The Thralls of the Wyvern's Bane Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oliver watched her watching him. He saw the lust and desire in her face. His must have the same look. After taking off his shirt he pulled down his pants and boxers and climbed up onto the bed. He reached her and slowly took off the flannel shirt and then let his hands slide over her breasts. He pinched each nipple through the tank-top. Gretchen took the bottom hem and pulled the top off in one smooth motion revealing her perfect B-cup breasts with the hard nipples that Oliver quickly took into his mouth. Gretchen took in a deep breath and stuck her chest out to give him easier access.

While Oliver was giving his full attention to her breasts Gretchen undid the button and zipper of her shorts and pulled them down. She put one hand down between her legs and felt her own wetness, easily sliding two fingers inside her pussy. Oliver could smell her desire and pulled away to look into her eyes. He then looked down to where her fingers disappeared into her wet fuck hole. He pulled her hand away and brought her fingers to his own mouth and licked them clean of her juices.

"Das ist so heiß, Oliver. Take me liebhaber. Make me yours."

Oliver slowly pushed her down onto the bed and removed the shorts that were around her knees. He slowly kissed along one leg starting with her foot until he reached the top of her thigh, then slowly kissed and licked around her labia. When he finally got to the lips of her pussy he took a long slow lick from the bottom up to the nub of her clit. He could feel her shutter. The anticipation she felt knowing that she would soon be filled with his manhood. But Oliver was going to take his time. There was over six feet of warm soft flesh to explore and his hands wanted to feel the taunt muscles under it all.

Neither of them heard Jia slip into the bedroom and close the door behind her. She moved silently over to the chair sitting in the far corner of the room and sat to watch. She could hear the lustful moans coming from Gretchen and soft growls coming from Oliver as he made his explorations of blonde's athletic body. Jia felt herself getting wet and lifted her feet onto the seat of the chair. She then pulled her dress up over her knees. She was not wearing panties, as per usual, and slipped two fingers into her mouth and then down to stimulate her clit. She not only admired the German girl's body, but also Oliver's. Just an inch or so taller than the blonde girl Oliver was also very toned and worked out.

Jia admired Oliver's long muscular legs and solid muscled ass. She did however notice now how much hair he had on his ass and decided a wax was in his future. She would reward him for getting it with a rim job and good prostate massage. Her eyes then moved down to see his full scrotum and hard 9" cock hanging there. A bit of pre-cum dripping off him. Jia licked her lips and drove her two fingers into her pussy.

Oliver must have decided his cock had been waiting long enough. He sat up from his kissing and licking of Gretchen's skin. He took his rigid cock and put it to her soaked entrance. After rubbing her juices over himself Jia watched him slowly sink into her folds. A sound of a sharp intake of breath could be heard escaping the blonde's lips. Then, "Oh my Master, fill me up with your manhood and seed."

Oliver fucked her slowly, he took his time. Several minutes of missionary and he turned her onto her side and got behind her to spoon fuck her. His hands kneading her firm breasts and his fingers twisting and pulling at her erect nipples. It was when he grabbed her and turned onto his back with her on top of him in reverse cowgirl that Jia got up and began removing her clothes. She watched as the girl wanted to get up on her feet and fuck herself on his cock, but Oliver held her to him so that the only thing she could do was grind into him. Her ass held firm against his pelvis.

Jia, now naked herself, slowly climbed up onto the bed and put a hand into the long flowing blonde hair and pulled Gretchen's mouth to her pussy as she stood over her. Gretchen had to bend down a bit which allowed Jia to look into Oliver's eyes. When their eyes met he winked at her. *He wants you to take control of her," she heard the voice of her dragon say to her. *He just wants to lay back and enjoy.* Jia smiled and nodded to him that the message was received.

Oliver wasn't sure that it would work, trying to relay a message through the dragon around Jia's neck, but he was glad it did. They are going to be a force to be reckoned with. Not only in bed like this with a plaything, but also in business meetings. They were going to make Jia's millions into billions. But first, Gretchen was now on her knees leaning forward to lap at Jia's pussy. She was only able to fuck herself on Oliver an inch or so at a time.

Jia saw Oliver look at Gretchen's ass. He was watching her pussy lips slide over his buried cock. Well, Oliver said she was in control. Jia put both hands into Gretchen's hair and slowly lowered herself down onto her back, all the while pulling the blonde along with her. Gretchen's mouth and tongue never leaving it's ministrations on her clit. This allowed Oliver to get behind and fuck the blonde doggie.

Oliver entered Gretchen and took long strokes in and out of her tight pussy. He watched as her labia stretched over his cock, looking as though it didn't want him to pull back. Oliver then saw her asshole. When he felt the muscles in her pussy contract to hold onto him, her asshole winked at him. Was that an invitation? Oliver took his thumb and put it in his mouth to wet it. He then he dropped some saliva out of his mouth to fall onto her asshole. He then slowly pressed his thumb into the tight backdoor.

Gretchen let out a moan as she felt her ass invaded. What was only an exit before, now became a two-way doorway to sensual bliss. She never believed she would have enjoyed something going in her ass. There was no way she would allow Oliver to try and use his cock to enter her once virgin hole, but she was enjoying the sensation brought by his thumb. She felt the familiar feeling coming up, her pussy getting wetter, her muscles tensed up. "Oh fuck!" She heard Oliver say as her pussy clamped down as her climax exploded.

"Oh ffffffuuuuuccccckkkkk," she screamed as her whole body shook with the orgasm. Gretchen then collapsed in convulsions. Oliver's cock and thumb coming out of her as she went down. Her face still buried in Jia's pussy, the tiny Asian girl tried to roll the bigger German girl off of her and onto her back. Oliver finally realizing what was happening helped to get her over. He then laid down beside her to hold her as best as he could to keep her from trashing around and hurting herself.

"What's going on Oli? What happened?" Jia sounded worried.

"I think her orgasm has caused a seizure. Make sure she doesn't bite her tongue, I'll hold on to her so that she doesn't hurt herself flailing around."

Jia reached over and pulled open a drawer of the side table and pulled out a bondage bit gag and placed it in Gretchen's mouth and secured it around her head. Oliver looked quizzical at Jia and she just shrugged and shook her head.

*The two of you caused this overload of her senses. Her brain could not handle the sensory and command overload she was getting.* The dragon sounded in both their heads. *Jia, you must go back into her mind and give her soothing thoughts, and you Oliver must cum in her. You have to complete the sexual experience.*

"How do I do that?" Jia asked out loud.

*You were in her mind, telling her what to do to you when the orgasm started. You need to just go back into her mind and tell her she can come back down, the orgasm is over. Oliver, fuck her now. Cum inside of her while Jia soothes her mind.*

Oliver's cock was still hard and nestled between her butt cheeks. He got up and rolled her over onto her back and entered her. Her pussy clenched as he did. He began to fuck her and tried to think of how good she felt. He hoped it would make him cum sooner.

Jia held Gretchen's head in her lap and stroked her long blonde hair and tried to send calming and loving emotions while saying to her, *It's all over Gretchen. You can come back to me now. We love you and want you to be with us.*

"Oh, I'm getting close." Oliver said and he quickened his pace. Gretchen's pussy was still clamping down on him as she breathed. He could feel the muscles grip his cock whenever she took a breath in. "She's so fucking tight right now. Oh, fuck. I'm going to cum. Ohhhhhh ffffuuuccckkkkk!" Oliver felt himself explode inside of her, sending rope after rope of hot sticky cum splashing against her cervix. He also felt her pussy relax, no longer clenching.

Gretchen moaned, her head rolling back and forth in Jia's lap. Her eyes fluttered open, and Jia removed the bit gag. "What happened? I feel like I've been hit by a truck," she finally said.

"You gave us quite a scare sweetheart," Jia said, still stroking her long blonde hair. "You climaxed and went into a seizure."

Oliver had gotten up and ran into the bathroom to return with two warm damp towels. He handed one to Jia who used it to wipe the perspiration from Gretchen's forehead while Oliver used the other to gently wipe the combined cum from her pussy.

"Wow, that must have been some orgasm. I've never passed out or seized before." She looked at down her naked body to where Oliver was wiping her with the towel. "You keep rubbing me like that and you're libel to get me to have another orgasm."

Oliver stopped and looked at the grinning Gretchen. Then he and her both started laughing, and soon Jia joined in. "I guess we will have to be more careful with how much sensory we give you," Oliver said when he stopped laughing.

"I have never had anything up my ass before and that felt fantastic," Gretchen told him. She then looked up at Jia, "and I swear I could hear you in my head telling me what felt good and what you wanted me to do more of."

"I'm sorry qīn'ài de." Jia replied still running her fingers through Gretchen's long blonde hair. "I will be more considerate of you in the future. As I'm sure Oliver will also."

"I am so inexperienced Mistress. I didn't expect to be so turned on as I was." Gretchen then looked down to Oliver, "Master please feel free to use your thumb again. It was pleasurable."

Oliver reached down and helped Gretchen sit up. He hugged her close and kissed her forehead. "I forgot how young you really are. You are nearly as tall as I am, and just about as many muscles." Oliver laughed, "You did give me a bit of a workout holding on to you so that you wouldn't hurt yourself during the seizure."

Jia looked at the clock on the nightstand, 5:43pm. "I think we should all shower and dress for dinner. I'm sure Penny will not have a kind word to say if we let it get cold."

~~~~~~

The three of them went and showered together with only a minimum of play. They then dressed and made their way down to the kitchen. Penny stopped them just inside and told them, "Ochi, get yourselves into the dinning room. I have the table set and will start bringing food out shortly."

Jia, Oliver, and Gretchen turned and then went through the archway into the smaller of the two dinning rooms off from the kitchen. There they found place settings for three. They sat with Gretchen sitting next to Jia and Oliver across from the two of them. Jia and Oliver preferred to eat sitting across from each other when in the dinning room. The head chair pulled away so that food could be served next to them both.

Penny brought out a tureen full of avgolemono, a Greek soup made with lemon chicken and rice. She ladled it into the bowls that were already in front of them. When the soup was finished a small plate of salad with fresh greens, cherry tomatoes, feta cheese and kalamata olives replaced the bowls. Penny then cleared the salad plates and brought out plates of lamb souvlaki with baked potatoes, steamed asparagus, and jasmine rice. Desert was a selection of kourabiedes, baklava, and Greek custard pie. A paired glass of wine accompanied all of the courses.

"My god do you two always eat like this?" Gretchen asked. She had eaten everything put in front of her, but declined the deserts and wine, drinking lemon water instead.

Jia laughed, "No, usually the two of us just eat in the kitchen what ever Penny has prepared to feed the house. But, you are a guest and she is showing off."

After dinner they went to the home theater and all three snuggled together to watch Set It Up. They all laughed and had a good time. Gretchen even going out to say that Lucy Liu looked damn hot for being in her mid-50s.

After the movie they all went back up to the master bedroom and although no actual sex happened there was plenty of kissing, cuddling, and use of hands until they all drifted off to sleep in each other's arms. Gretchen of course being in the middle.

~~~~~~

Thanks for reading. Please rate some stars and comment. The next chapter will find Oliver and Jia learning more of what they can do together with the dragon's help. Oliver will, of course, continue to grow in his use of the wyvern. Also, if not in chapter 5, then chapter 6 will find our duo going to Alicante in Spain and learning what, and who, is really behind that offer to buy the property.

12