The Thralls of the Wyvern's Bane Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TowGod
TowGod
192 Followers

"Yes, my Lord. I will do exactly what you say," she replied.

"Very good Clair. Now go take your shower." I watched her as she got out of bed and walked toward the bathroom. Her firm ass moving seductively with the swaying motion of her hips. Damn she looked good. The bathroom shower had a full-length glass wall that faced out to the bed. I was able to watch her lather up her body and wash away all signs of our having sex. When she washed her hair the motion of her arms over to the back of her head pushed out her breasts and a saw her hard nipples press against the glass.

I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. My cock hard again from watching her. I walked into the shower and helped her to finish rinsing the shampoo from her hair. When that was done, I bent her over and thrust my throbbing cock deep into her pussy once more. "One last fuck before you forget about me," I said to her as I pounded hard into her sexy body.

"Oh, fuck Master. You are so hard. I feel your throbbing cock so deep inside of me," she said as I pounded into her. "Take my pussy one last time."

I knew I wouldn't last long this time. She was fucking me as much as I was fucking her. Each of us moving in rhythm to fuck each other. I felt my balls constrict in that familiar feeling of inevitable release and I pulled out. Clair turned and knelt taking me into her mouth to swallow each blast of cum. When I was spent, she stood up and got out of the shower. I began to lather myself as she dried herself off and then she used the hair dryer to dry her hair. She was done about the same time as I was with the shower, and she went to dress as I dried myself off. When I came out, she was fully dressed and came over to me.

She grasped my limp cock and raised up to kiss me and said, "I will do what you asked and have sex with Thomas when he wakes up just as you said, but I will never forget the time we have spent here together Oliver."

"What?" I exclaimed.

"My sweet boy," she said as she touched the Celtic knot necklace around her neck. "I allowed you to have your fun. I wanted you just as much as you wanted me. But this necklace has been handed down from generation to generation of O'Sullivan woman for hundreds of years. You only now see it because I allow you to." She had been stroking my cock while she spoke, I was once again hard in her hand. "Have a wonderful life, Oliver. If we ever cross paths again, we might just have to revisit tonight."

She let go of my throbbing cock, picked up her clutch, and turned to walk to the door. As she touched the doorknob, she turned back to me one last time. "Oh, by the way. You may want to ask that gorgeous little Asian, Jia, I believe her name was?" I nodded, still dumbstruck by what was happening. She laughed, "You may want to ask her about the necklace she wears."

The door closed behind her. "Wait just a damn minute," I said to the empty room. "What fucking necklace that Jia wears?"

~~~~~~

Chapter 4 will show us more about this little revelation.

If you like this chapter please click on the stars below, and if you haven't already, please follow me.

Constructive criticism is always welcomed. Anonymous comments that are not helpful to me or relevant to the story get deleted.

TowGod
TowGod
192 Followers