All Comments on 'The Thorns Upon the Roses Ch. 06'

by SarahSal

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story evolves in a great way! Keep going, cant wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! Your story touches me in so many ways! Keep it up! Xo, xo, cool, just Jill

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had high hopes for this story, but it's too fucking weird. Especially the last paragraph...He's comes to the conclusion to go along because he automatically believes in this dyke doctor who kidnapped him? He's been told many times he's constantly being drugged, but he continues to drink and eat the laced consumables without so much as a growl. This is your typical trans story where he supposedly wants to fight what's being done to him, but just does the opposite for some reason. Disappointing! Great concept, but read up on human response to forced captivity. I'm not saying he wouldn't have gotten to where the writer wants, but it would have been a hell of a lot more adversarial and angry and take longer then a week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The main character knows that they're being manipulated and experimented on. Which makes the confrontation with the Doctor here a little frustrating.

They're having an internal crises over being forced feminized and suddenly being uncontrollably attracted to male features and anatomy. While trying to retain singular attraction to the female features and anatomy displayed by the other residents, both subject and staff. The Doctor first implies, then states, that they're not a man, not here, not anymore. That they enjoyed sucking cock and that, if they were a man, they would've run away at the first opportunity(out on the trail) or attack her in this situation. And the main character gives no response to this, while knowing that they're affected by numerous drugs already. Not to mention being tracked and surveilled under threat of death.

The main character retreated to the bathroom and had a breakdown due to the realization that they're already being changed by the Doctor's experiments. But then has the revelation that the Doctor is right, they didn't do all the things that would've counted as resisting because they actually want to stay. Not because they know that resisting at such levels would result in a bullet to the brain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gotta say... Your way of writing this story is masterfull!

Its incredibly hot like fjvniovfisovbsiodbvsfhvbfdhvdf, but also really well written and exciting to read. I reallly hope you will publish more parts soon!

Lapper69Lapper69about 1 year ago

I loved it! I am disappointed that there are no more chapters. I hope that a YET is to follow.

oneofthegirlsoneofthegirls10 months ago

Please write more! I relate so much to Jessica fighting her urges within. Please help me find out what else she learns and what other fun experiences she has! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous