasant submission but I wondered how I would reconcile the coming act afterward. I could always back out at the last second. I was already dressed for the occasion. I knew that the fear of displeasing Crystal would be worse than the possible feelings of gayness after I had done what she asked. I had read about dominant mistresses and how they punished and controlled the submissive. Crystal was not anything like that. Not demanding. Not harsh. I really loved making her happy. She was just a young woman with a beautiful kink. Always loving and kind.

When the doorbell rang, I knew it was time. Crystal had me answer the door and welcome Marvin in. She told me to fix them a drink and one for myself.

"You are probably going to need some liquid courage, Baby. Marvin was so excited when I told him that I wanted to experience the extreme cuckold experience. He is in 100%."

I fixed the drinks and served the couple who were already kissing on the couch. Crystal was wearing only my favorite thong and high heels. She loved the extra height that tall heels gave her. Marvin was beginning to make love to my girlfriend's magnificent breasts. Crystal threw her head back and enjoyed his worship of her beautiful assets.

Crystal stopped him briefly. She took a drink and offered Marvin his. He drank nearly half the cocktail. She told me that she was going to the bedroom and suggested that I undress Marvin and take him there. I neatly folded his clothing and followed him to the bedroom where Crystal was propped up on some pillows. Her big breasts were splayed across her chest and the nipples were protruding prominently from her large areolas.

"Okay, Cucky, let's get this show on the road. See how hard Marvin is. Aren't you happy that he is going to please your girlfriend with his big cock. I think you should pay homage to the phallus that is about to take my pussy."

I got to my knees and took hold of his massive black cock. If someone had told me that I would be doing something like this before I had seen my goddess' picture in a thong, I would have tried to shoot them. Now I was dressed in pink panties and a pink bralet, on my knees about to suck a cock.

I touched the tip of his cock with my tongue immediately tasted the not at all unpleasant precum which was running out of it. I was surprised with the taste and the texture. Quite willingly, I took the head into my mouth and licked my tongue out to his underside. He moaned. Crystal moaned.

"Oh, fuck, yes, Cucky. That's it. Suck that cock, Baby. Show him how much you appreciate him. Ummmmmm. Ohhhh. God, that is so fucking hot."

I was into it then. I was a cocksucker. I was operating under the wishes of my girlfriend. I would rather perceive myself as a submissive pleasing my mistress. However, that would be splitting hairs. No, I was a cocksucker. Rather than being repulsed, I found that it was strangely erotic. My girlfriend was getting off to this wanton act. I decided to make the best of it. I pushed down on his huge cock. It was really too thick to get into my mouth, I thought. I tried again and found that there was just enough sponginess to allow him to slip deeper into my oral cavity.

I could no longer steal a glance at Crystal. My eyes were watering and I was beginning to gag on my own saliva. I found out later that this was normal. I couldn't deep throat him by any means but I was able to get the tip to my gag reflex. I started to gag. I moved back and my saliva along with his precum spurted from my mouth onto my bralette. I was soaked.

"Oh, hot, Honey. Damn, try again."

Before I went down on him again, I glanced at Crystal. She had her hand inside her thong. I could hear squishing noises as she fingered herself. She was wet and nearing orgasm. I opened wide and thrust down again on his ebony spear. Again, I coughed up more phlegm and saliva. I was not going to stop. I was committed then. I wanted Crystal to see me suck his cock. I took him yet deeper and tried to stay down even more. I just stopped and tried to breathe through my nose. There was no use. His huge cock was impinging on my air passages. I started blacking out and had to move back.

As I slid my mouth away from the huge cock, I began coughing and wheezing. I was now wet with our juices down to my stomach and even onto the elastic of my panties.

I heard Crystal explode in a stream of shrieks and curses.

"Ohhhhh. Yesssss. Fuck yesssss. That is so fucking hot, Panty Boy."

She kept cumming in that way until she stopped stroking her clit. I knew she was saving some for when Marvin penetrated her. His cock was slick with our combined juices. Crystal was spewing her girl cum from her aroused pussy. She moaned and cursed.

"God, fuck me now, Marvin. I am so wet. Give me that beautiful fucking cock. Now, please. Fuck me."

Marvin got between her legs and immediately slipped his cock into her wet pussy. He went all the way in on the first thrust. Crystal squealed and wrapped her legs around his waist. His cock was so big and I marveled at the sight of him filling her pussy with one bang. It looked like Crystal was pulling him with her legs trying to get more of that black cock into her. I wondered if there was a limit to how long a cock she could accommodate. She had all of Marvin's big cock and wanted more.

They fucked for what seemed like an hour. All I heard was the squishes and moans. I was glad that I had supplied some lubrication to aid the coupling. Each time he would pull back and then thrust his cock to the hilt, she would whimper and moan. She came at least twice more before he shouted and began drenching her womb with his seed.

He didn't stop when he came in her. He kept pounding like he was drilling for the last drop of oil on earth. Finally, he stopped and just lay on her with his softening cock deep inside her. She realized that he was finished and didn't want me to miss my reward.

"Hurry, Cucky. Get all the cream from my pussy. I am so stretched and I don't want you wasting a drop."

Marvin rolled over and Crystal pulled her legs up to her chest. Her pussy was a mess. Cum was coating the outer lips and a good supply was beginning to run down her crack. I had to act fast. I licked her crack from her asshole to the bottom of the leaking fountain. I began to slurp and swallow what seemed an endless flow of heady juices. His cum was thick and globby. It seemed undiminished by the addition of her girl cum. As the flow began to ebb, she placed her heels on my back and urged me to keep licking.

She came again when I finished at her clit.

"Ummmm. Good, Baby. Clean Marvin's cock. Get him all ready to fuck me again."

With the black cock getting softer, I was able to get more of him near my throat. I bottomed out on his pubic bone. It gave me the sensation that I was deepthroating him but I knew it was just the softened tissue that allowed me to go all the way down. Nevertheless, Crystal was impressed at how I was taking to my task. That was all that mattered to me. I wasn't thinking of being a cocksucker. I wasn't thinking about Marvin or his big black cock. I was only thinking about what Crystal wanted me to do. I was detached from any ramifications. Any guilt. Any regret. There might be time for that later. I would have to see. But right then and with Crystal smiling at me, I was hers.

We repeated the scene once more. On the third time, Crystal insisted that I get Marvin hard again using my mouth. I started out with him completely soft. I kept sucking and licking his cock until it began to expand in my mouth. I clamped my lips at his base and waited until he grew large enough to hit my gag reflex. I coughed up more phlegm and sprayed it through my nose. He was ready to go. He fucked my girlfriend a third time. I cleaned her once again and then sucked Marvin dry and soft.

We all had drinks after the lengthy sex Olympics. Crystal put on her thong and heels. I kept my panties and bralet on while Marvin dressed. He seemed to be pleased that he had accomplished what his uncle had told him about. It apparently was a badge of honor in the black community to bang and then talk about banging white wives. Crystal and I were not married but the theme was the same. Taking a white cuckold's woman was a supreme accomplishment in some circles. After Marvin left, Crystal and I went to bed. She kicked off her heels and got under the covers wearing just that beautiful sexy thong. I kept my panties and bralet on. We slept soundly.

By this time, Crystal and Troy were history. He was just too possessive. She let him come over occasionally and fuck her. She made sure that I could be there if possible. Troy began resenting that I was taking his place as a partner of Crystal's. Eventually she had to tell him that they should end the relationship while they were still on somewhat friendly terms. In parting, he tried to disrespect me by telling her that I was a poor substitute for his cock. She enlightened him by telling him that I ate her pussy better than a woman and that she could get plenty of big cocks. She even told him about Marvin. That set him down a notch when he found out that his erstwhile girlfriend loved black cocks more than white cocks.

Marvin became a regular. I had pretty much moved in with Crystal at that point. I still had my apartment but we were beginning to talk more about getting a place together. I considered that a step in the right direction. I would have married Crystal at that point. I had no better friends than her. My sister had finally accepted that we were a part time couple. She didn't know the extent of our relationship. She certainly didn't know about Marvin and our new cuckold relationship with him. I wouldn't say that Crystal was exclusive with Marvin and me. She still had some nights away from her place. Sometimes she would come home late when I was there. I got a late creampie. They were good but I preferred the fresh ones.

Crystal never explained where she had been or who she had been with. Several times her pussy was so stretched, I assumed she had found a black stud to fuck. She never mentioned bringing him to her apartment. I didn't ask. Our relationship was loving and yet so up front on the sex activity. She would sometimes ask why I put up with her. I think she was beginning to open up to the possibility that I might be a long-term partner. She asked several times if I wouldn't rather go out and find a nice girl who would be true to me. Occasionally, she made me feel like that is what she wanted. I asked her about it. She admitted that she loved our open relationship but didn't want to hurt me or stand in my way.

Crystal explained that her parents were not really happy together when she was growing up. Apparently, they stayed together for their children. They got a divorce when she was in college. She indicated that this early adulthood freedom would certainly end one day and she would be happy to settle down. She would look at me somewhat oddly when we had this conversation. I didn't know for sure what this meant. I was still mesmerized by her smile, her ass, her big soft breasts and her dark pink areolas topped by hard nipples. She had gotten out of the notion that her areolas were ugly and too big. She showed her breasts almost all the time when we were together.

When Marvin came over, it was more of the same. He really relished the cuckold scene where Crystal would direct me to suck his cock. It was a ruse. His cock and her pussy were flowing so much in anticipation that they really didn't need any extra lubrication. At least Marvin was the only actor who we shared this extreme cuckolding with. One evening Crystal told me in a casual way that Marvin was coming over the following night. I didn't react very much to this. Crystal then enlightened me a little more.

"Uh, Cucky, I am on my period."

"Then why is Marvin coming over?" I asked.

"Well, you don't have any restrictions like me so I think we can still show him a good time."

"Crystal, do you mean what I think you mean?"

"Now you are getting the idea."

"No way."

"Really, Cucky? It is not a new concept. I really like for you to dress up and follow my instructions. Can't you help us out here? Marvin loves the whole thing. It makes him feel so superior. And he doesn't mistreat you. He talks to you just like he does me. He thinks we have a good thing going and he appreciates you being involved. I think he likes what we have more than when we were just fucking."

I was wondering if this was just an extension of our extreme cuckolding or if it was a step to something more involved. She assured me that it was just between the three of us.

"Come on, Honey. Just this one time. I am so hot for this. I just have this little kink. I think it would be so hot for him to show up. I will be in a pair of the high waist panties and a long sheer robe. Of course, my slut heels. Ha. And I want you to do it like we have planned it. You explain to Marvin that I am in the monthly condition but you don't want him to be disappointed. You will be wearing your pretty bralet and the sexy panties we like. Just take control. I think you will like the prize straight from the tap. I know I do. Please, Baby. Just this once."

I figured, 'why argue with Crystal'. I knew that she had control over me. She never once asked me to do anything harshly. She was always sweet. She made it an adventure. She made it sound so erotic. The only three people who would know were the three of us who already knew. What the heck? In for a nickle, in for a dime, I figured.

When Marvin showed up, Crystal met him at the door with a sloppy French kiss. I fixed his drink and dropped the news that Crystal was indisposed that evening and that I would be entertaining him. I had a couple of stiff drinks and suggested that Marvin should do the same. Crystal was resplendent in her high leg panties and sheer robe. It didn't hide much. Her sexy heels and the rest of her outfit would be enough to get a eunuch hard. I asked Marvin if he would like to follow me to the bedroom. He gladly accepted. This time Crystal helped him off with his clothing.

His black cock was as hard as ever. I approached him and took the pulsing phallus in my hand. Gently, I moved his cock up toward his stomach. The tip was glistening with precum. I bent over and quickly sucked the luscious dollop off the head of his penis. He made more of the sweet nectar. I licked around the head and spread the precum over his cock. I took his cock into my mouth and tried in vain to get him down my throat. Each time I pushed further, I hit my gag reflex releasing loads of thick saliva. I coughed up more saliva after each thrust. Marvin was enjoying my efforts and my girlfriend was talking nonstop.

"Oh, god, yes, Avery. Suck that cock. You might turn out to be a better cocksucker than you are a pussy eater. Oooooh. UMMM. You are the best, Baby. I love how you love me. You are so sweet doing this for Mistress. Yum, get that cum."

12