The Thong Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept my efforts up just as Crystal was encouraging me. I began licking the head of his cock more. I would alternate between taking him as deep as I could and licking the head and underside. He began to moan and tense his body.

"Oh, yes, Marvin, shoot down his throat. Give my Cuck a mouthful of cum." Crystal kept encouraging.

I held the first three inches in my mouth as he began blasting his cum into the back of my throat. I finally had to swallow. Crystal was beside herself watching me suck cock. This is what she wanted and had told me that I only had to do it once. It seemed so natural that I wondered if I might want to do it all the time. He kept blasting spurt after spurt into my mouth as I tried not to gag. I could barely savor the taste as it was coming so fast. He began to shoot less voluminous shots. It slowed to a trickle. At that point, I could relax and move him out of my mouth. I continued to lick the last trickles until I had taken all his cum.

We both fell into the bed and Crystal joined us.

"Fuck, that was hot. My Cuck is a marvel with his mouth, huh, Marvin?"

We had more drinks and talked about other things as well as the sex we had just had. Marvin complimented me on my oral skills. Crystal was still floating on her bubble. She was pleased that I had sucked cock but was also concerned about what I might feel like afterward. Once Marvin left, we went to bed. I was still in my panties and bralet. To show her gratitude, she gave me a nice blowjob and took my cum down her throat. She had me put my panties back on and we slept soundly.

12