The Thralls of the Wyvern's Bane Ch. 04

Story Info
Oliver confronts Jia about her necklace. Fun with Gretchen.
6.2k words
4.73
2.1k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/12/2024
Created 11/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TowGod
TowGod
192 Followers

This chapter is about Oliver and Jia's exploration of Gretchen, a shocking discovery about Jia's necklace, and general life around the mansion.

This chapter also has a lot of Male/Female/Female sex. Let's just say it's all about Gretchen ;)

All people engaged in any sexual activity are over the age of 18.

~~~~~~

Oliver entered the master bed room to find Jia and Gretchen naked on the giant bed. Jia was sitting up with pillows behind her slowly stroking Gretchen's long blonde hair. Gretchen's head was resting just beneath Jia's breasts, and for the first time he noticed the golden dragon pendant resting just between those perfect C-cup breasts.

"Good morning Oli," Jia said as he stood there staring at the necklace. "How was your evening? Would you care to have a little bit of blonde pussy for breakfast?"

"Jia, how long have you had that necklace?" Oliver replied stepping into the room and closing the door.

"Oh dear," Jia said touching the dragon. "Clair must have spilled the beans to you about hers."

"Answer the question Jia!" Oliver nearly yelled at the small Chinese woman.

"I've had it for about 4 years now." Jia replied, not shaken by Oliver's outburst. "Please calm down. I was going to let you know about it sooner or later. Although I would have preferred it on my terms rather than Clair's.

Oliver was at the bed side now and Jia said, "Gretchen, be a dear and suck on Oliver's cock to calm him down would you please?"

Gretchen got up on all fours and drifted over to Oliver and undid his pants in order to remove his hardening cock which she took into her mouth. Sounds of her slurping and the feeling of her mouth on him did nothing to lessen his ire. "Jia, did you use that thing on me?"

Jia sighed, "Not how you are thinking Oli." She got up on her knees to face him and then sat back on her heals. She started stroking Gretchen's back and ass as she continued to suck on Oliver's cock. "Your bracelet and my necklace cancels each other's powers, as does Clair's necklace. She played along with you I noticed, and I felt that I should allow her that little bit of deception. You did enjoy your time together didn't you?"

"Yes, but that's besides the point here Jia. Why would you keep all this from me?"

"You are still new to all this Oli, and frankly I wanted to see if you could discover her out on your own." Jia came closer and pushed Gretchen's mouth down fully on Oliver's cock. Sounds of slurping gave way to sounds of choking. "I'm sorry Oli," Jia leaned in to kiss him. "I will tell you everything I know, but first why don't you have your way with this wonderful little plaything." Jia let Gretchen come up for air by grabbing a handful of blonde hair and pulling her up off of Oliver. When she was up on her knees Jia put her other hand around her and cupped her breast. The nipple hard and now pointing up at Oliver. "Here suck on this and I'll take over on your cock."

Oliver took Gretchen's breast away from Jia and lowered his mouth to the nipple. Jia went down and took his cock all the way into her mouth and down her throat, "Gluck, gluck, gluck."

Oliver took his mouth off of the nipple just long enough to tell Jia, "You still deep throat better than anyone," and place his hand on the back of her head to encourage her to continue. He then looked into Gretchen's blue eyes, "Get on your back and spread your legs for me." Gretchen did as she was told and Oliver saw how wet she was.

Oliver then pulled Jia off of him and climbed up onto the bed and settled in between Gretchen's toned legs. He slipped his cock head into her just past the hot moist lips and felt how tight she was going to be. "Fuck Jia, she's tight."

Jia giggled and came over to kneel beside the blonde giantess and pulled her pussy lips open. "Slide on in Oli, she can take it. I had nearly my whole hand in there earlier."

Oliver slipped about 6 inches into her and Gretchen moaned, "Oh fuck Master, you are so fucking big. Fill me with your manhood and fuck my slut pussy. Fill me with your seed."

"Well," Jia said. "You heard the slut Oli, fuck her."

Soon Oliver was pounding the 6' 2", blonde, 19-year-old German girl as hard as he could. "Oh fuuuucccckkkk!" Oliver said as he pumped her full of his sperm. "Aaaahhhh, fuck. Jia, her pussy gripped me so fucking hard I could't last. We need to keep her for a while. I need to fuck her again."

"Hehehe," Jia giggled. "We can keep her as long as you want baby. She eats pussy as good as she obviously fucks cock." Jia kissed Oliver and then bent down to kiss Gretchen. As Oliver pulled out of her Jia sank two fingers into her and scooped out some of the cum to feed her. "Doesn't he taste divine?"

"Mmm, yes Mistress, he does," Gretchen replied, and began using her own fingers to bring Oliver's cum up to her mouth and suck them clean. "Can I have his next load directly into my mouth Mistress? I want to taste him without the pussy juice."

"Yes, my pet. You can have his cum anywhere you want whenever you want. All you have to do is ask. I also want you to call your parents and let them know you are going to be staying with us here. For the next few days at least. You can tell them you want to visit the UCBerkeley campus while you are here." Jia winked at Oliver, "Now why don't you go get in and start a shower. Oliver and I will join you in a moment."

Gretchen got up and walked into the adjoining en suite bathroom with the giant shower. Jia and Oliver both watched her go. Admiring the muscles in her back and legs moving under her skin, and her toned ass of course. Jia sighed, "I could fall deeply in lust for that girl Oli."

"Just lust Jia?" Oliver replied. "After feeling her pussy clamping down on my cock the way it did, I think I'm in love. He took her in his arms and spun her around, "Now, I am going to go in there and fuck her again. I intend to give her the cum she so desperately wants in her mouth. When we are finished you and I are going to talk about this." He touched the dragon nestled in between her breast. It almost looked like it was caressing the side of one of them.

"Yes Oliver," Jia replied. "I will explain all I know about it, and your bracelet, and Clair's necklace. Let's just go enjoy our new playmate first." Jia got up and followed after Gretchen into the bathroom. Oliver watch her go and knew the way she walked, no... slinked... sauntered...? Oh what ever you call it that her ass was doing. He was mesmerized by her ass way more than any dragon or Celtic knot necklace ever could.

~~~~~~

Oliver walked into the kitchen to the smell of something that he instantly recognized as cinnamon rolls. "Penny," he called out, "Please tell me that smell is what I think they are and that they are ready to eat."

"Naí agapiménos," came the reply from the 40ish year old Greek goddess who was Jia's cook Persephone, or Penny as she preferred to be called. "Sit and I will get you one."

Oliver sat to where he could watch Penny take a tray out of the warming oven and scoop one of the decadent pastries out and put it on the plate. She then spooned icing out of a bowl, already prepared on the counter, and poured it over the top. She then placed the plate in front of Oliver with a knife and fork. "Apolamváno!"

Oliver took his first bite and closed his eyes in absolute bliss. "Oh Penny..."

"I know, agapiménos. You would ask me to marry you if it wasn't for Jia." Penny said with a smile and kissed him on the cheek as she placed a vanilla latte down for him also.

Oliver had just taken another bite when he heard Jia and Gretchen come into the kitchen. "Penny, this is Gretchen." Oliver noticed Jia absently touch the dragon. "She is going to be staying with us for a couple of days."

"Geiá sou Gretchen. Sit. Join Oliver and I will get you both a roll," Penny said turning toward the tray and picking up her spatula.

"Not for me chef," Gretchen told her. "If I could please have some oats and berries with low-fat yogurt."

"Ma fysiká nearí kyría. I can now see the athlitís in you and will cook appropriately for you while you are here."

"Danke chef."

"I however do not have any such dietary restrictions," Jia spoke up. "I will definitely take one of those Penny."

"Amésos kyría," Penny replied to Jia with a wink. "I assume with your regular extra gláso?"

"Always Penny." Jia laughed and sat next to Oliver and took a bit of his icing with a finger and put it in her mouth.

"Latte this morning Jia?" Penny asked.

"Yes, please."

"And for you Miss Gretchen?"

"Just plain black coffee if I can please, with some non-sweetened almond milk if you have it?" Gretchen said as she sat on the other side of Jia.

"I will pick some up today, but I do have unsweetened coconut milk for now if that is okay." Penny replied.

"That will be fine chef, thank you. Please don't go out of your way, the coconut milk will be great."

"You will please call me Penny. I may be the cook around here, but I'm no chef."

"Youd supise meh." Oliver said behind a mouthful of cinnamon roll and everyone laughed.

~~~~~~

After breakfast Gretchen called her parents to let them know she would be staying in San Francisco for a few more days, she then went out for a run. Jia took Oliver to the study and closed the door. "Sit Oli," she motioned to the chair he liked sitting in and sat down across from him on the sofa.

"Am I doing this because I want to, or is that a command from that little dragon around your neck?"

"I told you," Jia replied, "we can't control each other like we can Gretchen or others." Jia sat forward and pulled the dragon away from her and held it up. The sunlight coming in the high windows caught it and Oliver could see the small green emerald eyes were almost seeming to look at him. "It does however allow me to see those I can't control. Almost like a warning to not try."

"You knew you couldn't control me, or Clair, when we first met?"

"Yes, almost immediately."

"Why didn't my bracelet let me know?"

"I don't know, unless you don't have full control over it yet, or maybe you just don't know enough about it? Will you allow me to touch it and try and communicate with it?"

Oliver sat forward and held out his hand to Jia. She place one hand around the dragon and then reached out her index finger to touch the bracelet, but not directly onto the triquetra or the wyvern sitting atop it. "Are you able to hear me?"

The bracelet thumped twice. "That means yes," Oliver said.

"Interesting," Jia replied. "I actually hear my dragon speak in Mandarin in my head. Can you speak to Oliver in his head?" She then asked.

One thump. "That means no." Oliver told her.

*However he can speak through me,* Jia heard her dragon speak in her head in it's native Mandarin. *The wyvern does not have the power to speak because the witches did not place his full consciousness into the bracelet as the warlock did mine into your necklace.*

*But he does have the power to control minds as you do?*

*Yes, although he must be in physical contact to begin with. Unlike the power we have to not have to have the physical need.* Jia looked up at Oliver, "I can communicate with your wyvern through my dragon. It seems that the wyvern's full consciousness was not put fully into the bracelet, so it doesn't have the full power to speak or to control minds without physical contact, unlike my dragon."

Oliver nodded, "I understand. Please ask if it can warn me like your dragon does you."

Jia nodded and asked, *Is that also limited by the loss of full consciousness?*

Jia could feel the bracelet thumping on Oliver's wrist while she assumed the wyvern and dragon spoke together. *Yes,* the dragon told Jia. *This wyvern only realized the presence of the other wyvern, and me, after the other wyvern reveled itself to him. This is the first time, in all it's captivity, that it has known of another captured Dovah.*

Jia took her hand away from Oliver's bracelet and she told him of the exchange between her and the dragon.

"So, I don't have as much power as you or Clair does. But I am protected at least from others. Now that I know there are others anyway." Oliver said grimly.

"Oliver," Jia said as she took his hand, "I'm here with you because I want to be. Remember that. If I didn't want you here you wouldn't be. I would have asserted myself and would have showed you that you hadn't, and couldn't, control me. I just wanted to make sure this is what I wanted before I reveled this all to you. I'm sorry Clair said something to you that made this all happen so suddenly."

"You said that Clair's necklace is another wyvern. But you called yours a dragon."

"Wyvern are native to Ireland whereas dragons are native to China. Here, let's try something." Jia stood up and then sat in Oliver's lap. "Reach up and just touch the dragon with a finger. Don't try and wrap your hand around it like I did, it might think of it as some kind of attack. He's curious if he can speak to your mind though the touch."

Oliver reached up and placed his finger tip onto the front foot of the dragon necklace. "Can you hear me?"

*Wǒ kěyǐ human. I hear you.* Oliver jumped and his finger came away from the dragon.

"Fuck, that was weird. Can I try again?" Jia nodded and he place his finger back on the dragon. "That startled me. I've never had a voice in my head before."

He heard the dragon laugh, *You should have heard Family scream the first time I spoke to her. However, she was very young at the time. She received me from her grandmother on her 16th year of birth.*

"Family?" Oliver asked and heard Jia giggle.

"Family is what Jia means in Mandarin. He must be actually speaking to you in English and not just speaking Mandarin, and your wyvern translating. Your wyvern may not even be able to translate for you."

*Family is correct. I am speaking to you in English. Your wyvern can only translate what it knows and it does not know Mandarin,* The dragon told him. *Now, let me explain to you some things...*

~~~~~~

After sitting with Jia and her dragon for over an hour like this Oliver took is finger away and sat back. "Were you able to hear everything?" He asked Jia.

"Yes," she replied. "Although I heard what he said in Mandarin, and not English, like you did. I think he was just showing off."

They heard a knock on the study door. "Come in," Jia called.

Gretchen walked in, looking freshly showered, and dressed in what was obviously a pair of Oliver's shorts and t-shirt since she didn't have a change of clothes with her. She had even borrowed a pair of running shorts and t-shirt of his to go out for her run. "I need to go into town and get my things from the hotel."

"You make my clothes look better than they ever did on me." Oliver told the blonde beauty.

Gretchen smiled and blushed at the compliment. "Well, it's not like I'm ever going to fit into anything Jia has."

"True dat." Oliver replied laughing looking at the tiny Chinese teenager. After everything they just talked about with the dragon it was now difficult to come to terms with the fact that Jia was still only 19-years-old herself.

"Gretchen," Jia said, "go and find Nancy and have her drive you in to pick up your things. Oli and I have a few more things to go over and should be done by the time you get back and then we can have some more fun together."

"Okay Jia," she said and backed out closing the door behind her.

"She really does look good in my clothes," Oliver said.

"She looks even better out of them," Jia replied.

"True dat."

"Stop that. You know I don't understand English slang. Your're just lucky I can understand 'dat' as 'that' or I'd have to be very cross with you." Her brows furrowed and Oliver smiled.

"Your beautiful when you scowl," he said. Jia just stuck her tongue out at him. "What was it that we had to do?"

"I got another email offer for that hotel in Spain. This time it's an offer for a trade for one of theirs in Dubai. Can you work some of your computer magic to see it?"

"Sure babe, but it's called Google and just about anyone can do it." Jia stuck out her tongue at him again as he walked over to the computer sitting on the desk and turned on the screen. He found the address and brought up the property in Google Street View first.

It wasn't a big property around more than it was very tall. "Damn babe, this things got to be priced in the millions."

"$22.4 million to be exact," Jia replied. "The offer is my hotel for this one, and we assume the debt on this one which is 4.8 million."

"What's owed on the one in Spain?"

"Nothing, but it's worth about 16 million."

"I'm no business genius, but I can do math. That seems to be in our favor."

"It is. It would also give us a property in Dubai that we currently don't have. Re-branded and we can easily get rid of that debt quickly. It was built in 2016. Spain was refurbished in 2012. I think it's just that they want the property to build a new hotel on and demolish the old one." Jia shook her head. "I would put about 120 people out of work if I made this deal."

Oliver leaned over and kissed Jia on the forehead. "You really are too good natured for this business sometimes."

Jia returned the kiss, but to his lips. "Thank you Oli, but I think about how my parent's struggled, and all the other families in the village where I grew up. Life is too hard to live without rich assholes fucking things up." She sighed, "Reply still no deal. Alicante may be one of the oldest properties in the chain, but it's also one of the most popular. It's free and clear, and if I was to put some more into it and refurbish it again..." She left it hang there.

~~~~~~

Gretchen returned about 90 minutes later. Jia and Oliver were still working when she knocked and Jia told her to come in. "I'm back, where should I put my things?"

"Put them in the master bedroom love," Jia told her. "You will only be here a few days so there is no reason to move into one of the smaller bedrooms since you won't be sleeping there anyway. Oli, why don't you help her and show her the empty drawers she can use in the walk-in."

Oliver got up and saw the three bags that Nancy must have helped bring inside. He grabbed the two big ones and left Gretchen to pick up the smaller carry-on. "Come on, there are three empty drawers you can use in the closet," and he led the way to the master bedroom and its gigantic walk-in closet.

Oliver watched as Gretchen looked through the bags and selected a few things out of them to put away. She then put the bags in one corner and turned to find Oliver's cock out and he was slowly stroking it. Gretchen walked over and took his cock in her hands and continued to stroke him. "Did you want to wait for Jia, or just have some fun with me?"

"Even though I enjoyed the hard fucking I gave you earlier, I wanted to explore and savor every inch of muscle in your body," Oliver answered.

Gretchen smiled and walked out of the closet with Oliver in hand. As she walked to the bed Oliver's mouth began to water wanting to taste her, his hands itching to feel her skin. She had dressed in her own clothes at the hotel obviously. Tight jean cut-off shorts and a tight tank top with an opened flannel shirt over it. Although her breasts were not as big as Jia's were, they were still just as young and gravity defying. He could see that her nipples were hard when she turned and looked back at him. All the while leading him to the bed by his cock.

When Gretchen reached the bed something happened that had never happened before. She was picked up and thrown onto the bed effortlessly. She wasn't used to having a man with enough strength to manhandle her tall muscular frame like that before. She felt herself getting wet, she wanted to be manhandled by this man. Gretchen looked back to where Oliver was talking off his shirt. The muscles in his arms and chest rippled and she bit her lower lip in anticipation of what this man was about to do to her.

TowGod
TowGod
192 Followers
12