The Thralls of the Wyvern's Bane Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a bit chilly, so I used the remote to start the fireplace, turn on some soft jazz, and set the lights to a medium glow. The windows I left open the lights of the UN Plaza clearly seen. After an hour I heard the elevator open and then heals on the marble floor. I stood and walked over to beautiful woman who was going to be my entertainment for the night.

"I came as you suggested my Lord." Clair said.

"Come in Clair, please, make yourself at home." I told her.

Clair walked into the sitting room and went to stand at the window and looked out at the lights. "This is lovely," she said taking her jacket off and laying it on the back of a chair.

"Yes," I replied. "Why don't just take off everything."

"Yes, my Lord," and she began to unbutton the dress she was wearing. I watched her reflection in the glass of the window as she pulled the dress off and laid it with the jacket. She had on a white lace bra and matching panties. I came close to her and took a handful of her long curly hair in my hand and could smell the rose scented shampoo she had used. I put my other hand on her shoulder and ran it over her upper arm. Her skin was smooth and warm.

"Now, take off the bra and panties, then turn around," I commanded her.

The bra and panties joined the dress and jacket and she then turned. I looked down into her amber eyes, then down to her breasts. They were still pert, and the nipples stood out from her C-Cup mounds of pleasure. I took one in hand and felt the soft firmness. "Nice."

"Thank you, my Lord. Would you like me to undress you?" She asked.

"Yes, Clair. Please do."

She slowly undid the buttons on my shirt and then the pants. She reached up to slide the shirt off and then knelt to take off my pants. Left with nothing but my boxers and socks she stood up. She looked up at me and said, "If it pleases you my Lord, I will enjoy sucking on your cock."

"First, I want you to sit on the sofa there and play with yourself. Rub your clit and pussy lips, then finger yourself." She went to obey. She sat down and put her back against the high curved backrest. She left one foot on the floor and put the other up on the seat to expose herself. Her pussy was bare except for a small strip. Her clit was already making itself seen and her labia was swollen and moist from her arousal.

She used one hand to open her lips up and completely expose her clit. She licked the middle finger of the other hand and then began to move it over herself in small circles. "Umm, like this Master?"

I walked over to her and looked down watching, "Yes my pet, just like that."

She continued for a bit then slipped the middle finger into her pussy. "Oh, I am so wet Master."

"Just keep doing what you're doing Clair." I said watching her, "Why don't you add another finger." She added her other middle finger, and I could tell she was curling them to touch her g-spot. "Yes, Clair. Very good. Here take this into your mouth." I said and pulled my cock through the front hole of my boxers. She took me into her mouth and began to suck on the head. She used the hand not busy fucking herself and put it around my shaft. She took me in deeper, until her lips touched her hand then she pulled back up. Her hand following. She was sucking me and stroking me at the same time.

Just before I felt myself lose control and cum in her mouth I pulled away and pulled down on my balls to stop. My cock was throbbing at the anticipation of the release I was denying myself. I had learned from Jia how to stop myself from ejaculating. I found when I do this I can last longer and have a more intense release when I finally do. "You sound wet Clair, turn around and put your knees on the couch. Now, lean over the back and stick out your ass."

Clair did as I directed, and I got down and used my hands on her firm ass to open her up. Her pussy lips spread out to show her pink hole and anus also showed signs of opening. "My, my Clair, do you have Thomas in your ass regularly?" I asked.

"My husband enjoys himself and uses all my holes Master." I licked her clit and then stuck my tongue into her hot fuck hole; she tasted bittersweet. I then ran my tongue over her perineum and then into her ass. She gave a small squeal of surprise. "My husband has never done that before Master. I find myself enjoying the sensation."

"Well let's just see if you enjoy my cock in there, but first," I stood and pulled down my boxers and stepped out of them. I lined my cock up with her open fuck hole and sank into her all the way to her cervix, my balls slapped her clit.

"Oh fuck, you are so big Master. Much larger than my husband." I started to fuck her, slowly at first until I was good and lubed, then pounded into her. "Yes, my Master. Fuck your servant's pussy. Let me feel all of you deep inside of me."

I wanted to be all in but couldn't manage the last inch or so. I knew how to remedy that. I pulled out, spit on her ass, and pressed myself into her rear exit hole. "Holy fuck your ass is tight!" I told her as I plowed into her. Her ass cheeks meeting my pelvis as I buried my cock into her all the way. My balls were now slapping her wet pussy.

"Oh, fuck. I'm going to cum Master." She said and I felt her ass clench down on my shaft. I had to slow as she got too tight to really pound her hard. Her orgasm shook her whole body and she collapsed onto the couch. Her anal muscles relaxed as she slipped into unconsciousness. I took advantage and fucked her hard. I used my hands to pull her ass up and I fucked her like I was a jackhammer pounding a hole into a street.

I continued for about a minute until I felt the urge building. Clair was still out as I pulled out of her ass and flipped her over. Her body slid down to where her ass was on the floor. I grabbed a handful of her hair in one hand and held her head up while I gripped my cock in the other and jerked myself until I started to cum. Rope after rope of cum came out to splatter over her beautiful face. Her mouth was slightly open so my last few went in there as I put the head just past her lips.

When I was done, I released Clair and with nothing to hold her up she slid completely onto the floor. I walked over to the table that held my Cognac and finished that glass and went to pour myself another. I then went over to where Clair lay on the floor and looked down at her. I knelt and felt one of her breasts then pinched and pulled on the nipple. 'Damn fine body.' I thought to myself. 'It would be a shame to not take another round or two with her before morning.'

I stood up and walked into the bedroom and put my drink on the nightstand. I then returned and put my hands under her arms and picked her up. Her dead weight was nothing for me as I put an arm down under her and lifted her into my arms. I then carried her into the bedroom and tossed her limp body on the bed.

"I'll have to not allow you to cum again if you're going to pass out like this Clair." I said to the unconscious woman as I climbed up onto the bed with her. I sat against the headboard with pillows behind me. I pulled Clair up and put her cum covered head in my lap and began to use my cock to smear my cum over her cheek. I took a sip of my drink and then put my cock into her mouth. Then I sat to wait for her to wake up and we could do this all over again.

~o~

Jia and Gretchen got out of the car and walked through the side door from the patio that led into the master bedroom. When Jia closed the door and turned to the tall blonde girl, she unfastened the tie on her dress and then took out the pins holding her hair.

Gretchen watched it all. She felt her pussy drip, her fingers inching to feel Jia's hair between them, holding her head against her sex while the tiny Chinese girl licked her. She wanted to control this tiny sexual creature. She hoped she had the strength to do so. It almost seemed like she lost control when Jia looked at her.

Jia moved toward the German girl and spoke to her, "Hab keine Angst davor, mich zu verletzen, Gretchen, ich werde nicht so schnell zerbrechen. A man once tried to break me, he failed."

"It wasn't Oliver was it." A statement, not a question.

"No, although Oliver has the ability to break someone, he has only really done it once." Jia was now right in front of her. She reached up and touched her face. Gretchen moved her head into the caress and sighed. "Do you want him to break you?"

"No, I want you to."

Jia smiled, 'Poor Oliver,' she thought to herself. 'He may never get a taste of this one.' Jia ran her hand down from Gretchen's face and over her bare shoulder her dress didn't cover. "Such soft skin over hard muscle." She then allowed her own dress to fall to the floor. There was nothing else underneath. "Would you like to touch my skin Liebhaberin?

Gretchen could only nod as she looked upon Jia standing naked in front of her. Jia took one of Gretchen's hands and placed it over her breast. Her other hand pulled down the part of the dress that covered Gretchen's other shoulder. "So soft, like the silk of your dress." Gretchen said as she felt Jia's bare breast. She pinched the nipple and heard Jia suck in a breath.

Jia pulled more of the satin dress down slowly from Gretchen's arm, and then moved her hand over when the dress caught on her breast. Jia felt the firmness of the breast under the warm silky smoothness of the satin. She felt the hard nipple and felt herself getting wet. Jia looked up into the eyes of the giant blonde girl licked her lips then bit her lower lip. "Do you want me fräulein?" Jia finally asked her shyly, and Gretchen could only nod her head. Jia pulled and the dress came off from Gretchen's breasts and fell to the floor. "Then take me."

Gretchen reached down and picked Jia up into her arms with ease. Jia wrapped her arms around Gretchen's neck and pulled herself up into a kiss. Gretchen moved toward the giant bed and climbed up into it, also very easily, until she was able to lay Jia gently down on the pillows. "Take off my shoes," Jia told her, and Gretchen took both of their shoes off and tossed them off onto the floor. "Now kiss me," and Gretchen did. Not hard, but with a longing passion.

She had gotten a small taste of what it was like when Jia kissed her briefly getting up on the bed, but now she needed more. She greedily sought out Jia's tongue in her mouth. Then she became fully aware of the tiny body under her. She ran her hand over Jia's face, down her neck, over her chest. Her lips followed. When her lips reached the soft firm mound of Jia's breast with the dark hard nipple, Gretchen sucked it in. Jia brought her hands up to Gretchen's head. Not only to pull her into the suckling, but also to undo the ties that held all that blonde hair back. As Jia pulled the bands away more and more blonde hair spilled out over her body. The German girl's blonde hair had to be as long as her own.

Jia giggled as she got the last of the ties out and ran her hands through the mass of blond hair now covering her. Gretchen looked up and smiled at her. "Do you like my hair?"

"I never knew there was so much of it." Jia laughed, "I could almost use it as a blanket."

Gretchen then kept moving down Jia's body; she kissed between her breasts and down to her stomach. Spent a bit of time licking around her belly button and then went on. When she reached Jia's pubic hair, she moved her lips and nose through it feeling the coarseness of it. Jia, like most Asian women, kept the pubic hair natural, but she did wax around her labia and perineum. When Gretchen finally reached her goal, Jia's outer labia was puffy with anticipation.

Gretchen used her tongue to move over each side of the slit that held her prize. She wanted more than anything to drink in the nectar produced by Jia's sex. She could already smell the sweet muskiness and her mouth watered. She used her index finger and thump of one hand to pull Jia's outer lips open. Her inner lips were now exposed and spread to reveal her pink opening, but also her hardening clit. Gretchen flicked the hard little nub with her tongue and heard Jia gasp.

Jia was enjoying allowing the girl to kiss her way down her body. Gretchen was lavishly moving over her body and Jia relished every inch she progressed. She felt herself cum just a bit when Gretchen flicked her sensitive clit with her tongue. A small shiver of excitement raced through her body in response.

Gretchen felt Jia shiver. She smiled to herself and then dove into the prize she had waited for so long to get. Her tongue finally tasting the little Chinese girl's flavor.

"Ohhh Fuck!" Jia exclaimed as Gretchen got her tongue deep into her wet pussy. Jia not only felt Gretchen's tongue drive into her, but it was soon followed by two fingers. Gretchen quickly found Jia's G-Spot and pulled her fingertips over it as she continued to lick up juices coming from her pussy.

Jia allowed this for several minutes until she took control of herself. She pulled her legs up and around the blonde girl's head, then she squeezed and turned.

Gretchen was not prepared for the move and was easily manipulated into falling over onto her back as Jia now straddled her face. Jia ground herself into Gretchen's eager mouth for a bit before turning around. She pulled off the German girl's green lace panties. Jia put the lace up to her face and breathed in the scent. She also found them to be soaking wet. She fought the urge to taste them, she would know that flavor soon enough. She wiggled her ass to spread her pussy over Gretchen's face just before she leaned over the clean-shaven sex of this blonde giantess.

Gretchen's inner labia was showing through her outer labia, and she had a large clit that was just calling to Jia's mouth. Jia attacked her clit with abandon. Now it was Gretchen's turn to gasp and call out, "Oh, God. Oh fuck." When Jia put her own fingers inside of Gretchen's warm and wet fuck hole it pushed her over the edge. "Oh, my fucking god yes! Make that pussy yours!"

Jia laughed to herself, as she was attacking the most delicious pussy she had ever tasted. 'If you like what I'm doing to you my sweet, just wait until Oliver gets inside of you.'

~o~

Clair made a small moaning sound, and I felt her mouth close around my cock and she began to suck. I put my free hand on her head and grabbed a handful of her hair as I took another sip of the Cognac. I pulled her down onto my cock and felt the tip move into her throat. She gagged. I pulled her off and back down again until she gagged. I did this a few more times until I thought she was awake enough.

I took one last sip and put the glass back onto the table and then pulled her completely off of me. I rose up and forced her over so that she was on her stomach. I pressed her face into the bed cover. I then drove my cock deep into her sopping wet pussy. "You disappointed me Clair," I told her and emphasized each word with a hard deep thrust. "I am now going to fuck you as long as I want, in whatever hole I want, and you are not going to be allowed to cum until I tell you. Is that clear?"

"Yes Master," she replied. "You will fuck me wherever you please, for as long as you please, and I will not cum."

"Good girl." I said and pulled out of her pussy to slam balls deep into her ass.

"Ahhhh!" She screamed. After the first shock she began to push back into me, "Oh fuck. Oh, Master you are so big. Yes, Master, fuck my ass."

I then stood up over her and drove into her ass like a jackhammer breaking apart a sidewalk. Every so often I would pull all the way out just to see her gaping asshole and then drive back in. "Do you feel the need to cum slut?" I asked her as I pounded her ass.

"Yes Master. Please let this anal slut of yours cum," She answered.

"Not just yet," I said as I grabbed her hair and pulled her up. "Open your mouth," I commanded her. She opened her mouth and I drove my cock deep inside and down her throat. "Don't choke on it." I told her as I began to throat fuck her.

I didn't know if it would make her not gag around my cock or not. I was pleased to find out that the magic worked that out also. I felt my cock slide deep down into her throat and she didn't gag once. "Gluck, gluck, gluck, gluck." Were the only sounds she made as I fucked her mouth. I saw tears in her eyes, however, and I watched them fall over her cheeks.

"Are you crying slut? They better be tears of joy for having the privilege of being fucked by me." I pulled my cock out of her mouth and pushed her over onto her back. I raised one leg up onto my shoulder and drove myself deep into her pussy. "Answer me whore!" I commanded as I began to fuck her pussy ferociously.

"Ugg, Master," she said through the pounding. "This whore... is not... crying. My eyes... were... watering... because of... your cock... down... my throat."

"I'm going to cum whore," I said as I continued to pound her. "You can cum if you take it all down your throat. Otherwise, you will have to wait longer."

"I need to cum Master. Cum in my mouth. I will swallow it all."

I pulled out of her pussy and sat back on the bed, "Come and get it. Earn your orgasm."

She got between my legs and began to suck on my cock eagerly. It only took a few minutes until I began shooting load after load into her mouth. She tried to take every drop and I was surprised that she did. I felt the disappointment in the bracelet, it wanted me to torture her more. After she had sucked the last drop of cum from me, and showed me an empty mouth she said, "Did I do good enough Master?"

I caressed her face in my hand, and she closed her eyes and smiled in pure joy that I touched her like that. I smiled, "Yes Clair, you did an excellent job of swallowing my cum. How would you like to cum? As a reward I will do whatever you would like me to do for it to happen."

She looked up at me with adoration and said, "Then I would like my Master to use your mouth on me. Finger my G-Spot and suckle my clit."

"Lay down and spread your legs for me," I commanded her. She couldn't do it fast enough. I smiled at the sight of this beautiful woman with her hands holding her legs spread open for me. Her swollen pussy opening and exposing her fuck hole. I used three fingers and forced them into her sex. My middle finger finding her special spot while the other two just held her spread open. I lowered my head to her and first tasted her wetness flowing out of her and over my fingers. Thomas was a lucky man to have a woman like her.

I then closed my mouth over her swollen clit and began to suckle on it while my tongue teased and flicked the hard tip.

It didn't take long, and I felt her start to tremble. "Oh, fuck yes. Thank you, Master." I continued and made her cum again and again. I gave her 4 orgasms in a row until she once again passed out from the experience.

This time I just climbed up and pulled her over onto me and covered us with the blankets. Her head on my shoulder. I smoothed back the hair from her lovely face. Yes, Thomas was a lucky man indeed.

I was still enjoying having her in my arms, just watching her breathe. Each breath she took made her hard nipple rub against mine. I was watching her face when her eyes fluttered open. She smiled, "Did I please you, Master?"

"Yes, Clair, very much so," I told her. "I want you to listen to me closely now." She sat up on the bed, turned to me with her hands clasped on her lap, and waited. "Clair, you will go and take a shower and clean yourself thoroughly. You will then dress and go back to your hotel room and get into bed with Thomas. You will forget about meeting me here. You will forget that we ever had sex. When Thomas wakes up you will give him a blowjob until he has hardened and then you will ride him until he orgasms deep inside of you. You yourself will orgasm with him then and only then. Do I make myself clear?"